Pretty Fly for a White Guy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I miss you." He huffed on the phone. "You've been AWOL since we fucked." I rolled my eyes, grateful he couldn't see me.

"Yeah, work and school Arch. I-"

"I have to see you soon." He interrupted me. "You gotta make time for me, Fee. It's part of being a boyfriend." I winced.

"Oof. Arch. I'm sorry. Tomorrow night?"

"'We don't have to go like OUT out." He said quickly. "Skate, and fish and chips, and then we chill at mine."

"Ok, yeah, sounds great. When do you think you'll get off work?"

"Closing, so not till 6. 6.15?"

"See you then." I yawned. "Night Archie."

"Night hypebeast." I waited with baited breath, and I could practically hear him smiling on the other end. We both tried not to break first, but neither of us could hang up without hearing it.

"Love you." I caved.

"Love YOU." He said. "Gawd I can't believe you got me saying that after ONE date." I laughed.

"I loved you for ages before we had a date." I Archie sighed.

"Stop that!" He said. "God, I just brushed my teeth- you're going to wreck them with all that fucking sweet crap."

"Sorry dude, I'll rein it in."

"Or not." He said. "I do have one hell of a sweet tooth."

-----

This time around I wanted to be a bit prepared. I did some research. The good thing was it sounded like I didn't have to starve myself to have sex... but it did sound like a lot of work. I even practised jigging up an... oh my God... An enema kit... and I tried it as and as... horrific and embarrassing and downright disturbing as THAT whole ordeal was... well.. I had to admit it did... well it did WORK... so I figured I'd have a good breakfast do it again and skip lunch and... well... go from there.

We met at the skatepark and he was his usual messy gorgeous self and I had to restrain myself from picking him up and carrying him home... which I managed admirably, I think. We actually skated- him giving me pointers every now and then- which had the capacity to be annoying but every time I looked at him he had a soft little grin on his face which kind of melted my heart, you know. So I ended up not that annoyed. He yawned at some point and glanced at the sky.

"So, fish and chips?" He asked. "Mt Vic chippery? Expensive but..."

"Oh... ah..." I clutched my board. Archie frowned at me.

"Oh god, don't tell me you're actually on a fucking diet." I laughed nervously.

"Uh... I dunno. I thought maybe... yours first? If that's cool? And maybe after, like, yeah nah, I'm into fish and chips." Archie opened his mouth and I watched as he processed that.

"Oh. Sure." He grinned and said nothing as he reached for my hand and pulled away at the last second. I winced... but really, what was I gonna do? Tell him it was fine then spend the walk home looking over my shoulder?

"Race you." He said, and jumped on his board. I laughed as he left me in the dust and tried to catch up with him, half running and half skating as he led the way. Eventually, once we were solidly in My Vic, I just abandoned the board entirely and sprinted to catch him, which I did full force and I threw him over my shoulder dramatically.

"Hey!" He started laughing and kicking me. "Put me down, King Kong."

"Na, this is the only way." I laughed and stopped his board from rolling away. He wrapped his arms around my torso- as much as he could manage, and squeezed.

"We'll at least give me a piggy back if you're gonna do that." He teased. "This is HELLA emasculating."

"But a piggy back is fine?"

"Maybe? Never tried it." I smiled and put him down and grabbed both out boards.

"I don't think I can manage you and these." I said. He jumped on a ledge and looked at me.

"You can." He said firmly. "'Go on, pick me up." I sighed and relented, crouching down so he could hop on my back. I lifted him up and smiled to myself. He weighed next to nothing, and I kind of liked the way he was wrapped around me. I squeezed his legs and looked pointedly at the two boards I'd sat down. I couldn't get them without leaning over, and if I took my arms away from Archie he'd be dangling off my throat, and as light as he was, that sounded.... Uncomfortable.

'Now what?" I asked. Archie squeezed my waist with his legs and rested his chin on my shoulder.

"Yeah." He sighed. 'I didn't get that far. Fine. Put me down."

We walked, our boards tucked under our arms and our fingers brushing against each other's as we swung our arms.

"So how do you pack away three meals in one sitting and still weigh like a sack of feathers?" I teased. He laughed.

"Ah, I barely remember to eat most of the time." He said. "I think it's the ADHD." I pursed my lips.

"The undiagnosed ADHD? Dude, if you're skipping meals you should..." Archie punched me in the ribs.

"Not SKIPPING." He said. "I just forget." He cleared his throat. "And I'm like PRETTY sure it's ADHD. It doesn't really matter though, now I'm out of school it's not like I need to somehow learn how to study or anything..."

"Aren't you applying for Uni?" I frowned. "Dude, you need to study for Uni, you can't just bullshit your entire degree."

"Don't you bullshit your entire degree?" I shrugged.

"I do the readings though. And I hand stuff in. Isn't ADHD meant to..."

"Thought that degree was in English Lit, Fee?" He said sternly. "Or was it medicine?" I sighed.

"If you went to a doctor they could diagnose you properly! And then like, isn't there medication?"

"I'll be fine." Archie waved his arm around.

"No you won't." I rolled my eyes. He didn't say anything and we marched in silence for a minute. Eventually I sighed. Ok. A fight wasn't exactly my plan for the evening. "Sorry." I mumbled. "I worry ok?"

"Well don't." He said shortly. "If you start worrying about me now it's only gonna get worse for you." I sighed.

"Arch, don't ask me not to worry about you. Jesus dude." He grunted. "I care about you." I said. "And I also think it's gonna be a massive waste of money if you head to Uni with depression and undiagnosed ADHD." He sighed and glared at me. "Fine." I said. "Your money."

"Fine." He said. And we finished the walk awkwardly, staring at the ground.

He let me into his flat and called out, but no one was home and he ran his hands through his hair.

"Shower?" He asked flatly. "You don't need one but..." I grimaced.

"Can we talk?" I asked quietly. "Like, instead of having angry sex because we're mad at each other?" Archie's lips twisted into a half smile.

"Angry sex is kinda hot." He said.

"Because you get to be mean to me and then tell me it was just dirty talk." Archie's face fell.

"Oh." He said. "No... no Fee. Did I really upset you last time?" I shook my head.

"But you will this time." I said. "It's not sexy being told you're a little bitch when you actually mean it."

"I..." Archie sat down at the kitchen table, his shoulder slumped. "I'd never really mean it." He said. "I know you're just looking out for me." He sighed and looked at me. "I'm not angry at you. I'm scared if I go to a doctor they'll say there's nothing wrong with me, and it turns out I'm just stupid and lazy." I sat next to him and took his hands.

"Well if you are just stupid and lazy that means I can help you study." I said. "Either way, it's better to know what you're in for. Uni is better than high school because you choose all your papers and it's very self-directed and you can catch up if you get behind- but it's also harder because if you ignore failing no one's gonna catch you unless you ask for help." I smiled at him. "I get the feeling you're pretty bad at asking for help." He laughed and squeezed my hand.

"No one ever seems to need as much help as I do." He said.

"In the real world people think very highly of people who ask for help." I said. "They prefer that to thinking you don't care."

"Wise words from someone who built an entire personality about pretending not to care."

"And I'm really trying to change that." I bit my lip. "Because, as you've pointed out, I think most people kinda see through it, Arch. YOU make me tell you how I'm feeling all the time." I said. "You never let me get away with pretending not to care." Archie looked at me.

"Is it working at all?" He asked quietly. I held his gaze.

"I'm sitting here." I folded my arms. "I'm not having this conversation for fun. I'm vulnerable. I'm always vulnerable with you." Archie sighed and released my hand, stretching out with a yawn.

"Fine." He said. "I'll talk to Dad. But if it turns out I am lazy and dumb I'm fucking holding you to making me study. If I fail it's on you." I smiled.

"Fine. Deal." He grinned and raised his eyebrows at me.

"And in exchange..." He said. "How's the closet feeling, Fee?" My gut clenched.

"Um. A little less comfortable than two weeks ago." Archie nodded.

"We should work on that." He said firmly. "I'm not stoked about saying 'I love you' to some guy who can't hold my hand in public." I winced.

"Yeah. That's fair." I sighed. "How did you come out?"

"I dunno. I just told my friends I thought some guy was hot. I told you, they all knew. It wasn't a big deal."

"But .... It is a big deal."

"Dude..." Archie caught himself before he rolled his eyes. "Yeah ok. It is a big deal. But it won't be half as bad as you're acting like it will be."

"Everyone will... just... they'll all... act different." Archie shrugged.

"For a bit, yeah. But once they realise you're still the same smart asshole obsessed with expensive sneakers they won't care." He grinned. "Anyway, they all really like me." I laughed. True. They LOVED Archie. But they didn't treat Archie like US. They treated him gently, and went out of their way to include him, and watched their language... and as that thought was running through my mind I had a minor epiphany. Because... was that actually that terrible? Curbing the language and trying really hard to include someone? Actually that was kind of incredible. That was kind of great, right? Were my friends actually just... incredibly decent people? I looked at Archie. Maybe... maybe they wouldn't care. I mean, Kerry KNEW and he didn't care. And I think Oli knew, but only because Kerry probably told him... and Oli had also sort of gone out of his way to tell me he didn't care... I swallowed.

"Ok." I said slowly. "I'll work on it. Promise." Archie leant across the table,e with his pinky crooked.

"Pinky swear?" I smiled at him.

"You will see a doctor?" He nodded.

"'Ok then." I squeezed his finger and he smiled at me.

"Shower?" He suggested.

-----

We showered together, which was all kinds of wonderful- watching him strip down, and lathering him up with soap, and moaning as he started to get hard watching me. We felt each other up, tracing our hands over each other and cupping, and stroking and caressing... he bit his lips as he ran his hands over my chest, making me moan as his thumbs brushed my nipples.

"You have the most insane body." He whispered. "'I can't get over it. You're... so fucking..." He ran his palm over my chest and over my stomach, and he teased my cock, wrapping it in his hand and palming it for a second. I had to pull his hand away.

"Arch... save it... I'm...." He sighed.

"Ok, I'm jumping out." He closed his eyes reluctantly. "'Don't be long."

"Yeah." I watched him leave, draping a towel around himself and smiling as he slowly tried to dry his body. I stood under the water watching him and he gave me a little smile on the way out. Nice of him to leave me alone for a second. The nervousness had started up, and even though I thought I was probably clean... nice of him to let me check in private.

I finished washing myself, having checked that I was totally ready this time, and he wouldn't have to hide anything from me.... By the time I managed to get out I had turned myself on to the point where I was scared to last, because I'd been fingering myself and moaning thinking about him. He was lying on his bed, naked, scrolling through his phone and he grinned as I entered.

"Hey." He grinned at me. I clutched at the towel around my waist.

"Hi." I swallowed. Ugh. So nervous. My stomach was doing kick flips. Archie sat up and gestured for me to hop on the bed, and he gently started to unwrap the towel around me, discarding it on the floor, which seemed to be where most of his laundry ended up. He moaned as he unveiled me and knelt up in my arms, kissing me warmly. He was too much. I felt myself fall limp under his embrace and he pushed me to the bed, straddling me. He pushed my knees apart and started to lick, just at the base of my dick. I moaned and thrust towards him, making him giggle.

"Baby." He glanced up at me. "When you bottom for me your ass is your sex organ, you got that?" I sighed and started to blush. He was so FORWARD with dirty talk. I couldn't do it when it was still light and I could see his face. He smiled and knelt between my legs, working his tongue around my hole and gently starting to tease me. I closed my eyes and let myself whimper as I found myself at his mercy. I didn't understand why this felt so good. It shouldn't, there's no biological reason it should but... but it totally did. It felt like I belonged to him. It felt like I was a treasure and he was desperately trying to please me, like he wanted me so badly... I gasped as he moved his mouth, kissing the insides of my thighs and gently sucking on my balls, and moaned as his finger found his way inside- somehow he was doing everything at once, touching me deep inside, and kissing every sensitive bit of flesh, and I wasn't the only one moaning in delight.

"Oh my goood...." I sighed. "Can you do this forever?" He chucked.

"Yep." He paused to grin at me, and he watched me as he slowly brought his mouth to my cock, gazing at my face as he started by... wrapping his tongue around me, slurping like it was the most delicious thing he's ever tasted. "Oh fuck." I moaned, my eyes rolling back in my head. He giggled and switched his hand and his mouth, gently jerking me as his tongue returned to my ass, furiously sucking, and licking and making me wriggle in pleasure. I would have made him prove that he could do that forever, but his hand started rubbing over my cock faster as I grew slipperier with pre... and I had to push him off suddenly as I felt my abs clench. "Stop." I whispered. Archie sat up and grasped my hands.

"Sorry." He murmured, his eyes wide. He stroked my chest. "You ok?"

"Oh." I laughed weakly. "Uh. Too close. Pause." Archie smiled and traced the trail of hair I spent so much time curating just below my bellybutton.

"You can cum." He said. "It's hot when you cum."

"If I cum now I can't take you." I sighed. "I'm starving. Once I cum we have to have dinner." Archie laughed.

"Get off that stupid diet."

"That stupid diet is only so I don't shit myself." Archie laughed heartily and wrapped himself around me.

"Ok, we have to find something other than starving yourself because I want to fuck you every day and you're gonna lose all that muscle if you don't eat." I grinned and let my hand drift over his body.

"Ok, but in the meantime, since I did starve myself..."

"Mmmm." Archie rolled on top of me and grabbed the lube from his bedside table. He moaned as he smothered it over his hands, and his cock, and my hole... he held both our cocks so they were barely touching and started grinding against my ass, his dick just catching on my by now basically begging for him hole, that I could feel was trying to welcome him in. I whined as he teased me, feeling our bodies slide against each other. He gripped my hands tight, and held me down as he continued to tease- everything slick and warm and brushing against each other. I felt him pause as the top of his cock once again brushed my hole... and he was so damn close... if he just... thrust in.... I whined and tried to do it for him- but I should have known he wouldn't let me. He was in charge. And I knew what he wanted. I closed my eyes and bit my lip.

"Please." I whispered. "Please Archie. Please fuck me. Please."

"Christ." He moaned. "Oh god, beg for me Felix."

"Please." I moaned again. "I need you. Pleeease... I need you so bad..."

"Oh god." I felt his hips thrust, almost involuntarily, and he moaned as he wrapped his hands around my dick again, teasing me cruelly, but not... quite....

"Please, sir." I whispered. Because I knew that would break him. It sort of had the opposite effect to what I'd intended though, because he pulled away sharply, his breathing hitched. I blinked and sat up, and he was wincing.

"Huh." He said. "Uh... maybe act like you're not into it." His hands were clenched and his cock was straining so hard... he had pre dripping from his slit and I sat forward, to lick it off him and he pushed me away. "Seconds from disaster." He gritted his teeth. "I swear I can last longer. Act like you're not into it." I laughed and threw him the condoms.

"Maybe this will help." He looked at them dubiously.

"You ah... heard any good beats lately?" He said as he slowly began to unwrap one. I rolled my eyes.

"You won't like my music."

"Good." He grinned at me. "Please tell me about some boner killer Billy Joel tune you're super into." I grinned.

"Should we put some on?" Archie rolled his eyes. "Oh, better idea, I'll serenade you!" I sat up. "All the waiters at your sad café leave your table when you blink... Every dog must have it everyday, every drunk must have his drink..." Archie giggled and triumphantly wrapped himself up, moving to straddle me again.

"Well that's absolutely done it." He kissed me on the forehead. "Although you have a nice voice. Still, keep doing that and I can probably go all night long." I grinned at him and let my legs spread again.

"Work me up again." I demanded. Archie tsked.

"And you were begging so nicely a minute ago." He grinned and gently ran his fingers over my inner thighs. I let my head fall back to the pillow.

"And you almost lost it." I reminded him. "I'll only beg for a top who can like, actually get inside me before..."

"Hey!" Archie hit my arm playfully. "You almost lost it first!"

"Work me up again." I closed my eyes and Archie sighed, but he acquiesced. He ran his fingers over my cock, stirring it to life again in seconds, and ran his tongue up my thighs and started to kiss my hole. He moaned and paused as I shivered beneath him.

"Hmmm." I could hear the smile. "Note to self- buy strawberry lube. This tastes like ass."

"Thought you liked the taste of my ass?" He reached up and tugged on my nipple.

"Shut up baby." He smiled at me and reached between my legs, watching me curl up in pleasure. He must have really hated the taste of that lube, because he didn't bring his mouth down again, he caressed my body and let me fuck my self slowly on his fingers until my chest was hot and flushed and I could feel my face on fire.

"Arch..." I moaned. "Now." He pressed his lips to my nipples and bit me gently. It sort of hurt- but it sent sparks through my body at the same time. Little waves of total pleasure...

"Oh..." I moaned.

"You like that?" He whispered.

"Ungh-Huh..." I managed in response. I slowly tried to roll over but he stopped me, pinning my legs down. He clasped my chin.

"Like this." He said firmly. "So I can see your face when you lose it." I nodded, looking deep in his eyes, the power of speech or anything sassy totally drained from me. I hadn't actually realised you COULD do it like this, but he pressed my legs wider, and lifted them up so I was totally exposed. He shouldn't have the strength to hold me like that, with my legs wide and spread and wrapped around him- but I guess whatever strength I have is somehow magically all his when he has me like this because I moved like a rag doll. He closed his eyes and started teasing me again, rubbing his dick over my crack and making me moan. I bit my lip to stop myself from begging again... but his hand drifted over my cock and squeezed my balls- hard enough to be painful but only in that new pain way I'd discovered where it set my whole body on fire and scrambled my brain....

1...1011121314...16