Pretty Fly for a White Guy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Huh?"

"Because, maybe I'm just slow... but I kind of... I dunno. I want you wanting me. Just me."

There was a pause as Archie and I processed what I'd said, staring intently at anything except each other. Eventually Archie shifted. I glanced at him and he looked... oh no. He looked FURIOUS.

"You WHAT?" He growled. "You... you... what???" I winced.

"Maybe I shouldn't have..." Archie screwed up his face as I spoke and tensed up. His fist flew at me, but I caught the clumsy punch before it made impact. "Archie." I closed my eyes. "See, the thing is... I guess I'm starting to get feelings for you too. Which is new, and scary, and I didn't know what it meant." I looked at him and Archie was staring at me. He still looked like he wanted to punch me. I swallowed. Maybe I deserved that.

"Are you just saying that to make me feel better?" He hissed. Oof. Ouch.

"Am I just saying I'm having a gay panic over you to make you FEEL BETTER?" I rolled my eyes. "Yuh, because I'm that much of an arsehole. Come on Archie, you feel it, obviously. I tried not to feel it but..."

"Really?" Archie frowned at me. "Are you fucking with me?"

"No!" I sighed. I realised I was still gripping his arm tight and I moved it so I was holding his hand. "Archie... you..." I looked at him and made a split second decision that I was really bad at talking. I was probably really bad at kissing but I wasn't gonna let that stop me from trying. I knelt over him and I felt him shrink for a second, but when I wrapped my hands gently around his chin he sighed softly- oh fuck, that was hot- and he closed his eyes and tilted his head up to meet me. I pressed my lips to his, and he moaned, and he took the lead immediately, kissing me, leading me, gently opening my mouth with his and probing it with his tongue. I was too nervous to enjoy it, and I had no idea what I was meant to be doing, and he pulled away and giggled.

"Relax." He said, wrapping his arms around me. "Just relax doofus." I laughed.

"How?" I said. "I've never been so wound up." Archie grinned and pulled me into him, so I was straddling him on the pavement. He totally took the lead, forcing me to open up for him- I tried to relax, and I let my hands tangle in his hair, and move over his body- touching him the way I'd fantasised about, and moaning as he touched me back. It was the sweetest kiss that had ever happened, in the whole of the world, probably. I sighed happily as I sat back and smiled at him. He smiled back.

"You're... gay?" He asked. I grinned.

"Does that mean you won't try to punch me again?" Archie laughed and shook his head.

"That's more to do with the fact you'd take me out in half a second... I do sort of want to punch you." He said. "But... maybe kissing you is better. I'm so confused!"

"Join the club."

"So... wait, you're actually... gay?!"

"Apparently my parents knew when I was four."

"But..." He was frowning, but still smiling, in the confused delirium I was also now so familiar with. "It... this doesn't make sense?"

"You have no idea how much sense this makes." I found I was gently stroking his hand. "I'm into musical theatre. I like reading romance novels. I'm weirdly obsessed with Tom Holland." Archie laughed.

"Not just gay then." He rolled his eyes. "THAT kind of gay. Huh."

"What's THAT kind of gay?!"

"Musical theatre?!" He pulled a face. "You don't HAVE to be a walking stereotype you know." I shrugged.

"Sorry? I'm new to it." Archie grinned wickedly.

"I'll teach you." He said. "If you like."

"I would very much like." I said slowly. Archie squeezed my waist tight and I bit my lip.

"Here?" He suggested jokingly. I rolled my eyes and moved to stand, pulling him up with me.

"Oof!" He laughed. "Strong."

"Very." I grinned. "I could bench press you." He laughed, and ran his eyes down my torso.

"Mmm, maybe another time" He grinned. "Wanna go back to mine?" I nodded eagerly and took his hand. He looked at it thoughtfully and slowly pulled away, moving to grab his stuff. He loaded himself up, so neither hand was free, and I picked up my own bag and board and started walking with him.

"If you put that bag on your back we can hold hands." I suggested. Archie glanced at me.

"If we hold hands, someone will see." He said. "And ok, hypebeast, I'm willing to accept that kiss definitely means you are deeply in love with me and always have been..." I laughed. "But thinking two steps ahead here, really, you're not coming out anytime soon, are you?" I blushed. Oh. Hadn't got that far. I thought about it.

"Well." I winced.

"Yeah." He said lightly. "Which won't work for me long term to be super clear. But I get it." He smiled at me.

----

We arrived at his and Archie showed me to his room. It was almost the total opposite of my room- dark, and a little damp, with clothes everywhere and peeling posters for various bands and movies. I smiled at it and I noticed he was blushing and grabbing stuff off the floor.

"Uhhh... I would have cleaned up if I...." I shook my head.

"It's nice." I smiled. "Very you." Archie's lips twitched.

"Is that meant to be a compliment?" He laughed. "Because 'gross' is not a compliment."

"Not gross." I sat at his desk. "Seems fine to me." There were no dishes stacked up to the ceiling, or piss bottles, or anything weird. It was just a normal messy guys room. He twisted his lips and glanced at the bed. He winced as he looked at me.

"Would definitely have made the bed." He chuckled half heartedly. Oh man. He was super nervous. That bode pretty badly for me since I'd absolutely assumed he would be the one taking charge. Only fair right? I thought I'd be a million times more nervous than him, but strangely as I looked at him, I wasn't nervous at all. I smiled.

"I could use a glass of water." I said, more for his sake than mine.

"Oh, sure..." He led me to the kitchen, which was no worse than most flat kitchens. He glanced around the room and I followed his gaze as he lingered on a dirty plate and the food that had spilled out of the cat bowl. He got us each a glass of water and bit his lip.

"Tea or coffee?"

"Tea would be nice, thanks."

"What do you want?" He opened the cupboard and tapped his fingers on the benchtop. "Uhh... we got like, green, or normal, or peppermint, or liquorice..."

"Like anything, Arch." I rolled my eyes. "Whatever." He glanced at me and smiled.

"Ok, I like the liquorice."

"Sounds great." He made the tea and awkwardly led me back to his room where he paused.

"Just be a sec." He disappeared, leaving me with the tea, blinking at his room. I took the time to inspect it properly. A bookshelf- yeah. Major Lit nerd under there. A bass guitar which he must play fairly regularly because unlike most guitars in flats I see, it wasn't coated with a fine layer of dust. His posters were all bands I'd never heard of that looked vaguely disturbing. I glanced up as he returned and smiled at me. He pulled up the sheets on his bed before flopping down and motioning for me to join him. I took off my jacket and let myself stretch out next to him, our tea sitting on the bedside table untouched. We looked at each other and I tried to think of something normal to say. "Fuck your room gets warm, eh?" Pick up lines. Never really got the hang of them I guess. Archie shrugged and tugged at his sleeves. I raised my eyebrows.

"If this goes anywhere near the direction I'm hoping it's going, that's coming off anyway." I said. Archie's lips twitched.

"Bold." He smiled at me. I shrugged.

"I'll take mine off." Archie rolled his eyes at me.

"You're DYING for an excuse to show me those abs huh?"

"Yeah." I grinned. "Kinda. You're actually the first person other than my mirror who gets to experience them."

"That so?" His eyes drifted slowly over my torso. "What a privilege."

"Don't forget it." I grinned and shucked the t-shirt. Archie looked at me appreciatively.

"Oh." He bit his lip. "Huh."

"Good oh huh?"

"Yeah, real good." He laughed. "Um. You're not expecting much from me right?" I rolled my eyes. Idiot. "Cos don't get me wrong." He knelt up and suddenly our eyes were level. His big brown eyes blinked at me. "I'm cute, most guys dig it, but..." I shut him up by grabbing his head with my hands and pulling him towards me. He moaned and let himself fall into me and we collapsed together on the bed, passionately entwining our tongues, our hands grasping at each other and our bodies just... desperately grinding against each other. I felt myself start to laugh as we paused to breathe.

"Did you brush your teeth?!" Archie shrugged.

"Yeah?" He said. I raised my eyebrows. "You've made it very clear you're not a fan of my smoking." He smiled at me. "Thought it was the least I could do."

"You could quit." Archie sighed.

"I'll work on it." He said. "And in the meantime I'll carry a toothbrush."

"Please quit. I don't want to have to hold your hand while you go through chemo." Archie tensed up all of a sudden and pulled away from me. I frowned. Maybe cancer jokes aren't very funny? Well, I knew that actually. That's why I don't have a mum. I've always dealt with it through jokes though. Archie reached for my shirt and I stopped him. "Woah... hey. I'm sorry." I winced. "Not funny. Sorry." Archie shook his head and looked at me. His eyes looked... wet. Oh crap. He took my hand and closed his eyes.

"Mum." He said. I frowned. How did he...? "Chemo starts next week." Oh. OH. Oh no. I squeezed his hand tight.

"Oh Archie. I'm so sorry."

"Don't be." He said quietly. "You didn't know."

"Yeah. But... bad call either way. I'm sorry. Is there anything I can do?" He laughed.

"Unless you have some weird cancer related happy statistics then no, probably not."

"Can I ask... is it lung? Or..."

"Breast." Archie pursed his lips.

"Oh." I bit my lip. "Well. You know. Like with early screening 92% of women get through chemo and live for 10 years or more... and it only drops to 80% if it's caught later, which is still really good odds..." Archie blinked at me. He turned his head to one side.

"You... you've been through this eh?" I nodded.

"It's cancer." I sighed deeply. "Everyone's been through it. But that doesn't invalidate anything, Archie. It's still super scary and I'm so sorry. If you do need someone to hold your hand... I'm here. I promise."

"Ok." He nodded slowly. "Thanks." He swallowed. "So it was.. ok? For you?" I tried not to give anything away and kept my face as neutral as possible.

"It was ok." I said. Which wasn't a lie. And... mum was different anyway. I still had a head full of cancer related statistics, but actually she didn't have breast cancer. It was just meaningless words I remembered. Colon cancer is way more aggressive, and they caught it way too late.... "This is... even though it's the worst.. probably the best possible." I swallowed. "Like... if you caught it early then chemo tends to work and if it's stage one then... but like even if it's stage four it's still not a death sentence, I promise because..." Archie slowly started to smile and moved back towards me. He cut me off.

"Stage one." He said. "How..? Nevermind. Thank you. Thanks for... I mean I don't know if it helps but..."

"Hope always helps." I said. Which was also true. Only medicine and early screening helps more, but he probably already knew that.

"I'm sorry." He shook his head as his face started to return to normal. "I really didn't mean to like... ruin the best thing that's ever happened to me by bringing up Mum..."

"The best thing that's ever happened to you?" I teased and he blushed red, all over his chest.

"I misspoke. I meant... the..."

"Na, na, no backsies." I grinned. "I'm relieved. For a second I thought... I thought you'd never speak to me again." Archie laughed.

"Join the club, moron. Can't believe I had to go first."

"Yeah. Sorry." Archie shook his head.

""Come here." He pulled me into his arms and I let myself fall over him again, straddling his slender frame on the bed as he tangled his hands in what he could of my hair and pressed me against him. Ahhhhhhh. He was SO GOOD at kissing. And THANK GOD he was, and thank God he didn't mind taking control and showing me what to do. I knew I'd get better but... but I'd never been kissed. I mean I had, obviously... but I never knew it could feel like THIS. Like... sexy, and passionate and like if you ever move away from each other you might die. I didn't know how to breathe but it didn't seem to matter because time had stopped.

"Fuck." I managed to spit out as we paused for breath. Archie panted, looking at me intensely. I grinned and reached for his hoodie and he flinched. Uh oh. I froze. "Um..."

"Oh, ah, sorry. Sorry." Archie smiled at me and ran his fingers through his hair. "Um, no, that's good- just- you know... scars...."

"I know." I said gently. We looked at each other. His face was hard to read. "You said they're old." I whispered. Archie caught my hands and nodded.

"They are. I came up with healthier coping mechanisms." He smiled slightly. "Like smoking." He joked. "Just... they're... embarrassing. And gross."

"They're not gross." I squeezed his hands. "They're just..." I bit my lip. "A little scary." I glanced at him. "I'm kind of scared of someone who would do that to you." Archie gave me a devastated look. Jesus. First cancer and now self harm. I really know how to ruin a good thing huh? He exhaled slowly.

"They are old." He slowly peeled off his hoodie and let me look at him. Uhh. Even worse now I was actively looking at him. "I wish I hadn't, because I'm real pretty under all that scarring." He joked. "But truly, they're old, and they'll fade, and... if you aren't too disgusted by them... I still... I mean I still, like, want you. But I can put something on if you can't look at me." I winced. Oof. Poor Archie. I reached for him and he let me pull him towards me cautiously. He was gorgeous under all those layers. His skin was slightly bronze, though he obviously never saw the sun, and he had freckles and hair dusting his chest lightly. He was slim, but he had slight lean muscles which rippled when he moved. I touched his skin and his eyes closed briefly as I ran my hand across his collarbone. I paused as I reached his shoulder. Because there... that was where they started. My fingers danced gently over them and we caught each other's eyes as I took his arm in mine, turning it, touching it... blessing every single cut and praying he wouldn't hurt himself again. He let me take my time, just brushing my fingers over him, and occasionally pressing my lips to his skin. He watched me warily, but he let me. "You done?" He cleared his throat eventually. I smiled at him.

"Almost kissed them all better." I said. Archie rolled his eyes.

"Aw dude." He shoved me gently. "You're a real fucking sentimental dork deep down aren't you?" I kissed his forehead.

"Guilty as charged." He sighed and lay down, pulling me into his chest.

"Hey uh.... When did you like, know?" He cleared his throat. "Like, that you liked me?" I nestled my head against him and curled up, my arms wrapping around his slim waist as he stroked my hair.

"Not for very long." I admitted. "Um. I had a sex dream about you..."

"Really?!" He sounded delighted. I cleared my throat.

"Just like, a bit." I lied. As if it was just the one. "Uh... And then. It took me a minute or two to like... work out why I wanted to punch Brock every time I saw him."

"I KNEW you were jealous."

"Yeah. I wasn't sure at first... I thought maybe I was homophobic..." I said. Archie snorted at me.

"Yeah that too." He said.

"Anyway. With... maybe a little prompting... I guess I figured it out. But that was... pretty recent." I glanced at him. "You?" Archie shrugged.

"Thought you were hot the second I laid eyes on you." He said. "Also thought you were straight and kind of an asshole until like an hour ago."

"You said you were getting feelings for me!"

"Yeah, I didn't say I was smart about boys." He sighed. "You're still kind of an asshole but I've always had feelings for you." I blinked as I glanced up at him and he bit his lip. "Wasn't gonna act on them." He mumbled. "Promise. I wasn't like... waiting or hoping or wishing or planning...."

"It's ok." I pressed my face back into his chest.

"Truly." He said. "Swear swear swear, this wasn't some kind of James Charles..."

"Arch." I squeezed him. "Half naked man in your arms here. I think you're good." He grinned and wrestled with me gently until he had me pinned down beneath him. I moaned as he held my wrists down and slowly glanced at my lips, then ran his eyes slowly, so slowly, like he was trying to savour every inch, over my torso. He bit his lip and I involuntarily raised my hips. Archie grinned at my actions and slowly ground himself down into me. Oh shit. My eyes closed as I felt him press our bodies to one another.

His hand reached down and touched me through my jeans, and I feverishly humped against it, desperate for his touch. He moaned, and I whined as he took his hands away. He chuckled.

"Help me." He directed, and I obediently shucked my jeans as I worked out what he wanted. "Those too." He panted. I glanced at my boxer briefs and was shy for about a millisecond before my horniness overcame that. I discarded them too and pawed at Archie. "Yeah, yeah." He panted, pushing me off him. He grinned as he glanced at me, rock hard, dripping all over his sheets, and his eyes naturally drifted over my dick. He didn't look particularly impressed or disappointed. I suppose that's what you get for being average. It made me feel like shit though, and I half heartedly tried to cover myself as he finished getting naked. "Oi." He threw his boxers at me. "Why are you hiding from me?" I blushed furiously and awkwardly moved my hands to my sides. He grinned and leapt back up on the bed, knocking me off balance. He pinned me down again, one hand on my chest and the other pushing my fringe off my face. I moaned as his cock brushed mine and his hand reached between our legs, wrapping around both of us. I glanced down and almost flinched. GOd DAMN, where had he been hiding that? He was so small?! Ah, but he did have big feet. He closed his eyes in ecstasy and bit his lip as he started to play with us, together, our dicks straining. I moaned as our juices started to mingle, our pre acting as lube and his hand, or both his hands now, stroking up and down. I ground myself against him, breathing heavily, high on the feeling of touching someone else in this way, getting myself off on his dick, his fucking beautiful how did I not do this sooner dick... oh fuck, I should have done this years ago. I should have let myself. This felt so good, so fucking... horny... just our fucking... cocks... god. I whined and threw my head back, begging Archie silently to go harder, faster, to touch me everywhere, to drag his dick over my body... I grasped his chest roughly, and he moaned, his head falling forward.

"Mmmph, yes." He grunted. "Nipples." I obliged him- I couldn't pull myself together enough to do it slowly and sexily, just desperately whining as I grasped his chest. "Oh god, just like that..." He whined. "Oh shit Fee- too worked up."

"Don't stop!" I begged, thrusting harder into his hands to make his dick bounce against mine. His breathing changed and hitched and with a groan he was cumming- god, all over us- over his chest and his hands and my chest and I moaned as I watched him through half closed eyes as he shuddered, his chest flushed. He squeezed our cocks hard as the last drips of his thick creamy load pooled in his hands and slowly moved his hands away, pausing to look at me.

"Sorry." He whispered.

"That was so hot." I whined. I pressed my dick to his stomach and continued to grind slowly. Ugh, I was so desperate to cum as well. I grabbed my dick and Archie smiled weakly at me.

1...678910...16