Poor Samurai (A Halloween Story)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she started playing with Johanna's clit, who began moaning softly.

"Do you masturbate, Johanna?"

The girl wanted to avoid answering, but like in my case, the collar made her obey.

"...Aaah...I...do...."

"How often?"

"Twice...a week...Aaah..."

She didn't stop teasing her; actually, it seemed that, after little practice, she had found a way to play with her reactions.

"Don't you have a partner? Nobody fucks you?"

"Aaah...I do...but...."

"But?"

"It's not enough...what he does...I need something else...."

The Lady removed her hand and squeezed two fingers together.

"You are wet like a mop...are you always this wet?"

Johanne blushed and looked at me. It was like she was ashamed because of my presence, and didn't care about the others.

"Sometimes...I do."

"Will you masturbate for us?"

"I...Aaah..."

The shock arrived, reminding her that the question was an order.

"I will..." she promptly answered, resigned.

"It will not be necessary. Go on that stage, and lay down."

"You follow her, and wait," she added, looking at me.

A bright light shone on Johanna's body.

Her breasts swell against her chest, soft and full.

She was still dressed in her transparent dress, yet she was fully bare, her sex gleaming and inviting.

Without thinking, my hand started caressing my cock.

"Do you like what you see, horny man?"

I turned toward the Lady, and I saw that she had partly shed her clothes.

She still had kept her bra on and a pair of panties, at the center of which hung a large, menacing rubber dildo.

Her body was well-toned, clearly the result of intense exercising.

"You can bend in front of her and penetrate her... don't move though."

I looked at Johanna, who looked at me.

I wanted her, and in this sense the Lady's order was futile.

At the same time, I needed to know she also wanted it.

She smiled at me, and that was all I needed.

I slid my cock inside her effortlessly.

She acknowledged my presence with a broken sigh.

"Raise your ass, Lillo... it's my time now!" exclaimed the Lady.

I squeezed my buttocks; I had never been anally penetrated before.

She spanked me lightly.

"Relax.. you'll like it!"

She was smiling, but then, as if she had gotten suddenly impatient,

she grabbed my buttcheeks to open up my anus, and quickly penetrated me.

"You can fuck her now!"

I looked at the woman below me, and from her slightly parted lips, I could feel she wanted it.

Meanwhile, behind me, the Lady was slowly but relentlessly entering inside me, deeper and deeper.

It was a new, strange sensation to discover that surrendering... I wanted to fight against it, but at the same time, I couldn't help realizing that I liked it.

Even if I had been forced, I felt I had been looking forward to relishing control.

As I fucked Johanna, I felt no more than a medium, turning the Lady's power to her, like it was her who penetrated the girl.

Inside the PVC dress, Johanna started perspiring. Droplets of sweat covered her skin.

"Can I take it off?" she asked, without addressing anybody in particular.

"Of course you can!"

She pulled the dress from her head without stopping my action and remained naked but for the unzipped panties.

I leaned on her, and I licked the sweat from her neck, her stomach, her armpits, her breasts, her large pink areolas, and tiny nipples.

Suddenly a shock arrived, and I raised my head.

The Lady was regaining control of me, reminding me that I was her toy.

She recalled me to the black rubber dildo that penetrated me, excavating my anus with arrogance, opening a passage inside my body without caring about my reactions.

I started releasing the tension with a soft moaning.

Johanna too, started panting, excited, her cheeks flustered - I could see she was closer to her orgasm.

Suddenly I heard soft voices coming from the tables below the stage.

I turned my head to look at what was happening there.

Queen was sitting on a chair: one of the boys was kneeling in front of her, his trousers down on his knees, his tiny, bony ass facing the stage. She looked at me with cloudy eyes, a hand guiding the boy's head.

Marquise was looking at the show, her hand holding the cock of a boy, who had been handcuffed behind the chair's back. The alternating moans and shrieks of the boy made it clear that she wasn't very kind in her handling.

The two remaining boys, collared, were busy licking Duchess'and Countess' boots, who were kissing and caressing each other.

The smell of sex - the female scent overpowering the male- was saturating the room.

"Aaah!" shouted the girl below me.

"She is cumming! Let her have a nice orgasm!" ordered the Lady.

What did she mean? How could I keep this expectation?

I tried my best: I slowed down, letting Johanna's vagina grasp my cock, as pleasure made her contract her muscles.

"You don't cum!" ordered the Lady.

I knew that even before she said so, I knew I didn't have that freedom.

I tried to relax, while the girl under me savored her pleasure.

Like a rough wave changing with the tide, after a sequence of powerful contractions, her body became more and more relaxed, while she seemed to withdraw into herself, with closed eyes, as if she was dreaming the sweetest dream.

I felt I was trapped into her body, her pussy locking my wooden-hard penis inside her.

"Take out your cock, and masturbate! You can cum on her stomach!"

I looked around; everybody suddenly was looking at me, curious about my performance.

My penis slid out of Johanna, like a sword well-oiled by her juices.

I wasn't ashamed of holding it: I felt proud of its strength, of the thick veins that crossed it, of the inflated balls, red and angry.

I caressed it gently like I wanted my public to admire my possession.

I moved my hand back and forth, and the glans blossomed, moist with precum.

I started stroking it, but at first, my movements were painfully asynchronous with the Lady's thrusts into my anus.

Slowly we fell into a rhythmic pattern, where she penetrated me as my hand released the pressure on my penis. Vice-versa, when I applied pressure, she withdrew the dildo slightly.

Before I was a medium between the Lady and Johanna.

Now, when my semen wetted my hand, I felt I was just being fucked by her, and that my pleasure was coming simply by accepting and enjoying the arrogant penetration and occupation of my anus.

Through my orgasm, through that physical expression, the acknowledgment of my submission was complete.

The white fluid landed on the girl's womb.

She smiled, and with a finger drew lines with it, coating her skin.

The Lady seemed still unsatisfied and continued thrusting into my body, with slower, deeper movements.

I moaned, out of exhaustion and tiredness.

Then she slowed down and relaxed.

As the dildo left my asshole, I gasped.

Filaments of sperm still dangled from my cock, I wanted to clean myself but the Lady seemed to have other plans for me.

We left the stage - Johanna stood up - and we reached the bar.

Two of the boys were at the tables serving drinks to Queen and Marquise.

They were wearing only their jackets on their bare chests, their exposed cocks in different states of erection.

Another boy was on his fours, completely naked.

Countess was fingering his asshole with a gloved hand, Duchess was stroking his cock, and he was sucking the fourth boy's cock.

"The girls share with me an interest in the male anus...I wonder what makes him happier... probably the nice cum load that will land in his mouth...."

She made a sign with her hand and one of the sitting boys stood from the table and reached us.

He had no pubic hair, and the Lady held his small, flaccid cock, showing it to me.

"Isn't it cute? He is like a little boy...look at this little bird...I guess his mother and aunties played with it while taking ofuro with him...."

In her white hand the boy's penis looked truly minuscule, a sparrow unable to fly away.

Under her caresses, it grew a little longer but not very thick.

"Look at how it dangles in between the legs... doesn't it look superfluous? I guess men in history realized it, and that's why we have eunuchs and evirated men...maybe there will be a time when this will become the norm...."

She looked at me straight in the eyes, trying to read my feelings, trying to detect horror, fear, or fascination.

"Don't worry, this is not going to happen tonight...and I do like a nice cock!"

Saying she reached for mine, squeezed it, extracted a few remaining drops of cum, and licked her fingers.

"Johanna, won't you mind sucking this boy's cute cock? Surely it produces the sweetest juice...."

"Sure Madam!" said the blonde girl and left with the young man, her lovely ass swinging voluptuously.

I was thirsty, and I asked for a beer.

The cold, dry Japanese beer felt refreshing and nourishing.

I was probably exhausted because immediately I felt dizzy and drunk.

When I woke up, I was lying down in my hotel room.

Apart from the fact that I was completely naked and my anus was burning, all that had happened the night before might have been a dream.

The white fundoshi was folded on the table next to me, and on top of it, a small orange rubber pumpkin smiled at me.

I went to the bathroom, and I looked at myself: I had almost forgotten the bizarre hairstyle that had been forced on me.

I had all the twelve hours of the flight back home to find a reasonable explanation about it, possibly as far as possible from the truth; maybe shaving bald could be the best option.

I looked at the clock and I confirmed that I had all the time I wanted to get ready, get in the airport limousine bus and go through the immigration procedures before boarding.

I took a long, hot shower, trying to remember what had happened. As I did it, I couldn't escape the excitement that led my cock to grow into my hands; I have to admit that the Lady's dildo made me cum once more.

I wondered if I could find the underground club again by myself; it would be difficult but not impossible. I remembered the name of the station where we got off.

I didn't want to return there, and I didn't have the time to do so, but I needed further evidence.

It felt strange to dress my body.

From the window, the sun shone and the sky was blue like a turquoise stone.

What if I went out naked like I had been the previous night?

It had been proved that nobody would stop me even in the crowded Tokyo trains.

Of course, I didn't follow those thoughts.

I prepared my suitcase, left the room, paid my bill and boarded the bus.

Narita airport was familiar and anonymous.

At Immigration control, the policewoman at the desk took a good look at me and the picture on my passport.

Unconvinced, she called her supervisor and they whispered between themselves.

Finally, they stamped it and let me go.

It was almost time to board the plane when my phone buzzed.

I checked, and I saw a picture of my butt being grabbed by a bejeweled, long-fingered hand.

I blushed and looked around me; luckily nobody was near me.

A message followed soon.

"It was by a lucky coincidence we met on the Yamanote. I work in apparel, and I often travel to Milan for business. I understand your company is based not far from that city. I am looking forward to meeting you there and enjoying your hospitality. Junko"

(1*) "Hentai"- pervert, especially applied to middle-aged men

(*2) "Hazukashii" - "I am ashamed/shy!", especially used by women who surrender to men, willingly but with a certain resistance.

(*3) "Ofuro" - traditional Japanese bathing system, where the bathtub is filled with very hot water, and the family members soak in turn after having cleaned themselves outside the bath tube. It simulates the public baths, which were very common in Japanese cities until thirty years ago, and that are very common at resorts.

12