All Comments on 'Poly at the Poly Pt. 05'

by Spector_Dugan

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story! Very well written

shadrachtshadrachtover 1 year ago

Hard to enjoy the hot scenes when it feels like the wheels are coming off. I hope we have a more similar happy ending from Love is Like a Blue Shell (I thought it was a happy ending) as opposed to a dark ending like "Like the Devil With a Deal". Sadly, it feels more like moving towards the latter than the former. Hopefully the characters can communicate before everything is more broken than they can fix.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Since we're reading this from Paul's point of view, I've come to see him as the 'protagonist' so to speak, and I'm a little worried for where you're taking his marriage. Emily has taken all of Jack's cum inside her, and I forget what was written about whether she is on birth control or not, but it's a risky endeavor anyway.

In previous chapters you've shown Paul & Allison forming a connection, but in this one you've shown it's just that. Not love. It remains to be seen what Emily's thoughts are on what she shares with Jack. At the very least, she seems to be intensely turned on by getting creampied by Jack. Couple that with the whole family discussion kinda makes me worried.

The sex is written insanely well, ngl, but seeing all of this from Paul's pov makes it much easier to assume that Emily is the one 'cheating', whatever that means in the context of the story anyway, because we see his reservations, we see him hesitating, then seeing his wife run headlong into uncharted territory that isn't really comfortable but he goes along with because he wants to see his wife happy. More often than not, that's a recipe for disaster.

You have me hooked. I'm just hoping for a wholesome outcome I guess.

topofthehamtopofthehamover 1 year ago

This is a wonderful story! Please keep going.

groaningbumpgroaningbumpover 1 year ago

This is a great series. Anxiously awaiting the next chapter!

amritaloveramritaloverover 1 year ago

Great story. I look forward to each chapter. Thanks for your efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I was hoping Em would fuck Mike this time, but it was still awesome!

HooHaa77HooHaa77over 1 year ago

I think there's something up between Jack and Emily. Like maybe just a schoolgirl crush or something but Emily getting Paul's number, being so excited for Paul (and Paul alone) wanting Paul to cum in her and thus losing the game makes me feel uneasy. Emily says she loves Paul but I dunno...maybe if she showed that sexual enthusiasm for Paul or had a serious discussion with him it would prove her love.

The series also seems like the men have new mates, with the exception of Paul who still loves Emily but doesn't love Allison.

So if Mike/Cassie and Emily/Jack become a thing Paul will be left out. We've so far seen basically nothing between Paul and Cassie and Mike and Emily. Maybe in a future part?

Maybe I'm reading too much into this and it's a just bunch of degenerate sex lol. Hopefully all the marriages survive this story and the author makes it all turn out all right cause now I'm invested in these characters.

EmilymcpluggerEmilymcpluggerover 1 year ago

Wonder where we are going with this? Are the newbies gonna get involved for a big finish? Are they gonna have a happy-ish ending? I can understand the concerns of @Shadracht and echo their concerns of a tragic ending similar to LIKE THE DEVIL WITH A DEAL rather than my all-time favourite story of yours (so far) LOVE IS LIKE A BLUE SHELL.

I’d say I don’t know how you come up with all this, except of course now I’m also writing now…I kinda do.

Still, 2 chapters left, hope it builds up to a big finish (and the character remains conscious).

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I've loved this series but I feel like every chapter makes me change what I think is going to happen. Now I'm totally convinced Emily is leaving Paul for Jack (who is the type to just want a new thing), Mike and Cassie will try but it won't work out (it's not real, just teenage memories), and that Paul and Allison are left heartbroken.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So many great comments and observations by others, so I will emphasize the admiration for the story, unbelievable scenes of shared debauchery, and characters who have the reader's attention. Eagerly awaiting your continued tale and talented interweaving of Disney minutiae that amplifies the ambiance of this series. 5-star isn't enough kudos for you!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great reciprocal emotions are being exchanged.

Bystander125Bystander125over 1 year ago

It’s going to be Paul & Cassie and Jack & Emily.

LazyDiogenesLazyDiogenesover 1 year ago

Outstanding series! Skillfully developed characters. Looking forward to the next chapter.

mybikecruisesmybikecruisesover 1 year ago

It easy to see that Emily has made up her mind; if she and Paul stay together, she will find another man similar to Jack or go to Mike and cuckold Paul, no matter that she loves Mike "dearly ".

Mike clearly is is in heaven with his childhood sweetheart and since Jack has already been divorced over wanting more sex in marriage and it tired of this one already and like this new conquest, he is fine trading Cassie in for a new model.

Paul is unsure of his status as a man even though he has the "pupil in room" he is a prime target to lose everything to have romantic friendship before lifelong love and possibly a complete family. He can han Allison if he decides to get off his "high white stallion" trying slay the "enigmatic dragons" that are taking the kingdom over without even a challenge to the knight, just a fly by laughing as he strokes his sword, wondering what happened: leaving the Princess locked in kings tower alone as well.

I actually thought it was going to Emily and Mike that were going to be dropped, with the innuendo being dropped previously but this ending is probably more likely!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Emily takes up with Jack. He dumps her after about a year. Cassie sticks with Mike. Allison stays with Paul for a few weeks, then dumps him for an alpha male with tremendous wealth and a very large reproductive appendage. Paul winds up alone, punishing himself for his stupidity. Once Jack dumps Emily, she follows the same track as Allison.

groaningbumpgroaningbumpover 1 year ago

Amazing reading all the comments! We're all so invested in these characters. I keep hoping that Paul and Emily find their way back to each other even though it doesn't seem that's where it's going. Like the Devil... damn near broke my heart and zinfear the same will happen here but the writing and the anticipation are equisite.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

We've seen all the characters introduced so far except for Jack's daughter (mentioned, not named?). I'm guessing "Disney Princess" is her, and Paul will end up with her, Emily will end up with Jack... which will make for some very awkward family dynamics.

HooHaa77HooHaa77over 1 year ago

@Anonymous I think it's going to be either Cassie or Allison dressed up as a princess. Either that or it's going to be a Cast Member Princess there to kick them all out of the hotel for Jack running naked through the halls the previous night and their general, loud debauchery over the past several days. Hope they don't get a park ban! lol

GregCoreyGregCoreyover 1 year ago

Love it! Do you have a number of chapters in mind for this one? Just curious how many to expect

Spector_DuganSpector_Duganover 1 year agoAuthor

The original plan for this series was 7 chapters. Currently, it looks like there's going to be 9.

getthephenomgetthephenomover 1 year ago

Another hot read. Hoping the pairings will switch and Paul and Cassie hook up.

HooHaa77HooHaa77over 1 year ago

@Spectre_Dugan FOUR more chapters after this one?! Fucking awesome!

voxxxNihilivoxxxNihiliover 1 year ago

I love when the author capture the exact feeling you feel in life randomly, makes you feel understood. i.e:

The time you turn back to your SO in bed like you have all the space to yourself.

Damn.

There was one or two more but i just can't wrap my mind around.

I like the current ending because you just couldn't tell where the story was going and it is less than perfect like real life.

Also I don't think Emily'll astray because of the little scene where she experimented with Mike. Hand holding stuff...

WindHawkWindHawkover 1 year ago

Hints of trouble in Paradise made this a little less spectacular as erotica than the previous chapters — 4 stars from me. On the other hand, I’m more intrigued than ever to read what happens next with this reckless crew.

UnscratchedItchUnscratchedItchover 1 year ago

I don't know how you're going to squeeze a happy ending from this one. Emily is completely out of control while the best Paul can do is soberly decide he's not in love with Alison. At this point I'm just waiting for Emily to ask if their first child can be conceived by Jack

HooHaa77HooHaa77over 1 year ago

@UnscratchedItch You raise an interesting point. Though based on past S_D series, the women were unprotected and when insemination happened, they were so lost in the moment they didn't care (ex: Like the Devil with a Deal) or it was hinted the protection wouldn't take (ex: Fucked Up Family) and the natural progression of the story was pregnancy.

Emily in this case is protected (unless she's not anymore, time will tell) but S_D hasn't hinted at that but if the plot reaches the point where Emily asks for that sort of permission, I'd believe her and Paul will no longer be together. Paul doesn't seem like the type to allow another man to impregnate his wife and still stay with her.

lastman416lastman416over 1 year ago

I love how everyone’s personal hang-ups are driving wildly different predictions for how this story ends.

Great chapter! I’m enjoying how you’re able to convey how Paul is feeling (and how he’s feeling about how he’s feeling). I’m confident that you’ll continue to make this story interesting, so I’m on board until the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Gosh ...hot

Want to see some erotic fuck between mike & emily too.

Krooow_of_winterKrooow_of_winterover 1 year ago

It looks like Emily is on a bender. The kind home school kids go on when they start college. Right now I think she is using Paul as an anchor to normality, But I'm curious what would happen if the princess is a new character for Paul to hook up with, Leaving Emily with the possibility of Paul not being there.

I'd also like to speculate and point out a few things that I think are foreshadows in the text. First is the nice touch of Jack's last name being Wolf. The second being Emily getting sick when she ever is on a ride that's to wild. A little like the one she's on with Jack. It may be a hint of future morning sickness.

It's a great story and I have no idea which way you are going to take it. There are simply to many possibilities, Especially if Jacks kids come into play. Which I'm sure they will. You wouldn't have had them in the story if you weren't going to use them.

Krooow_of_winterKrooow_of_winterover 1 year ago

A part of me really wants to see things from Emilys or Mike's perspective. I'm real curious what happened when they stripped the first time when Paul and Allison were in the shower. And I'm dying to know what they talked about when they were alone in the park

GregCoreyGregCoreyover 1 year ago

Any chance we get an accelerated publishing timeline since we’re getting extra chapters? (Obviously we don’t want to rush greatness, but I’m loving it so much I feel obligated to ask lol)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This won't end well, maybe for all 3 couples. People are about to get hurt. Fun and games are over now.

Emily and Paul seem distant, she's only into Jack now, in lust, and in love. She's doing things she never did with Paul. Reborn, almost. Paul is letting her go, letting it all happen. He likes Allison, but just as a good friend and fuck buddy.

Mike and Allison seem way different. She is strong, independent, competitive. He is still into his high school crush. Like re-entering puberty. Allison will sooner or later pull the plug. And Mike and Cassie won't last.

Cassie is almost a trophy wife to Jack, he's seen and done it all. The magic between them seems a bit gone. Jack is into Emily now, but that's only to see how far he can take this. He's in his 50's and loves how this younger woman falls for him. Cassie seems off, she likes Mike's attention, but that's it.

Someway, I can see Paul and Cassie find new love. There is something between them. But it's still early.

Great story, can't wait to see how this progresses.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Now that Emily's reluctance to start a family has come up, I think we're going to find out the reason she's so eager for Jack to perpetually cum in her is that he, already having grown children, has had a vasectomy and, therefore, is a perfect vehicle for Emily to let loose without a pregnancy scare.

Speechless2025Speechless20258 months ago

At some point Paul needs to get pissed at Emily. That little slut is breaking ALL of the rules. And jack doesn't respect ANYONE'S rules!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSpector_Dugan@Spector_Dugan
December 2023: Unfortunately, real life got in the way one too many times this year and I am on indefinite hiatus. While I have plans to continue Prissy Krissy and the sequels to both the Poly and the Trip series (plus a bunch of new stuff), I cannot promise when you'll see...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES