Polyamorous Adventures Bk. 01

Story Info
Amanda and Wylder meet Michael and invite him on a road trip.
3.4k words
4.5
1.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the first of a series of stories about Amanda, Wylder and Michael, a polyamorous threesome (throuple). Please enjoy - Milo

############ Part 1- Amanda and Wylder ##################

"He's cute."

Wylder glanced over her shoulder, then turned back to Amanda and sipped her coffee "I suppose."

Amanda rolled her eyes. "You suppose? Shit Wyl, your standards are WAY too high sometimes."

"What, just because I don't get all moist and sticky anytime something with a dick walks by?" She picked a walnut from her cinnamon roll and flicked it at Amanda, smiling over her coffee cup.

"HEY!! This is a new blouse!" Amanda brushed at the silk where the walnut had hit it. "But you certainly get interested when a nice set of tits comes into view."

"Sure, what do you expect? Tits are prettier than dicks."

Amanda and Wylder were enjoying a Sunday morning brunch at their favorite coffee shop. They had been together for about 4 years and were living in Amanda's condo above Pacific Coast Highway, overlooking Malibu.

They had met when Wylder did some photo shoots with a couple of the models in Amanda's agency. Standing around 5'10" and a former model, Amanda's tawny skin, long light brunette hair and strong brow had immediately caught Wylder's photographers' eye when she attended one of the shoots.

Wylder, about 5'6 and fair complexioned had and unruly head of shoulder length blonde hair that she wore in a loose pulled back bun with square bangs above a somewhat masculine but unconventionally pretty face. She had been out as bi since she was young.

She had struck up several conversations with Amanda at the shoots, complimenting Amanda's eye for unconventional beauty in selecting her models, looking for subtle clues as to Amanda's sexual orientation. They had gone out for coffee or lunch a number of times, just as friends and colleagues, before Wylder made her play, casually taking Amanda's hand as they walked to one of Amanda's beautiful classic cars parked outside a cafe. Amanda didn't pull it away.

Amanda had a few playful sexual experiences with women at college but never really considered herself bi or lesbian. She had been through a series of relationships with men that ranged from moderately satisfactory to downright toxic. When Wylder had tentatively kissed her in the parking lot of that cafe, she felt a stirring of something in her breast, and in her panties. She didn't consider herself promiscuous but had spent the remainder of that afternoon, that night, and most of the next day in bed with Wylder in her condo. Wylder had moved into Amanda's condo shortly thereafter.

"Let's invite him on our road trip this weekend!"

"What the actual fuck Mandy? Seriously? If you're that horny for some new dick I can just buy a new strap-on."

"Jesus Wyl, do you always have to be so ... so ...."

"What, frank?"

"I was thinking vulgar, but let's move on. Seriously, he's not just cute, he's gorgeous. I bet he's a model or actor, at least an aspiring one. I see him here all the time and he's never with anyone so he must be single and a local. And from the lump in those shorts, it looks like he's sporting a real hog. C'mon Wyl, it's been ages since we've had some fun like that!"

Amanda and Wylder, while living together, really considered their relationship more polyamorous than anything else. Amanda still had an occasional fling with a couple of her male models and Wylder had done the same with some of the female models. It wasn't unusual for one or the other to invite a playmate into their bed for them to enjoy together.

Wylder looked over her shoulder again. While men weren't her primary choice of sexual partners, she did enjoy a really exuberant fucking now and again from a powerfully built man. And Amanda wasn't wrong. The guy was actually kind of gorgeous. Standing around 6'2" with thick curly brown hair cut short on the sides, his physique was muscular in an athletic way. He had a strong jaw and a slightly cleft chin. Wylder glanced at his crotch, which was visible under the face table as he leaned back reading his phone. Jesus, it looked like he was smuggling a giant smoked sausage under there.

She looked back at Amannda. "Okay, so he's hot. How do you suggest we do this? You want to just go up to him and say 'Hi, my girlfriend and I were wondering if you want to go on a fuck trip with us to Arizona'?"

Amanda looked thoughtful. "That'd probably work. Unless he's gay. Oh shit. I didn't even think of that! Do you think he might be? He's certainly pretty enough."

Wylder shook her head. "Nope, definitely cis-het."

"Oh c'mon Wyl. You've glanced at him twice. How can you tell that easily?"

Wylder gave Amanda a look that said, 'Excuse me'?

"Okay, okay. You've never been wrong before." She thought for a minute. "Hey, what if he is a wannabe model slash actor. I could go over and introduce myself as the head of a modeling agency. That'd pique his interest."

################## Part 2 ###########################

"Shit." Michael muttered to himself as he scrolled through his emails and his home page on several sites for aspiring models. He hadn't worked in months. The money from his last few jobs had been pretty good, but it was dwindling. He didn't want to go back to waiting tables.

"Excuse me. Hi. Sorry to interrupt."

Michael looked up to see a stunning woman in front of him. Tall, tawny skin with beautiful hair, soft brown eyes, a dazzling smile, and one hell of a pair of tits.

"Oh, sorry. Do you need the table?" Michael had been sitting in the crowded coffee shop most of the morning but hadn't ordered anything in a while.

The woman laughed and said. "No, no! You're fine. It's just my friend and I..." Amanda nodded back towards Wylder "...were wondering if you were a model or actor or something like that."

Michael looked towards where the woman had nodded. A blonde with unusual but attractive looks smiled and gave a chop one-handed single wave. He looked up at the brunette and gave her his best lopsided grin, the one he used in most of his headshots. He felt like he could actually will his eyes to twinkle. "Why yes! As a matter of fact, I'm a model." Hopefully he asked "Why, did you recognize me from something?"

The women shook her head. "Not really no. Do you have representation?"

Michael sighed. Of course she didn't, he thought. "No, not at the moment."

The woman handed him her card. 'Blue Pacific Modeling Agency' and below that 'Amanda Aaronson- President'. She smiled and said, "Would you like to join my friend and I and chat?"

Michael couldn't believe his luck. His agency had dropped him a few weeks ago. This was more than perfect! He stood up and extended his hand. "Hi Amanda. I'm Michael ... Michael Destiny."

Amanda shook his hand and gave him an arched brow amused look. "Michael ... Destiny?? Seriously?"

Michael laughed "Okay, It's actually Michael Garabedian. Destiny is just my modeling name."

############## Part 3 - Michael, Amanda and Wylder ##################

Michael grabbed a free chair and pulled it up to Amanda and Wylder's table,

"Wyl, this is Michael Garabedian. Michael this is Wylder. She's our principal photographer."

Holy shit, Michael thought, how much better could this day get?

Wylder extended her hand. "Hi Michael. So, Garabedian huh? Glendale?"

Michael laughed, "Nope ... Fresno. Old school California Armenian." He shook Wylder's hand.

They spent the rest of the morning getting to know each other. Their conversation was light and easy. Michael shared more than they did, mostly because Amanda was so solicitous and frankly pretty damn hot in Michael's mind. Wylder was ... interesting. She was kind of quiet at first but when she did speak, she had a dry wit that he thoroughly enjoyed. And there was an unmistakable coiled sexuality to her.

Amanda glanced significantly at Wylder a number of times during the conversation. Wylder could tell Amanda was hot for this guy. She kept playing with her hair, pushing her shoulders forward and extending her long neck as she laughed a throaty laugh at every joke or humorous anecdote he told. Jesus Amanda, she thought, why not drag him into the bathroom for a quickie.

Wylder looked at her oversized dive watch. "Hey Mandy, don't we have that ... thing we needed to do?" She was impatient to either move ahead with their plan or move on.

Amanda looked at her quizzically "Thing? What thing?"

Wylder shot her a look. "You know. That thing. That we were talking about earlier? Don't you think we should get to that?"

"Ohhhhh, right! The thing." Wylder sighed internally. Jesus, for such a smart woman Amanda could be downright stupid when her libido kicked into high gear.

Amanda looked at Michael. "Listen Michael, and I know this is going to sound crazy, but Wyl and I were wondering if you might be interested in going on a road trip with us this weekend?"

Michael's jaw dropped. What the hell?

"A road trip?"

Amanda smiled warmly. "Yeah, you know, to get to know each other better. Wylder could bring some of her gear ..." Wylder gave Amanda a sharp look which she ignored "... maybe get some shots of you. We're heading to Sedona which is a great place for outdoor shoots. On us, our treat!"

Michael ran his hand through his hair. Was this weird? Felt a little weird, maybe even a little scary. He didn't know these women. What if they were really some kind of cult members? Or serial killers? That card Amanda gave him could have been a complete phony.

"Geee. I .... Uhhhh ...."

"Look Mike." Somewhere in the conversation Wylder had taken to calling him Mike. "Mandy kind of sprung that on you. Probably felt a little weird. Why don't you think about it and give one of us a call this week." She slid her card across the table to him. "We don't leave till Friday." She stood and extended her hand, giving him a strong grip and a surprisingly warm smile. "C'mon Mandy. We should go."

Amanda stood up and extended her hand as well. Michael shook it, her grip was soft and warm. Amanda pulled him in closer to her. "So nice meeting you Michael. And I know you probably hear this all the time, but you're gorgeous. And I know what I'm talking about here." Then she impulsively leaned in closer and gave him an innocent peck on the cheek before releasing his hand. "I hope to hear from you."

Michael stood there, thunderstruck as they left. He touched his cheek where Amanda had kissed it. Her light, citrus and spice perfume lingered in the air around him.

"Do you think he'll call?" Amanda asked as she slid into the driver's seat of her classic convertible.

Wylder leaned back, put on her oversized Wayfarer sunglasses and propped her sandalled feet up on the dashboard. "From the way he was staring at your tits? Once he figures out we're not cult members or serial killers, probably."

Amanda laughed, started the car and pulled onto PCH.

######################## Part 3 - Michael ########################

"A...man...da ....Aa... ron... son" Michael sounded out her name as he typed it into Google. First hit was the website for Blue Pacific Modeling Agency LLC. Looked legit. And there was her picture on the "About Us" tab listed as President and CEO.. Picture was a few years old, but she looked just as hot now. Wylder was there too ... "Wylder Jacoby - Principal Photographer."

Just to make sure he checked some of the other hits for both their names. He found some of Amanda's old modeling shots and a bunch of Wylder's work. Whoa, there was some pretty erotic work there. A lot of pretty hot black and white highly suggestive shots of women either nude or in latex. Not porn, just erotica. A lesbian maybe? Or bi? No big deal. More than half of Michael's friends were in the community.

Michael leaned back in his squeaky desk chair and stared at the screen. He rubbed his chin. "Holy shit. I may have hit the jackpot here." He stood up and went out onto the tiny balcony of his studio apartment. He couldn't see the ocean with his view, but he could smell it. He breathed in the salty scent and said "Fuck it. What the hell else do I have to do?" He went back in and grabbed his phone.

A woman's voice answered "Blue Pacific. How can I help you?"

"Yes, hi. Can I speak to Amanda please?"

"Your name please?"

"Michael Des ... uhm ... Michael Garabedian."

"And may I ask what this is regarding?"

"Uhm, yeah. I met Amanda at The Blue Cup on PCH last weekend. She gave me her card."

"Hold please."

"Michael, hi!!"

"Oh hey Amanda."

"I'm so pleased you called! Did you think about this weekend?"

"Yeah. And if the invitation is still open ...."

"WONDERFUL!! We leave on Friday morning. We'll pick you up. What's your address?"

Michael gave it.

"That's great, not too far from us."

Us?

"We'll see you at around 9. And just pack casual."

Michael hung up.

"Us??"

############## Part 4 - Amanda and Wylder ########################

"So that sounded like a yes." Wylder was standing in the door of Amanda's office.

Amanda grinned widely. "Uh huh."

Wylder took the guest seat in front of Amanda's large white desk. She put her booted feet up on the edge, knees wide and bouncing. Amanda gave her a disapproving look which Wylder ignored. She tossed Amanda an apple and then took a bite of the one she had. Speaking with a mouthful of apple she said "So, what's the plan here? Are we just going to jump him together on the first night?"

"Interesting. The surprise factor could be a turn on for him. But no ... I think one of us should ... loosen him up a little first."

Wylder took another bite of apple. "Flip a coin or what?" Her face was deadpan. She knew perfectly well Amanda wanted first dibs. She enjoyed the somewhat panicked look on Amanda's face.

"Hey, I saw him first!"

"So what?"

"But ..... but ...."

Wylder laughed and tossed her apple core into Amanda's wastepaper basket with a small clang. "Relax. I just wanted to see your face." She went around the desk and kissed Amanda on the head. "I have a shoot at 3. Will you be home for dinner?"

Amanda nodded and took a bite of her apple, already looking thoughtful.

"Love you."

"Love you!"

############## Part 5 - Amanda and Wylder ########################

Amanda and Wylder made love that night. It was hot and a little frantic. Wylder knew that Amanda had Michael on her mind and was fantasizing about him. And she was a little too. While she much preferred women, being taken by a powerful man could be exciting. Wylder had always been strong, stronger in fact than some of the guys she had been with. She typically physically dominated her sexual partners, male or female. But every once in a while, she didn't mind taking a more pliant and submissive role. And Christ that tool of his. She didn't have any toys that she thought would rival him.

Wylder climaxed twice, sitting astride Amanda's face, her strong arms pulling Amanda's mouth tight against her. Amanda had a very talented tongue. She could coax a soft, rolling orgasm from Wylder by just plunging it into her like a small, mobile penis. Or she could have her writhing and shaking by attacking her clit from seemingly 4 directions at once. She gave Wylder both that night.

Wylder walked back on her knees till she was crouched over Amanda, their breasts pressed together. "Mmmmmmm I love what you do to me." Amanda smiled at her happily, the evidence of Wylder's orgasm on her cheeks and mouth. Wylder kissed her hungrily, tasting Amanda's sweet mouth and her own juices. Then she kissed her way down Amanda's body. She fondled and licked at her breasts while Amanda sighed and alternatively cradled her head and gently urged her downwards. She kissed Amanda's long plane of softly muscled belly, lingering at her navel, tonguing it. Amanda was making little mewling noises and pushing her harder. Wylder grinned to herself. Amanda had been so nervous the first time Wylder went down on her she giggled with nerves the whole time. At least until she climaxed.

Wylder finally let her off the hook and got between Amanda's legs. She could smell Amanda's musk and it drove her a little wild. She wasn't going to take this slow. She wanted Amanda to cry out, to clamp her thighs around her head as she quaked and spasmed. She put her hand behind Amanda's knees and pushed her thighs back. Amanda was squirming with anticipation. Wylder gave her what she wanted. She clamped her mouth down and sucked hard on Amanda's clit, flicking it with her tongue rapidly. She penetrated her with two fingers, curled upwards and rubbing her g-spot. Amanda had her hands behind her own knees, pulling her thighs back more and opening herself to Wylder. Wylder sucked harder and deeply probbed Amanda with her fingers.

15 minutes later Amanda still hadn't climaxed. Wylder had used every trick she knew. She tongue fucked her while she pressed down on her clit. She even rimmed her a little, thinking maybe.. finally? Amanda responded with a small, soft "No Wylder ... no." and pushed her head back and away before pulling it back to her quivering wetness. 20 minutes in and they were both gasping, Amanda with frustrated passion and Wylder with exhaustion. Plus, her jaw and tongue were getting a little achy.

Wylder stopped, crawled up a little and kissed Amanda above her lightly haired mound. She murmured "Do you want the strap on tonight?" Amanda was breathing heavily, she just nodded.

Wylder rolled off her and reached for the drawer of her nightstand, fumbling in there for a moment before asking, "You want the smooth or the realistic?"

Between gasping breaths Amanda said "The ... realistic ... big one." Wylder chuckled a little. Amanda wanted to fantasize about Michael. Fine. She pulled out a 9-inch beauty, thick and heavily veined with a large head. She slid it into the harness and strapped it on.

Amanda still had her thighs pulled back. She had her eyes closed and was slowly gyrating her hips as she rubbed her own clit. Wylder positioned herself and guided the giant rubber cock into Amanda. Amanda drew in a shuddering breath as the simulated phallus impaled her, continuing to rub her clit. Wylder took long easy strokes, pulling out almost all the way so that Amanda's amazing pink inner labia were just wrapped around the cock's head, before plunging it back in.

Amanda groaned. "Jesus Wyl, stop teasing me and fuck me dammit." So she did, slamming into Amanda with the full force of her wiry, 128 pound body.

Amanda's orgasm was violent. She snapped her thighs forward, planted her feet on the mattress, thrust her hips up and arched her back. She ground herself onto the dildo and Wylder could see her pussy throbbing and quivering around it. Amanda's hands were gripping the sheets into her balled fists. Her chin was down on her chest, her face squeezed into passion so intense that it looked like pain. Through clenched teeth she hissed out "Ohhhhh sssshhhhhhiiiiiiiIIIIIIT" before gasping, throwing her head back and crying out "GAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!" Then she did something she had never done before with Wylder. She squirted. A lot. It sprayed around the dildo, onto Wylder's belly and thighs, almost soaking the sheet underneath her.

Amanda was rigid and shaking for a second or two after the flood of juices stopped. Finally, she flopped down, her chest heaving. "What the ... fuck ... was that?"

Wylder slowly withdrew the cock from Amanda, unstrapped it quickly and came to Amanda's side, wrapping around her and cuddling her like Amanda loved after an orgasm. She kissed Amanda's neck and said "That, my love, just might scare the HELL out of Michael."

They both laughed, long and loud.