Predicament en Afrique

Story Info
A succinct account of an actual event in Abidjan.
1.2k words
3.17
2.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Predicament:

i had a couple of nights in earlier in the week before Maitresse decided She needed to come around late Wednesday night.

i was horny as hell that day anyway, so enquired in my best French if She would prefer me bound when She arrived or free. O level French didn't prepare me much for that conversation!

She asked that i be bound but still be able to open the hotel door. This was at 9pm and She said She would arrive at 10pm.

Naked, with a clear plastic bag on the chair, i proceeded to bind my lower legs tight with rope at ankles, below the knees and on the thighs in a seated position, proud of my rigging, i could not stand up so had positioned the chair next to the hotel door.

My balls were encased in a 5" neoprene stretcher wrapped tight with Velcro, large PA ring in place, this meant my balls were captured at the back of the thighs, 'humbler' style, with no way of passing back through my thighs once bound. On the chair i was effectively sat on my crown jewels.

i wrapped a thin, buckle-ended cargo strap through my dog collar and wrapped it round my shoulders and fastened tight in front of my chest for visual effect more than anything, placed a horse bit gag in my mouth, secured with Velcro at the back of my head, placed a blindfold over my eyes and locked my wrists in handcuffs. That was the first time i had ever handcuffed myself and even with the key at hand it would have been a serious struggle to escape. i fastened the cuffs in front to give myself at least a slim chance, i didn't have the balls to fasten them behind my back.

Time 9:15 pm.

i had already texted Maitresse to be sure that She would arrive or i was in a potentially dangerous and very definitely embarrassing predicament, but i was in a position to be able to shuffle the blindfold up a little to see the time and i had the mobile at hand for emergencies sake.

i have a knack of being able to power nap, so i settled into the chair and dozed off. When i awoke it was just before 10pm, no message on the phone but She does have a habit of being late. Just by chance a text flashed through.."dans la douche, bb, j'arrive bientot", I'm in the shower, be there soon.

Shit, that meant She would be at least another 30 mins!

That strap around my chest and shoulders that was for visual effect? it was hurting, rubbing my underarms and pulling my shoulders back so they were beginning to ache. The gag was chaffing the corners of my mouth, i could either tense my jaw and bite on it to keep it off the mouth or relax and have it sit back on the corners again. Some shuffling and dribbling ensued.

i attempted to stand as my balls, accustomed as they are to stretching were beginning to get sore, not helped by the fact they were now stuck to the plastic bag i had on the chair beneath my naked ass.

Much more shuffling ensued, no way being available to reach them to readjust their position in anyway.

10:15 pm. Another text. I managed to peek below the blindfold. "Dans le taxi, bb" 

Good, She was on Her way.

i attempted to relax, drift into a zen-like state and that seemed to work for a while, the shoulders were increasingly sore but now my knees were starting to hurt with the rope. I attempted to stretch my legs but apart from being impossible to straighten them fully, i found the discomfort on the knees became pain. Zen was rubbish. i sent him packing.

10:30pm. "embouteillage, bb, encore dans le taxi, c'est possible j'irai plus tard" Traffic, she was going to be even later!

10:45: After 90 mins of self inflicted bondage i am now seriously uncomfortable, ball sack skin is tight and screaming pain in the same way as a badly fitted MCD, armpits are sore, neck is aching as i cannot put my head forward as the strap is through the d-ring at the back of my neck. Knees throbbing, constantly shuffling the gag backwards and forwards; not fun any more.

10:50: "bb, c'etait impossible, je reviens a dormir jusqu'à demain, bonne nuit mon esclave"

WHAT? She's gone home.

10:50:30secs: A bang on the door. Is that Her or someone else? i have no choice, i open the door with my elbow, unable to see under the partially lifted blindfold. A laugh in Her husky voice at least made me realise it was indeed Her.

Very funny.

At least i would be released.

No, no, i was helped onto the bed, the plastic ripped off my ass and balls, the blindfold pulled down and the gag tightened even further.

She promptly found the dressage whip and the pinwheel i had brought from Britain. She knew where i had them hidden before She allowed me to see Her. She had stripped down to Her gossamer thin pale yellow, split front negligee and matching crotchless g-string. Accented against Her flawless, smooth chocolate skin, She looked fabulous. i struggled to reach Her, all discomfort in my bonds now forgotten about.

She backed off, giving me a fire crack on my ringed tits with the tail of the dressage whip.

"non, non, mon esclave!", before pulling the blindfold back down over my eyes.

i tried to get over to Her that my armpits and knees were sore, although my balls were now fine, maybe countered by the firm erection protruding from the front of my bound thighs.

"non, non, je l'aime comme ca, c'est tres joli" No relief then.

It wouldn't matter, ninety minutes of 'fun' alternating between whip strokes to my back and ass with relief in the form of the pinwheel all over my body ( i love pinwheels!) ensued.

Eventually She broke off for an illicit cigarette out of the hotel window, i took the opportunity to struggle off the bed and shuffle/crawl to Her and push my head between Her ridiculously long legs. Far from beating me off She ripped off the Velcro securing the gag (relief!!!) and put Her foot on my shoulder, Her wonderful shaved pussy now totally exposed to my tongue.

She came in less than two minutes, writhing on my face and then pushed me off back towards the bed. She is a one cum woman and totally loses interest afterwards. After struggling back onto the bed, She began to release my screaming knees from the rope, which had remained annoyingly tight (i must be half decent at this shibari business) after which She ripped my purple plums away from my body and began squeezing them like She was going to burst them. She freed my wrists too with the key (also now suffering from being a little tight initially) and thrust my hand down onto my cock.

She then laid into me, squeezing my balls, pulling my nipple rings and pinching the nipples themselves so hard i was nearly crying. i was masturbating furiously but nowhere near ejaculating until She spat repeatedly on my mouth and rubbed it over my face. i came like a teenager, laughing like a hyena. 'Salope", She proclaimed with some justification, i was indeed Her cheap slut.

By the time i calmed down She was under the covers asleep and i was left to my own devices above the covers. Back and ass smarting, i took off the strap round my chest and shoulders (at last) and fell asleep myself.

Wow. She is a force of nature.