Pretend Threesome Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sean, you were really a good sport volunteering Paula last time." Began Jean.

"Yeah, that was awesome of you dude." Roger added.

"Well, to tell you the truth my mouth was volunteering her before my brain fully thought things out, but it was sexy and I have no regrets."

"Same here. Paula, how was it for you?" Queried Jean.

"It was good. No regrets."

"Well, my only regret is that I was kinda the third wheel, or perhaps the fourth wheel in that I didn't really get to participate until I grabbed Paula at the end."

"Yes, that wasn't very fair of us, was it." Roger intoned. "Maybe we can redo it so you can play along."

"I'd be up for that. How do we start?"

Either nobody had thought about the next step or they were too shy to say anything because nobody answered my question. We all stood there for a moment, looking at each other sheepishly and sipped our drinks. Beginning to worry that the whole thing could collapse, I offered a suggestion.

"How about this time Paula and I take Jean for a threesome. Just like last time, the suits stay on, same rules."

"Fair is fair." Offered Jean.

"I have to sit out?" Questioned Roger.

"Just for a few minutes honey, I'll make it up to you." Reassured Jean.

With that, I pulled Paula over to the sofa. She smiled a small, knowing smile that conveyed arousal with just a hint of nervousness. I patted the sofa between Paula and me, indicating where Jean should sit. She took the cue and had a seat between us. Roger looked on.

"Ok, follow my lead." I instructed Paula.

The experience of watching Roger and Jean play with Paula had etched itself on my memory and I remembered every step they took that day. I repeated it exactly, Paula and I kissing Jean's neck, then working our way down her body. As we reached Jean's breasts we each took one in our hands and then took it into our mouths. The material was pretty thin and I could feel Jean's nipple through it. I looked over at Paula as she did the same, it was very erotic to see her sucking on Jean's breast, even though it was through the top. Jean had a hand on the back of each of our heads, pressing us against her. It would seem that she was definitely into it.

After a few moments, I began moving south, Paula followed. First kissing our way down the sides of Jean's tummy, then onto the tops of her thighs. Jean took the initiative and spread her legs open wide for us as our kisses continued now to the inside of her thighs. Paula kept right up as we now worked our way up to Jean's bikini-clad sex. We both got our mouths onto Jean, rubbing and kissing against her. Jean moaned as we stimulated her. At one point we paused and kissed each other as the sides of our faces still pressed against Jean. It was just as I had envisioned, well almost since Jean's now wet bikini bottom was still in the way. I pushed Paula's face against Jean and watched as she opened her mouth to take as much of Jean's sex into it as she could. Paula was playing along marvelously. My hard cock twitched and I could feel the pre-cum leaking out. Remembering how it played out before, I moved behind Paula and pretended to fuck her doggy-style, bumping her hard enough to push her face into Jean's pussy.

"OOOOOhhhhh." Moaned Jean as she ran her hands through Paula's hair, pulling the other woman into her crotch.

I specifically wore my older bathing suit that has no mesh inside, allowing me to wrap the material around my rigid cock. With Paula on all fours in front of me, I pushed it against her sex. My rhythmic thrusting pushing her mouth against Jean repeatedly.

After a few moments of this I moved away and laid onto my back.

"Ok, Paula: have a seat on my cock. Jean, face Paula and sit on my face."

This was just as what transpired the last time except all roles had been reversed. The girls promptly complied with Paula now rubbing my cock along her sex and Jean over my face. Jean's bikini bottom was totally soaked and I could detect the unmistakable aroma of an aroused pussy. She gently lowered herself onto my mouth. I rubbed my tongue as hard as I could over her but the material prevented any real stimulation. I briefly considered pulling her bikini bottom to the side to allow me to really lick her but that wasn't part of the deal. At least it wasn't yet. Jean began to rub herself forward and backward over me so I tilted my head back to allow my chin to provide a firmer surface for her to grind against. I reached up to cup Jean's breasts only to find Paula's hands there already. As nice as things were, I had no view of what the girls were up to and I wanted to be able to see, so again I called for a switch.

"OK Jean, onto your back." I ordered.

Jean promptly complied, laying on the floor in front of me. I took a moment to look her over. The overall impression was one of arousal. The crotch of her bikini was soaked and clung to her so tightly I suspected she was shaved. Her nipples pressed prominently through the damp cups of her top. Her face glowed with excitement and anticipation. She spread her legs widely as I moved on top of her. My cock was standing out so I angled it down so that instead of sliding on top of her mound it would bump right into her sex as I thrusted. Jean was definitely into this as she wrapped her arms and legs around me as I began to move against her.

Wanting to include Paula, I motioned for her to kneel next to us. She too looked excited and while her bottoms didn't appear soaked, her nipples were obviously erect. She leaned over and kissed me deeply as I thrusted against Jean. As we parted, I directed her to kiss Jean. I moved my head onto Jean's shoulder so I could see and I noted that Roger was now next to us on the other side watching intently as well. Perhaps realizing what their men wanted or perhaps of their own desire, the girls didn't disappoint, sharing a very intense and quite long French kiss. As they parted Jean let out a pant before pulling me to her into an equally deep and long kiss. Then, as we parted Jean reached over to Roger. Recognizing what she wanted, I raised myself up but continued to thrust against her as now Roger bent down and shared a long kiss with her. Seeking to ensure that this kiss they shared was even more unique, I made certain to push extra hard against Jean causing her move rhythmically so there would be no mistaking what was taking place. While there was no actual penetration, the whole 'kissing one woman while I fucked another' and Jean's 'kissing her boyfriend while being fucked by another man' aspect was so naughty.

Remembering how the previous encounter had played out, I next got off of Jean and sat in front of the sofa, gathering the material of my suit around my hardon.

"Girls, you know the drill."

And with that Paula took her place to my left and Jean on my right. They both reached over and held my cock at it's base, their hands together on the bunched up suit, my encased cock straining.

Almost as if choreographed, they moved towards it together, first briefly kissing each other before moving lower, each kissing the side of the head. Then lower, trailing kisses down the shaft before moving back up. Next, tongues came out as they repeated their previous actions with long licks. Finally, Paula angled my cock towards Jean who took the initiative to take it fully into her mouth. After a dozen sucks up and down, Jean pulled up and Paula took over, doing another dozen. I was able to appreciate what Roger had experienced and it was crazy good. The material of my bathing suit interfered to some degree but by the same token provided a unique friction as well. The material was soaking wet with their spit and it felt so warm in their mouths. I could feel my cum building as the girls took their turns again and again, pausing only briefly to run their tongues over the head together and share a kiss. Either they were really showing off for us or they were genuinely getting very comfortable with this.

Roger had been watching intently, sitting near my feet as the girls worked. The eroticism of the whole scenario had given him an obvious hardon. I watched as he moved behind Jean, encouraging her onto all fours. Again remembering what had taken place before, I reached over and began caressing Paula's sex through her suit. She felt wet under there. Since Roger was working on Jean I didn't interfere. Roger began thrusting against Jean from behind. Everything was going on: I'm pressing against Paula's wet sex, she and Jean are taking turns with my fabric-covered cock into their mouths and now Roger is thrusting against Jean from behind. We are all heating up hotter and hotter and I'm starting to feel like my cum will soon boil over.

"OOOOhhh, man. I'm getting close." I warn.

In preparation, I untie the string that holds my suit up. The girls notice and everyone remembered what happened last time.

With that it almost seems like the girls become even more enthusiastic, sucking harder, deeper and faster. I move my fingers under Paula's suit and begin fingering her for real. Her pussy is soaked as she moans. Jean gasps and then begins moaning loudly. From my angle I can't tell what's changed but Roger is starting to pant as well.

I'm in Jean's mouth as, the inevitable hits me:

"Oh! I'm cumming!!!" I shout.

Jean pulls away and in one smooth motion, pulls my suit down, exposing my hard cock. Paula takes me into her mouth where I erupt, sending torrents of cum into her mouth. I'm spasming so hard I neglect to finger Paula properly. When I can finally focus my eyes, Roger is really slamming against Jean who has her eyes closed and is panting and moaning. Finally with a roar Roger obviously orgasms. Jean too seems to cum, shaking and pushing back against Roger forcefully. Only poor Paula is denied.

Moments later Roger pulls away from Jean, his still semi-hard and wet cock flopping in front of his suit. It is then that I realize he had pulled Jean's suit aside, took his cock out and had actually been fucking her. It all made sense now. Jean turns away from me and cuddles with Roger.

Paula still has my cock in her mouth, gently sucking as I slowly soften.

"My poor honey didn't get to cum." I announce.

"It's ok." Paula answers.

"No, it's not ok." and I gently push her onto her back.

"Sean, it's ok. You don't have to."

"Oh, but I must."

I pull her bikini bottoms off and spread her legs. Roger and Jean have a perfect view of her groomed pussy. She is so aroused with her inner lips wet, swollen and protruding slightly. I go down on her and it's obvious that this isn't going to take long. Normally I like to take my time, bringing her slowly to the edge of orgasm where I love to keep her hanging, right on the edge for as long as we both can stand. Not today as she's been teased mercilessly. I run my tongue again and again right over her clit, I can feel her tensing as her orgasm builds, her clit tries to retreat but I counter with still stronger and more insistent licks until....

"OOOOOOOHHHHHH!"

Paula is wracked with an obviously dramatic orgasm. She shakes and convulses under my mouth. I keep it firmly on her sex, no longer licking as her clit is now far too sensitive for any direct stimulation, but the pressure helps extend her orgasm and I enjoy the power of driving her to this.

We stayed like this for a few moments before I move up to take her into my arms and we join in a deep kiss. My face is very wet with her and there is no mistaking that I'm tasting my cum in her mouth. We don't usually do this, well, at least I don't usually do this but today I'm ok with it. I love her and I appreciate her doing this for me, for us. Although, since she pretty much planned this I'm guessing she's more than cool with it. Maybe I should worry?

The thunderstorm had passed a long time ago now, in fact everything had dried out and it was hot and sunny again. We all went back into the pool for a bit and an hour later I fired up the grill for burgers and dogs. Dinner was good if simple and everyone seemed to have a hearty appetite. The rest of the night was unremarkable.

12