Pool Hustle

Story Info
Two black babes con a pool hall boss into fun night.
3.6k words
3.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summary- Two black babes con a pool hall boss into fun night.

Codes- MFF, oral, anal, exhib, voy, taboo.

Intro- This story is fiction and meant for mature open minds. Feedback appreciated. Hope readers enjoy. For more on the female main characters, check out my work "The Sisters Next Door" and "Ruleskirter."

***

Call me Sharky.

You want a hot story? Ok, get this. I own a pool hall in West Texas. A few years ago, these two chicks walk in and totally mess up my day. First they make it really bad, then they make it really good.

I'm a pretty good looking black guy in my mid thirties. Dark curly hair, a few tattoos, in decent shape from exercising. I run and lift weights regularly when I'm not managing my pool hall. I'm also good with a cue stick, good enough to have earned my nickname and exercise my body and mind doing so. People know I'm among the best in my hall. Not undefeated, but good enough to challenge any other player, no matter their skill. I have a pretty average face, it's handsome per most female opinions.

The two babes? Well, they were black chicks. One was a dark skinned type, tall and thin, round face with stern dark brown eyes. The other was shorter, more voluptuous but not big, lighter skin color, heart shaped face with almond eyes that seem empty but are in fact always taking notice. You know the kind of girls I mean, right? Other than the differences, they looked enough alike to be sisters.

They sweep into my hall on a Saturday night, dressed in V-neck blouses and short jean shorts, showing off a lot of skin. Part of their con, I soon learn through observation. They get a hustle going on the tables. The dark one- her name's Shauna- is a seasoned player. She comes up to various tables, challenges contenders. She acts unskilled at first, lures them into thinking they can beat her. Always bets small to medium amounts of money, growing larger over time. She pulls out her A game at the right moments, always wins. You hang out in pool halls enough, you know the type of person I mean.

Tara, the light-skinned one, is the other end of the con. A smart woman with a multitasking mind. She sits at the bar where she can see all the tables Shauna plays near and she watches the people there, learns their patterns. She also calculates angles and shot combinations, then sends her partner signals for which table to play next, which shots to use. Shauna's crazy good, but she wouldn't be half as big a threat without Tara calling the plays.

They react well to the random nature of pool you can't ever escape. Shauna is in the fray, firing off balls, and Tara's the coach on the sidelines, observing and predicting. When Shauna can't get a player's attention, Tara does it by hyping her partner and smoothing the way. Or inserting herself as a distraction if more appropriate. Their skimpy clothes and flirty banter further confuse various players and soon enough they are the duo to beat in my hall that night. Or at least Shauna's the player to beat. Nobody but me has caught on to Tara's partnership that I can tell, not at first anyway. Her gestures to Shauna are subtle enough that only her partner picks up on them immediately. It takes me a few more seconds. I'm in my booth watching the crowd. My regulars don't let on that I'm the owner without my prompting, and these newcomes don't know it yet.

Babes play a good game, a series of good games. They get the bar into them, keep it going a few hours. I estimate they earn a few thousand bucks at least. Then they start upping the stakes past money. Things like showing extra skin, letting patrons take provocative photos, and such. They flash the goods, kiss each other- or offer to do it at least. They say they'll deliver if someone can beat Shauna, and Shauna's still playing well enough she hasn't been beaten yet. They've both been drinking a bit, but they're still in the zone.

Nobody stays in the zone forever. I don't care how good you are.

Eventually, an hour before closing time, one of our better players, Boxcar Slim, schools Shauna by a few points. Shauna promised to go home with him- photos alone aren't tempting the rubes by this point. He collects some cash winnings from Shauna- meager compared to what the babes have won in the past few hours, mind you- then tells her he's leaving now.

Shauna tells him she'll go with him- in his dreams. Apparently she's changed her mind, or she was never into Slim to begin with.

Slim throws a fit and I have to intervene. Perfect night for my bouncer to call in sick.

I introduce myself to the girls. Slim already knows me. I ask Shauna and Tara what's the deal. Hustling my regulars on their first night in my bar is one thing. They ain't exactly playing fair, but I don't let on that I know this. I have ulterior motives, of course. I point out to the babes that you make a guy a promise, you should deliver. Give him a smutty photo at least.

Shauna counters that she never expected Slim to beat her, she wasn't actually serious, stopping short of admitting she's been conning the hall all night. She's actually married to Tara, she adds, and doesn't want to cheat on her.

The second part doesn't surprise anybody. My hall's mostly black straight guys, but inclusive of race, gender, and orientation. Shauna and Tara have also been flirting with men and women quite a bit in the past few hours. Just chance that a man beat them first. They also seem like an open couple- they've been putting off all the tells. Slim thinks they might be open and proposes he take them both home to avoid the cheating issue.

Tara says they're okay with that, but will Slim's wife be okay with it? Slim's too drunk to remember his wedding ring, but Tara noticed it. Slim's wife arrives to pick him up just then. He sheepishly admits Tara's right and stumbles out. The chicks save face, but they still got a lot of folks in the hall pretty perturbed.

I don't know how Slim beat Shauna- she missed a signal from Tara, he was genuinely better this one time, I have no idea. But I see no other way to settle the mood in my hall than take these girls on myself.

I make them the best deal I can stomach. They win, I tell them I'll forgive their tab for the night. I win, they have to give me some nice photos. Coming home with me is optional. I'd like to go home with them, I wouldn't mind, and I ain't married, but it's gotta be their choice. They're giving me the eye enough that I think they might be interested. I'm still hedging my bets and playing their game.

The caveat is, they got to switch roles. Tara's got to play me, Shauna observes. I figure this will shake them up enough to create challenge, maybe give me an advantage since they don't know my skill. I haven't been playing so far. Then again, Tara hasn't either. I bet she ain't as good as her wife.

I'm right and wrong.

Tara is a decent player. Not the most skilled I've seen, nowhere near as good as her partner, still a lot of trouble for me. She ain't bad at improv. With a little more practice, I figure she could be a contender on Shauna's level. As it is, I beat her by only a single ball.

That should have tipped me off.

They settle the tab, then both raise their shirts for me and let me snap away with my phone. They aren't wearing bras. Tara has puffy dark nipples on big tits, C cup by my estimate. Shauna is a size or two smaller and firmer, pink nipples, A cup I think. Nothing fancy on the breasts like jewelry or tats. They do each got half of a yin-yang symbol tatoo just below the breasts, though. I suppose it's some matching couples thing.

I thank them for the photos, promise not to display them anywhere but my private collection. Then I remind them they got half an hour till my hall closes, advise them to not create any more spectacles. The place has calmed down by now. I don't need a rowdy final event.

They beg to disagree.

They offer to play me switch hit, double or nothing. They won't say immediately what "double or nothing" means. Switch hit means Shauna will take a shot, then Tara takes one. I can pick my second if I want one. Boxcar Slim ain't here no more, so I pick Big Moe. He's dependable and willing to help a brother out, also committed to his spouse. No sexual illusions on his end. They beat him a while ago, he should be looking for revenge. By now, nobody else in the bar wants to flirt with these chicks. Clearly they're vamps, and that is upsetting to the general crowd. Me, I don't care. I just want to defeat them again.

Doesn't happen.

Big Moe and I keep up with the girls for a while. But they beat us in the final round. The switch hit thing was their idea, and I quickly learn this ain't their first time doing it. Nor was it Tara's first time being part of the con as a player. Not the time I beat her before, either. Not by a longshot.

The hall's at closing time when we're done shooting pool. They provided enough of a fun final event to cheer up the regulars. I thank them, usher everyone out the door. Big Moe claps the chicks on the shoulder, tells them good game, leaves. So do most of my other regulars. A few others shake their heads, trade fist bumps, chuckle politely, or depart in silence.

Shauna and Tara refuse to leave.

I raise my eyebrows, go to the register. Time to find out what "double or nothing" means, I guess. I tell them I can refund their tab- it's small- but I ain't giving back the pictures.

They shrug and tell me they want to come home with me instead. See, "double or nothing" was turntable on their end the whole time. They would have spun it towards them or me depending on who won the game we just played. They like me, and they want to come back to my hall someday. They know they probably won't hustle like they did the first night, but they do want to try again. And they know that to do that, they can't leave me upset or disappointed.

It doesn't take me long to agree.

I know what you're thinking here. Am I being used? Yeah, but I'm going to love every minute of it. Hopefully. Seriously, you would too, if babes like this were into you. Never mind that they're married. Never mind that they're into each other more than whatever lucky guy they're partying with for the night. Never mind you'll only see them now and then after it's done.

I close up the hall, then meet them in the parking lot. They say they don't want to go home with me- then they ask if a motel is okay, their tab. I say sure, but tell them it's fine to go dutch.

We proceed to the motel, check in, then head for the room. Once we're in there, they start making out for my viewing pleasure. Kissing each other, stripping each other, stroking each other up and down all over, like they do it every day. Which I'm sure they do. They let me get more pictures of course.

I've talked to them a bit more by now and learned their backstory. They grew up together in foster care. Originally they were child war refugees. Shauna's from North Africa, Tara from some Arabian island nation. Still black, just lighter on the skin color. They got adopted by the same Baptist Marine Chaplain, one of those libertine ministers who ignores the parts of the Bible that condemn sexuality outside the usual norm or holds them as mistranslations. His wife raised Shauna and Tara Shapiro as foster twins for convenience, since they're about the same age. I think they picked up on the whole twin connection thing by nuture, to a degree. Counting the same day as their birthday and spending a lot of time together most of their lives probably helped. I don't count what they have as incest since they ain't biological sisters. They obviously feel different, but that taboo's on their end. They're about thirty-nine now, same as me.

This is just the first time we hooked up, by the way. Not the last.

Shauna and Tara's father is named Ben Shapiro, of all things. Not the conservative pundit, obviously. An older black guy with the same name, probably has to correct people a lot. His misfortune, or maybe the pundit's. He supports his daughters' relationship, they tell me. Even officiated their wedding. Same for their mother. They first got together as lovers their freshman year of college, married after they graduated. Strong relationship all through- they keep it open with extra spice from other players every time they feel like it. I'm the lucky one tonight.

They tell me to watch their disrobing, keep my clothes on for now. I do as directed. Both girls have long muscular legs and arms. A few other tats, little symbols and phrases. Shauna keeps her pussy shaved, Tara's has a trimmed heart mound. No piercings other than the ears and a belly stud on Tara's part.

They both soon have each other flushed with sweat. Kissing necks and lips, suckling nipples, swapping spit, swiping tongues. You know the drill. You can see it in porn flicks if you ain't experienced it firsthand. Two hot girls making out with each other never gets old. Especially when they're at ease doing it.

Shauna and Tara keep exchanging lip locks and hugging. They stand up at first, then fall onto the motel room bed and continue. Hands roaming everywhere. They don't finger each other's pussies much- these girls like to hold their orgasms at bay. They're enjoying themselves, though. I watch, have to adjust my pants throughout, snap pics when I can. I am sure this is going to be a night to remember.

They get to the point of nudity, then make out about ten minutes longer. Dallying, aroused but not going too far. They're building things up. They rub each other's pussies lightly, checking the moisture, then pose for me a bit. I'm hoping I'll get their numbers before the night's over. I tell them I'll text them the pics later if they like. They say sure, but they want to keep kissing for now. We're all pretty steamed up. They keep embracing, I keep watching.

At a good moment, they turn to me and beckon with their faces and fingers.

I put my phone down, move in between them.

They start kissing me, laughing and smiling. Shauna pulls my shirt off. Tara undoes my pants. Her sister slash wife pushes my trousers down after I take off my boots. I'm a pretty well-built guy. A few tats, no piercings. Cock's about eight inches long when fully erect, one and a half wide. Curved a little, just enough to stimulate areas besides the usual.

I've been with enough women to know my way around one. Most times, I can give them high pleasure, My signature move is to devour them with my mouth and fingers all over, like the fish that gives me my nickname. Girls been calling me Sharky since high school, long before I ever learned to play pool.

These girls are sharks too, I've come to learn. Pretty sure, we have one heck of a feeding frenzy going on the motel bed.

Once we're all nude, they give me a few kisses on the cheeks and lips to start things off, then move down. They kiss me up and down my body, one on each side. Rub my muscles, my cock and torso in particular. I keep up rubbing them back as best I can. They get me hard and going, not much effort. Or excuse me, a lot of effort. But it ain't unenjoyable, if you know what I mean.

Shauna's lithe and warm on my left, Tara hot and heavy on my right. Both chicks nude and wet, gleaming bodies and naughty eyes. I know I have no chance of breaking them up, getting one or the other to date me exclusively after this. I don't even try. I'm not dumb. I just enjoy the moment best I can, every second of what I'm experiencing.

Dark chocolate to the left of me, tan chocolate to the right. Hard nipples twisting in my fingers while their hands squeeze my muscles. My fingers darting in and out of their wet cunts, tweaking their hard clits. Their hands and lips soothe my nerves as I rub them to a raging froth. Bodies moving up and down, twisting about on the bed.

At one point, they're on either side of my cock, giving me a team blowjob. Shauna's nipping, Tara's kissing. I like the feel of their teeth, lips, and tongues. They keep the bites light, the licks lingering. They turn around on me, encourage me to touch them back. I alternate between licking one babe's pussy and fingering the other's. Both are equally tight, hard enough to hold me but not so constricting I can't pull out and switch when they demand it. Meanwhile they take turns sucking my cock head, cradling my balls, kissing my length. I'm about ready to go, but they know enough to hold me back. Pool ain't their only well-coordinated game.

I still come before they do, I think. Shauna swallows it. Tara glares at her in disappointment. Tara then licks up the aftermath from my thighs.

They then roll away from me a bit. Tara retrieves her sister's purse, takes out some condoms. They told me earlier they had them. I put one on.

They get me hard again with tongues and fingers. I then spend the next few hours fucking the heck out of them. I get their pussies and their butts, one after the other, again and again. They brought lube too, and they know how to use it. Our sweat has the motel bed sheets soaked by the time we're deep in. One girl poses for me, the other helps hold her wife open and then further stimulates her while I thrust away. You know how it goes, I hope. I pound the pussy or the ass of one girl, the other sticks their hands between us to caress certain areas. Smile throughout, giving us both knowing looks whenever we glance their way. Then they climb on next once they get an opening.

I push inside one, the other rubs us. I rub back. We all have our hearts beating hard, smell of ecstasy in the air. It's glorious, well worth all the hassle of setting it up. I know it don't sound like much, but it's the best in the world. Being with two chicks this into each other, and into you, even if it's only for a short time on your end.

It's a fun time, definitely more fun than our pool games. I make them gasp and moan a lot. We've got the bed sheets tangled and thrown aside. They ain't holding back their orgasms no more. Still building them up, though, and constantly climaxing. I have my second one eventually- Tara gets this one straight up her cleft. If not for the condom, I'd have spread myself all over her womb.

Shauna licks it out and snowballs it back to Tara. I reward Shauna for this awesome sight by giving her a cunt and rim job with my mouth. I grab and squeeze her legs while I'm licking. I have to taste the cum from these chicks, I ain't done that yet.

The way Shauna shakes and cries out in response to my lapping, I ain't disappointed.

Tara shakes and gasps too, when I rim and lap her butt and pussy next. Both girls are squirters. They taste better than pina coladas, and I love getting caught in their rain.

We fall back and relax in the afterglow. We thank each other, as you do. I ask them if they will return to my hall someday soon, repeat this performance. I won't help their hustle as an inside man, but I'm not above a repeat of the general events of tonight and a few discount drinks.

They agree and take down my number. Then they both kiss me one after the other, kiss each other, say they'll give me one more three way. I'm recovered by now, so we keep fucking and sucking each other till we fall asleep. I wake up alone, but with a new photo in my text inbox.

Shauna and Tara Shapiro. Dark and tan chocolate sister-wives. The two of them naked, hugging, and smiling at me, accompanied by their numbers. I know I will see them again soon.

I look very forward to it. Such things happen again several more times in the following years. We still know each other as friends with benefits today.

Hope you enjoyed this tale, compliments of my pal AchtungNight. -Sharky.

***

The End.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
SmuttyandfunSmuttyandfun5 months ago

Very Hot! Well done. Nice ending, too.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Sequestered Jury Being sequestered changes some jurors lives.in Loving Wives
From Book Group to HotWives Club They Started On Books, Went To Men.in Group Sex
The Limo Ride After a wedding, the ride back to the hotel gets heated.in Group Sex
The Adventures of Monique and Ava The girls leave small town life to explore the world.in Group Sex
Tonya's Unicorn Party Cheating wife hosts an orgy, and gets busted spectacularly.in Loving Wives
More Stories