All Comments on 'Poppy Ch. 01'

by Hush_

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Eeewwwww. Mesmerizing and creepy. Well done. Ashamed to say I'll be waiting for more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

More please =)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Rape is an act of violence

You are a sick author, sick, sick. There is nothing pleasant about rape and whatever sex you are I hope someone rapes you and maybe then, in your head you will realize that it is an act of violence. SICKO, SICKO, SICKO

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Too much

This one went way too far. It went beyond an erotic story and ended up making me want to shower off the filth. Now instead of putting me in the mood, I feel ashamed of myself for even reading it. To each his own, but I'm sorry that I read this story and wish I could undo it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

To the people screaming rape you should know that this is tagged under noncon. Aka rape. Look at the tags people.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Not my cup of tea but it is tagged appropriately and is well written. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

The baffling thing is that some of the idiots reading this think that rape-romance is somehow less twisted than this. This IS the non-con section people. As the other anon said, rape.

If you want dominance underscored by love and trust, take it to BDSM.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wow

This really takes non-consent to the boundaries, I for one think that is is very well written and that it is the perfect story for those seeking a story that is highly taboo.

coyote3kcoyote3kalmost 11 years ago
Great story!

Wonderfully written and beautifully fucked up. The way he treats her as he's raping her is mesmerizing. I'll be anxiously waiting for more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
this was wonderful

Please hurry and update.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

i've been waiting so long to find something like this, its perfect!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wow

I can't believe this was your first story. Talk about knocking it out the park.

Like the others have wrote, this was PERFECT. Don't mind the people who feel guilty about searching for, reading, and enjoying non-consent stories.

evonnaevonnaalmost 11 years ago
Wow..

more, please ..!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Almost perfect

I've waited a long time for more stories like this and feel a bit cheated that you squandered such inspiring opportunities for more graphic detail. Popping her cherry should have been its own paragraph for fuck sake. But instead, it's almost hidden. While I can appreciate the art of that... I just want to cum harder damnit. :)

ProvokedProvokedalmost 11 years ago
Truly depraved, you have captured pure desire.

You have removed the emotional empathy that waters down passion and put into words pure hedonistic pleasure. I don't prefer incest based stories but in this one it seemed to work. In my opinion this is the most accurate portrayal of the taking a man's pleasure without the chains of empathy, as told by a woman from the male view point. Wonderful writing .

cooper888cooper888almost 11 years ago

Clever, chilling and thoroughly enthralling.

spearishspearishalmost 11 years ago
So well written !

The sinister tension, the soft menacing whispers ....can't wait for more !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Hot damn

I've read both chapters now and had to return to this one for yet another orgasm. I feel like I can feel his hunger and only wish I had a lover as passionate. I know that's fucked up. Please write another chapter. Your audience is eagerly awaiting more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazing

Best story I've read on here. Absolutely love it

BellaKKBellaKKover 8 years ago
LOVE THIS STORY

PLEASE continue writing this story. I am a women and this turns me on so much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Rape is NOT literotica

This is well-written but not a good read. The potrayal of rape in this story is very disturbing as it only focuses on the immorality of the father to deliver the pleasures. This perfectly captures a rapist's mind, all his sick and fucked up thoughts and ideas of pleasure. No feeling, just pure evil. And you should've made me feel that Poppy really is dissenting in this story because putting it in the disclaimer doesn't do the job. Poppy's experience is never taken up and engaged with in any critical or thoughtful way. Her character exists for no other purpose than to be raped. She functions only as a victim of violence that desensitizes the audience to the issue of violence against women.

This write is worst than those poorly and ridiculously written sex stories as it uses rape or violence as the plot. I'm sorry but this story has no meat. Makes no sense at all. Writing about rape for solely entertainment and satisfying your fantasies of control? Nope.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Of course it's non consent

Anonymous reads a story in the non-consent section and then bitches about the story having rape in it, that's a special kind of stupid right there.

TinyButFierceTinyButFiercealmost 6 years ago
Favourite

This is my favourite story on this site. Is it disturbing and would be terrible if it actually happened? Yes, yes of course it is. But it's a fantasy, and it's there to fulfill desires by people who want to read and get off to the idea, not actually experience it. I don't condone actual rape, of course I don't, it is a tragic and terrible thing. But this, as a fantasy, is glorious, amazingly written, disturbing and *hot*.

Thank you for the many good times I had with it xx

DaddysIncestGirlDaddysIncestGirlalmost 5 years ago
Hot

Everything TinyButFierce said, essentially.

DaddysIncestGirlDaddysIncestGirlalmost 5 years ago
Favourite

Favourite story on here. I've been looking for a proper rape story for ages. It's so sinister and depraved. You truly captured the mind of a rapist who derives pleasure from other people's pain. It sated my fucked up fantasies perfectly

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A Classic

I have come back to this story time and time again, going on six years now.

How anyone could put something so fucked up to pen and paper is beyond me.

If only it could be appreciated by more people. A true treasure.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

your story is so beautifully written. my expectations are very high now for non con stories. ive actually never left a comment until now and i would love to read more of your writing <3

Jack506Jack5068 months ago

With the vague references about Poppy’s mother, it’s too bad you didn’t explore the backstory more deeply. Perhaps a prequel would be in order.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Whyyyyyy you never continued this??? We need part 3, 4 and 10!!

ToughSailorToughSailor5 months ago

For once there is a rape story where the victim does not get aroused and wet. Dad shroud be taken out and shot (several times) . . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous