Presence

Story Info
A woman gets her fantasy of a gang bang in a fantastical way.
3.5k words
4.31
6.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jen liked her work as a cam girl. While most of her time was spent creating content to post on her page, she did enjoy the times when she got to perform live for her subscribers, when they could interact with her in real time, guiding her to do the naughtiest things. She imagined the men, women, and non-binary people who watched to be touching themselves, getting off on how she got off. Many of her own sexual needs were met during these sessions, especially when the viewers tipped enough to have her seductively strip out of her skimpy clothes and fuck herself with the ample supply of vibrators and dildos she kept at the ready for these live sessions. She thought how hot it would be to have them there in person, doing things to her she always fantasized about while she fulfilled their fantasies. While she did still long for the real thing, the toys at least filled a need, if not at least a hole.

As she prepared herself for her next live session, Jen took several hits from the bong next to her "performance" bed. The weed she got was a gift from a friend of a friend (of a friend), and it seemed a bit more powerful than usual. But she liked performing with a buzz as it heightened her senses and made her less inhibited, which also pleased her viewers. Already feeling the effects, she dressed in lingerie that accentuated her big breasts while also exposing her beautiful ass. It was also easily removable and gave her a myriad of options for undressing - part of the tease that made a live session so enjoyable for her subscribers and for her. Sitting on the bed with a nightstand full of toys beside her, she turned on the live session and waited for subscribers to log on.

It didn't take long for the first subscribers to get there (she had advertised it well in advance), and most of the usual suspects' avatars began to appear on her screen: Stroker - a well-endowed 20-something who liked to describe what he was doing as she performed (to Jen's great delight); Ava - a mature woman with big, natural tits, like Jen's, and a filthy mind; and Fred - a mysterious older gentleman who described his looks as a "silver fox" and who tipped well but kept mostly quiet. More avatars began to appear in the chat, pleasing Jen to see such a good turnout so early in the session. Reaching off camera, Jen took another hit on the bong, making her head swirl a bit more. She closed her eyes for a moment to regain her composure, and when she opened her eyes she could have sworn she saw a hand reach out of the computer screen. But it had to be the effects of the pot, right?

Jen shook her head and decided it was just a hallucination brought on by the pot... and maybe a bit by her horniness. Doing a live show always got her turned on, so that must be it. She began to talk with her viewers, saying "Hi!" and welcoming them to the cam show. She was really horny, so she hoped the tips would keep coming in and allow her to reveal more of herself and play with the toys she had at the ready. It took a few minutes, but a good crowd had gathered, and there were a few of the regulars who started to tip... not huge amounts but enough to get things going (and get Jen going). $5 got her to lower her top off her massive breasts, exposing her large areolas and hard nipples that had already been poking through the thin fabric; $15 and she peeled her panties to the side and showed her shaved pussy, already wet and tingling with excitement. Another $10 tip and the fan asked her to take a bong hit on camera, which she gladly did. The buzz felt stronger than ever, and Jen thought to herself, "This is some really good shit!"

She hoped they would soon hit her first goal of $100 total so she could fuck herself with one of her many toys, giving her some relief from the desire that was building inside her.

"C'mon guys and gals!" she encouraged them, seductively running her fingers over the outline of her large, hard nipples and her pussy lips through the cloth that covered them both. "I really need to play!"

And then it happened. Fred tipped $100.

"Yay!" Jen thought. "I get to fuck myself good for one of my favorite fans." Reaching toward the table beside her, Jen smiled and devilish smile and asked, "Which toy, Fred?"

The typed answer on her screen left her a little puzzled. "Presence."

"Presence?" Jen asked back quizzically. "Do you mean presents?" thinking Fred had wanted her to use one of the toys she had been gifted (she was amazed at how generous and how discerning they were in the high-quality toys they bought for her).

"No, PRESENCE," Fred typed emphatically.

But Jen still did not quite understand. She blinked her eyes at the screen, and when she opened them, there was Fred standing right beside her, clad in just the black t-shirt and underwear she had pictured him in. He was indeed a silver fox, nearly 6 feet tall and a pretty trim guy, considering he always described himself as having a dad-bod. But she liked his looks: short-cropped grey hair that glistened silvery on the sides of his head. A kind face with just a hint of tanning and wrinkles, most likely derived from his frequent fishing trips he described for Jen during their "regular" chats.

She believed him that he was 50, but she also thought without the grey hair, he could easily pass for late 30s at the most. At first startled by his presence right there, Jen couldn't take her eyes off of him, lustfully looking at the large bulge in the front of his boxer-briefs. She couldn't resist reaching out to run her fingers along the outlines of his manhood, so many times a fantasy in Jen's mind when she masturbated during their sexting sessions and what she imagined was his rock hard cock during those same sessions. Reaching up to grasp the waist band, Jen pulled down his shorts and was not disappointed in what she saw: Fred's rock hard member, about 6 inches long but more girthy than normal for its length (which, for the record, was the length Jen actually found ideal).

Looking up at the face Jen had only imagined before, she wrapped one hand around the cock and delighted at how it felt in her hand: thick, strong, and on full display as Fred had taken careful care to shave his balls and taint but left a short, thick patch of dark her above his tool. She loved feeling the veins and thought how wonderful it would be to feel it filling her up (much better than any silicone toy). She brought her mouth close and stuck out her tongue to me.et the massive head, swirling it around the end of his phallus, worshipping it with her mouth.

Just as Jen started to make her way down the thick shaft, she heard the distinctive ding of another tip. It was another $100, and a viewer demanding "presence." Stroker stepped into the scene - already fully naked - and presented Jen with another cock for her enjoyment, this time closer to 10 inches and just slimmer than Fred's. She loved seeing them both in real life, as she had fantasized once if these two regulars had fucked her together. Working hard to make sure she gave them plenty of attention, Jen worked her way between these two magnificent cocks, sucking one while she stroked the other and switching off between them. She lowered her top and kept it down so they could admire her massive tits and loved the soft moans coming from each man as her mouth and hands worked their magic.

Ding. Another $100, and another asking for presence. Ding. $100 more. Ding. Another $100, and this time Paolo - an Italian probably in his 30s popped into her room. Dark hair and dark eyes, Jen admired his chiseled chest as he stepped forward to present his own thick cock... not quite as big as Stroker but thicker than Fred's. Jen worked as hard as she could to pleasure the five studs who had appeared out of nowhere but were very present in their attention to her. The ones she couldn't suck and stroke while she took care of the ones she could, stroked their own hard cocks and patiently waited their turns. While she sat back on the bed a little, Stroker approached her face with his large dong. Knowing she couldn't take it all at once, Jen did her best to service the half of this massive cock with her mouth. While she kissed and sucked and swirled her tongue over the tip, she noticed Fred had made his way to the floor and had placed his hands on the waist bands of her thong. He nodded, which Jen immediately saw as him asking to peel off the thong, which she readily nodded her agreement, as talking with a mouth full of dick just wouldn't work.

As Fred slid her panties down and off of her and started to lick her bare pussy, Jen heard the distinctive signal once again. Ding. Another $100. And this time, into her world stepped a new subscriber to Jen's web cam page: Jenthered. She was a beautiful woman of about 5'3" and very large breasted, bigger than Jen's own massive tits. Her skin was alabaster, and her large, light pink areolas surrounded their own hard nipples, poking out from behind the sheer negligee Jenthered wore that covered her hour-glass figure.

Jenthered's long red hair cascaded down her back and the sheer panties of the negligee revealed a neatly trimmed red bush (a REAL redhead! Jen thought excitedly) set above a cleanly waxed set of pussy lips, puffy and also revealing Jenthered's own turned on state. Jen felt her heart race as this gorgeous woman approached her... maybe it was Fred's fantastic skills of eating her out; maybe it was the glorious taste of Stroker's cock in her mouth; maybe it was the sight of other men waiting their turn with her; and of course, maybe it was the thought of this redheaded goddess fucking her... whatever the source, Jen had never felt so turned on before and started to cum.

"Ohhh! Fuck! Yes!" she hissed, letting the huge cock fall out of her mouth for just a second, as Fred flicked her quivering clit and lapped up the juices that flowed from deep within her. She moaned even louder as Jenthered approached her, thinking about what new pleasures a woman would bring her. "OOOOHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

Jenthered lowered herself to Jen's lips and kissed her - long and deep - as Stroker moved into a position where he could fuck that freshly orgasmed pussy. The two Jens tongues danced in each other's mouth as she felt the head of Stroker begin to penetrate her. Jen spread her legs further to accomodate him and felt determined to take every inch, deep and hard. She noticed one of the men who had been waiting moved to hear head and presented his own hard-on to the two women, who smiled at each other and worked in tandem to give him a blowjob he wouldn't soon forget. Jen moved her mouth over the bulbous tip, and Jenthered licked her way down the shaft and sucked one of the man's balls tenderly into her mouth, eliciting a moan of approval from him for these two expert cocksuckers.

Stroker began to stroke faster, pumping into Jen, deeper with each thrust. Her tits began to bounce up and down her chest in the rhythm of the fucking she was receiving, while the redhead pinched and tweaked Jen's sensitive nipples and the other man fucked Jen's mouth, almost in synchronicity with Stroker's fucking of her pussy. The redhead sucked a nipple into her mouth as she undid her negligee and let it fall behind her, allowing her own bare breasts to hang down and touch Jen's chest, the redhead's nipples feeling like hard eraser points against Jen's skin. Stroker fucked her harder and deeper, and Jen sucked hard and deeper on the cock at her head, as Jenthered's wonderful tongue made it down Jen's body and started to flick her clit. Jen could feel another orgasm building deep within her, as she also felt the other man climax in her mouth, filling it with the warm streams of cum she felt flow up the guy's shaft and into her oral orifice. Jen did her best to swallow the massive load, but small trails ran out of the sides of her mouth as she began to cum herself from the relentless licking of her pussy and the massive dick filling it.

"MMMMfffff!" she exclaimed as the thick cock kept much more than a moan - and some cum - from escaping her small mouth. "MMMMMMMM!!!!"

As Jen's pussy spasmed against Stroker's cock, she felt the large dick spasm itself, and Stroker dumped a massive load of cum into her hot, wet hole.

"UUUNNNHHHHH!!!!" he cried out as he filled Jen with his seed. "FUUUUCCCCKKKKK!"

After the one man had cum in her mouth, Jen found herself with the redhead's pussy, stripped of any clothing, just inches away from her face. Jen eagerly reached up and pulled Jenthered's hips toward her so she could taste that sweet cunt. And sweet is was. Jen lapped happily at the bare lips, she also let her tongue wander up and return the favor of flicking a clit. She even ventured above the clit just to run her tongue through that short, naturally red bush. As she did, she felt another set of hands grab her legs and start to plunge his rock hard cock into her, thicker than the others but not quite bottoming out in her as Stroker had done. Jen delighted at the tangy taste of the redhead's pussy and licked it to elicit Jenthered's own orgasm, hoping more of these tasty juices would flow forth.

Jen heard the redhead moan and felt her lower herself so she could in turn also eat Jen's pussy, the two of them locked in a sexy 69 with a dick pumping Jen for all it was worth. Every once and a while, Jen would feel the tongue go off of her, imagining it was reaching the cock on the man's outstroke from Jen's sopping wet cunt, licking off the creamy secretions Jen knew she was leaving on the man. Jen buried her tongue in deeper and lapped furiously until she heard the redhead start to moan loudly and announce her own climax.

"I'M CUMMMMIINNNGGGGGG!" the redhead shouted, as Jen saw the pussy contract in front of her in the telltale sign of the woman's orgasm. "OOOOHHHHH GAWWWDDDD!"

Jen then felt the cock inside her start to tighten and then burst forward with its own stream of cum, as the man pulled out just in time to send ropes of his jizz over Jen's bare stomach and into the awaiting mouth of the redhead. As the woman climbed off Jen and wiped her mouth to get the remaining drops of cum, Jen looked over and saw Stroker doing what Stroker did: pumping his cock until it was another massive 10 inches of hardness, looking like he was ready for another round. But this time, Paolo, the Italian who she knew very little about, was standing next to her bed looking down at her. His large, thick cock nearly pulsed in anticipation as Jen spread her legs to take another pumping. But he shook his head and laid down on the bed next to her.

"You ride me," he said in broken English.

That was easy enough for Jen to understand, as she rolled over and on top of Paolo, her tits enticingly swaying above him. She took a hold of his large cock and started to guide it into an already well-fucked - but not completely used up - pussy. She noticed Stroker had taken the redhead by the hand and moved to the other side of the bed, bending her over the edge of the bed and slowly pushing his cock inside her as she began to moan again. Jen lowered herself onto Paolo's cock, as she also saw the two men she had just fucked and sucked sit on chairs to watch the erotic scene before them, taking a few minutes to recuperate themselves. Jen started to ride Paolo's cock harder, grinding her hips into his, as the Italian stud reached up and massaged her big breasts. Paolo's hands moved down Jen's hips as he took control of her motions and started to bound her from below, his cock slapping in and out of her pussy with a wet sloppiness that fueled Jen's desire.

She then saw Paolo look over at Fred, and her gaze followed to see Fred rock hard and ready for action. Grabbing her ass cheeks and spreading them (as his own cock was still buried inside her), Paolo raised an eyebrow to Jen and nodded toward Fred. Jen knew what this meant and nodded approvingly to the chance to be fucked in the ass by one cock and fucked in the pussy by another: a fantasy double penetration she had dreamed about for so long. She smiled as Fred lubed his cock well and moved up onto the bed to position himself at her puckered opening.

Jen slightly bit her lip and reached her own hands back to spread her ass open even more as Fred's bulbous head was just outside her backdoor entrance. Paolo held perfectly still, seemingly aware of how difficult this might be and not wanting to do anything to spoil the moment. Jen winced - just a little bit - as the head of Fred's cock started to push inside her ass. She drew a deep breath and felt her anal muscles start to relax just a little bit as the thick cock pushed deeper inside.

At first, working out of sync in their pumpings, Fred and Paolo got their rhythms together to be sometimes in her at the same time and other times in and out in contrast with each other. She could feel the two cocks nearly touch each other through the thin membrane of flesh between her colon and pussy, and she imagined the men could feel each vein and bump on each other's cocks as they passed by inside her. Jen started to ride both of the men harder and faster, feeling Paolo's impressive girth stretch her further than her pussy had been stretched before and Fred giving her unique sensations as he filled her ass. She felt yet another orgasm start to build deep inside her, and Jen delighted to see Paolo's eyes widen as she began to contract her pussy on his cock.

"Oh, gawd! You both are filling me better than ever before!" she moaned. Like a wave, the orgasm overcame her, flooding her with pleasure as she began to flow juices out of her holes. "OH GGGAAAAWWWWDDDDD!!!!"

Stroker watched intensely as his own partner also began to cum on his dick and he remained deep inside the redhead to fill her until his cum began to drip out the sides. The two other men stroked their cocks and watched the five on the bed, the two sets of bodies beginning to intertwine with each other into almost one mass.

Jen's pussy and ass continued to quiver as Fred and Paolo picked up the pace in what seemed like a race to the finish. Paolo would cum first, filling her pussy with the creamy goodness she desired, while Fred was not far behind and shot his own impressive load deep inside her anal cavity.

"FUCK! YES!" the men yelled as they dumped their loads deep inside Jen, and watched as cum trails leaked out of her holes.

Jen collapsed on Paolo, and Fred collapsed on Jen, as she delighted in the human sandwich they formed and the two men's adoration that came with it. Jen closed her eyes - just for a second - but when she opened them, everyone was gone. No Paolo, no Stroker, no two guys, no redhead, and no Fred. Her laptop was still closed, and she was still dressed in her lingerie. Had it all been a dream? Maybe just a hallucination after all? Jen shook her head and thought she just must be really stoned. Or horny. Or both. But as she opened her computer and started to log on, she noticed a small trail of thick, white liquid on her leg. And she thought, "Maybe it was real after all."

THE END