All Comments on 'Post Orgasm Torment Weekend Pt. 03'

by LTRX

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 1 year ago

Being tied up for 17 hours is dangerous. You cut off the circulation and you kill off a limb. Prevent blood from flowing freely and you risk a toxic buildup that could give him a heart attack when he is released.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Promising

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great fantasy! Especially the end. He has to know she wouldn't leave the cage on him for 90 days. If she laughed at him and told him he agreed to it and then showed him the safe with the 90 day timer on it and absolutely refused to do anything about it it would be time for him to make it real. He would confront her directly in 4-5 days in a quiet direct manner. Ask her pointedly, are you being totally serious about this? Are you seriously telling me I am to be caged for an additional 85 days? If she giggled and told him I told you not to question me cause now it just got doubled again he should stare at her, walk upstairs to their bedroom, lock the door, fill 2-3 suitcases with clothes, walk back downstairs as his wife stares at him in fear and tell her the divorce will nearly be completed in that time. Go straight to the bank, cancel the joint cards, empty the accounts and then leave and watch the REAL fun begin!

LTRXLTRXabout 1 year agoAuthor

I agree that such a situation would be dangerous. It is just a fantasy story, though. Please don't try this at home!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Oh, I am loving this so much! Has me absolutely squirming in my chair! I can't wait for more!

BarefeetinShacklesBarefeetinShacklesabout 2 months ago

These stories really had me reeling! I would LOVE to go through that! What a hell of a weekend! Wow!

Great stories. Please keep more coming.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous