All Comments on 'Pretty Girl Bikinis'

by steven352

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I kinda got, but don't really get the story, the finish didn't help me to understand what was going on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

If you planned this to be a multi-part story, you should have put "Ch. 01" in the title so folks are prepared for you to stop writing before you finish the story. If that isn't your plan, let me just say FTDS!

steven352steven352about 1 year agoAuthor

More to come.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Pretty much a story with no beginning, no meat to the story and no conclusion and worthless to have read this. Maybe you have no attention span to know what you didn't start to finish. ADHD candidate on steriods.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nicole's stats kept changing, even as quickly as the same paragraph. Overall, it is a good lead into a story which has potential.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I am confused although this is the first story you have written in about 18 years, I am hoping that this isn’t the full story and that there will be at least one more chapter to help explain this. It is an interesting premise and could be made into something incredibly erotic so I shall just wait and see if something comes next. Thanks for posting this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous