Pole Dance - część 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zuzanna took care of Maja's tits, kissing and sucking her boobs, one after the other. After every minute, she zoned in on one of Maja's nipples. She flicked and nibbled on them to send erotic currents deep inside Maja.

Taking charge of the man of the moment, Zofia worked her mouth and hand on Szymon's dick. He had decided to sit back on a chair. Zofia sat kneeling in front of him, just like I was in front of Maja.

To get an exhausted Maja back on a high was a lot less easy but not impossible for me. I persevered in the pleasure I was giving and slowly got Maja to respond.

Zofia, on the other hand, had to struggle a bit to get Szymon rock hard. All the sucking and licking must have got her jaw to ache, and Zofia was grateful when Zuzanna joined the fun and went down next to her. Zofia stopped bobbing her head up and down on his cock. She joined Zuzanna in sandwich-kissing and licking his penis.

Up and down they went, starting at the base of his cock with their lips on both its sides. They moved up together until they had reached his knob, only to give it a joint suck and lick. Then they moved off at the top only to meet each other in a kiss. Then they repeated their effort, yet another time.

Szymon must have been going crazy with this lurid play by Zofia and Zuzanna because he was rock hard. His hands behind their heads were increasing pressure - a sign the girls picked up that he was ready.

I had been wreaking havoc on Maja in the meanwhile. In an attempt to build her climax, I had been torturing her clitoris. Every few licks, I would go up and tickle her clit with my tongue and then hastily withdraw. This left her wanting. Maja pulled on my head with great pressure begging me to stay on the clit but I resisted.

Sounds of "MMMMMMMM," "MMMMMMMM," were floating around, not sure from whom, possibly from more than one of us.

Zofia once again held Szymon's dick in her hand, and guided her to Maja's pussy, on the way tapping me off.

Maja's pleasure escalated, as soon as she felt Szymon enter her again. She was desperate for a climax, and Szymon was going to give her one. Szymon went up inside her slowly. To delay his own climax he worked slowly.

The slow jabs worked for him, but to Maja, it was like torture. Maja wanted him to rush, and Szymon, instead, chose to maintain his slow pace. Her hands behind Szymon pulled him hard to tell him that he needed to rush, conveying it even with her eyes.

Maja opened her legs, locked behind him, to park her feet on the edge of the bed. She raised her pussy to let him gain full and complete access. Szymon continued to work her slowly.

Zuzanna and I stood behind Szymon on his side, looking down on Maja's urgency and congratulating each other silently on a fine effort.

Eventually, Szymon changed his rhythm, and instantly Maja started to climax animatedly.

She moaned a deep, "uuunnnngh.....mmmmm.....uuuunnnhgggh."

Szymon did not disappoint as he continued his rhythm until Maja was off the cliff and back on another. It took a long and regular pumping in and out for Maja to rise up for yet another climax.

Szymon slowed and it looked like he was a bit tired, but Zofia was on hand for help. She used my technique and cupped his balls, and started to play. Slow and loving squeezes on his balls did the trick again.

Maja, too, needed a nudge. She was on her umpteenth climax or possibly an endless one, and her body seemed to be giving up. I chose to bend down behind the romping Szymon and found a small amount of space. Thankfully, her feet on the edge of the bed had sufficiently opened her pussy for Szymon.

I found an opening right below her pussy that pulsed with his every stroke. I knew Szymon would climax any second, with Zofia's aid. That he did, with grunts that were both pleasure and relief.

"huuhgghhh...hunnngggh." He exclaimed. Zofia removed her hand from his balls.

Just at that moment, when his shoves slowed to jerks, it was time for me to make my move. Still sitting between Szymon spread out legs, I bent forward and planted my lips around Maja's hole in her ass, and I shoved my tongue inside with a push. Leaking juices from her pussy had already lubricated the crown in her ass.

Maja recoiled as if an electric current had been shot through her. Recognizing that she had got penetrated on her rear hole by a tongue, she started spasming and writhing in an orgasm she had been dieing to achieve.

"aaannnnngh........aaannnnghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh." she cried.

Maja shook violently, giving away her best orgasm of the night yet.

Szymon had chosen to fall forward onto Maja, but he kept his weight off from her - his hands parked next to her held his weight.

I kept pushing my tongue in and out of her rear hole to keep her pleasure levels high until she had settled down.

Maja continued to shake and writhe along with moaning in pleasure, which was unexpected at the moment, if not completely new to her. "AAAAnnnnGH.....MMmmmm," she let out.

In her post-orgasmic bliss, she passed out, or possibly she just dozed off because she was tired. The Mona Lisa smile on her lips gave away what she had done before entering the dream world.

Zofia kissed her cheek lovingly as a sister would and cleared the beads of sweat on her forehead and her face.

Zuzanna and I strolled hand in hand to the other apartment, leaving Maja between Zofia and Szymon for the night. There was little doubt about what those two would do with her when she wakes up, or possibly about what they would do with her until she wakes up.

Zuzanna and I concentrated on our own pleasure. Both of us were going mad in lust, too.

As we entered, the digital clock on the living room wall of this apartment told the world it was three am.

We walked straight to the bedroom, holding each other by the hands. As soon as we were out of our clothes, we attached ourselves from the lips to breasts and from our pussies to legs.

After a good amount of kissing and making out, I got Zuzanna to lay down on her back and mount her mouth. I guided her on how to give me pleasure.

Before long, she was lapping me like a pro.

Then I fell forward and took her pussy in my mouth. Once there, I lapped her to orgasmic heaven.

I turned her until we lay side by side and stayed in our sixty-nine until we slept inside each other's thighs. Every time either of us stirred awake anytime during the night, we would latch on to the pussy in front of us, effectively waking the other up and compelling her to do the same.

---------

Sunday, 13 June

When I got up the next morning, Zuzanna and I were so entangled that I could not have gotten up without waking her up. I had stirred awake, and Zuzanna too came about along with me.

We were at face level and naturally, we kissed as soon as we got up. No matter the foul morning smell, I greeted her, "good morning, Zuz."

"mmmm...Mmmmm," was how she wished me.

After I had freshened up and walked back to the bed, I picked the intercom to order us some coffee.

Zuz lazily got up and walked in naked to the bathroom, as I talked to Busaba on the intercom.

Leaving Zuzanna, I walked to the door and checked if our neighbors were up. They indeed were.

I caught up with Szymon and Zofia in the hallway between the two apartments.

Szymon was ready to go and Zofia was kissing him bye. When he saw me, he waved and wished, "Good morning, Julia."

"Good morning," I wished him back, adding a wave with my hand, asking where he was going? A pointless question, though.

"I have a plane to catch, it's already eleven-thirty." He replied, explaining the rush.

Zofia again hugged him and whispered in his ear. They kissed each other goodbye and he left as soon as the elevator dinged up. He waved and went in.

Zofia came to me and hugged me, "good morning, Julia."

I held her tight in an embrace and kissed her with a loud smooch, for effect, "Muuuuuaaah," and then added, "good morning, darling."

She asked, "Zuz...?"

"She's in the toilet," I replied.

"Let's go wake up Maja," she naughtily invited me.

I giggled, and added, "Let me call Zuz as well."

I jumped into the apartment, and upon seeing Zuzanna, I energetically signaled her to come and join. I had had the time to pick a gown earlier before stepping out in the hallway, but she was still half-naked. Zuzanna was halfway through the panties when I waved her to rush, and she left the top bare, getting caught up with the excitement.

Giggling, all three of us entered the bedroom where Maja was still sleeping. Of course, she was naked, the cover was halfway on her waist, her beautiful breasts inviting us openly.

When we reached the foot of her bed, it was as if there were pre-determined positions for the three of us to take up. We effortlessly arranged ourselves, going zig-zag towards whatever part of Maja was magnetically drawing us to the sleeping bride.

Zuzanna slowly pulled the covers off from Maja and climbed the bed, having decided that she wanted Maja's pussy.

I hooked my knee on the bed, climbed next to Maja, and decided I wanted her right tit.

Zofia zeroed in on Maja's left tit.

As if it were well-rehearsed, all three of us planted our lips on Maja's skin simultaneously.

In her dream state, Maja responded with a sleepy moan, "mmmm," unclear if she was dreaming.

The loving, the licking, and the sucking got her up in no time. Maja started whimpering and purring. She was tired, Zofia and Szymon had been making love to her long after Zuzanna and I had left the previous night.

Maja wanted us to pleasure her so much, but her body was tired. She hooked her foot on Zuzanna's shoulder and nudged her to move away. Only half of her heart in it. Her hand on my shoulder pushed me away unenthusiastically.

Now that she was up, I ceded control of her tit and moved up to her face. Her eyes were still closed when I planted one kiss at a time on both her eyes, then her cheeks, and then her lips.

"Good morning, Maja," I welcomed her awake.

"mmmm," she replied, half angry, half pleased.

I kept kissing her face - small pecks all over - until she opened her eyes.

Zuzanna had left Maja's pussy, and Zofia moved away from her left boob. All of us giggled and laughed for waking up Maja like that.

An hour later, we were at the table eating brunch. I could not help but admire the small group. Each one was so much at ease with each other, and the group had a phenomenal amount of bonding.

Zuzanna suggested, "let's get Maja all dolled up. Let's call a beautician today."

Zofia countered, "there's a salon right here. Duh...?"

Maja smiled and willingly agreed, "I'll ask Busaba to have her team organize."

It seemed like a fun idea. I shrugged and so did the others.

Maja said, "I am going to do some yoga today."

Zuzanna protested, "No, Maja. You can't leave us. We have to stay together, you can do all the yoga you want after you are back home tomorrow or later. But we want to do something fun together."

Maja could not oppose that.

I suggested, "Let's go to the spa downstairs...?"

That seemed acceptable to all. Zofia shrugged, and so did Maja.

Zuzanna added, "that'll recharge your energies, for sure," she tickled.

Everyone cracked at that.

Around four in the afternoon, we were in the spa section of the complex, on the lower floor.

Before heading into the sauna, Maja asked Busaba, "Can you please organize some beauticians for us for later."

Busaba nodded, "Sure."

One by one, we shed our gowns, picked up a towel each, and entered the Sauna buck naked.

After spending a half-hour in there, everybody was sweating heavily. We moved out and then hit the showers. Again two of us took one shower cubicle, playing our way through a cold shower. I partnered with Zuzanna on this occasion, and Maja accompanied Zofia for hers.

Next up, we decided we should go for a nice and somewhat more moisturizing steam session.

Again spending some twenty minutes in the steam room, we headed for showers. I got Maja for this round and I showed ample appreciation to her, just for being who she was.

All of us decided we needed some more cooling off and went for a swim on the same floor.

Busaba arranged for a few swimsuits for us and we plunged into the temperature-controlled pool. We were all charged with all our pores open after a few laps in the smallish pool.

We headed for a shower post our swim. Since there was only one next to the pool, I pulled Zofia and went to the one next to the steam room. Zuzanna and Maja used the open shower near the pool.

All that activity got us all hungry. Zuzanna announced, "I am hungry. I want to eat something."

"I am famished too," Maja agreed. I, too, felt a need for a snack. Zofia shrugged her approval, and we started to head back to the apartments.

Maja asked the ever-attentive Busaba, "Can you please organize some snacks with coffee and tea for all of us."

Busaba again smiled and nodded her confirmation, "Sure."

The entire complex and its entire staff were at the disposal of the four of us....and an overnight visitor.

Busaba informed us, "the salon is ready. I have called in Vivienne from Haffner along with her team. If you would prefer, I can arrange the snacks for you there."

It was already past six. It sounded like a good idea. Maja looked towards us, and we all readily agreed.

Instead of going to the apartments, we went to the first floor and turned towards the salon and the beauty clinic, where some ladies dressed in neat uniforms were waiting for the four of us.

Vivienne, the leader of the team, addressed us with a warm and friendly bow and folded hands. The others behind her did the same.

After a brief round of introductions, we took the chairs.

The celebrated beautician, Vivienne, took charge of dolling up Maja. Others on her team took care of each one of us. Her team seemed as professional as Vivienne and held their own.

For the next over an hour and a half, we were pampered to the hilt. The team of beauticians was indeed the best I had experienced. We took breaks in between for snacks and chat.

With our hair, face, hands, and feet all getting the undivided attention of professionals, we left the salon delighted.

Despite all of us ready from head to toe, it was Maja who offered, "if you all don't mind, can we stay in and party here instead." She looked around to see if we were disappointed, "I am still out of it."

Not one of us was saddened by the idea. If anything, I was only happy.

Zuzanna came up with her own idea after thinking through a plan. She said, "If we aren't going out, let's spend some time getting a massage."

Now which sane girl could say no to a good massage. Zuz had a different idea in mind and went ahead of us.

Within fifteen minutes, we were back on the first floor. We looked around for the massage staff and found none.

Zuzanna cheekily told us, "Busaba tells me that she is short of masseurs, and we might have to go one by one." Her smile conveyed let on, that she was lying and she had been planning some mischief.

Maja was perplexed, if not irritated. It was not what she was expecting from Busaba, but Zuzanna shoved her ahead and asked, "let's get a move on."

If Maja was confused, she was not going to remain so for long. Zuzanna got her to disrobe first and escorted her to the massage table. One by one, Zuzanna and Zofia followed suit and took off their gowns. Not to be left behind, my gown came off as quickly.

As soon as Maja lay with her face down, Zuzanna signaled us to follow her. Maja was going to get the first massage, and the three of us were going to lay it on her. Brilliant.

For the next hour, we indulged and tortured her aplenty. Zofia went on her knees riding Maja's legs, massaging her thighs, and playing with her firm, round butt cheeks. I was in charge of Maja's back and took care of her neck, shoulders, and arms. Zuzanna took control of her feet and tickled, played with, and rubbed her feet.

Before we had done her back, Zofia bent forward on Maja's back and gave Maja's back a good rub with her breasts, pulling up and down. The massage oil I had used on Maja's back was now all over Zofia's front.

As she climbed off of Maja, Zofia kissed Maja's butt with a loud, "muuuah."

I planted one kiss on Maja's cheek, a little less animated than Zofia, but for effect, I too let out a "muuah."

Zuzanna took one of Maja's toes and put it in her mouth. That got Maja to flutter, sending a wave of shock into her pussy. Reacting, she tilted on her side, pulling her foot out of Zuzanna's grip.

All of us laughed.

It was time for doing her front. Maja laid on her back, and Zuzanna climbed, riding Maja's thighs. She now had unencumbered access to Maja's pussy and hips. She was going to make most of it, we were sure.

Zofia did not waste time claiming Maja's left tit in her hands, massaging it and covering it with a thick layer of massage oil on it.

I chose Maja's right tit and emulated Zofia. I cupped my hands around her boob, engulfing it and rotating the hands slowly around it. Her boob was in my grip as if I was a sculptor and was in charge of creating a tit out of soft, supple, warm skin and muscle. And, wow, what a treat it was.

"mmmmm," Maja began moaning and squirming soon after. She purred under the triple assault of Zuzanna kneading her pussy mound, Zofia playing with her left tit and I with her right.

After a few minutes of that, Zuzanna decided enough of the hands, it was time to step up. She lowered her butt on Maja's legs until her pussy was on Maja's shins. Then she bent down to lick and suck on Maja's closed pussy.

I was grateful for this cue and fell straight onto Maja's nipple and took it straight into my mouth. I laid down a thick base-of-the-tongue lick to convey my clear intentions.

"mmmmm," Maja let out a soft moan, her body responding.

Zofia was a little late but started from Maja's face. She kissed around Maja's face, stopping only when she had reached her destination - on Maja's lips. They kissed heavily, Maja trying to respond as best as she could.

"mmmmm," Maja moaned as the three of us chose to change the techniques and pressure, and speed of our assault. If Zuzanna was taking her to a high, I was slowly flicking her nipple and Zofia was plunging in her mouth with vigor.

"AAAWWWWMMMMMM," Maja went bonkers when I bit her nipple, and Zuzanna was hitting her clitoris hard at the same time. Zofia slowed her exploration in the mouth.

There was no more pretense of massage left for us to act. We were playing with Maja - in her mouth, on her tits, and in her pussy.

A good while later, we allowed Maja to climb down from the massage table without letting her have her climax. Maja was less than willing to come off, so much in need of a climax.

We got the gowns back on and headed up. Barely walking straight, Maja walked with an arm around Zuzanna's waist. A step behind them, Zofia and I walked holding hands, congratulating each other silently for a job well done. All of us took the elevator to the top floor.

Back in the apartment, we realized Busaba had thoughtfully organized something for us to eat. We had in the room a cheese-board, a tray-full of sandwiches, and a plate of roulades. Along with that, she had organized for us a few Krokiets and a bowl of Salatka Krewetek. The bar was stocked with beer, Krupnik, champagne, and vodka.

It was half-past eleven. Maja was settling down from her horny high, as were the rest of us. Zuzanna and I picked up some snacks to eat, skipping the shrimp salad. Zofia got the champagne out.

All of us nibbled on the snacks and, instead of champagne, took a glass of Krupnik. We chatted, laughed, and generally had fun when Zuzanna decided it was time for some music and dance. Maja hadn't touched her glass of Krupnik. Zuzanna got up and started some music, Zofia popped open the champagne. I took Maja in my arms and started to sway slowly.