Pretty Fly for a White Guy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Archie...." I cried out. "Ohh my god, fuck me, fuck me, oh god... "

"Fuck, you love this."

"Yessss...."

"You want this so bad, Fee, tell me..."

"I want you soooo bad.... Archie..."

"Good boy." He whispered. "You're doing so good baby. Your ass is sooo goood...." he moaned and slowed down.

"No, no... harder...." I begged. He chuckled.

"Harder and I'm not gonna last."

"I don't care. Fuck me, please...." He grunted and obliged me. He pounded me, he gripped my chest tight and didn't seem to care that I was slipping off my knees and falling to the bed, and he tugged on my hair where it was long at the front which made me gasp and sent a wave of pleasure through my torso that I didn't know I was capable of.

"I'm going to cum." He warned me. It didn't feel like a question, it didn't feel like I had any choice but to keep my legs spread and welcome his cum inside me, And I wanted that so, so bad. I wanted more... his breathing went shallow and he was really working himself up- so hot against me, grunting in long, fucking sexy intelligible words and the fact that he was so close- that I'd turned him into this powerful sex god who was dominating me in every way... it was bringing me close as well. I moaned as I felt him throbbing, pulsing, holding me so tight I thought I'd melt into him, and even as he came, his hand drifted tight around me and wrapped around my dick and squeezed as he said the magic words again. "Good boy, Fee." And it was like fireworks in my gut, my dick exploded over his hand, and my chest, and his sheets and I could feel my ass spasm against him as I tensed up and relaxed rhythmically. How long should an orgasm last? Is it like a medical issue if it seems to go on for minutes? Wave after wave of please as I felt him, still hard inside me, and squeezing my pulsing cock... my mind went totally blank as I let the last of my strength fall away and collapsed in the bed, my legs still spread wantonly even as he pulled out....

I lay there in blank ecstasy and barely felt it as he stroked my back with his hand, and caressed my legs. He was cleaning me up with something- baby wipes I think- gently stroking my thighs and my ass silently, then rubbing a towel over me, then kissing me again in the most intimate places, then kissing me all over my body....

I whined as he left the bed for a second and he chuckled before returning to me, gathering my limbless body in his arms and stroking my hair.

My whole being suddenly felt needy, and pained, and terrified that he'd leave, and I curled my arms around him, trying to make sense of why I needed him so bad. I felt weak and empty and almost on the verge of tears. Archie kissed my head.

"You ok?" He asked softly. I nodded against his chest.

"Mmmm." I said. "Just... my first time... I..."

"Yeah, you were amazing." He said. I wanted to hear more. I wanted to hear that he loved me. "More vulnerable being on the other end, eh?" He stroked my head slowly. I shrugged.

"Is it?" I asked quietly. Archie pulled me up to look at him and smiled at me.

"Or maybe just more vulnerable when you're into the person you're fucking." He said. "I suppose girls and you were kind of different." I frowned at him.

"Maybe it would be, I don't know." I said. Archie frowned slightly and I watched as a lightbulb appeared above his head.

"Oh! Your first time first time!" He blushed. "Felix, you should have said."

"I thought you knew." I smiled slightly. Archie kissed my cheek and leapt off the bed. I pouted at him as he reached for a shirt and felt the weird gaping emptiness in my chest get worse. He wasn't... was cuddling afterwards not....? He smiled at me.

"Two seconds." He said, leaping out the door half dressed. I stared at the door and let my head hang for a second, when I was interrupted by something jumping on the bed. I flinched and glanced up, to see the little grey cat Archie had been playing with earlier. It crawled towards me and I hesitantly reached out to stroke it. It balled up near me and I smiled as it settled in. I glanced at the door. Hmm. It was way longer than two seconds. What was he doing? Making the congrats you got laid rounds? I frowned to myself and drew my knees in close to my chest. Maybe I would get going. Maybe I'd read everything wrong. Maybe I was an idiot and words and feelings are all just lies to fuck someone. He'd dumped Brock after like two weeks, maybe that was...

I stood up and found my shirt, and I was pulling on my underwear when Archie returned and frowned at me. His arms were full of snacks, and two mugs of something steaming. He raised an eyebrow at me.

"That bad, huh?" He joked. "Oh well, more hot chocolate for me if you're heading off." He shrugged and put everything down before settling in the bed and picking up the cat. "Mabel can console me." I bit my lip and stopped trying to get dressed.

"I... didn't know if...." Archie rolled his eyes and motioned to the bed.

"Get back here, hypebeast." I smiled and gently threw myself in his arms again, trying not to disturb the cat. Archie held me close and stroked my back.

"MY first time the guy kicked me out and gave me an STD." He said. "I was trying to work out what I would have wanted." He grinned at me and handed me a mug. "Hot chocolate and Oreos?" I laughed awkwardly.

"Thanks." I murmured gratefully. Archie sat the cat between us and looked at me.

"You wanna talk about it?" I shook my head and dove into the Oreos and Archie smiled. "We don't have to." He said. "But I'd love to, if you change your mind." I shrugged.

"I'm good." I said. Archie smiled at me and rolled his eyes. Well. He always did know when I was full of shit. We ate in silence, the cat purring as we patted her, our knees brushing against each other and eventually I took a deep breath. "Am I really dumb?" I asked him. "Did that mean anything?"

"Fee." Archie said softly. "Not all sex means something..." I looked away quickly as my chest tightened uncomfortably. "But THAT meant everything." He said. I looked up at him again and he touched my knee. "THAT was so much more than sex. THAT is what two guys do when they..." He frowned, but he could say it. I wanted to hear it. "Like... you know. Love each other." He said quietly.

"Do you..." I looked at him. He took my face in his hands.

"I think so."

"Me too." And we shared the softest, most exquisite kiss and embraced each other all night long.

----

I woke up and he was pressed against me, wrapped around me and holding me tight. I smiled at his warmth and wriggled closer to him. He squeezed me.

"You awake?" He asked.

"Not really."

"Ok." He pressed his lips to my neck and I breathed in his scent as he shifted. I frowned. His really... quite noticeable... strawberry and coconut scent.

"Did you shower?" I asked. He giggled.

"Uh... yeah. You know...." He rolled on top of me. "I was thinking maybe this morning... if you're game... we could try... like the other way."

"Oh Jesus." I laughed. "Archie! I'm barely awake and..."

"Oh we don't have to." He kissed my nose. "I mean, huge waste of prep if we don't..." I snorted.

"Why do you get to prep properly?!"

"As if you'd even know how to prep properly!" I had to admit that was true. I rolled over and let him straddle my chest.

"So ... last night... did I...?" Archie shook his head and mimed sealing his lips.

"You were perfect, perfect, pristine and it was perfect." He smiled at me. Hmmm. Well. I appreciated the lie at any rate. I think I'd rather die than know my first time was... complicated. He grinned and ran his hands over my chest and I sighed as I noticed I was reacting to him. God my body's easy. I mean, morning wood maybe but he was definitely encouraging me... He grinned and raised an eyebrow. "Think you'll like this." He said. I frowned. Maybe. I don't think I'd like it as much as last night though. I didn't know how to... I didn't know anything. Archie bit his lip.

"You ah... you don't have to do much." He read my mind. "I'm really good at it." I laughed.

"You're so full of yourself."

"Could be full of you." I rolled my eyes.

"Archie!"

"Ooooh I like the way you say my name when you're mad at me."

"I'm not mad at you." I sighed. "Well... ok... but ..." Archie shushed me and lay down on my chest, pressing his head into my neck.

"Ignore me." He said. "I'm so sorry. I keep harassing you. Sorry Fee. You're good. We can go back to sleep... or I could make you breakfast... oh shit, or do you need to go to work?" I laughed.

"No work today. Class in the afternoon but I can skip it." I grinned. "And now I'm all horny."

"I'll suck you off!" He grinned and tucked his hair behind his ears and I stopped him.

"No! No... I mean let's try it." Archie wrinkled his nose.

"I keep pushing for it." He winced. "I don't want to be that guy. Please, you just set the pace ok?"

"My pace is moronically slow." I said "My pace and we'll be waiting for years."

"That's ok." Archie said. "I'll just invest in one of those machines..."

"Ew, Archie, no." I rolled my eyes. "Here- I'm gagging for it. I want it real bad. I'm begging for you." Archie laughed.

"Not particularly convincing." He said.

"Pleaseeee Archie..." I rolled my hips against him as I walked dramatically. "I'll DIE. I need you soooo bad..." He hit me playfully.

"Hmmmm...."

"Archie! If you don't let me fuck you right now I'll find someone who will."

"You won't!" He laughed. "Really though? I promise it'll be amazing."

"I know!" I laughed. "Soooo..."

"So you promise you really want it?"

"I promise."

He dove into me and smothered me with kisses. It was sort of funny and dorky at first but as his hands roved over me it felt less and less playful, and more and more intense as we ground against each other, panting in each other's ears. Eventually Archie nibbled on my earlobe.

"You ready?" He whispered.

"Yeah." I moaned. He sat up and reached for a condom. I looked thoughtfully at him.

"Did we use one last night?"

"Yes, idiot." He laughed. "We're smart, sensible people."

"Just wondering." I smiled. He threw the condom at me.

"Know how to put that on?" He joked.

"Oh, you're not going to do some sexy... thing with your mouth?"

"You're giving me way too much credit." He laughed as I slowly rolled the condom on my dick. I knew exactly what to do, because like every idiot teenager in the world I'd practised. Back when I was 15 I would have probably cried if you told me it would be another decade until I managed to actually need one. And I think I would have died if you told me it was for a boy. I braced myself and silently wished I'd had time to practise this. How do you like... rim a guy? I mean... I knew it was a THING, and I could probably mirror some of what Archie had done last night but I was so woefully unprepared and in way over my head right now. Archie moved to straddle me again and slowly lifted his hips and I caught him.

"Woah, do you want me to ummmm... like..." Archie grinned wickedly at me.

"I uh... I spent a bit of time getting ready." He said. "No offence Fee, but until I've given you a proper lesson in how to do me right, I think I got it." I tried not to be too offended. He caught my expression though and I caught his and before he had a chance to apologise and back out I grasped his waist.

"That's fair." I smiled at him. "But pencil in those lessons."

"We'll see how you like it first." He smiled. "You might be an absolute total bottom." I blushed.

"I might be."

"But let's try anyway." He sat up and I sort of froze as he closed his eyes, and grabbed my cock and slowly manoeuvred himself to sit on it. Oh Jesus, he was majorly ready. With him it barely took anything- he just moaned and slowly lowered himself on top of me.

"Fuck." I moaned as I felt his ass. Oh. My. God. I'd never even imagined how incredible that could feel- the way he almost pulsed around me, the way his ass was almost... hungry for me. And the way my dick strained and throbbed as he directed me in, so... so like... warm and tight and...

"Oh.... Fuck...." He whined. "Christ, baby, you feel so good."

"You...." I panted. "You feel so good."

"Yeah." He murmured. "Mmm, Fee..." He closed his eyes and rolled his hips slowly. My dick throbbed as he manipulated us, just slowly torturing me, gently squeezing my chest and milking my cock- getting me right to the edge as I watched him. I didn't think I could last- I might be a world class masturbator but I'd never had this much pleasure in my life... the way he moaned, picking up the pace, sliding his hot body up and down and throwing his head back as he thrust his ass against me.

I tried to thrust back, it was almost involuntary- my hips were moving on their own- wanting more of him, wanting to be deeper inside him and make him shake and pant and whine... but he was stopping me from taking over, pulling my hands together and holding them above my head, forcing me against the bed so I couldn't roll over or do anything except lie back and let him overwhelm me. I felt useless and somehow that was turning me on even more. There was something about the way he was in charge that I liked...

"Good boy..." Archie moaned. "You're doing so great baby..." Oh fuck. I whined and my hips bucked half heartedly against him.

"Arch... I can't.. I'm going to..."

"No you're not." He paused on his thrusting and- ouch! He slapped me! But he kissed me immediately where he'd struck and cradled my cheek. I opened my mouth to tell him off but all that came out was a moan- because the way my cheek stung was almost painfully sexy... and I felt so hopeless....

"I cum first." He whispered in my ear. I tried to pull him closer to me using my legs and he started slowly riding me again- it was agony- it was so good but it was like an itch that he wasn't quite scratching...

"You always cum first." I complained. Archie giggled.

"Yeah, because I'm in charge." He said.

"Asshole." I muttered. Archie slid up and down my body, running his fingers over my pecs and gently tugging on my nipples as he kept the painfully slow pace up.

"Say that again baby." He teased.

"Asshole." I whispered. He grinned and wrapped one hand around my throat.

"Ah-huh." He murmured. "You wanna stop then?"

"No..."

"Hmmmm you sure baby?"

"Yeah..."

"You want me to keep going?"

"Yes."

"Beg for it."

"Oh... fuck..." I put up half a second of resistance before he lifted his whole body off mine and stared at me with a smug little smile on his face. I whimpered at the loss of his warmth. "Please..."

"Please what?"

"Please fuck me, asshole." I moaned. He laughed.

"Not good enough."

"Please Archie, please please... oh my God... fuck me..."

He grinned and lowered himself down again and it took clenching every muscle I had and biting down on the inside of my cheek not to cum, but I tried, I really tried to hold myself together for him. He moaned and directed my hand to his dick, and we panted as he rode me harder, and took me deeper....

"Lucky for you I don't last long either." He moaned. "Real close Fee, just don't move... let me..."

"Yes." I moaned, letting him have all the power, letting him own me... "Yes, sir." That just slipped out but it was so the right thing to say because it made him groan in delight.

"Oh fuck yes, good boy, baby..." He was wanking himself off using my hand, and moving against me so fast... and I almost sobbed in relief as I felt his cum all over my hands and could stop trying to hold back. Ughhhh...

"Oh fuck... oh yes... Oh Archie..." I moaned and spasmed. He collapsed on top of me and held me tight.

And my high lasted for a minute... but it was replaced by the same empty weird sad feeling I'd had yesterday. Even as he was in my arms I felt myself grow cold, and my gut start to sink. Why did sex feel so good but afterward feel so... crappy? Archie sensed something and sat up.

"You ok?" I didn't bother trying to lie.

"It... do you ever feel... like empty and sad afterwards?" Archie frowned.

"No? I feel electric." He bit his lip as he looked at me. "Oh, Fee. It's probably because... it's called aftercare and like, it's normal to need it. What do you need? Do you need me to tell you I love you?" I felt my chest grow warm.

"Maybe?"

"I love you." He said. I smiled a tiny bit.

"Really?"

"Yes, really." He smiled at me. "Also do you maybe need me to tell you you're a total stud and I'm not really in charge and I'm totally wrapped around your little finger and that the stupid shit I say during sex is just dirty talk and I promise it has nothing to do with real life and it doesn't make you less of a man or anything?" I laughed.

"Ah yeah. That might help."

"Then all of that." He kissed me chastely. "But you kind of like it right?"

"Yeah." I burrowed my head in his chest. "I do. You might have to build my ego up a lot afterwards though."

"Absolutely not." Archie laughed. "Your ego's big enough."

"No it's not." I nudged him. "I'm all talk, you know that." He squeezed me.

"Can't be too careful." He said. "Gotta keep you at least humble enough to wanna keep hanging out with a loser like me."

"Stop fishing, I thought this was my aftercare?" I grinned at Archie. "Wait, you mentioned breakfast. I need that too. As aftercare."

"Yeah, I did say I'd make you breakfast." He yawned. "Cereal?"

"Perfect."

----- Refusal of the Return ----

We spent most of the day in bed, then I had to pull myself together and spend the next few days catching up on Uni and showing up to work, which was suddenly back to being easy and fun. It was kinda crazy how much tension I didn't realise I'd been carrying around. It was kinda crazy to realise that all it took to release that was a short little dude with stupid curly hair and a cute smile. It was kinda crazy how, now that the floodgates were open, I realised I'd been checking out guys my whole life, and I'd probably almost gone there if I would have just let myself... well. Never mind. I was there now.

I think I spent that week with a grin a metre wide plastered all over my face. Even though I was too busy to see Archie properly, we texted all the time, and I called him like every night, and we talked about nothing and everything. I slowly revealed more and more of myself... still kind of waiting for him to make fun, or realise how lame I was, but with every layer I stripped away he only seemed to like me more.

And I liked him more. He told me all about his Mum, who was doing ok, but still very sick. He told me about his Dad, and how the two of them had met protesting the Springbok tour a thousand years ago. They were still together after 30 years. He told me about his older brothers- three of them! And how he really struggled in school because he could never pay attention. He thought these days he'd probably have been diagnosed with ADHD but he went to a Steiner school where they didn't seem to know about that sort of thing, and he was sort of doing ok so maybe it didn't matter either way.

He told me about his depression, and how hard he'd fought against getting help. He told me he remembered the first time he realised things hadn't been ok, when his parents had forced him to a doctor and he tried medication, and about three weeks in he remembered walking down the street and smiling at a random person and realising he hadn't truly been happy in years.

Maybe I didn't tell him quite as much, because he could talk and talk and talk and he wouldn't stop if you didn't make him sometimes. I didn't tell him about Mum, because that's too hard. I told him about the things I could never talk to anyone else about because they'd give me shit. I told him I cried at John Waters movies and knew all the words to Hamilton and he did tell me I was a dork, but I could tell he liked that about me.

1...910111213...16