Pretty Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dad's fingers withdrew and were immediately replaced by the crown of his hard cock; the tip was pressing through before my sphincter had fully closed, which was probably for the best. Dad's prick wasn't unduly large -- unlike Uncle Alan's that was now impatiently brushing against my cheek -- but neither was it weiner and it was the very first that'd entered my bum.

We were both well lubricated and as instructed by Katarina, Daddy's penetration was achieved by a steadily increasing pressure rather than a single violent thrust; even so, when it burst through and the first inch or two sank into me, I gasped out a keening wail of "Oh Jesussss!"

My squeal was punctuated by Ewan's snarled "I fucking warned you man!"

I suspect my violation would've ended there had I not quickly waved Ewan away and gasped: "No, don't stop him Ewan; I want this too much to stop now." While Ewan was little mollified by my order, the rumble from the watching crowd sounded to be approving.

My snap decision of that night proved good one Dad slowly and carefully worked the full length of his cock into me while Katarina called instructions to him and offered advice and reassurance to me; Daddy-Alan and Uncle Bernard too, both heeded Katarina's oft repeated order that they "wait until Loli's ready... she'll tell you when." Ewan's looming presence no doubt also aided their patience?

Dad's full penetration was signalled by his balls tapping lightly against my pussy; did they collide with Uncle Bernard's balls too? That penetration being confirmed by my gasp of "Fuck yesss; you're in me Dad... all the way in... Now fuck my bum"

That drew a cheer from the watching crowd and also -- perhaps fortunately? - drowned out Alan's cry of "No, Daddy's cock is going to go in your mouth." Shit! That'd been careless, luckily nobody else had picked-up on my slip of the tongue. Rather than risk another -- from either of us! - I turned toward Alan even as my father withdrew, opened my mouth in invitation and laid out my tongue like a welcome mat; Alan's cock was sliding between my lips even as Dad's thrust re-buried his in my arse.

Dad's penetrations were steady, controlled and getting easier with every one; my whole body felt flushed -- perspiration was bursting out all over me -- and I felt 'full' in a way I could never have imagined. God, why had I never done this before? Then after perhaps a dozen of Dad's penetrations Uncle Bernard bucked his hips and I yelped around Alan's cock; a timely and rather frightening reminder that as yet, I was only half full!

Katarina was quick to intervene, a sharp slap to Bernard's thigh and a snarled: "Wait your turn, Lolita will do it when she's ready."

I was gasping for breath once more and I heard Daddy whisper that he would stop if I'd had enough, but shaking my head vigorously I took charge of my own debasement: Pushing Alan from my mouth once again, I spoke over my shoulder: "Pull almost all the way out, then when I say so, slide it back in... one stroke, all the way back in... don't stop... no matter what." Three seconds to steady my breathing and relax, then I gave Dad the word and in the same instant sank down on Bernard's cock.

With Dad's liberal application of that lubricant and my own juices now flooding within my pussy I was like an oil slick down there and a good job too; Christ, I thought I was going to burst! I felt both cocks slide into me with just a delicate membrane between them, the two men must've been able to feel each other too? As their two cocks ploughed into me my mouth gaped wide, in precursor to a scream and whether by accident or design, Alan took that as an invitation and his cock too speared back into me.

Perhaps for the best, as without that third intrusion to reduce my howling scream into a garbled squawk, Ewan may well have intervened in that moment and beyond that moment... Well, the commotion generated by the crowd now watching my submission easily drowned out any weak outcry that I could muster. If I'd felt full and flushed earlier, those feelings now went into overdrive; I was burning up, on fire, sweat was pouring out of me and I must've been as red as a beetroot; my belly felt fit to burst! Jesus but it hurt, but in the best way ever!

The three men allowed me some seconds to recover my equilibrium, Alan withdrawing almost completely, so I could at least gasp some much needed air into my lungs. When daddy pulled back a little too, I ground and circled my hips pressing down on Bernard's cock, my juices flowed around the intrusion and when Dad pushed into me once again, things were easier still; there was no doubt in anyone's mind that my next bestial cry was one of pure pleasure.

My father's penetrations re-started firm, steady and still being directed by Kat, while Daddy-Alan began using my mouth in well timed and equally controlled opposition to the anal reaming. At the bottom of our sordid heap, Uncle Bernard could barely move, he was reliant on my grinding pelvis to generate any action for his cock, but his guttural moans and vulgar incitements suggested that he was content with the effect. I was fortunate that all three men ignored the more barbaric provocations and encouragements from some of the spectators surrounding us; I was already at my limit and all three appeared to sense it.

Our coupling didn't last long, a few minutes at most before I was surprised by Daddy-Alan being the one to set the dominoes falling: One moment he was stroking steadily between my lips, the next he released an almost bestial roar and began hosing come directly into my throat. Caught unaware I lost the rhythm of my breathing and was was forced to pull back, his subsequent emission sprayed across my face and décolletage, from where they dripped onto my breasts and Dad's hands which were just then mauling at them.

My response was to grind down hard on Uncle-Bernard and and instant later, announced by another bestial roar, he too began pumping semen into me. I'm sure Dad must've felt that emission through the fragile flesh-wall which separated their cocks and his seed too -- the most powerful of the three streams - flooded my bowel barely a couple of strokes later. Daddy's climax was voiced by little more than a low growl beside my ear, a sound no doubt lost to everyone else beneath the primeval howl that now announced my own violent orgasm.

The four of us collapsed in a sweat and semen-soaked heap, while, to coin a phrase: The crowd went wild! After too much alcohol and with libidos dwindling, our party had by that stage been winding down; but now, the men were all eager for another fuck and it was Lolita that they all wanted! Ewan quickly stepped in and as he along with Dad and Uncle-Bernard quelled the rampant mob, as a couple of the other girls helped me to my feet and then to stumble to the sanctuary of an adjoining bedroom; I was beyond exhaustion and collapsed semi-comatose on the bed.

It was perhaps twenty minutes later when Ewan and a couple of the girls returned; things were apparently calming down after Katarina, Chloe and Sasha -- for a price! - had satisfied the demand for double and triple penetrations. They got me cleaned-up, dressed a little more conservatively and then helped me out via the service door and elevator to a waiting taxi; as always, Ewan photographed the car and driver, then issued his admonition regarding his obligation to ensure that I was delivered safely and unmolested to my apartment door; Ewan's expression left no doubt that his words were not an idle threat.

My mind was in turmoil during the trip home; not with regard to what had just happened with my father but rather with thoughts of an unavoidable conversation to come: My virginities had all been taken by my brother and I'd long promised Dylan that if and when I ever surrendered my bum, he would as be my first there too. Dylan was this time going to be my second and I could only hope that any disappointment at my broken promise would be ameliorated by his discovering that it had been our father who had been there before him.

Frustratingly both that consummation and the conversation, would have to wait; neither was something that I could raise on the telephone and there was no point in my driving over to Manchester to see Dylan at his University, as I knew he would be working this weekend. Like myself, Dylan had eschewed the usual part-time student-jobs, choosing instead to join a male dance troupe called 'The Full Montys'; they were going down to Leicestershire this weekend to perform at some lady's-college reunion.

I'd watched their act a couple of times and though they were far from the best, they did have a particular selling-point which kept the middle-aged matrons who engaged them screaming for more: They always fucked a few of them! We regularly shared anecdotes of our adventures, indeed we were rather... competitive about it. That thought finally brought a smile to my face: Dylan's weekend entertaining a group of middle-aged harridans in Leicestershire was never going to generate a story to match my own tale of fucking our father!

12