All Comments on 'Poly at the Poly Pt. 06'

by Spector_Dugan

Sort by:
  • 48 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I ship a Cassie and our lead permanent pairing. Make it happen Specter :) thanks for another good series.

groaningbumpgroaningbumpover 1 year ago

Another great installment. Can the next two weeks go by quickly? I've been so worried that Paul was losing Emily but maybe he gained a Cassie? Or maybe this is a wakeup call to Emily?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was another superlative chapter. I didn't miss that Emily didn't let Mike cum inside her.

Man, a two week wait seems long now. Is the next one going to be the last chapter?

While Cassie does seem like a lovely person who, like Paul said, deserves to be happy, I'm not sure that it should be with Paul.

There's a lot of backstory that we know nothing of between Paul & Emily that led to them getting married. I'm not sure that's worth giving up over an intimate tryst, but a tryst nonetheless.

Although I'm really hoping the 'We need to talk' isn't a "I like Jack now" talk. That would really suck.

Eager to see what you've planned

1TLover1TLoverover 1 year ago

I really thought you were overstreaching the story. I was wrong.

I like petite nerds, and Em was my favorite, but now I kind of resent her.

Looking forward for the next charpter.

HooHaa77HooHaa77over 1 year ago

After reading this part, yeah, I think Jack and Cassie are done as a couple. But now, Cassie has possibly taken Allison's place (especially with the super squirting orgasm), which still horribly sucks because that means Paul and Emily would be done.

I feel maybe Paul hates seeing Mike with Emily because Mike's a known quantity and Paul never really liked Mike to begin with, just tolerated him, as opposed to Emily and Jack cause Jack isn't a part of their normal lives and thus "not a threat."

-

But as for the ending...OH NOOOOOOOOOOO! EMILY SAID *THOSE* WORDS! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!

(and we have to wait 2 weeks for part 7!? Noooo!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So well crafted, Spector...thank you for another wonderful installment and yet another edgy precipice to guarantee a return visit! This is an E-ticket ride, for sure!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Would love to see the girls take turns going down on each other in a future chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I saw that one coming. Great story. Cassie and Paul are way better together. But people are about to get hurt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love the delving into the psychologies of the characters. It makes everything deeper and richer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

They should play a game like the musical chairs where each couple splits and has a threesome with the other two couples. For instance, Paul has a threesome with Allison and Cassie while Emily has a threesome with Mike and Jack. Then switch so Mike is with Cassie and Emily while Allison is with Paul and Jack. Finally, Jack with Allison and Emily while Cassie with Paul and Mike. Would be a fun shakeup.

EmilymcpluggerEmilymcpluggerover 1 year ago

So this is shaping up to be your best story to date. The combination of great characters, fun setting, fun ideas, interesting dynamics and great sex (the outfit thing in this in particular was absolutely brilliant. Reminded me of another story) and fantastic sex means this is playing out like a movie every time I see a new part emerge.

May the remaining 3 parts be this length or more, continue with the fun character journeys and hopefully provide a satisfying resolution.

5 stars.

mrem4nmrem4nover 1 year ago

I see this ending with Cassie, Paul, and Emily becoming a thruple. Cassie has finally experienced what its like to be loved and Emily loved watching Paul with Cassie. Thats the Happily Ever After for those on this Disney trip.

MacigulaMacigulaover 1 year ago

Best chapter yet. The Cassie storyline by far the most interesting, background pairings seemed like a distraction (maybe as intended). Great stuff!

18rabbit18rabbitover 1 year ago

Yeah, they need to talk! Love the sense of tension you build into your stories. The narrator that gives us just enough of a preview to give us that mix of dread and anticipation you do so well. Well created stories, thank you!

pcman1950pcman1950over 1 year ago

Fantastic chapter. You've portrayed Paul's struggle wonderfully. And then the quixotic wife shows up, unsurprisingly now on the indignant offensive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Funny how Emily appears to be pissed off now after she banged Jack, kissed Mike and failed to communicate with her husband about it. Jealousy is a funny thing. I can't see any of the three couples survive this. They are all falling apart, Paul and Cassie could happen though.

Krooow_of_winterKrooow_of_winterover 1 year ago

Oh, does Emily suddenly have a problem?

Bronco56Bronco56over 1 year ago

Hot hot hot. 🔥 trouble might be brewing. Looking forward to the next chapter. 5stars

sergioBOMBasergioBOMBaover 1 year ago

What this guy said ^ x10

davp6255davp6255over 1 year ago

I'm hoping that Emily, Cassie and Paul can all join as a true poly-amorous 3some. There is real beauty in compersion. So looking forward to more of this tale. Loving it.

HooHaa77HooHaa77over 1 year ago

Did anyone else notice while Emily demanded Jack cum inside her every, single time they fucked, Emily instead pulled out with Mike and had him paint her tits? 🤔

I'm sure that wasn't intentional by Spectre_ Dugan...right?

/

That being said, I think Emily being pissed is due to one of three things...

...She's pissed over Paul's connection to Cassie (hypocrite much?).

...She's pissed over something that happened with Mike (she was initially physically uncomfortable during sex with Mike and could be an indicator).

...She's pissed cause all their debauchery got them kicked out of the hotel/parks, lol.

im_what_you_really_wantim_what_you_really_wantover 1 year ago

Count me in on the Emily / Cassie / Paul love train. I never liked Mike and I really don't like Jack. I get that Mike and Emily have some things in common because they are both nerds but I have a hard time seeing Mike and Alison splitting up.

I can't stand Jack though. I hope he ends up alone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I hope you back away from poly BS again, before I just unfollow you.

amritaloveramritaloverover 1 year ago

This is a great story. Thanks for your efforts.

jacksfreewilljacksfreewillover 1 year ago

Loving this so much. Really really hoping the ending is happy, though. You’ve made me care for them!

SeafinSeafinover 1 year ago

More we need more! 🤩

WindHawkWindHawkover 1 year ago

I think Cassie and Paul have already each gotten from the other what each most needed from the other. Cassie may need saving but Paul doesn’t need to save her. That’s not much to base a relationship on.

My guess is Paul and Emily will wind up still together, stronger because of their growth. But a lot might depend on what she’s fixing to get off her little chest at the end of this segment.

FuddyDuddyDudeFuddyDuddyDudeover 1 year ago

This is a fabulous series!!!

FDD

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Anyone with common sense would call it quits and stop with the swinging, at least for some time. Enough is enough, everyone had their fun. Now it's time to invest in their real relationships and rebond. Emily and Paul hardly talked to each other after they fucked Jack and Allison. they even moved right on to the next sex partners. In real life, that would never happen, unless it was discussed before, and it wasn't.

But this is not real life, so we can expect some sinking ships ahead of us. All three relationships seem to have issues, so I will not be surprised if we end up with 3 divorces here. It's up to Emily what happens next. Will she reclaim her husband or will she go full slut mode with Jack. If it's the last, she and Paul are done.

Sparks722Sparks722over 1 year ago

So will the next chapter take place in 2020, with the early aftershocks and consequences that will undoubtedly ripple out from what just happened, or 2022, after the new couples reunite at Disney, with Paul and Cassie bringing a COVID toddler or two? Thinking of Mario Kart and that Thanksgiving swingers game and how those stories ended with epilogues a bit later.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yeah great! Hotness

Bruh devlop some swapping content inside the family too.

Krooow_of_winterKrooow_of_winterover 1 year ago

I'm real curious what moral high ground Emily is going to try and claim. Especially in light of her hedonistic adventures over the last few days. Either way she needs to tread carefully, I think Cassie is almost to the point where a green light from Paul will have her filing for divorce on the way to shopping for maternity cloths.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think emily is pissed because all sex was supposed to be when they were all together..this will lead to a Loooong talk and they will stay together beveryone else idk

JuanTwoNoJuanTwoNoover 1 year ago

Reading other's comments with their take seems to solidify my own, and t hat's not to dismiss anyone's take on it. But right now I think it's Paul and Carrie who belong together. Looking forward to part 7.

groaningbumpgroaningbumpover 1 year ago

Don't really think Emily can claim moral high ground after her shower romp with Jack. She sure as hell didn't seem to look for Paul's approval as she was shouting "Fuck me" at the top of her lungs. I'm still rooting for a reconciliation but if it doesn't happen In think it's more her fault than his. How many more days to Part 7???? 🤣

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really cannot wait for the next part…. Cassie is so perfectly created!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Unreal. Dude your writing is so good. Like each character is unique and interesting and in stories like this, that's soooooooo rare. Your stories are interesting without the sex, but having the driving force be the erotica makes them incredible. It's always something sexy and tempting

Sorry, a bit rambley, but tbh i could write pages praising your work. I just hope you're proud of it, cause it's miles above. I hope it keeps up and never changes much. Im like halfway through your entire archive.

Best author on this site. Keep it up.

-chase

Krooow_of_winterKrooow_of_winterover 1 year ago

Anyone else get the Impression that Emily was less than pleased with Mikes performance?

jschmosucksjschmosucksover 1 year ago

This story is so very well written. I really love everything about it. The character development. Their relationships (old and newly forming) and the setting for the story. I really look forward to reading more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just wanted to tell you how much I love your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really enjoyed this story, well written and touching, keen to see what’s next

DevonadrianDevonadrianover 1 year ago

Paul coming out of his mute shell does a lot for the character. Him being the narrator and not speaking made it seem like time was frozen or he was teleported to different scenes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This series was amazing! ABSOLUTELY loved it. The character development, the sex, everything was perfect! Best series I've read on here.

WoodencavWoodencav8 months ago

Your writing is as good as it gets, awesome. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

anonymousreaderanonymousreader8 months ago

This is a real story with real characters, which just happens to also have sex scenes. Brilliant.

EmilymcpluggerEmilymcplugger5 months ago

I say congratulations and well done to that man for your competition win, and thanks again for the push. I’m now working on stories 4, 5 and 6 thanks to your encouragement. 👍👍👍

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

NoTalentHack alerted me to this author and this story in particular in his essay on Loving Wives category merits.

He was correct that this could have fitted happily into that category, as the emotional interaction is what this story is actually about with the sex scenes as an essential mover and shaker of the emotions and undercurrents of the relationships.

Very well written, as its got me feeling dread viz the anticipated doom of the MC’s marriage - the slow motion car crash of failing to discuss and set boundaries and then keep to them; the fact that he’s a quiet one makes this doubly important, and the author lets us know that the wife and the 2 initial friends are fully aware at the outset (‘are you ok with this’ repeated), but that enquiry has ceased by this stage. His developing emotional/attention disengagement from his wife is being introduced, the relationship damage has already begun to manifest. All that without me really paying any attention to the writing, its so well done that the story’s development has taken my attention fully. Bravo.

5*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSpector_Dugan@Spector_Dugan
December 2023: Unfortunately, real life got in the way one too many times this year and I am on indefinite hiatus. While I have plans to continue Prissy Krissy and the sequels to both the Poly and the Trip series (plus a bunch of new stuff), I cannot promise when you'll see...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES