Pond Pleasures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But no, he seemed to be just that little bit more sensitive... perhaps having so little downtime between orgasms and ejaculations had left his cock feeling extra sensitive, and with the apparent therapeutic quality of their skin secretions, and perhaps their nutritional sacs, he had no aches or pains or feelings of rawness that kept him from continuing.

Precum dribbled between their pussies and their bellies, his glans sliding against their sandwiched guts, which was plenty stimulating in its own right, feeling their stomachs, smooth and flexible, meld around his tip with each forward thrust.

His pants became a little heated and harsh, a sign he knew meant he was close.

He could also feel them shivering beneath him, Novik getting a better sense of when these lusty frog ladies approached their own orgasms. The way they rubbed and touched each other was another sign, getting more fervent and erotic with their kiss. They rubbed their breasts upon one another, and shifted their vulvas about against Novik's length.

He was going to finish between them, that much he knew, but he had to make sure he gave them their satisfaction too.

He picked up the pace, pulling his thumb from the anus of the frog lass on top, and grabbing her hips for all the leverage he would need, and with a slight but sudden ferocity, he began to thrust harder, intent on bringing them over the edge, with him if need be.

His pants grew more heated, and their moans more aroused in each other's mouths, before collective groans emanated from all three of them, reaching climax together.

He felt the two of them quivering intensely around his member, both their pussies and their bellies shuddering, whilst their orgasms bathed his length in their feminine ejaculate.

At the same time, he painted their bellies with his essence, each throb a new smearing of cum across their slimy skin.

When he stopped releasing, he pulled back, watching them shiver against one another before they rode down their climaxes, the girl on top rolling off her partner, the two laying together and enjoying the afterglow.

Novik calmed his breathing quickly enough, still plenty energised, and waited for them to make the next move.

The amphibious beauty that was just before atop of the other then rose to her feet, stretching in a way that caught the light of the sun, which was starting to turn orange, shadows from the trees creeping across the ground.

Novik had hardly noticed the time pass, but thinking on it, he still had plenty more, and light camping gear in his pack. He hadn't planned on staying here for less than a day, after all, though he could've stayed a few if he roughed it a bit.

The light of the late afternoon sun was dazzling across her slick skin, Novik once more taking in their unusual but alluring beauty, their lanky but slender forms and feminine anatomy.

Once she finished stretching, she let out a happy warble, and then turned to Novik with a smile, and a playful smirk.

She took a few steps towards him, and then turned her back to him... but she kept closing, until he felt his erection slide up between her inner thighs and against her sopping pussy, her labia splaying apart like a pair of lips giving a soft kiss.

He sighed out, feeling her clenching her thighs together and giggling, turning her head to give him a sideways glance.

From behind, he felt the other frog woman press her bust into his back, and hold onto his hips, and Novik realised this was to provide support, so that the one with his cock trapped between her thighs could start moving them.

She sighed out when she began to move, moving her hips back and forth against Novik's dick with a fluid motion, the scholar once again mesmerised by their flexible grace. The slick sound emanating from his crotch and her thighs only made things more erotic for Novik, looking over the frog girl's shoulder to observe the tip of his length vanishing and reappearing in front of her crotch, feeling her clasped thighs caressing his member with such a titillating touch, and the way her rump slotted into his crotch ever so nicely.

From behind, the other woman kept him standing straight so the one in front had leverage to work with, though she couldn't quite keep idle, pecking him on the shoulder and neck, whilst running her hands up and down his sides.

Being sandwiched in these two ways was a wonderful feeling. The one in front using her thighs like this... it was different.

There had been a lot of new 'differents' this day, and not a single one of them had left him feeling regretful.

Like the one behind him, Novik couldn't keep his hands still, moving to caress and grope the woman sliding against his member, one hand grazing up her sides, the other moving over her torso until he cupped one of her breasts, prompting a sweet sigh from her. He gently pinched her erect nipple between thumb and index finger, carefully rolling it beneath his digits. His other hand slid across her belly, and he felt one of her hands move to join his, holding onto his hands affectionately, whilst the other bent around to hold onto his body for leverage.

She started to move faster, and Novik moaned in turn, a shiver racing down his body from the soft kissing upon his neck, the long tongue of the frog woman behind him unfurling across his throat, gently teasing his Apple and making it flinch.

He continued groping her breasts, gently switching between the two, sinking his fingers into the petite mounds, still delightful handfuls in his palm. His other hand was guided by hers down her moving legs, and then back up across her gut, the stains of his prior orgasm having vanished, mixed and diluted by her skin secretions during her stretching. He felt how her belly moved with her bending spine, feeling her gut stretch and roll so smoothly.

And her moans, he loved hearing them, quiet and cute, soft sounds of enjoyment that gave him encouragement.

The one behind him began to grind her crotch against his rump, making soft, lascivious humping motions, rubbing herself to him in a devious manner; it wasn't particularly stimulating, but it made Novik feel more aroused in the very moment.

Overall... well, his general arousal had not waned since this whole 'ordeal' started.

Precum began to dribble from his tip, and his cock began to throb. A sign that he was close to an orgasm already.

He didn't mind at all, thinking that perhaps he was starting to feel an underlying fatigue within him that he wasn't going to circumvent with their nutrient sacs, but he would keep going as long as he could.

She started to move faster, slapping her rump into his crotch, moaning softly as his cock rubbed against her clit on occasion, but it was mostly Novik feeling the pleasure, until he was brought over the edge by her delightful thigh work, milking him for a few good ropes of his cum, watering the grass with his seed yet again, the froggy lass slowing down and making several intermittent but fast and forceful pumps of her thighs, each stroke drawing a shot of semen from Novik.

His moan echoed across the pond, before they slipped away from him, leaving him to bend over slightly, catching his breath.

He sighed out, and then turned to his partners with a smile.

The one who had been behind him just then, and whom he'd been bent over, taking up the rear, approached him with an open mouth.

He did not hesitate, and even pulled her into an embrace. It caught her off guard, but she was quick to wrap her arms around him in turn, a hand holding onto the back of his head for leverage.

They embraced, and then their lips meshed together. Their tongues mingled, and then she did her little heave, and he felt that sweet sac pushed into his mouth. Their tongues touched again as they both pushed the contained glob of nutrients into his throat, and when it broke and washed down into his stomach, they pulled back from their kiss with a smile. Novik then got a mischievous grin and pushed his head down to her chest, clasping his lips around one of her nipples and suckling gently, tongue flickering across her aroused nipple, and swirling about the areola.

She was taken aback, but held his head firmer to her bust, sighing out in gentle delight at this sudden lechery.

It was interesting, certainly, to have his lips trying to form a good, tight seal against such slippery skin, but it was pleasant all the same, just as it was the first woman's from earlier. He let one hand slide down to her rump, taking a firm handful of one of the glutes, fingers sinking into the generous flesh, supple and pliant.

He slurped briefly against her breast, before letting go with a wet popping smack to latch onto the other, and then gave her other teat the same attention.

She made no attempts to stop him, even laughing in playful eagerness at his hungry attack on her bust, before Novik pulled away.

He laughed, and then looked around, wondering who wanted to be next... before the frog he was just fed by turned him around with a grin on her face, letting him look upon the gaggle of amphibious nymphomaniacs all huddled together on the grass, beckoning him to join him.

There were no more individuals, all of them had their turn with him, either alone or with a pair. Now, it seemed, they were prepared to give him something special all together.

Novik gulped; he had said he felt he could take on a horde of them. And he had, with their help.

But all at once? He had no idea what they'd do to him, how intense it would be.

Yet, for all his reservation... his cock bobbed eagerly. His heart thumped with enthusiasm. And his mind was only barely hesitating.

Whatever they had in mind, it would have been ecstasy.

With a giddy smile, he pushed aside his doubts, and held out his arms.

"Bring it on," he asserted, knowing his tone would convey meaning well enough.

Then he felt a little embarrassed, because even with the injection of energy he just received, he didn't feel as energetic as before.

Fortunately, they didn't seem intent on having him do anything too vigorous, as the lusty amphibian he was with giggled and guided him over.

The warbling laughs welcomed him as he was encouraged to stand among them, and once within their gathering, he awaited their attention.

It was immediate, feeling the throng of beautiful frog women start shuffling about his body, brushing their hands across his slick form, leaning in to apply dozens of kisses and slow, lecherous licks all across his body, caressing him, groping him, fondling him, as all of them manoeuvred themselves towards his crotch... and started vying for access to his penis.

A shiver raced up him and he felt suddenly light of breath in his chest when he realised what they were going to do.

There wasn't enough room for all of them, but they jostled all the same, moving both in front of him, and behind. He had a chance now to count them all, spying eight altogether.

It was no small number for a single man to have been with in a single day, especially a dedicated but ultimately minor scholar such as himself.

He wondered if he'd somehow fallen victim to a hallucinogenic substance in the forest and this was all a wonderful fever dream.

It felt too real to be in his mind.

He felt their kisses along his thighs, along his rump, and sure enough, along his cock as they all vied for access.

Their hands were all over him, rubbing down him, groping his thighs and his glutes, sometimes fondling his balls before whatever hand was attending to his sack was forced out by a set of lips clasping onto them to suckle.

He watched as they slid their lips along his penis, leaving a trail of kisses along his member, pecking his glans, brushing their tongues against his sensitive member, all whilst shifting their attention upon his rod, and his eyes, looking up at him with lustful, hungry expressions.

Feeling them all ganging up on him, their lips fighting for space, their hands touching him relentlessly... it was exhilarating.

And it wasn't just his manhood and testicles receiving attention. He felt lips and tongues kiss, lick and suck on his pucker, tongues swirling against the ring of sensitive muscle. Different girls attacked at different times, vying for access to whatever part of his body was sensitive, eager to make him shiver.

And shiver Novik did, hardly suppressing the lusty moans that left his mouth, toes curling against the grass beneath his feet, not sure what to do with his hands with so many of them around him, their own hands brushing along his legs and sides, caressing him like worshippers. But reverence was not the aim of their actions... only titillation.

He couldn't really pay attention to who was doing what, the stimulation making it near impossible to keep track of the individuals in finer detail.

He saw one of them move in front of his prick, finding some space and taking the opportunity to slip down his member, her own lips sliding over the other wrapped and draped tongues, rippling as a result. Her own tongue coiled around his glans, but she could not push too far along his length, her head butting gently against the others' heads.

He felt the constant slurping on his balls, from both in front and behind, tongues trapping his jewels in a prison of flexible, slippery muscle.

The girl that had just taking his first few inches into her mouth slipped off, only for another to start giving him fellatio, and then another, the transitions so terribly smooth and luxurious.

Sometimes they couldn't help kissing each other, Novik practically whimpering at the sight of their throats subtly bulging out on their necks from their exploring muscles. He couldn't believe that's what had been done to him. It was beyond arousing.

His gasps and murmurs were constant now, and the pressure building in his loins was getting closer and closer to bursting.

He looked down at them, seeing their eyes either all peering up at him with their large, glittering orbs, alight with lust, or glancing between each other hungrily, lasciviously.

They were touching each other too, rubbing against one another and caressing their bodies, groping their breasts and their rumps, turning to kiss each other lecherously before returning their attention to Novik's crotch and thighs, and everywhere else in immediate proximity.

At one point, he felt two lips and two tongues at his sphincter, and at another, he felt two lips luxuriously clasp around his glans on either side, tongues slowly worming against his sensitive helm, mingling with each other.

They giggled and warbled, delightful vibrations thrumming into him as a result.

He felt the breasts of one of them wrap around one of his legs as hands roamed up his body, he felt kisses across his glutes, along his inner thighs, and outer thighs, and an endless chorus of smacking, slurping and squelching.

A shivering, high-pitched moan left him, a little unbecoming, but he had no resistance, no defence against this wonderful pleasure.

They made long strokes with their tongues against his cock and his testicles, gently drilled at his pucker. He felt one brush along his perineum, followed by a trailing set of lips, making him shiver.

What man could resist this?

Novik was nearing a climax, and barring a sudden stop from all of them, he wasn't going to be working down from it... not with how they were working. Not with their combined efforts but disparate techniques, some being soft and gentle, others being lusty and playful, and others still -- one in particular -- being lecherous and teasing.

They all wanted a piece of him.

He could feel the dam bursting. First came the shiver, then the low moan, then a moment of tension, before his hips began meekly bucking, his penis throbbing as he came.

At the time, one of the amphibians was suckling on his tip, so she got the first few ropes, but she pulled off to let the others gather around with their mouths open and their tongues reaching out to collect what little they could, before his shaft was throbbing in dry orgasm.

The girls behind him got no such treat, but they didn't seem to mind, a chorus of delighted sighs and murmurs issuing among them.

He felt them pull away, letting him calm down and steady his breathing, whilst they giggled in their throaty way.

They helped him down onto his back, Novik's legs shaking from the intensity of such stimulation on his lower half. He even felt tired, despite all that energy from their 'gifts'.

Nevertheless, his cock appeared to stand erect and ready, if also feeling a little fatigued. He wondered if he had one more round in him, because he wasn't sure another one of their nutrient sacs would do it. He felt like he was at his limit.

Perhaps they knew too. They crowded around him, and began to cuddle him.

It was slimy, slippery, cool, but not unpleasantly so. They pushed close against him, hands roaming across his body with a teasing touch. He felt fingertips against his nipples, and several hands gently wrap around his genitals, his balls fondled affectionately. He moaned out softly, but there was something about their touch he found... intimate. They weren't working him too hard. Perhaps it was the last round, and they were going to make it as gentle on his beleaguered body as possible... though it didn't stop their promiscuous, sensuous attention.

Nor his, for that matter, Novik managing a smile as he began to caress, grope and explore their bodies.

He felt one slip behind him -- the curvaceous one that had given him the most excellent titfuck -- and slide herself beneath his body, gently lifting him up and laying his head betwixt her bosom, Novik releasing a soft sigh as he felt her breasts envelop his cranium, providing a pillowy head rest for him.

The devious, sadistic one cackled throatily and clasped her lips around one of his nipples, suckling slowly, carefully, imparting a precise amount of stimulation.

He felt another push up against him, rolling her torso over until he saw her properly, realising it was the other curvy one that, the second partner in this truly lurid tryst. She smiled at him and pushed one of her breasts into his face, whilst the voluptuous one beneath him reached around to caress the other's head.

Novik did not object to the offer at all, taking the presented nipple into his mouth, clasping gently and suckling on the mound as though she had milk to give.

Her soft gasps were encouraging to him, though he couldn't work too vigorously without having a grip on her, his hands busy roaming across the others, as theirs roamed across him.

At least four hands were working on his mast right now, two slowly pumping and twisting about his mast, one fondling his balls, and the last using its fingertips to tease his glans.

It was with little effort that they drew fresh pre from him, which they let dribble from his tip and down across their fingers instead of deliberately smearing into his skin and across their hands.

He felt lips peck his stomach, and at least two of them basically hugging onto his legs, rubbing their lithe bodies upon a limb each and applying oral affection to his thighs.

Sometimes, Novik had to let go of the breast in his mouth to let out a low moan, feeling utterly immersed in a gentle but all-encompassing euphoria.

It was intense in a different way to everything else that he'd experienced thus far.

All the feelings were gentle, soft, even the teasing suckling to his nipple from the dominatrix one, but there were so many, it was just overwhelming.

It felt like a paradise of pleasure as they rubbed and ground their bodies upon his own, kissing and licking wherever they could reach.

After so many orgasms, he had no resistance left, so he could feel his climax coming, moans issuing from him slowly and endlessly.

1...456789