Pool Boy Chronicles Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Show me what you've got, big boy!" Emily said as she stepped on the plastic sheet.

She looked stunning standing there in the nude. Her large breasts drew my immediate attention, but my eyes were soon trained on the neatly trimmed bush between her legs. I picked up one of the larger brushes but changed my mind and just dipped my hands into two different paint buckets.

"I'm more of a finger paint guy myself," I declared as I started to make imprints of my hand all over her body. "I prefer the tactile sensation of my own hands on the artwork."

"I wish I had thought of that," Emily said as she watched me cover her skin with my paint-filled hands.

Emily was remarkably patient as I worked my hands over every inch of her body. I took special care to apply several coats of colorful paints over her soft breasts, and as I slid my fingers down her torso, I wondered if she would protest when I began to paint her pubic hair and the feminine secrets that lay beneath. Instead of protesting, she grabbed my hand and guided it to the cleft between her legs.

My impromptu finger-painting demonstration was apparently too much for the three other women to ignore, and within minutes, they had all stripped and joined us on the plastic sheet. The next half hour was unforgettable. Four naked women were soon covered in paint like Emily, and we were all wildly exploring each other's bodies with hands covered in paint. It became too slippery to stand on the plastic sheet, and before long we found ourselves rolling on the smooth surface as if we were participants in a rainbow orgy. I felt female hands all over my body as I made sure to explore every inch of their beautiful bodies at the same time.

I was fully aroused at this point, and when I rolled over to find Emily beneath me, she parted her legs and I easily slid inside her. The sensation was heavenly, and her body motions soon matched the rhythm of my thrusts as I pressed deeper and deeper inside her inviting pussy. Just as I felt I might climax, I felt myself being pulled away by Marisa who wanted me as well. She helped to roll me on my back and then straddled me as she guided my rock-hard cock into her warm pussy. To my side, the other women were pleasuring each other, perhaps waiting their turn to take my cock deep inside them.

The whole paint and flesh spectacle was a blur to me by this time, and while I can't say for sure, I think my cock eventually found its way between the legs of each of my beautiful orgy partners. I do remember that I was ultimately paired with Anna and I kissed her passionately as she guided my cock into her pussy. I knew at this point that I would not be able to hold out much longer, and she finally brought me to a powerful, explosive orgasm. We all continued to roll around on the sheet completely covered in paint for another few minutes, but I suspect that we were all wondering how we were going to clean up after this wild affair.

"I had brought out a washtub that I thought we would use when our painting plans only involved Chris," Anna said. "Now I think we will need the hose to clean up everybody."

She dragged a garden hose over to us and we took turns spraying each other down. The paint was pouring down our bodies, and soon the plastic sheet was again too slippery to stand on without falling. Two of us rolled it up and stuffed it into a trash bag near the storage shed. We all continued to hose each other down until the last of the paint was gone from our skin. Since the grass was now covered with paint, we continued to hose it down to wash away the evidence from our paint-soaked orgy.

"Now we're clean, but I'm not sure I have enough beach towels for all of us," Anna announced.

"I say we air dry," Emily suggested. "It shouldn't take long in this heat."

With that, we all sat on the edge of the conversation pool with our feet dangling in the water as we waited for the sun and the summer breeze to dry us off. It might have been boring except that I had four beautiful naked women to gaze at while we passed the time. I wondered if these married women would share the details of this afternoon with their husbands, but my guess is that it would remain their secret. These four women had no real financial worries and had all established themselves as active members of their society. They had their art league and other civic organizations to keep them busy, but I suspect that their lives lacked the simple physical pleasures that many other couples enjoy every day. In that sense, if I was able to fuel some of their most erotic fantasies and remind them of the pleasures of the flesh that may have eluded them for many years, we all discovered something wonderful that afternoon.

When I got dressed to leave, Anna made no mention of another art session, but she said that this afternoon surpassed her wildest dreams. I don't think any of the artists had planned for this body painting session to end the way that it did, but I suspect that it will be a day they will never forget. I can say with certainty that it was unlike anything I had ever experienced in my life.

12