Pretty Fly for a White Guy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please." I whispered.

"Please what?"

"Please fuck me, sir."

"Why?"

"I need you!" I moaned, frustrated and desperate. "Fuck me Archie sir, please sir, I need you sir..."

"Oh baby..." He moaned... and this time he listened. He sank into me, my hole opening without any resistance at all, welcoming him. We both groaned as he impaled me, holding nothing back. My legs wrapped around him and our arms wrapped around each other and we held each other tight. "Oh Felix..." He moaned. "Fuck, you're so good." I pulled him closer to me, so close that we could have melded into one being.

"Fuck me." I whined. He obliged. He thrust into me deep, and it was that same shooting stars desperate beautiful pain, so I thrust back equally hard. We slammed into each other, grunting gutturally and panting each other's names. He slammed me against the headboard and pinned me down as he took me- any of the gentleness he had totally stripped away as he took me mercilessly, like I was HIS and all he wanted. I was owned, a warm, delightful vessel of pure indulgence and I loved it. I loved his strength and his fury and his domination as he claimed me roughly, pounding me over and over, until our sweat mingled and our breathing matched. I let my head fall to his shoulder and half sobbed from the intensity, and his hand curled around my neck, pulling me in to kiss him. He kissed me like I'd never been kissed before- almost violently- his teeth catching my lips and his tongue roving everywhere.

"Shit." He moaned. His hand wrapped around my dick but I pushed it away because I didn't need the overstimulation. I let myself fall against him and grasped at his back. I wanted him to finish. I wanted him to have total dominion over me. I wanted him to cum, to claim me as his again, and to hold me and treasure me and love me like this...

"Please." I whispered in his ear. "I need you, sir." Calculated but I knew what I needed. He moaned and bit into my shoulder as his body shuddered, really grunting- a deep rumble I didn't know he was capable of as he thrust even harder. His body tensed up and went still in my arms- just his hips jerking erratically, holding me so tight I thought I'd bruise.

"Oh." He moaned as he went limp again. We fell to the bed, our limbs too entwined to disentangle properly. His breathing was heavy but his body was suddenly light again as he lay on top of me, and I traced little patterns in his back as I wanted for him to get himself together.

"Oh." He sat up with a bashful grin, and his eyes went to my shoulder. "Shit Fee. Oh god. Oh my god you're bleeding!" I glanced at my shoulder and snorted. Barely. He had broken the skin a tiny bit and there was like- a pinpricks worth of blood, if that. I rolled my eyes at him and squeezed his thighs.

"I'll live." I grinned. He pouted.

"Fee!" He rubbed his eyes. "Oh my god I can't believe I did that. Are you ok? You want to bite me?"

"Not really, Dracula." I laughed and sat up, wincing as his dick slipped from my ass, leaving me feeling weirdly empty. I glanced down at myself, and my dick which hadn't got the message that we were done. I was still horny- but the raging fires had quelled- it was more like a little buzz now. I yawned and stretched out. I'd heard girls before talk about how sex could still be good, even if they didn't finish, and I assumed that was just because guys were so lousy in bed they basically had learned to live with it but I kind of understood now. I didn't feel blueballed... I felt content. Actually more content than usual. Maybe Archie was right. I didn't need to focus on my dick. Archie had followed my train of thought apparently because he stroked my arms gently.

"I'm very good at blow jobs." He said seriously. I laughed.

"I don't doubt that." I smiled. "Unless you bite then as well? Because..." Archie laughed and tried to cover his face with his hair.

"Oh god. I dunno what came over me. I'm not normally... cannibalistic..."

"I'm ok actually." I said slowly.

"You're hard as hell and bleeding." He pushed his hair off his face. "Let me? Please?" I smiled at him.

"Wait... try that again?" Archie raised an eyebrow.

"What? Please?" I nodded. Archie grinned and suddenly he was looking wide-eyed and innocent. He bit his bottom lip and blinked at me. Woah. "Can I suck you off, daddy?" He almost whispered. I couldn't help it. I burst out laughing. Archie crossed his arms. "Not the usual response." He said. I shook my head as I laughed.

"Ew!" I choked out. "Ugh, so not right. God, tell me people don't fall for that."

"People like that!" He huffed. I shook my head.

"You're... that's so not you."

"Sometimes it is!" He protested. "Ok, let me try again." He grabbed my hair and yanked my head back, jumping on top of me again to pin me down. "You want me to suck you off baby?" Oh. Yeah. That was more like it. I smiled.

"Yeah, see when you look at me like THAT my dick goes crazy." Archie smirked and ran his hand down my cheek.

"I didn't ask that. I asked if you want me to suck you off, baby." He grinned as he spoke slowly, tugging on my hair for emphasis.

"Uh.... Yes." I mumbled. His hand flew at my face, and I flinched, but he didn't make contact. He stopped himself and gripped my chin.

"That was a warning, baby." He said. "You want me to make you all limp and moan my name? You want me to take that little cock of yours and give you the best fucking time of your life? You're gonna have to beg me, baby." I shivered. Oh shit. When did I get myself into this? Why did I like it so bad? I held Archie's stern gaze as he held me tight.

"Ahhh... right..." I stammered. "Uh..."

"Close your eyes." He whispered. "Just do what feels good." I closed my eyes and felt him around me, and I moaned as I let myself fall into it again.

"Please." I whimpered. "Please suck me, Archie." He released me and his fingers were all over my body again, stroking my torso and toying with my cock. I moaned. "Please sir." I tried. The words were so natural on my lips- they just spilled out.

"Yeah baby." He whispered. "You're such a good boy aren't you? So good at begging for what you need." I could feel his lips against my stomach, trailing kisses all over me as he spoke and I lifted my hips gently.

"Mmmm." I moaned. "Yeah... I'm..."

"Say it." He whispered. My cheeks flushed hot.

"Oh..." Archie gently licked my cock, from the very base, all the way up, and he took the top on his mouth for a second...

"Say it." He paused. My brain had fried itself again.

"Please." Was all I could manage. Archie wrapped his tongue around me again.

"Good boy." He crooned. "Good boy, for me, baby. Tell me." I let him toy with me, my back arching lazily, craving his touch.

"I'm a good boy..." I cringed as I heard myself, feeling like an idiot. But Archie worked his magic and those feelings drifted away as he took my dick in his mouth and we both moaned as he started to move up and down, using his hands, and his tongue, and the back of his throat so there was pleasure everywhere... oh man I was going to have to seriously practise. He was sooo good. I moaned and tangled my fingers in his hair loosely, so he knew I didn't want to take charge- I just didn't want him to stop. It didn't take long- I was still on edge and I was sensitive at the best of times. I managed to cry out a garbled warning and he kept his hand steady, jerking me off as he lapped at my slit until everything clenched up and went loose a hundred times over as I let myself lose control. He wrapped himself around me, drawing me into his chest as the last waves of pleasure subsided.

"I love you." He whispered. "And you'd still take me in a fight. And you're very strong and manly and nothing means anything it's just two guys getting off." I giggled weakly.

"And um... my cock is like average, not little, not that you'd care either way." I mumbled. I glanced up as I felt him stiffen.

"I didn't say anything!" He protested.

"You did." I told him firmly. "You called it little." Archie bit back whatever sarcastic thing he was about to say and cleared his throat.

"Well, I didn't mean it." He said. "Of course I wouldn't care! And yeah, it's fine, like super normal, Fee." He didn't quite manage to hold back his eye roll and I raised my eyebrows. He sat up."Woah!" He protested before I even said anything. "Dude, I promise no one cares."

"I do!"

"Yeah but you're an idiot." He sighed and pulled me to rest on his shoulder. "You really need me to tell me it's not small? It's normal. You're bigger than Brock." I grinned.

"Really?"

"Yes, but you shouldn't care, this isn't like primary school." He shook his head. "Sorry I offended you."

"That's ok. Just skip to telling me I'm bigger than Brock next time."

"You're such a loser."

"Yeah, but you love me anyway."

"Sure do." We grinned at each other.

"Starving." I remembered. "Let's..." I frowned as I reached for my phone and saw it had apparently been ringing off the hook. "Oh fuck." I glanced at the missed calls. "Oh right, flat thing. I totally forgot. You should..." The words died on my lips before they even formed and I winced. Archie looked at me sharply. Oh no. "Ah. I'm sorry. Um. Maybe... maybe... just... I might go alone this time." I muttered. "Just cos.... Like... they don't know..."

"I know." Archie said flatly. My shoulders slumped forward.

"Yeah." I said quietly. He shrugged.

"Sure." He glared at me and I tried to avoid his gaze real hard. But it hurt so bad. I took a deep breath. "Invite me next one." He said. "You know. When they know."

"Yeah. I will. I'll tell them." Archie half snorted and nodded.

"Looking forward to it." I glanced at him and awkwardly held my hand out with my finger crooked.

"Pinky swear." Archie's mouth twisted into a half smile.

"Alright hypebeast."

----- The Crossing of the Return Threshold---

We had another shower together, where we barely got clean because we were too busy making out under the water. I glanced around. Narrow, but maybe if I put my hands against the wall and... Archie flicked my earlobe.

"Shower sex sucks." He said. I grinned at him. He was an amazing telepath. I turned around and tried to show him how I'd been envisioning it and he stopped me. "You're too tall." He said. "You'll have to crouch and your legs will collapse and I'll have to go on tiptoes and then I'll slip and we'll both break our necks."

"Or we could switch?" Archie raised his eyebrows.

"Oh?" He said. "Got the feeling you majorly prefer it when I'm dicking you down." I wrapped my arms around him.

"No, I like it both ways, as long as you don't pull that stupid 'Daddy' crap."

"Maybe you're not the only one who likes being called a good boy."

"Maybe I... " I glanced up as we heard the front door open and I paused in my half hearted seduction. "Dammit." I said. Archie pressed his head to my chest.

"Yeah, maybe another time." He said. "Finish up, I'll get changed and see you off."

"Yeah ok." I bit my lip as he left me to it. Ugh. What a major asshole. Me, I mean. Ditching him for some lame party. I should just invite him. And then what? Tell everyone? The thought made me wince. But I had to! Soon! I was telling Archie I loved him! I couldn't just stay in the closet with him forever! Or he could come and we could play it cool. I snorted as I grabbed another towel. Play it cool. Which I'm famous for.

Ok, no. I'd just go. I'd go, and I'd slip it in somewhere quiet. And next time Archie could come and we could... like. Hold hands. Maybe.

I drifted back to his room cautiously, desperately praying whoever was home decided to stay wherever they were and not catch me half naked. Luck was on my side and I breathed a sigh of relief as I opened the door and glanced at Archie. He was scrolling his phone on his bed... wearing my hoodie. I folded my arms.

"Hey." He smiled at me.

"Hey?"

"That's mine." Archie blinked at me wide eyed.

"Is it?" I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah I see where you got confused because it's black and ripped and has an awful band on it... oh no wait that's not right is it?" Archie rolled his eyes and looked at me.

"I'm gonna steal your clothes like, a lot." He folded his arms. "Get comfortable with it." I looked him over. He looked fucking hot actually. It was way too big for him and sat just on top of his thighs... and his legs were just... like... out, you know.. looking sexy... Archie saw where I was looking and grinned. "Yeah, I knew I'd convince you." I snorted.

"Looks ridiculous. It's way too big." I glanced at a pile of rumpled clothes on the floor and pulled at one of his hoodies. I held it against myself and Archie scowled.

"You'll stretch it out." He whined. I raised my eyebrows.

"Because it was otherwise pristine?" I pulled it on over my head and grinned at myself. Way, way too small. I really would stretch it out. I almost pulled it off again but then... "Oh my god, it smells like you." I moaned as I pressed my head to my chest. "Strawberries and cigarettes." Archie laughed.

"Huh, who knew I had a signature scent." He bit his lips as he looked at me. "Ok, we can swap."

"Hmmm." I looked at him shrewdly. "See, I think that's going to end with half my wardrobe in your possession."

"You're too smart." He grinned. "But I'm way too comfortable. I'll give it back next time we see each other?" I rolled my eyes at him and smiled in spite of myself. Damnit. He had me on such a tight leash. And he fucking knew it.

"Fine." I pulled the rest of my clothes on and paused as I went to say goodbye. I took a deep breath. I felt like 'sorry' might not cut it.

"It's ok." He said before I'd even opened my mouth. "I know. And I already told you this won't work forever. Couple more amazing dates and then we're at an ultimatum ok?"

"Got it." I picked up my board. "Love you." Archie paused in scrolling his phone and looked up at me.

"Kinda hate you." He said lightly. "See ya later, hypebeast."

----

I had a horrible churning dark feeling on the pit of my stomach as I caught an Uber back to mine. I almost wanted to skate, but I didn't want to be alone for any longer than I had to be. The ride was long enough to have an argument with myself that I switched sides on like a million times, and I still hadn't worked out what I was gonna do even as I approached the house.

Well. Food. Good start. I grunted at the party, just your average barbecue with a million cheap beer cans and cuts of meat everywhere and helped myself before I spoke to anyone. It wasn't in full swing yet- I probably could have stayed for fish and chips with Archie after all and avoided the whole me being a total cunt thing... ugh. Too late now. And I was probably reading into it, but everyone who said hi was kind of staring at me weird. Like I'd grown something on my face. Hmm. Probably imagining things, right? I sidled up to Kerry and grabbed a beer from the cooler near him.

"Hey." I said, as casually as I could. Kerry looked at me thoughtfully, staring for just a fraction too long, but he didn't say anything until the people near us had moved away and we were basically alone

"So it's going good with Archie huh?"

"Huh?" My heart stopped beating for a second. How much was I giving away? "Uh... sure..." I shrugged at him. He gave me a smug little smile.

"Just that's his hoodie, yeah?" I glanced down at myself and felt my cheeks grow bright red. Oh fuck, I'm an idiot.

"Oh ha ha, yeah." I couldn't meet his eye. "Uh, borrowed it. I was cold."

"Cute." Kerry rolled his eyes and pretended to gag.

"Fuck off."

"Now would be a good time." Kerry glanced across the room and nudged my shoulder. "Small group, half chopped..." I rolled my eyes.

"Not now."

"Then when?" Kerry folded his arms. "Archie deserves better than some dickhead who won't come out because he's too fucking pussy."

"I'm not pussy!"

"You are." He snorted. "I mean, dude. We all see that's not yours." I sighed and looked down at myself. Yep. I looked at Kerry. My heart started thumping wildly. Oh god. This was... this was it. Wasn't it? I mean. It had to be.

"What do I say?" I asked him quietly. He took a deep breath.

"What do you want to happen?"

"Nothing." I folded my arms. "I just want everyone to act like nothings changed." He nodded.

"Ok. Go and take a deep breath. And then come back, and see Olí and Harvey outside? Just go over and say you have something to tell them. Say you're dating Archie and you thought you'd give them a heads up, and that's all you need to do ok? It doesn't need to be a thing."

"But it's a thing!" I protested. Kerry clapped my shoulder.

"Only if you make it one." He said firmly. I nodded grimly and put my beer down. I took his advice and quickly vanished to the bathroom to splash some water on my face and take a deep breath. I caught sight of myself in the mirror and winced as I realised how absurdly obvious it was that I was wearing Archie's way too small hoodie. I almost laughed at myself. What a way to out myself, honestly. I could change but... well. Too late now. Everyone here had seen it and everyone who was coming... well. They'd know soon enough.

----

I slowly walked towards my mates hanging out by the barbie, yarning to each other and cooking the steak to a charcoal husk. As I approached them the conversation trailed off and they... oh no. They were all looking at me. That was probably because I'd stumbled slowly onto the centre of them all, staring the barbecue down. I stood in silence for a second and Oli cleared his throat.

"You good?" He asked. "You... alive?" I glanced at Kerry, who gave me a frustrated look. I swallowed.

"Uh." I said. "I. Wanted to. Say. Something." Everyone looked at each other. Bryce snorted.

"So say something?"

"I... I..." I winced. They all sighed in unison and Bryce clapped his hand on my shoulder.

"We're listening." He said quietly.

"I...." Oh God. Why couldn't I choke this out.

"Are you trying to tell us something important?" Oli said gently. I nodded. Whew. I wasn't totally frozen. But I apparently had selective mutism because I was still completely unable to form words.

"Do you think we'll be dickheads?" Joel asked. I winced and nodded really slowly.

"Do you think we might not act how you want us to?" Harvey said. I glanced at him and felt my bottom lip stick out. Ugh. Why were they... being so... I nodded again.

"Well. How should we act?" Oli asked.

"Like you couldn't care less." I whispered. Oli nodded.

"Well we do CARE." He said. "You've been acting emo for weeks. But we don't... like... give a shit about... well whatever it is you're shitting yourself over."

"I'm seeing Archie." I choked out. There was silence. And then Bryce punched my shoulder.

"So now that's over with can we go back to drinking?" He turned away from me and suddenly the porch was bright and filled with noise again as someone turned up the speakers and everyone turned off to each other, continuing whatever conversations they'd been having. I frowned as I looked around, my chest still not quite behaving. Why were they all... was I not clear enough? Why was everyone just... moving on? Why did no one say anything?

"Hey!" I found my voice and everyone glanced at me. "Did you not HEAR me?" I folded my arms. "I said I'm seeing Archie! Like SEEING him! Him!" Oli shrugged and turned away. "I'm GAY." I said firmly, and it was all I could do not to stamp my foot. "Does no one like.... CARE?" I flinched as I felt a hand on my shoulder and glanced at Kerry, who was smiling at me.

"Literally no one cares." He sipped his beer. "Told you." I glared at him. "What did you want?" He rolled his eyes. "Fireworks? A coming out party?" I huffed.

"No!"

"So shut up and drink up." He shoved a beer at me. I took it and frowned at everyone. Dammit. What did I think was gonna happen? Something! Anything! Not just...