All Comments on 'Poopy Pals Pt. 02'

by pantspooper

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Woah, I don't know what's happening but my anus is in trouble

Hey there, I'm small time content creator on RedTube, and I found your story when searching up ways to artistically off myself. I had trouble getting the noose around my neck due to all the shaving I did prior. I just woke up from a a year and a half long coma, I sure hope my favorite female democratic candidate has won the presidency.

Yours in christ,

Richard Noll, Hanes CEO

p.s. Thanks for the product placement

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Fantastic

I had read Part so knowing what to expect I waited to read before I pooped my pants.

It was amazing to read about two other guys who like the same thing as I do and I pooped my white Jockeys along with them. I am now sat in the consequences and its wonderful. I'll read Part Three another day when I am close on filling my briefs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I loved the story and wish I was there. I experimented as a youngster when I was alone and then until I got my own place there were barren years when it hardly happened until in my first small flat I got in from work and simply stood at the sink and filled and soaked my briefs. As a real teat some Saturdays I go to football and stand towards the back of the ground and fill my pants. Just wish I had a mate to do it with!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous