All Comments on 'Power of Love Ch. 02'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 3 years agoAuthor
Next chapter submitted.

The next chapter of the story is submitted, and hopefully will be published soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
400 Hundred Years Ago

WW, you have left a lot out of this story. Apparently you think your readers are of the AGENCY OF THE WEAK MINDED. I can see a rescue that is preplanned and a capture of some very bad guys. Why would the IC go willingly with a deputy that obviously is not unless he also has a trap set for the bad guys. You have left too many clues in this one which is rather surprising from you.

teedeedubteedeedubover 3 years ago
not going

to waste my time guessing, but Troy is surely out of his cuffs by now and he is a fixed wing pilot, so they better kill him if they want this to come off......

fuzzy94fuzzy94over 3 years ago
TO JUMP OR NOT TO JUMP?

After getting loose and subduing the bad guys, finding that they can't land safely Don and Jack parachute out to land at the wedding in the tuxes. The plane explodes while loosing altitude, and the wedding goes on.

pk2curiouspk2curiousover 3 years ago

I love this . Have read every word . Even laughing at all the twisted biased fake news innuendo . For instance " there was a couple in Missouri being threatened on their own property by a mob. They used their firearms to defend themselves. But it was in a Democrat-controlled city, so the couple was arrested and jailed for defending their property with their Second Amendment Constitutional right.." Lol . Such BS . Everyone knows Democrats are gun loving , gun toting , hunters and target shooters , defenders of themselves and families . We just wish somehow the crazies could be restricted from access to shoot up schools and going " POSTAL " . We don't want to take any ones guns . In fact in my state Arizona . With conceal carry permits . If you go to Walmart . You will see 6 Republicans carrying . And 5 Democrats carrying . And you cannot tell the difference between them at all . The rest of our state politicians are ass backwards fools . But we have always dealt with that .

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Pk2curious

Those of us in the St Louis area KNOW that WW's account of the couple defending their property is accurate. I will concede that they used poor muzzle discipline during their encounter with the rioters (yes, rioters who destroyed a locked gate to unlawfully access a private community). I would like to know how you can say your local WalMart has 6 Republicans and 5 Democrats carrying CONCEALED. You said for yourself that you can't tell one from the other so how do you know it's not 9 Republicans, one Democrat and one Libertarian?? Also, if they are carrying CONCEALED then how do you know there aren't 15-20 carrying?? Too many holes in your analogy.

chytownchytown5 months ago

*****Thank for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES