Pole Dance - część 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
incesting
incesting
556 Followers

With champagne glasses in our hands, I decided to toast it, "to Maja."

"to MAJAAAAA," cried Zuzanna and Zofia together.

The first long swig was downed, with a "YEEEYYYY," from everyone.

"always together," Maja raised her glass, for a follow-up, and we rallied behind her, "together, always."

The second toast got us to empty our champagne glasses. We were back to dancing and swaying, or whatever suited our purpose. I took Maja back in my arms, and we started swaying slowly. Zuzanna and Zofia were a bit more animated as they danced.

A few minutes in and I was kissing and making out with Maja, instead of dancing or even pretending to sway.

Deciding to join a different party, Zuzanna and Zofia kissed each other, smiled, nodding. Then they moved in to join us in our embrace. Zuzanna hugged me from behind, and Zofia hooked herself to Maja.

Both of them groped us and slowly it became clear, for what. Zuzanna got my robe to loosen just as Zofia worked on Maja's. Once that was achieved, they drew the robes back from our shoulders and then off, pulling our arms along. Thanks to our massage sessions earlier in the evening, both Maja and I were completely naked under the robes.

Once the robes were out of the equation, Maja and I were squeezing our naked bodies with each other. Maja and I reattached our lips. Our hands crawled behind one another, now free of any impediments.

Zofia and I were sandwiching Maja. Zofia's knuckles scraped my nipples as she played with Maja's tits, squeezing them and twisting on her nipples as much as she could given the little space between Maja and me. Just then, I realized Zuzanna went missing from behind me, for God knows what.

We slowly escorted Maja to the bed, and Zofia removed herself from behind Maja before letting her sit back down. Maja detached her lips from mine, reluctantly, as she got nudged back to the bed.

I stepped back, realizing Zuzanna was waiting for me to make space. She kneeled between Maja's thighs and did not delay in devouring the lips of Maja's pussy.

Maja moaned, "mmmm," forcing Zofia and me to look down at them cavorting. Zofia nodded towards me, directing me to the door.

Zofia climbed the bed. Before I was out of the bedroom, she was sucking on Maja's tit and complimenting Zuzanna in working up Maja.

I walked out of the bedroom into the apartment's living room. I was pleased to find Antoni waiting patiently on the sofa. He sat waiting comfortably with a pint of beer in his hand. Seeing me walk in buck naked from the bedroom, he must have been surprised. His eyes lit up as he looked into mine.

"Hi, mama," he exclaimed and then walked the few steps towards me, keeping the beer on the table. I met him halfway and embraced him as if we had met after a few years.

The first kiss was initiated by me, to clarify the intent. From that point on, he kissed me back vigorously. I was not to laid back myself and laid it on him passionately. I worked my hands simultaneously, trying to get him out of his shirt and jeans.

Our kissing did not stop, lips coming off and then coming back together as the jostle of getting him out of clothes held equal priority. By the time he was just in his boxers, I reminded myself that he was needed for something more specific. I gave up on his lips and mouth and kneeled down. As I pulled on the elastic of his boxers, I found a beautiful, red hot dick of my son in front of my mouth.

On any given day, it would have been sufficient to enter any woman's pussy. But I reasoned with myself, it was not adequately hard enough.

I held Antoni's dick in my hand and without any delay engulfed the head of his cock in my mouth.

Antoni moaned in pleasure, "mmmooom."

I went ahead and took more inside my mouth. And suddenly, I was using the tongue.

Antoni moaned some more, "mammmaaa."

For the next couple of minutes, I slowly made love to my son's cock, with my mouth. His hand behind my head applied light pressure to signal his need for me to keep going.

I could have, and I wanted to, spend all night doing just this- suck my son's cock. But he was here for something else.

No matter how much I did not want to, I pulled off from his dick but kept a grip around it. If Antoni was surprised, he didn't show.

I got up and smiled at him. Then I leaned forward and kissed him once on his lips. I smiled before turning around and leading the way to the bedroom with his dick in my left hand.

On the bed lay Maja, sprawled on the bed, her legs hanging down from the edge of the bed. Zuzanna was kneeling between Maja's thighs and kissing or licking her pussy passionately. Maja lay whimpering and moaning.

Zofia was up on the bed beside Maja, bent on top of her chest, with Maja's left tit in her mouth. I couldn't tell if she was licking, sucking the tit, or flicking the nipple. Whatever the two were doing had a splendid effect on Maja because she was writhing from pleasure.

"mmmm....." Maja gave away her state of mind.

After a momentary pause, I led the way again and stopped near the trio. As Antoni and I absorbed the scene in front of us, I tapped Zuzanna on the shoulder with my right hand. My left never loosened the grip around my son's dick.

As Zuzanna removed her lips from Maja's pussy, Maja moaned her disapproval, "muuuuuuu." She was so near her climax. Zofia too heard her grunt and pulled her head from Maja's tit to notice the visitor. She smiled towards Antoni and me.

As Zuzanna made way for us, I pulled Antoni from his dick and brought him near Maja's thighs. If there was any doubt left in his mind, he was sufficiently guided towards what was expected of him as he bent down in front of Maja's pussy. He leaned forward and got his hand on the mattress to hold his upper body weight. Antoni pulled his free hand behind my shoulder to let me do what I had intended.

When his dick was near Maja's pussy, I got the tip of his cock into Maja's pussy. I helped the first inch inside and let go of my death grip on his cock for the rest of the journey inside Maja.

It might have been symbolic for Zofia and Zuzanna to have done that with Szymon and Jan, but when I guided Antoni inside Maja, I felt an overwhelming feeling inside me. It was a warm, loving, and motherly feel.

Antoni removed his hand from behind my shoulder and parked it on the mattress next to Maja. He leaned further forward, enabling his cock to slide a few inches further on its own.

Maja started to moan louder, "mmmmmmmm," as each of Antoni's cock went in.

She was leaking juices already, and by the time Antoni was in her pussy full length, she was climaxing.

A soft but long moan came out of Maja's mouth, "mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm," as she measured Antoni inside her pussy. Then she suddenly started to shake and jolt, releasing her climax that Zuzanna and Zofia had helped build.

Halfway into her climax, Maja opened her eyes to reconfirm who the intruder was. She was unable to smile her welcome to the handsome Antoni. Her face was tense in orgasmic pleasure, and her mouth remained open wide for the deep penetration inside her pussy.

Maja's throat wanted to exclaim in delight, but no sound came out.

On his part, Antoni had gone in as slow as he could have, and when fully inside, he had paused until Maja had settled down.

Maja's first orgasm of the evening hit her hard, and at first, she froze briefly before shaking violently to let out her release.

Antoni waited for her to come back, and then he looked directly into her eyes and greeted her silently.

In an act of appreciation, Maja pulled her hands behind Antoni's neck and drew him near. Lovingly they kissed and played in each other's mouths, forgetting briefly that his cock was embedded inside her.

But nature is a stronger force than man. Eventually, his hips started to buck. And then, a while later, his short nudges and pulls became proper draws and thrusts.

Antoni left Maja's mouth and concentrated on giving her pleasure with his meat. Maja had begun climbing on the next ride to wonderland when Zuzanna went down on Maja's tit again and pulled a nipple in the mouth.

From an arm's length away, I looked at Zuzanna and Antoni making Maja happy. A deep feeling of contentment ran through my heart. Zofia, who stood a step behind me, moved up next to me and wound her arm around my waist. We both stood admiring the trio.

At that moment, I could relate how Zofia would have felt when Szymon was making love to Maja or how Zuz would have felt when Jan was making love to Maja.

There was not a speck of jealousy in my heart, nor a shred of anxiety in my mind. I felt glad, I felt happy, I felt ecstatic for Maja. I am sure, this is how Zuzanna and Zofia must have felt. I just loved this feeling, this warmth... this bonding. Zofia, stuck next to my hip, hung her head on my shoulder as we looked at the three of them playing love games.

Oblivious to my thoughts, Antoni had increased his tempo and was going on and on with a steady rhythm. His rush was a sign of his approaching climax. I peered over his shoulder to get a glimpse at Maja and was glad to see that she, too, looked like she was close to a climax.

When Antoni started shooting his first threads of cum and semen inside Maja, I bent down behind him and pushed my finger inside Maja's hole in her ass. Once again, half of my finger entered her tight sphincter with ease, thanks to her leaking juices. It also got me the result I wanted instantly, once again. Maja shrieked and started cumming immediately.

"AAAANNNNNGGGGGHHH," Maja shouted as she raised her ass in response to my finger, getting more of Antoni inside her.

Antoni did not stop pumping until he was satisfied that Maja had got all that he had to offer. He continually delivered short thrusts to supplement Maja's climax and prolonged it as far as it could.

Zuzanna had left Maja's tit somewhere during the panting and the shrieking. She chose to soothe Maja, kissing her cheek.

Antoni, a bit out of the wind, pulled out of Maja and stepped back. Zofia and I looked towards Maja's pussy and saw the first drop of white fluid come out. I was so zoned out that I forgot what was expected of me.

I stepped forward on an impulse to kneel between Maja's thighs and slurp my son's cum from Maja's pussy. Just then, Zofia held my arm. I looked towards her, unaware why she was holding me off.

Zofia nodded towards Antoni and smiled. I realized what needed to be done, and I directed my attention towards my son.

All of this happened in a matter of seconds. Before the leaking drop from Maja's pussy had reached her rear hole or any further, Zofia reached to rescue it with her tongue and recovered the irreverent trail of cum.

As soon as Zofia hit Maja's rear hole with her tongue, Maja recoiled with a combination of excitement and electric current. Her body was still spasming, and her windpipes still hadn't really pumped sufficient air into her yet. Even though Zofia's tongue had done something magical in Maja, all Maja did was gasp instead of crying out loud.

Ignorant of the effect she was having on her, Zofia licked on Maja's rear hole, slurping intermittently the cum that had dripped lower from the pussy. She then licked her way up until she entered Maja's pussy and found the rest of the treasure in there.

Maja was already more than responding to Zofia's maneuvers.

In the meanwhile, I took Antoni's hand into mine. I was greatly appreciative of what he had done with Maja. But words couldn't justify how I felt at the moment.

We looked into each others' eyes and spoke together, "I love you."

Then I moved forward and kissed Antoni and slowly took his tongue in my mouth only to return it along with mine. I got carried away in the emotions of that moment and once again overlooked the task at hand.

It was Zuzanna, who came forward and kneeled next to us and squeezed Antoni's dick from between him and me, tugging on it. Even as I was still in Antoni's mouth, Zuzanna started to lick and suck Antoni's dick.

Upon feeling another player amidst our play, I realized what was going on.

I looked down towards Zuzanna, who, by then, was slurping away Maja's juices from Antoni's dick and licking him clean. His dick was semi-hard. I kneeled next to Zuzanna, and as soon as she saw me there, from the corner of her eye, she withdrew from Antoni's dick and offered it to me.

Instead of taking Antoni's dick in my mouth, I smiled and bent forward to kiss her on the lips. I took away some of Maja's juices from her, sucking her full lips in my mouth.

As I pulled my mouth back, she smiled and offered me my son again. This time I did not pass on the golden opportunity. I let Zuzanna hold the dick but took the head in my mouth. His skin was soft and warm.

I moved in further, taking more of his cock in my mouth, giving away my fondness of it with a long moan, "mmmmmmmmmmm."

I caressed the length of his dick with the base of my tongue, keeping its length inside my mouth. That seemed to work well with him, and he moaned softly, "mmmmhh."

Zuzanna stood up, letting the mother and her son play, and decided to join the party on the bed. Zofia was slurping inside the pussy, so she climbed on the bed and latched herself to Maja's lips. They kissed wholeheartedly. Maja responded to Zuzanna excitedly despite Zofia drawing her attention elsewhere, lower below, between her thighs.

By the time Maja was close to a climax, Antoni was raging hard and ready for some action.

I tugged him, holding on to his dick in my hand. I drew him close to Maja until his dick was near Maja's pussy, and then I let him enter her. This time with a lot more ease. After I got an inch inside, I released his cock from my hold and let him do the rest.

Antoni started sinking in slowly and got inside Maja to the hilt.

Maja exclaimed with a pleased moan, "mmmmmmm."

Antoni stopped and bent forward into Maja's face. She took him up on his offer and kissed him. She rolled her arms around his neck and her legs behind his back to encourage him to hold on inside her pussy. He complied.

For the next many minutes, they kissed and made slow love until Maja was overcome with desire, and she released him from her holds and let him start thrusting again.

Antoni shifted his weight on his arms and hands and off from Maja. Then he started to shove in and out of her, starting slowly.

Maja was so close to orgasm, with each thrust Antoni would hold for a second inside before pulling back and then repeating it the next shove inside.

Maja was first to exclaim her orgasm in the deliberately slow lovemaking Antoni was giving her.

She let a guttural cry leave her chest, "UNNNNNNGHHHHH..... UNNNghh....unngh."

Zofia must have already worked her up well, and Antoni certainly gave her a good time.

I smiled and looked towards Zuzanna. We exchanged knowing looks, and she was grinning.

Antoni briefly let Maja climb down by slowly nudging repeatedly inside her pussy. From my own experience, it was a wonderful technique to keep a girl going when she was climaxing. Antoni was expertly prolonging Maja's climax. It also gave him time to cool a little, concentrating on his partner.

Before Maja had climbed down after her climax, Antoni lengthened his strokes and dragged his mouth on Maja's neck. He sucked and kissed her neck and drew long thumps in her pussy. I could easily imagine how she must have felt.

Maja was purring in delight, "mmmm....mmmmmm."

Antoni slowly and steadily increased his pace, along with lengthening his strokes.

Maja was enjoying this one thoroughly, her moans stretched, and her tone soothing to the ear, "mmmmmmmmmmmmm.............mmmmmmmmmmm........mmmmmmmm," punctuated only when Antoni hit her cervix with each thrust and paused a fraction of a second.

It seemed to have an impact on Antoni too. He moved into his zone.

I wanted Maja to orgasm along with him and positioned myself for it.

Zofia went up next to Maja and cupped her face. Maja opened her eyes and looked into Zofias appreciatively.

Antoni grunted his climax with a "ungh.." and I went on my knees behind him and bent down under his, now slowing, humping cock, and planted my mouth on Maja's rear hole. Even in her lusty state of mind, if she was expecting a finger, she would be surprised. Indeed, she exclaimed to find a mouth on her and a tongue, trying to find its way in rather easily.

Zofia used the same moment to bend down and kiss her. Even if Maja would have wanted to kiss, she could not. She wanted to exclaim. Zofia decided to push her tongue inside Maja's mouth, instead of kissing. That, muffled Maja's exults.

Zuzanna was a little late to respond, but she bent forward and took a nipple in her mouth. We had lost Maja already, to wonderland. I think it was Zuzanna's bite on her nipple that tipped her into an orgasm of her lifetime, or maybe it was all of us. The fact is she had Antoni inside her pussy, me in her rear, Zofia in her mouth, and Zuzanna on her nipple.

Maja was shaking, writhing, and moaning.

Antoni still hadn't lost his firmness and kept nudging inside her pussy. It just dragged Maja's orgasm way longer than it would have been ideally.

I removed myself from her ass first, and then Antoni slipped out of her pussy, taking a couple of steps back.

Before giving the task of bringing Maja back to earth to Zofia and Zuzanna, I remembered her pussy was holding my son's cum. I was dying for a taste.

I put my mouth back on Maja's pussy and started slurping my son's cum from her and found that mixed with Maja's nectar, it was the most delicious of all elixirs. Its effect on me was like that of a magic potion. I aggressively slurped and drank the heavenly blend of Antoni and Maja.

I must have forgotten about Antoni altogether, or maybe I subconsciously wanted to leave him out of my mind for a few minutes. And then those few minutes must have got stretched.

I got preoccupied with licking clean Maja's pussy and did not see any reason to leave a drop of my son's cum in her. I then drew out a fair amount of Maja's fresh cream as a bonus.

Zuzanna and Zofia decided I was a lost cause and refused to play the book. They took it upon themselves to work on Antoni, swapping the task with me since I wasn't keen to give Maja up to them.

Zuzanna and Zofia sealed Antoni's dick between their lips together, and ran double head around his cock until he was rock hard - half thanks to seeing his mother dive into Maja's pussy removing evidence that he himself was ever there.

If the plan was just to get Maja horny and high until she is close to a climax but not really there, I seemed to have lost the plot. I was really giving it to her fervently.

Maja moaned delightfully with my aggressive cunnilingus licks, "mmm....mmm." Her hands came down behind my head to pull me in and to drag me to keep doing what I was doing.

Zuzanna gave Antoni's dick a good hand job, and Zofia added her mouth on top before switching roles, and Zuzanna pulled his dick in her mouth letting Zofia lick his balls.

Not sure what prompted me but for a brief moment I remembered the larger cause and slowed my attack on Maja's pussy. At the same time, her grip on my head tightened, clearly wanting me to continue. I decided to compensate her differently and started licking my way up.

I kissed and licked her pussy mound and reached her navel. With the tip of my tongue, I poked into her navel - Maja shivered.

I licked my way higher and gave her beautiful boobs the due attention they deserved. By the time I reached her mouth, Maja was waiting for me and pounced on my lips for everything I had drawn from her pussy.

We hungrily kissed each other, lost in our dream world.

In the meanwhile, Zuzanna and Zofia had done their job well, and Antoni was roaring to go.

Zuzanna got hold of Antoni's dick and drew him near the bed.

incesting
incesting
556 Followers