Pouring of Semen Pt. 01: Anna

Story Info
First girl I was sleeping with and sperm fun with her.
800 words
2.99
12.1k
7
1

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 11/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HairyZed
HairyZed
38 Followers

I'm lying on the bed in the middle of a party, with the ass hanging over my face. The thighs of Anna, a girl I've been with for some time, spread wide. I'm busy licking her hairy and virginal pussy, and at the same time she's working on my stiff prick. The alcohol has done its job and the chick is really horny. Unfortunately I hadn't anticipated that she would get drunk so hard, so all that remains is for me to lick her pussy and make my cock available for licking.

Her pussy is wet at a rapid rate, my cock is standing up, and when I feel I'm about to come, I start to wince. Anna senses that I think I'm about to be ready. When I cum, she purrs and I lick again into her wet crack after a while. It was really good shot for her 18th birthday party time

It was only after a much longer time that I realised that she had not only sucked me all the way down to the trigger, but that she had swallowed the whole load of cum that shot out of my cock without a moment's hesitation. Quite the skilled virgin on the subject of sex.

A week later we decided it was time to put a rubber on my cock and start having full sex. So far, on almost every occasion of seeing each other, I had put my hand into her panties and drilled my fingers into her pussy, and she had taken my cock out of her panties and was busily massaging it until I cum my load onto her firm tits, also previously pulled out from behind her bra and licked by me. As I cum, she sometimes smeared the cum over her tits, and sometimes she pulled her bra up and in no time at all the tits and fabric were sticking together.

Of course the first sex was nothing special. When people say it's great and wonderful, I know that either it wasn't their first sex or they were just dimwitted, although there were probably some who already had a great first approach.

After she left for uni and lived with me, because we studied in the same city, things started to... get worse. At first it was hot for a couple of days, we took our clothes off every night and there was sex, but soon the situation started to change. Suddenly Anna didn't want sex. She said she needed rest, then variety...

As for variety, I suggested it. Other positions, she said she had to stay down. No cow girl, because her tits are heavy and she feels uncomfortable. Doggy-style... No!!! "I'm not going to stick my ass out like some animal!!!"

So for quite a while solution was position: she was lying on the bed, I was over her face and put my dick into her mouth. Because she was complaining how tired her neck was after blowjob, whole moves were on my side. It didn't bother me. I wanted to cum.

She didn't complain to get load into her mouth so it was good position for me. Anna didn't do anything in that time with my dick. It was a bit annoying that she was like a fuck doll with mouth open wide and no action on her side. And I was cumming into her open mouth only. She stopped to agree on tit cum shot as she didn't want to clean her tits up after everything finished.

In a short time we got to the stage where it ended with Anna taking my cock in her hand, wanking me off, at the end just opening her mouth, doing a quick, meaningless carp reflex, swallowing my ejaculate and.... She would go back to whatever she was doing at the time, whether it was sleeping, reading a book, or preparing food or putting on make-up.

Few time I was really angry and I used her face as she didn't know. I was masturbating over her head as she was asleep. She was sleeping on her side, so if her mouth were open, I cum between her open lips If not, her cheek was covered in cum. Yes, it was a bit nasty but from my side it was exciting as well.

A short time after these changes in her behaviour, we separated. It turned out that she had started letting herself go sideways. Suddenly I realised that she sucked every other cock with great pleasure, that she was very happy to buck both standing up and kneeling down, that she was equally happy to ride a cock.

Hardly, the only thing left was to watch porn again and masturbate to get some load out of her balls once again...

HairyZed
HairyZed
38 Followers