All Comments on 'Poor Samurai (A Halloween Story)'

by LilloBeddini

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
JuanaSalsaJuanaSalsaover 2 years ago

This story is like a lovely dream, fanciful and filled with sensuality that is emphasized by the style of short, pointed prose. I love the feeling of being plunged into another culture.

GayKatGayKat10 months ago

A Beautiful Hot Sexy Dream,,, Yes!

*

Hallo Lillo!

Well it works after all... thank you, I got your reply from feedback at literotica..

And Love, we want to thank-you, for sharing your beautifully written hot sexy stories with all of us..

Your "Poor Samurai (A Halloween Story)", kinda reminds me of something that happened when I was working in Austria, only it was all females... with me!

In Europe I was a lesbian Escort, with a few very wealthy female clients, and with their money I was available for just about anything... and with one of these clients, I attended many sex parties and sometimes theme weddings, where all the guests at each of these gatherings were expected to be dressed in the theme costume of the party as either witches, vampires, or werewolves, these parties were held at very exclusive large states and private clubs, that if I'd tried entering alone... security would have walked my ass right back out the door..

I just can't understand why there are so few comments!?

We want to thank you again with 5-Stars and 5-Hot Wet Orgasms!

The Black Queen and Gay Kat..

💋💋💋

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous