Political Upset

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Septimus7
Septimus7
129 Followers

After the song was over, he had her do several poses in her new attire. Still keeping her mouth open and her tongue out, Mercedes played with her boobs, put her hands on her hips in a 'heroine pose', turned around and bent over so that her ass came into view under her short skirt, even as she pretended to look surprised that she was exposed. These pictures alone would destroy her reputation, Duff thought, and he was just getting started.

He took out more equipment from the sports bag and called her over to stand in front of him.

While she stood in place and allowed herself to be moved by him, he bound her wrists and arms tightly behind her back under her cape. Then he pushed a plug into her anus, securing it with some chords around her waist, with a US flag acting as a little tail. He secured cuffs to her ankles, connected by a chain that was long enough for her to make small steps without tripping over herself. A big collar (with "Property of Uncle Sam" written four times across it in black letters) was placed around her neck. Finally, to complement the pigtails, he stuffed her mouth with an adult-sized binky gag, held in place with rainbow coloured ribbons.

He moved Mercedes over to the mirror in the room, so that she faced her own reflection.

"You're gonna stand right here until I say otherwise, even when I snap you out of this trance," he murmured in her ear, "and don't forget those reactions when a man touches you, bitch."

"Mmmmm-hmmmm!" Mercedes nodded eagerly, shimmying her shoulders and squealing when she got another spank on her rump.

"Good girl," Duff answered, before stepping back and holding up his phone. "So! How you feeling, cupcake?" He asked, turning on the record button.

*-*-*-*-*-

She felt groggy, as if she'd been woken up abruptly from a deep sleep.

But as her senses came back to her, she was hit with wave after wave of shock. First, she wanted to rub her eyes, but she couldn't move her arms from behind her back. Then she tried to speak, only to realise her mouth was full. Finally, her blurry vision corrected itself, and she was staring at the mirror in her hotel. What she saw made her give a muffled scream in horror.

She was tied and gagged, her hair was set in two pigtails, and she was barely wearing anything at all! She shook her head wildly as she tried to get her arms free, but try as she might, something was stopping her from moving her feet. She looked around her room wildly, only to see Duff Matheson standing there, grinning as his gaze fixated on her breasts.

'My god! What's going on?!' She tried to ask her question out loud, but all that came out were muffled and garbled sounds that only vaguely sounded like words. "MMMPH MMM! WMMPH GMMM-HMM OMMM"

Duff grinned as he filmed her with his phone, waving cheerfully at her.

Mercedes gave a shout of rage, glaring with shock and fury at him. She cursed him out in English and Spanish, she tried to demand he let her go, she tried to name him on camera so that people watching would know who was doing this to her... it was no use. She couldn't speak at all over the large bulb filling her mouth. After a while, she realised that she had a very nasty and bitter taste in her mouth, nothing to do with the plastic bulb. It was familiar, but she couldn't place it.

She didn't know how long she stood there, swiveling on her feet, trying to hide her bust from view, trying to squirm free, but after a while, her efforts were exhausting her. She was breathing heavily, sweating profusely, trying to quell her own panic and rage at what was going on.

"Get that out of your system?" Duff's condescending question rang out as he put his phone down.

"HMMMP HHHUUMMMPH YOOMMMPPH!" Duff had always been this way, during debates or outside of politics; he loved getting under her skin, and he was so damn good at it too. Her nostrils flared as she snarled and raged at him again.

"Aw, come on, slut, don't be like that. Cheer up!" He lifted his hand and slapped the side of her left breast so hard that both of them jiggled.

Even as she wanted to scream from pain and humiliation, Mercedes realised that the sound she made was not that at all. She'd squealed! And before she could process that, she also found herself leaning forward and flirtatiously "Mmmph"ing through her gag, like she was a little brat having a pout during roleplay.

'What the fuck is happening to me?'

Duff was laughing as he took his phone, typed something in, and showed her the screen.

It was her, alright, and she was still dressed in her work clothes from that same day, sitting in a chair which was just a few paces from her. But she was saying things that made her heart race so hard that she almost expected it to burst from her chest.

'Oh my god! I just confessed to... has Raol seen it? Have the kids?! What have I done!? What have I done!?'

"I know it's a bit of a shock," Duff gloated, "but I'm glad you're finally coming to your senses."

Her vision was blurred again. Hot tears of rage coursed down her cheeks past the binky which gagged her. She didn't even know what she was trying to say anymore, but she tried to say it as loud as she could.

"Oh, you think this is bad?" Duff pulled down his pants, exposing his muscular legs, his trim waistline, and his long erect member. Then he got behind her and she felt him push past her flaps and go inside her puss while he held her firmly in place.

"Watch it happen, bitch," he ordered.

And much to her shock, she obeyed him. It wasn't as if she made the decision to look at herself in the mirror, she just did it. 'How is he controlling me?'

Duff certainly wasn't telling. He just fucked her, thrusting as hard as he could, gripping her in between more spanks and slaps, all of which prompted her to moan and squeal.

Much to her humiliation, her body was responding in other ways. She felt herself sweating harder, moaning louder. Her legs were quivering as they stood in place, and she felt herself climaxing hard enough that she was dripping all over the hotel carpet.

He did not take long to join her. His seed spurted deep inside of her as he gave a loud cry of triumph. That was the only way she could think of it in her head; he was like an animal in the wild, claiming her in only the way that a primitive and toxic man could think to have sex with a woman.

'And it made me cum...'

*-*-*-*-*-*-

Duff had never seen anybody look so defeated as Mercedes did. He'd taken everything from her; her reputation, her career, her dignity... there was no feeling comparable to it.

And yet, to give her credit, she still managed to give him a murderous glare when their eyes met.

"Aww, don't be such a brat!" He told her.

At the last word, her hard stare widened, and became empty again. She moaned loudly as he stepped back, his manhood slipping out of her.

"Alright, that's a good warmup for you," he announced as he went to get dressed again. "Now let's take you to your big night! And make sure you let the security cameras know how much you're enjoying yourself!"

He wondered what the security guards must have been thinking as he led her by a leash out of the hotel through it's back exits. Every time she noticed a camera looking at them, she'd do a little shimmy with her ass or her boobs, even skipping along behind Duff, like he was taking her on a supervised walk or something. He almost considered just leading her out through the front lobby.

In case anyone did see her, Duff stuck two large pasties on her nipples to hide them from view. Both were designed with his party's logo; two free endorsements placed exactly where all eyes would be looking.

Gavin roared with laughter as Mrs. Restrepo untied her and ordered her into the car. She eagerly shimmied into the back with Duff, moaning loudly as he groped and explored her body.

They set off in the car, with Duff taking selfies with her, having her pose as the bimbo she was, tongue hanging out, shaking her tits, making faces as he groped her.

Eventually, the car came to a stop again, in the long driveway of Duff's family estate. Duff's dad liked to say it had been theirs for a hundred and fifty years. Everyone who knew that he was rounding up by about seventy years were never stupid enough to suggest it out loud.

The party was being held in at the back of the mansion, overlooking the property from up on top of the slope. Everyone was dressed suitably for a respectable fundraising event, except of course for the newest arrival.

Mercedes Restrepo was no longer tied or gagged; she strolled proudly of her own volition (as far as anyone could tell) in her stripper Zorro getup. The black cape flapped in the breeze while she frequently flipped up her tiny skirt to show off her meaty puss and jiggling ass. Her big olive-skinned tits swing in mid-air as she sauntered past people who stared in shock or judgment as others laughed. All were taking pictures and videos of this degrading entrance. A few bold men gave her ass a good spank as she passed them, prompting her to giggle, pull faces, or make exclamations in Spanish.

As they'd gotten out of the car, Duff had instructed Mercedes that she had to answer any orders or questions in Spanish, exaggerating her accent even more than normal, and put on her bimbo face as often as possible.

"Well well," Duff's father, Jervis Matheson, declared over the speakers as he stood by, holding a microphone, "Looks like we've got a surprise guest. Nice to see you, Mrs. Restrepo! Is that a new fashion statement?"

Duff grinned as he quietly appeared, acting as if he didn't have anything to do with his biggest political opponent making a fool of herself.

Mercedes approached him saucily, licking her lips and making her breasts slap together noisily. "He encontrado mi verdadera vocación, maestro. ¡Quiero ser tu puta personal!"

Music was playing over the speaks too, and she immediately began to dance to it as suggestively as she could, grinning proudly for the cameras and phones pointed at her. She denounced herself, her peers, and her people as she offered herself for wandering hands looking to touch her sweaty body.

Enough people spoke Spanish that they understood her, and they were only too happy to translate for the others.

Jervis, meanwhile, gave a laugh of his own as he shrugged for pictures, acting as if he hadn't expected this interruption. He took up the microphone again and looked slyly at the other guests. "I'm so sorry, folks," he implored, shrugging, ""this is why you don't do drugs in high school!"

As the others laughed, Jervis motioned for security to escort Mercedes away. She laughed and made cooing noises as they grabbed her, taking every opportunity to get a few squeezes and pinches in.

Duff walked out to make his speeches, encouraged by Jervis and the good cheer of those who knew that his election was all but won now.

The best part wasn't the triumph of his speech, though, nor was it the breaking news that Mercedes' party was ejecting her, or that Mercedes' husband had already told reporters that he was seeking a divorce lawyer.

The best part was when Mercedes announced her withdrawal from politics (which was seen as a mere formality by the time she re-emerged on social media) with a glowing endorsement of the new governor. It was easy for Duff to get this footage of Mercedes, as she'd quietly joined his support staff. Of course, her official job was unlisted, but as any of Duff's friends would attest, she thrived in her new job far better than she would have in the job she'd initially pursued.

-

-

-

*This is a work of fiction; none of the actions carried out or the political themes used are a reflection of the author's genuine views; this is meant to be harmless exploration, nothing more*

Septimus7
Septimus7
129 Followers
12