Pretty boy blackmails a girlfriend

Story Info
A certain girlfriend lets a pushy pretty boy have his way.
1.7k words
2.88
7.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pretty Boy "Heyo."

A Certain Girlfriend "How's it goin?"

Pretty Boy "It goes well, just rolled out of bed and all that!"

A Certain Girlfriend "Pretty much the same here actually!"

A Certain Girlfriend "Had a fun day decorating the girlfriend's house she got for us though, so was a good rest!"

Pretty Boy "Oh what's this now, you've gone and got yourself a girlfriend?"

A Certain Girlfriend "Yeah, this is like a long time friend, and things have just gotten more serious lately, so we decided to try it out! Though she already wants to get married and become my wife it seems.."

Pretty Boy thinking to himself "Matters not at all to me, I'll stick my dick in you regardless!"

A Certain Girlfriend "Sounds like I might have to get your opinion on our love nest sometime soon."

Pretty Boy "Yes I do believe you should show me that!"

A Certain Girlfriend "I just want some feedback on my decorating, and have a nice friendly time hanging out with a friend at the home!"

Pretty Boy "Oh I see.. Well if you can live with me having to leave in like forty to sixty minutes by all means show me."

A Certain Girlfriend "You're welcome to visit if you like! it'll just be little ol' me though, the girlfriend went off to bed not long ago."

A Certain Girlfriend "Also wha cha think of this outfit? Clothes i've had, but just mixed them together today."

Pretty Boy immediately tugs down on her top as he walked up, getting a nice look of her tits "I think you look great!"

Pretty Boy "Cute place too!"

A Certain Girlfriend giggles a bit, just smiling wide as he so bluntly give himself a view, "My, you're such a naughty boy~♥"

A Certain Girlfriend "You think so? Please do take a look around! It's not finished quite yet."

A Certain Girlfriend "But i'd love any feedback or advice should you have any."

A Certain Girlfriend "The majority of it was all me, and the furniture i have from when i had my own personal home."

Pretty Boy "Take off your top and give me a tour."

A Certain Girlfriend blushes a bit, giggling.

A Certain Girlfriend "Just the shirt, or the hoodie too.."

Pretty Boy smirks to himself "Keep the hoodie."

A Certain Girlfriend sighs a little, shaking her head in mock disappointment. She reaches up to lower her shirt's straps and slips it off, tossing it on a nearby sofa.

A Certain Girlfriend "Bossy boy."

A Certain Girlfriend "So, we're currently in what i've basically made a living room, or general hang out and relax area."

Pretty Boy "You like me being bossy though, just look at how hard these nipples already are.." flicks said nipples with his fingers then gropes her chest shamelessly.

A Certain Girlfriend whimpers softly, trying to stifle a moan as she nibbles on her lip, "Mmhph ♥"

A Certain Girlfriend "A little game room or play area!"

Pretty Boy "Very nice! Got a lot of cute things lying about here."

A Certain Girlfriend "They're not just lying about!"

Pretty Boy thinking to himself "They'll be bouncing for me soon enough.."

A Certain Girlfriend "I tried to make it organized and stuff!"

Pretty Boy "And you did a great job! It looks super cute in here, I like the arcade especially."

A Certain Girlfriend "Glad to hear!"

A Certain Girlfriend "They're fun and have various uses."

Pretty Boy reaches down and unbuttons her tiny shorts, then peels them down and off her "Now let's see the rest before I end up bending you over right here.."

A Certain Girlfriend huffs a little, though not trying to hide the droplets dribbling down her thighs as she kicks the shorts to the side.

A Certain Girlfriend "What am I gonna do with you."

A Certain Girlfriend "This is the problem with pretty boys, think they can just do whatever they want.."

Pretty Boy winks slyly, "You're gonna admit you like me toying with you, and then keep inviting me over for dick."

A Certain Girlfriend wiggles her bare ass up the stairs, just giggling quietly, not answering.

A Certain Girlfriend "Don't ask me what this is yet. I had this sexy desk I like, might make an actual office or library kinda thing."

A Certain Girlfriend "Kinda just a desk room for now."

Pretty Boy "Sexy office in the making!"

A Certain Girlfriend "The 'bosses' little massage room hidden in the back."

Pretty Boy walked up behind her, pressing what she quickly realized was a very firm bulge against her bare ass "If we're gonna have a quickie before my work.. you might wanna take me to the place you want smelling of sex and infidelity."

A Certain Girlfriend whimpers a bit, pushing back against that thick bulge, as she takes his hand, leading him, "Next on the tour I suppose would be our bedroom.."

A Certain Girlfriend "Don't ask me why she likes a bunk bed, I intend to talk her into a proper one."

A Certain Girlfriend stops hiding the lust in her eyes, shifting her gaze downwards as she reaches out to unbutton and unzip his jeans, tugging them downwards.

Pretty Boy "It's cute but kinda out of place.." he snickered, as she pulled off his pants, fat erection springing free. Then he grabbed her and turned her around, bending her over the nearest piece of furniture "Be a good girl and put this cock where you know it belongs.."

A Certain Girlfriend blushes letting out a little moan and lick of her lips when his fat stiff dick pops free, wrapping her fingers around it, jerking lightly before that aggressive pretty boy bends her right over her girlfriend's gaming chair, parting her legs a bit, shaking her hips, no longer hiding her intentions.

Pretty Boy grabbed her by the hair, pulling her back as he smacked her ass firmly with his other hand, getting her in position before with a single smooth thrust plunging his fat cock to the hilt in that tight cheating pussy of hers, letting out a groan of delight as her delicious tightness gripped him "You have such a killer body, now push back on my dick like the needy slut we both know you are.."

A Certain Girlfriend arches her back as he yanked her hair, burying that thick, hard cock right to the base into her hot, drooling pussy, the inner walls clinging to every inch, whimpering loudly at his roughness and words, obediently pushing her ass back into that thrust, grinding into him.. "Ye-yesssh Daddy~♥"

Pretty Boy wasn't one to deny such a wet and needy cunt the action it craved, the hand in her hair keeping a firm constant pull on her, keeping her on that delightful angle that had his dick hit all the right spots every time it pushed in. The one on her hip used to aggressively pull her back against his increasingly rough thrusts, and soon she found every one of them was a stinging impact, the chair sliding along the floor till it was pressed against the widow "You love getting fucked by Daddy don't you?"

A Certain Girlfriend groans out loudly, each rough thrust smacking up against her from behind shaking through her body, making her plump breasts bounce around, trying to keep herself propped up on the chair as she pushes and humps back into those possessive thrusts each time his perfect cock drills into her weak spots.. "Nngh.. fuck yes Daddy.. I love it so much, please fuck meee!"

Pretty Boy's big, cum-filled balls smacked against her clit with every thrust, reminding her of what she'd be flooded with soon. His hands shifting the one on her ass moving to your throat, joined by the other then hooked up and into her mouth "You're gonna cum now, and then you're gonna beg for mine, beg to be bred by your secret lover in your girlfriend's house.." as he spoke his already intense pounding on her increased in both power and speed, driving the chair against the window with every hammering thrust, fat cock throbbing needily with her now perfectly form fitted pussy.

A Certain Girlfriend whimpers loudly, those fingers hooking into her open mouth as she moans loudly from the pounding, "Yesshh Daddy I amm! I'm cumming so hard on your fat dick! Please cum for me, let it all out inside of me! Breed me behind my girlfriend's back, in our home, pinned down onto her chair! You're free to come over and act like you own the place, and visit me anytime! Just please fuck me and breed me!" She squeals as her needy pussy squirts all over that cock, leaking down her thighs and onto the chair, her spasming cunt squeezing and milking along every inch of his big dick as he fucked his shape into her pussy.

Pretty Boy was trembling with the effort of keeping up the pace, a bead of sweat trickling down the side of his face as he moaned out his bliss. Finally setting into a barrage of jackhammer like thrusts, before with a final hard slam buried himself in her with a groan, head tossed back as he flooded her with his cum in a rather spectacular fashion, pent up and plentiful letting the thick fertile cream shoot directly into her core "We're gonna be having a lot of fun you and I.. if you want o keep my silence.." he snickered.

A Certain Girlfriend shivers and shakes up against the chair, lowering her head into the cushion as she feels those hot, thick ropes of cum spurting balls deep into her. Her muffled moans escaping constantly as he creampied her right through her orgasm, then mentions how he is intending to blackmail her.. "Pl-pleasee Daddy.. don't tell my lover, I'll do anything.. whatever it takes!"

Pretty Boy "Keep up those needy phonecall summons and we won't ever have to deal with that.." he said with a snicker, then pulled out of her, wiped his cock on her ass and went to put his pants back on "Now I gotta get going though, or I'll be late for work, I'm sure you'll be busy cleaning up the mess anyway.."

A Certain Girlfriend blushes bright, just nodding meekly, resting against the chair still as she feels his sticky load drooling out of her pussy, "O-of course Daddy.. take care at work.."