Police Procedures Pt. 03

Story Info
Jim visits Bettie Jo so she can inspect his nightstick.
1.9k words
4.61
2.4k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,802 Followers

Jim glanced at his watch, it was 10:30 PM, and he'd reached the far perimeter of his patrol district. He wheeled the cruiser around and headed back for the station. It was 25 minutes away, and he'd be there to hand off his district to Roger Bellamy, the new guy, he'd graduated from the academy a month ago.

His mind drifted, he thought of Bettie Jo, oh yeah, that hot, sexy, solid body waiting for him, and he could feel his cock stiffen in response as he thought about her sucking his cock, then being pinned to the bed by his cock, as he rammed into her. Wonder if she'd be up for being handcuffed, his prick stiffened even further as he pictured her spread out on her bed, cuffed to the headboard, and him taking his pleasure, the hot, burning furnace of her cunt clamped around his prick. He had that full head of steam going again, and he couldn't wait.

Back at the station, he shot the breeze with Roger and traded a bit of small talk. He wanted to tell him about that hot babe Corinne, what a wildcat she was, and what a first-class fuck and suck she'd given him. But, Roger was fresh out of the academy, filled with all the high ideals about not abusing his position, no sexual contact between himself and the public while on duty, blah, blah, blah. Best not to let a rookie hear that, could make some major waves for him.

Jim was able to justify his actions by remembering that she'd offered him anything, and he'd just accepted the offer. He didn't bully her into sex, no way. She'd just offered herself, and he took what she offered. He may have spanked her, sure, but the hot, dripping wet pussy he'd driven into after he'd spanked her made it obvious that she got off on it.

It was also clear that she enjoyed getting fucked good and hard as much as he did, the way her body had squirmed and writhed on the Impala's hood, she'd been like a sex-starved slut, the way she urged him on to slam her burning cunt as he pumped his prick into her, stuffing her tight, eager pussy as he took what she offered, and the fact that without him even asking, she'd given him the wettest, hottest, most enthusiastic blow job he'd ever enjoyed, and had eagerly swallowed every drop he pumped into her mouth. To his mind, he was in the clear, but still, he'd play the escapade close to the vest.

Right at 11:15, he left the station and dialed Bettie Jo's number with his smartphone. It only rang once before she answered it.

"I hope this is who I want to be calling me at this time of night."

She was keeping her voice neutral, until Jim replied, "Hey Bettie Jo, my shift is over."

Bettie Jo's voice dropped to a husky purr, "Mmmm, Jim honey, my favorite police officer. Are you going to come over here, and show me what you want? I'm just dying to get a look at your personal nightstick."

"Oh yeah baby, I've been thinking about you all shift, I'm just aching to see you out of your waitress uniform, and really show you what I want."

Her voice purred back, "The same way I've been wanting to see you out of your uniform!" She giggled, and continued, "I can certainly arrange that, Mmmmm, sounds so wonderful, I'm wanting it as much as you Jim honey. I'm going to take a quick shower. I don't want to smell like the burgers and fried chicken I was serving tonight! I'll be all clean and fresh and dressed appropriately for you Jim honey."

"Okay baby, I'll get going, and I should be there in about 20 - 30 minutes."

"Wonderful, I'll be ready for you Jim honey," she cooed.

He pressed the END CALL button and slid into the seat of his Mazda 626 sedan. His cock was eager, and he felt the straining at his zipper. He started the motor and hit the road.

Bettie Jo started her shower going, she put on a shower cap to keep her hair dry, and stepped into the spray of hot water, lathering up the washcloth, and running it all over her curvaceous body. Her measurements of 38-24-38 were the same as the late, great Mae West, her body was all natural, and never had a surgeon's scalpel ever touched her. Judging by the hot, horny looks the male (and a few female) customers sent her way, her curvaceous figure very much lusted after.

She rinsed herself off and quickly toweled herself dry. Pulling off the cap, she let her hair out of the ponytail, it cascaded to just below her shoulders. She checked her nude body out in the full-length mirror, perfect.

In her bedroom, she slipped on the attire that she felt was suitable for her officer Jim, covering it with a terrycloth robe, so the neighbors wouldn't get a free look when she opened the door. What she was wearing underneath the robe was for officer Jim's eyes only. She smiled, she was ready to rock his world. She heard his car turning into her street, and she lit the two candles in her bedroom. She loved to have sex by candlelight, and she went downstairs, waiting at the door for him.

Jim pulled up, he scanned the address, ah perfect, there it was. The house was a neatly kept bungalow, and the porch light was on, he could see a soft glow from behind the living room curtains. He climbed the porch steps and rapped softly at the door. It opened quickly, and there she was.

She was wearing a terrycloth robe, and she ushered him in. She closed the door, locked it, and turned to face him with a lust-filled smile. She threw off the robe, and oh god. His cock reached full extension, she was wearing a red baby doll nightie.

Her voice husky, she cooed, "Take a good long look Jim honey, let your eyes drink their fill."

He saw the thin, gauzy see thru fabric, her 38 D breasts stood up firm, pushing out the front proudly, he could see the outline of her huge melons, topped with big, round very suckable nipples, the stiffness prominently poked out the front. The nightie was held together against her breasts with a red ribbon, the front open and parted in a fly-away front, leading his eyes down, her waist nipping in, then the sexy flare of her hips, to where the nightie ended, level with her hips.

Oh yeah, those wide, sexy hips, clad with a set of red, see thru panties that laced at the sides with red ribbons. She let him fill his eyes, then did a graceful turn, oh god, her ass was an assman's delight, big, shapely, full, firm, beautifully rounded cheeks. The bottom of her panties covered just half of her cheeks, they were also see thru, and he was hooked. Big and beautiful, with the hot sexy curves that got him the most. A body built for sin, dressed for serious sinning, and that was what he wanted.

She grinned as she turned to face him, and cooed, "So Jim honey, why don't we go to my bedroom, and you can show me what you want?"

Jim couldn't tear his eyes away as he followed Bettie Jo, those glorious globes of her fantastic rump kept his eyes in a lock. She led him into her bedroom, the room was cast in a golden glow by the candlelight, and the queen size bed had the covers turned down, ready for them.

She put her hand on his chest, and unbuttoning his shirt, she cooed, "First, let me strip you, honey, I want to inspect your nightstick."

On her knees, she opened his pants, and as she freed his cock, she saw it. Her eyes went wide, her breath caught, oh god, it was the biggest, thickest hardest cock she'd ever seen. It surged up, she wrapped her hands around it, listening to his moan of pleasure. It filled both her hands, with room to spare.

She pulled down gently, the big mushroom head popped up. How big, 9, 10 inches, her mind spun, her biggest cock to date was her last boyfriend's, he'd been 7 inches, my god, the piece that officer Jim was packing was serious heat.

Just the idea that her walls were going to be parted by that swollen head, then the feel of him stuffing her with that huge prick, her mind spun, she felt the gush of her juices start churning and her pussy was achy and throbbing. He had the biggest cock she'd ever been this close to, and she wanted it, she needed to feel that big boy parting her walls.

She had a high sex drive, she brought herself off 2 - 3 times a day. She'd had so many things to do earlier in the day that she hadn't had the time to enjoy a do-it-yourself session today, she didn't care for a quick rub and cum, she liked to take her time, and fully immerse herself in a session that would have her shaking, crying and howling into a glorious climax. Her pussy was eager for action, and with officer Jim and his cock hard and eager, she was going to make up for the day's dry spell.

"Oh god, you pack quite a weapon there, Jim honey."

She smiled up at him, then started licking at the big, rounded knob, letting her tongue sweep all over that big head. Jim's growl of pleasure let her know she was on the right track. She took a few moments as warming up, running her lips and tongue over the area where cockhead and foreskin joined, listening to his loud grunt of pleasure.

Ummm, sucking his big hard cock was making her so horny, oh god, and in one swallow she took him in, slowly lowering her hot, sucking mouth down that pole, her hands released his cock, making room for her mouth to take him.

She had him halfway in before she pulled back, she hadn't had the good fortune to be able to suck a cock for months, she may have been built like a curvy man's dream, but she was no sleep-around slut. She was going to work on his cock, let her mouth take it in slowly, and enjoy every inch.

Jim watched her as she got into a rhythm, her mouth was a tight, wet, sliding hot ring of pleasure. He watched her sexy head bob back and forth, taking him in inch by inch, oh god, she knew what she was doing, as she worked on him, then he felt the pleasure as she took in the entire 9 inches, he could feel her throat muscles contracting around the head.

Bettie Jo had great control over her gag reflex, she shivered with pleasure as she swallowed him whole and the swollen, fat head of Jim's cock snaked down her throat. She kept him there, letting him enjoy the feel of her throat muscles around his cock, then she pulled back, and gave him the best deep throat blow job he'd ever had.

Jim didn't want to blow off his load in her mouth, he wanted to be buried deep between her golden triangle when he exploded.

He said softly, "Bettie Jo, let me kiss your body all over."

She rose up, her eyes gleamed in the muted light, and she purred, "Ummmm, oh yes Jim honey, show me what you really want, you sweet man."

groomleader
groomleader
2,802 Followers