Porn Star Family, Bridgett's Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Greetings!" Mor spoke, her black soulless eyes peered out of the slot once she slid it open. "Be welcomed Princesses and Consort."

"She's awful chipper for a demon," Bridgett whispered into Vikki's ear as that cold, grey metal door swung open. The moment it did, Hell rushed to greet them. It seemed to her she was the only one freaked out by the feeling. Then again, what did she expect? She certainly didn't expect any of this!

"Mor is... strange for a demon," Vikki agreed. "Yet her power isn't to be questioned."

"She's that powerful?"

"Mmmhmm, she lives in the eighth circle, only second to Belial the fallen angel that rules that circle," Vikki said, seeing Bridgett hanging onto every word she spoke.

"Consort, you see Mor's mate, tell Mor's mate he needs to come see Mor." Bridgett kept her voice to herself when she noted the lust in those soulless eyes of hers. She so didn't want to know who this mate was. Giggling to herself when the image of the most horrific demon appeared in her head.

"Yes, Mor, when I see him, I'll tell him."

"Good. Mor wants Mor's key."

Bridgett knew Vikki knew what Mor was talking about yet she couldn't tell why she was holding back something from her. Holding onto Vikki, tightly, as they passed into the club proper.

"Relax, love, no one is going to hurt you," Vikki whispered when every ruby eye was on them as they walked across the dance floor towards the tunnel that led down to Hell.

"Why are they all staring at me?!" Bridgett whispered low.

"Well, Nephilim aren't common you know, and you are the Princess of Hell." Bridgett noted the pride in Vikki's eyes when she said that. "I've been wanting to say that for a while! I'm marrying the Princess of Hell!"

"But wouldn't that make you one, too?" Bridgett asked, not hiding her smile.

"No," shaking her head, "I am, Consort, it's a title given to those who either marries, or gives those that are tied to the throne of Hell, children. In Hell, your title means everything," Vikki said, lightly squeezing Bridgett's hand.

"Really? I would have thought it would be... I don't know, about blood and pain?!"

"There is that," Vikki nodded, "yet, there is an order to things, even in Hell. I promise I'll tell you everything." Lightly patting Bridgett's arm knowing she must be feeling Lucifer's presence as they continued down that tunnel. "It's okay, love, this is just how I normally look like in Hell," she said, in a calm, soothing tone when Bridgett gasped in shock as her form took on a more demonic look.

"We're in Hell?" Bridgett's near shout carried down the tunnel.

"Mmmhmm, just crossed into the First Circle," Vikki nodded, leading her on.

"Why didn't you tell me about this place?!"

"Couldn't risk you awakening," bringing Bridgett to a stop, "love, you're going to have to be very careful from now on, not only do you have Heaven, but you'll have Hell, after you, as well. You are the Princess, yet even a Nephilim's power makes a demon stupid. Do you understand?" Vikki asked, hoping her words carried the seriousness of what awaited Bridgett.

"So... Heaven wants me dead, and Hell wants to use me?" A chill crept into her heart when Vikki nodded. How was she going to cope with Heaven and Hell? This was just too much!

"Don't worry, Bridgett, we'll show you how to live in this realm," Vikki said, smiling at the woman she loved, referencing her sisters and mother.

"We have to keep this away from Ira! Knowing him he would probably run around screaming his head off and then get eaten!" Arching an eyebrow when Vikki just giggled. Bridgett didn't think this was a giggling matter. "There's something else you're not telling me is..."

"I want to see him!" Bridgett and Vikki held onto each other as the foundations of Hell shook as Zophiel shouted. Bridgett looked down when she felt something sniffing her leg. She certainly wasn't expecting to ever see a hellhound apparently happy to see her as the one at her feet was.

"I told you, Zophiel, once it's completed you may visit him any time you want." Bridgett cocked her head; that sure did sound like her grandmother.

"Who's Zophiel?" Bridgett whispered to Vikki, who shrugged.

"A fallen Seraphim," Missy cut in.

"I take it Seraphims are bad?" Bridgett asked, to which Vikki nodded her head very vehemently.

"Zophiel won't harm you, but she won't help you either," Missy said, from over her shoulder pushing the double doors to her grandmother's throne room open.

Bridgett's hand shot to Vikki's who was trembling just as much as she was as Bridgett got her first look at what a Seraphim was. Her body quaked in fear as that twenty-foot tall woman, with six amethyst colored wings rustling in her anger. Her eyes flickered over when one of the sweetest laughs filled the air. There, leaning against the wall, standing twelve feet high, her six, dark purple wings folded against her back. Her hair, a brownish-platinum tint to it, was held back by a silver tiara where one half depicted her angelic side, and the other her demon side. Same gold-ruby eyes as Anael, who stood before her. How she could lose herself as her eyes ran down that angelic face. Her 32D breasts were held and supported by the fine red bra that was covered in what appeared to her as metal feathers that was connected to the sleeves on her arms that had their own armored feathers along the front of her left arm that Bridgett could see from her vantage point. Her eyes wandered down her flat stomach. Feeling herself getting aroused, wondering what lie beneath that metal depiction of a demon's head that rested over her mons Venus that was connect to those same metal feathers in sort of a belt-like fashion. How she would give anything just to have a taste of her. Wondering how those thighs of hers would tremble when she kissed along them. She had to admit she did like the girl's, or whatever she was, taste in boots.

Watching how she nodded excitedly when Anael was telling her something. When the word Father was mentioned, Bridgett noted something in the girl's eyes like there was a longing to them.

"Vikki, are all angels hot?" Bridgett whispered out of the side of her mouth.

"She's not an angel, she just doesn't have horns. But yes, all angels are hot, if you're wondering, at least the fallen ones I've met," Missy spoke from over her shoulder as they waited to be seen.

"Then what is she?" Bridgett asked, wondering if being a Princess of Hell wouldn't be such a bad thing after all.

"Nephalem, like Anael is," Missy said, pointing to her.

"Who's this father Anael keeps speaking about? Come on, Vik, I know you know something, spill it!" Bridgett uttered lightly poking her fiancée in her side.

"I... don't know if he wants you to know..."

"Let Luci worry about that," Missy said, noting the tension in the room.

"Azza! We're leaving!" Zophiel's power filled the room in her annoyance. "One more day, Lucifer, I'll give you one more day. Then I'm storming his realm!" Bridgett noted how Anael and Azza hugged before Azza ran to be at her mother's side as she stomped out of the chamber.

"She seems awful moody," Bridgett whispered low, getting a smile out of Vikki.

"You would be too if the one thing that brought you peace after the fall is hidden from you," Lucifer said, ominously. Knowing that even she couldn't see her grandson to her heart's content, like she used to be able to given how he was now as powerful as she was. "Hello, Anael, did you serve your father well?" she cooed in a motherly voice, running her left hand down the back of her daughter's head when Anael appeared standing at the left side of her throne when Anael nodded. "That's good, you should always heed his words," Lucifer stated, lightly brushing the backs of her fingers down her daughter's cheek.

"Lucifer..."

"Grandma!" Bridgett thundered, pushing passed Missy to get answers. Only to be forced to her knees as a red light appeared in Lucifer's pupils.

"I rule here, Bridgett, not you!" Anael smiled evilly as she stared at Bridgett when her mother's powers flared sending pillars of magma upwards only to strike the roof of the cavern she had been tossed into by her father. Rising from her seat, "You chose to fall, chose to fall because of her!" Lucifer stated pointing her finger at Vikki. "I've kept you and your mother hidden all these years because I know my sisters, they will come for you. They make it a habit of hunting down my children. And look at you." Bridgett rightly thought she was going to roast her, yet that smile her grandmother flashed her truly had her weirded out. She blinked and her grandmother was gone. "But look at you, so beautiful," Lucifer sighed happily as her face appeared inches from hers when she reappeared in her human form.

"Too close," Bridgett muttered jerking her head back. "Wait. Me and Mom? What about Ira?!" Her mind raced looking around wondering if he was here.

"You're strong enough, with training, to fend off the Third Order, but you must be trained." Bridgett's eyes watched how her grandmother knelt before her. This was rather strange to her, she always thought the Devil was supposed to be evil and whatnot, not this loving grandmother she saw in Lucifer's eyes. "I know you have a lot of questions. You can ask them any time. However, until you're trained, you are to live with Vikki and her family. Their home is shielded to keep my sisters and other things from getting in. I've already taken care of your mother; she'll think there was a gas explosion at the house and be thankful that no one was home when it happened. So she's being escorted to your home," her golden eyes glanced to Vikki who nodded, "where you mustn't speak of any of this to your mother, do you understand?" Lucifer commanded when Bridgett started to speak.

"What about Ira?! He's in trouble... okay, will someone please fill me in on what the hell is going on with Ira?" Bridgett stated firmly in a forceful tone as the power of Hell burned in her eyes when she noted how they all were silent on the matter.

"Ira's... different, Bridgett," Missy said, remembering what their last encounter[2] was like.

"Like, how?"

"He's strong, very strong." Bridgett arched an eyebrow at the way Missy said that. She's never heard her cousin speak about Ira in such wanton lust before.

"Vikki?"

"Umm... I'm not..."

"Damn it, Vikki, just tell me!" Bridgett growled her angelic power adding its strength to her voice.

"Do you want to know about my Father?" Anael whispered heatedly into Bridgett's ear when she appeared instantly at Bridgett's back. Bridgett shuddered a moan as she felt Anael's 36C breasts pressing into her back. God, her pussy was so wet as Anael wrapped her arms around her body. "May I show her mother?" she asked, resting her chin on Bridgett's right shoulder.

"I suppose," Lucifer sighed, "she is going to hear about Ira eventually. It might as well come from family."

"Gran..." Bridgett loudly moaned as Anael stilled her words with only a light touch along her stomach.

"You address her as Lucifer, niece," Anael said firmly, "I learned this from watching father torment Asmodan." She noticed how Vikki's eyes lit up in glee at that news as she spoke softly into Bridgett's ear. "I'm pleased that my limited demonic power affects you like father's does to that demon. If your good I'll touch you some more, would you like that?"

"P-please?!" Bridgett fought herself just to speak that one word. She's never felt anything like this before. It was like her whole body was alive in euphoric bliss.

"Anael, show me," Lucifer ordered, holding out her hand to her daughter. "You saw your father do this?" she asked, looking down at her hand. Still feeling Anael's angelic and demonic powers on her skin. It was a rather stimulating experience, to say the least, for the Lord of Hell.

"Yes, mother, you enjoy it don't you?" Anael asked, her nose nuzzled Bridgett's neck.

"Y-y-yes," Bridgett stammered, "oh Go..." Anael cupped her hand over her mouth as she came.

"We do not say that name here, be a good Nephilim, and I'll touch you some more," Anael spoke allowing her demon free like she always did when she was in Hell with her mother. "Now, gaze upon the face of my Father, Suriel Zol, Nagdaium' of vengeance, Prince of Heaven and Hell, Ruler of the Fourth Heaven," she said with pride, placing her index finger against Bridgett's temple.

Falling forward, panting heavily, her hands caught herself on the sand that bordered that hellish lake. "There's just no way! Ira can't be that," Bridgett stated not believing what Anael had bombarded her mind with.

"It's the truth, Bridgett," Lucifer said, motherly, her hand lightly ran along the back of Bridgett's bowed head. "You're brother as done many things to protect you and your mother," bringing her granddaughter's gaze up to her, "he's experienced quite the lot in his short time as an immortal."

"Come on, that's just not fair!" Bridgett bemoaned causing Lucifer to chuckle.

"You're immortal, too, silly," Lucifer said, lightly caressing Bridgett's left cheek.

"Wow... he really did all that for us?" Bridgett asked, sitting on the backs of her legs once her grandmother had bombarded her mind with what had transpired since they've been gone. "He really saved the world?!"

"Mmmhmm, we had help, but yes, he helped to save reality," Lucifer nodded. "Come," holding out her hands to Bridgett, "you need rest, there will be a proper time and place for you to learn everything. Anael will escort you to the Second Circle. When she is safe return to me," she commanded, before blinking out and reappearing on her throne.

"Yes, mother, come, Bridgett," Anael said, her angelic side yearning to fulfil her parent's command. "Stick close to me, Vikki, you're a pretty snack for full bloods," she said, leading them out of the chamber.

"Yes, Princess, thank you."

******

Chapter Three

"Umm... hello! I don't even know how to fly!" Bridgett shouted as they stood at the edge of a cliff that stood on a thin pillar of stone in the middle of the real lake of fire that Yahweh had chained Lucifer too.

"You do," Anael nodded sternly. "All angels, Nephilim, Nephalem know how to. It's in our angelic makeup. Don't worry, your body will know what to do even if your mind doesn't." With that Anael shoved her off the ledge, what Bridgett took from that moment was Anael was quite sadistic, given the smile on her face as Bridgett screamed bloody murder as she fell towards that bubbling, hissing lake of fire. "If you don't use your powers you're going to die!"

"You can't do that!" Vikki hissed in a disapproving voice.

"Why not, it worked, didn't it? Didn't you're family do the same to my Father?" Anael asked, sensing Bridgett tapping into her powers long before the sound of her body rushed pass them. "Seems she has the hang of it," she said, with a warm smile on her face. "Shall we?" Anael asked, unfurling her wings as did Vikki to head off to her home in the Second Circle.

"This is where I must leave you," Anael said, as they floated at the entrance that led down to Samael's[3] domain.

"I understand, thank you, for your protection, Princess," Vikki said, bowing her head to Anael.

"Why don't you hang out with us? I mean after you get done with whatever she's having you do," Bridgett said, smiling sisterly at Anael, she so wanted to know what her aunt... as weird as that sounded to her, tastes like. She's already fucked her brother, slept with both her mother and grandmother, she didn't see a reason why she couldn't have a slice of the angel food floating before her.

"Can I?" Anael whispered.

"You aren't used to having friends, are you?" Bridgett asked, "Awe," she moaned in her mind as Anael shook her head. "Didn't you have fun hanging out with us?"

"You know where my family's home is?" Vikki spoke when Anael nodded catching on to what Bridgett was asking.

"Then, when you're free, come hang out with us, we liked being friends with you, before all this." Slyly looking at Vikki when Anael disappeared on them only to have appear inches from her face.

"Did you mean that? That you liked being my friend?"

"Yeah." The moment that word left Bridgett's lips, she experienced one of the most breathtaking kisses she's ever had and that was saying something.

"I liked hanging out with you, too." Bridgett saw the little girl who grew up all alone, trapped in Hell, unable to see her father, or anyone, for fear she might be found out, in those glowing golden eyes of hers. Watching how Vikki was affected by that same kiss as she was when Anael's lips embraced Vikki's. "You, only you two, can call me Anael. Say it... please," Anael said, softly with a tinge of bashfulness.

"Anael." Bridgett thought Anael was rather cute when she hid her face like that. Although she didn't know if she could be sane if she was raised like Anael if what she saw was true.

"I promise, I'll visit," Anael said, keeping her face hidden.

Bridgett and Vikki shared a look when they heard the tremble in Anael's voice. Floating forward, each reaching out, placing a hand on Anael's shoulders. Causing her to peer up, showing them the tears she was shedding given how these were the first friends she's made all on her own.

"You know, it's okay to cry, right?" Vikki spoke in a soft, sweet tone.

"Mmmhmm, I bet there aren't too many here who want to be your friend without using you," Bridgett said, remembering where she was, and knew that was probably the normal around Hell. She had her feeling verified by Anael's weak nod. "That's why you and Azza were talking, because you two don't have to worry about that, right?"

"Yeah, but Azza just woke up, she needs more time to learn before we can hang out," Anael said weakly, wiping her eyes.

"Well... you come, say tomorrow, if you're free, and you can tell me all about this waking up bit, alright," Bridgett said, with Vikki nodding along.

"I like that you sound like Mother and feel like Father."

"You're really into my brother, aren't ya?" Bridgett stated with a wide smile.

"It's in our angelic nature. I'm more angel than human or demon, so I feel it more strongly than you do or Missy."

"Oh?! Didn't know that, well tomorrow you can tell me all about angels," Bridgett said, with a wave before Anael faded from reality. Somehow, she didn't know how, but somehow, she knew Anael was already back in the throne room.

"It's not easy growing up here, especially for her," Vikki spoke as if speaking to the darkness before her.

"Are we that big of a threat?" Bridgett asked, looking at Vikki as if she spoke from experience.

"You rival an archangel, Bridget. Lucifer was an archangel before she rebelled. You could have beaten your own grandmother if you fought her then. But she's now the Ruler of Hell, with that comes the power of Hell. You've felt it, haven't you? That tingling itch, just beneath the skin that you just can't get rid of?" Vikki spoke wondering if she could feel it yet.

"Kind of, yeah, why?"

"Come, there's some place I need to show you, it's important," Vikki said, taking hold of Bridgett's hand and raced back to her, now, their home.

"Is this your..."

"Our... home," Vikki corrected, smiling lovingly at her as they approached the terrace. Waving to her sisters through the windows as they rushed to the door. "Relax, you've seen Ira, Bridgett's tamer," she said, reassuringly when she noted Rita's and Sue's startled looks when they landed.

"What's so different about my brother?" Bridgett asked, she really didn't see what the whole hubbub was about.

"Everything!" Rita and Sue said, practically drooling.

"Really?! He's that special?" Bridgett asked, seeing the same look on Vikki's face that her sisters were sporting.

123456...8