Tinder Surprise

Story Info
A Man and Woman meet on Tinder unaware they are related.
22.4k words
4.73
21.7k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story contains fictional characters engaging in sexual relationships or activities and are 18 years old or older. Please feel free to leave constructive feedback. All rights reserved.

It was well passed midday when Nora's eyes flashed open, awake from another beautiful dream. She couldn't remember the whole of it exactly -- just that it was a nice dream. Next to her Archie, her boyfriend of 3 months lay slumbering blissfully. It had been a wonderful 3 months, remembered Nora as she casually stroked her lover's face.

They had met on Tinder, after a particularly bad break up from her previous boyfriend whom Nora had discovered, had lied on his Tinder profile. When she had called him out on it, he had become aggressive and vile toward her in his comments and his attitude. Nora had had no intention of starting another relationship so soon, but one day casually swiping through as she did -- she saw Archie's profile and it intrigued her. At 41 and her at just 22 yrs old, he was of a slightly older age range than she would usually date but then she figured that she had not had much luck with her current age range. And besides, she felt it wasn't really a big gap -- she had known couples with a 30 year gap, so Nora felt 19 year gap was nothing really.

Their first date had not started too well, she recalled with a giggle. The whole evening was tanking as they struggled for conversation until they both hit on a topic that they both loved -- Classic Black & White films. From there on, they never looked back. On their 4th date, Nora invited Archie 'in for a coffee' -- the proverbial slang for 'Let's sleep together.'

Nora was quite enamoured that Archie had not pressured her at all for sex, and indeed she was getting a bit concerned about it, because the physical side of the relationship was just as important to her as the emotional side.

She need not have worried of course, once in bed Archie was the epitome of a thoughtful lover. He made sure Nora's needs were met and was gentle and seductive in all his actions. It did help that Archie was quite well endowed. Nora stifled a giggle as she recalled how she had reacted to seeing Archie's dick for the first time it was quite the biggest she had ever seen, and she recalled wondering if it would all 'fit inside her'. Again, she need not have worried -- the sex had been incredibly sensual and absolutely amazing in its intensity, so much so that Nora had had some of her best ever orgasms.

After that they had continued to date, keeping details secret even from their best friends. There was a reason for that -- Nora's mother. Nora's father was not on the scene and her mother never really spoke about him, and Nora hadn't particularly wanted to know. Now, Nora's mother was more of a best friend, and she spoke to her Mum several times during the day, about anything and everything. Nora's Mum knew about Archie but had yet to meet him, however all that was due to change that very day -- as they were set to go round to her Mum's house for tea.

Nora continued to gaze at her boyfriend, then licking her lips she pulled the sheet back and uncovered Archie's naked body. Archie was fit, in both senses of the word. An active gym membership, a love of the outdoors and cycling in particular had helped keep his body in good shape.

Nora let her finger stray down the side of his face, down his neck and onto his bare chest. Save for a few hairs around his nipples, Archie's chest was hairless, and Nora liked it that way. She drew her fingers further down his taunt stomach and Archie gave a low moan of approval as Nora's fingers began to stroke his flaccid dick that currently lay languishing against his thigh. As soon as Nora lifted Archie's dick up, it twitched and began to come to life. Nora massaged it gently, pulling the foreskin back and blowing on the tip as if blowing out a candle, as it slowly grew in her hand. She gave it a few long loving licks on the underside of the tip, and this really did the trick. Archie groaned again and his dick sprung upright.

Nora smiled and quickly opened her welcoming mouth to accept the gorgeous phallus that now throbbed in her hand. Lowering her head she took Archie's dick in her mouth, closed her lips around the head and began to roll her tongue over it. Archie's eyes flew open.

"Oh fuck ... that's a fantastic way to wake me up -- you give such great head." he laughed, reaching out to brush her hair.

Nora beamed inside, Archie was so good at paying her compliments and he made her feel so right. She busied herself with the job in hand, so to speak -- and tried as always to give Archie the best blow job she could. She lowered her mouth further down his dick, keeping her lips engaged on the shaft until she felt it just slightly tickling her tonsils, then stopped. She hadn't yet been able to completely deep throat Archie's dick due to its size, but it was definitely on her list of things to do.

For now, she satisfied herself with getting at least half of it into her mouth and giving it the best treatment that she could. With her other hand she reached down and cupped his balls, which were surprisingly heavy given that she and Archie had made love the previous night and he had emptied copious amount of cum in her and on her. Nora's brain tingled at the thought and that sent a message straight down to her pussy, that it was going to get another huge load of cum very soon.

Nora continued to bop her head up and down, her mouth and lips sliding up and down the shaft as one hand massaged the base of Archie's cock and the other hand fondled and tickled his ball sack. When her head got to the tip of his cock, Archie groaned once more and Nora used her tongue to tickle the underside and give the frenulum a good licking, before once more plunging her mouth straight back down the shaft. Nora's head began to bop at a faster pace, her breathing beginning to labour as she took air in through her nose. Archie groaned once more, his hands gripping the sheets and his back arching slightly, forcing his dick a little further into Nora's mouth than she was ready for, making her gag slightly.

Nora lifted her head and coughed, "Mmmmm, hopefully I'll get better at that." she lamented, licking her lips.

Archie smiled "Don't worry, you give great head. Time for me to return the compliment." he chuckled.

Rolling over until his body now lay on top of her, Archie gave Nora a long sensual kiss on the mouth, pushing his tongue in and running it across the front of her teeth and over her lips. Nora responded, kissing Archie back equally sensually.

Archie's hand drifted down Nora's body and onto her firm breasts. She has such great tits, he thought to himself, knowing that he often told her so. Ever since their first date, Archie had wanted to make love to this incredibly beautiful and sexy girl. He couldn't believe his luck, that she had swiped right on him, and he had immediately swiped right in response. The age difference had not seemed to have bothered her and she had mentioned it only once -- when explaining that she had had enough of arrogant young guys who thought they knew it all but didn't have a clue in bed, so she was now looking for mature men, who knew how to look after a woman.

Archie had taken his cue, and had taken time to ensure that Nora was 'satisfied' in all senses of the word. The age difference didn't bother him so much, but he knew it would bother some of his friends. The previous girl he had dated was 27 and his mates had all chided him about it, to the point that it had started to grate on him. Unfortunately she had proved to be way to clingy and demanding and after just 5 weeks they had split up. Archie had almost got to the point of changing his profile and reducing the age range of prospective girlfriends, but now as he lay next to Nora's incredibly sexy body, he was so glad he hadn't.

His fingers brushed lightly over one of her nipples, and Nora shivered at the touch. Archie ran his fingers around the little bud in concentric circles, occasionally flicking it until, very soon the nipple was engorged and enlarged. He lowered his mouth to it and gave it several long licks with his tongue, deliberately elongating the lick before closing his mouth over the bud and sucking it lightly.

Nora arched her back in response, lifting her tits up toward Archie's hot mouth, hoping for more. But Archie instead, lifted his head and then ran his tongue down between her breasts and onto her taunt tummy. The feel of his warm tongue on her soft belly tickled her and she crooned with delight as his mouth began to wander down to her now, rapidly wetting pussy.

Archie used his fingers deftly and pried her pussy lips apart to expose her rapidly engorging clit. When his tongue made contact with Nora's clit she almost exploded, and Archie gave a smile of contentment. Soon he began licking it intently and Nora's moans began to rise to shouts of "Oh god yes, just there ... just there."

Deftly he licked a finger then inserted it slowly into Nora's pussy, now slick with juice. It slid in nicely and he began to jiggle and rub as he pushed it in and out of her pussy. Nora's hips bucked in response, each withdrawal of the finger causing her to lift her hips to try and maintain the contact that her pussy craved. After just 5 minutes of this, Nora let out a howl that told Archie she was having her first orgasm.

Nora's eyes squeezed shut "Nnnnggggg ... aaaahhh .... Ooohhh!"

Archie continued to rub her clit frantically until Nora cried out "Oh... owwwwwww I'm cumming I'm fucking cumming ... ahhhh ooohh god that's good ... oh yes...oh yes."

Nora shivered slightly, feeling her face flush as the orgasm washed over her entire body, it's warmth and depth searing through every fibre of her body and reaching the very extremities as she felt her fingers and toes tingle with the intensity.

"Oh god FUCK ME NOW." yelled Nora, her hips bucking as the orgasm reached her clit and caused a flood of juices out of it.

Archie did not need telling twice, in a swift move he lifted Nora's legs up into the air and spread them like a wishbone. Nora understood and kept her legs there as Archie grabbed his now solid dick and guided it toward her hole. Nora's pussy glistened and she licked her lips in anticipation as she felt the bulb slowly push her cunt lips apart. She swallowed hard, feeling her entrance being stretched by the huge cock that was now sliding inside her. Nora's brain was doing cartwheels of pleasure and absently she placed her hands on her tits and began to massage them, tweaking her nipples hard as she did so.

Archie grunted with effort and excitement "Aww Fuck you feel so good on my cock." he moaned lowly, as he inched his long dick further and deeper into her.

Nora could feel every inch, no - she corrected herself, she could feel every quarter of an inch and it was joyous. His beautiful long thick cock glided into her as if her pussy was designed for it. It yielded and accepted the welcome intruder and languished it with her pussy cream, until with every thrust and withdrawal, Archie's cock became slick with juices.

Archie moaned his intense pleasure in response to Nora's now high pitched yelps as she felt his cock completely inside her, his balls thwacking on her arse cheeks and his pubic bone crushing her clit gloriously.

Both of them were breathing heavily now, with effort and the building anticipation and excitement as Archie huffed; his thrusts becoming a little haphazard.

In response to each of his thrust, Nora gave a little moan of approval, feeling yet another glorious orgasm build in her. Despite all that was going on, Nora reflected on just how good her sex life was now. Archie was such a gentle, passionate and thoughtful lover -- always making sure Nora came first. As the thought struck her, Nora giggled at the double meaning.

"Oooh baby. I'll never get tired of sliding my dick into you -- you are so fucking hot." Cooed Archie, his breathing laboured.

Nora arched her back, feeling her orgasm approach. She let a hand drift down to her pussy, and slowly began to strum her clit in rhythm to Archie's strokes. She allowed her mind to wander, allowed herself to accept and enjoy the huge pleasure she was feeling.

Archie squeezed his eyes closed in concentration, feeling his balls tighten and get ready to explode. He continued to saw his cock in and out of the warm hole, increasing his power and thrust as he did so. Soon, his hips were driving like a jack hammer, each thrust eliciting a grunt of effort as Nora's hips pushed upwards to meet each stroke. Given the intensity and the sheer physical effort, it was little wonder that Archie didn't last long.

"Where do you want it babe?" asked Archie breathlessly as he began to withdraw his dick from Nora's pussy.

Nora gave a low guttural groan of disapproval and her pussy squeezed hard on the disappearing cock as she struggled to keep him inside her. Her mind soothed, however when she realised that she would soon be covered in lovely cum.

Much as Nora loved having Archie cum inside her -- she was not averse to being covered in cum, and she knew that Archie really enjoyed that. Her face or tits were his favourite points to hit -- but occasionally he would spray her tummy, or over her pussy and sometimes -- if they were in the right position -- he would cum on her back, shoulders -- and over her arse.

"My face." cried Nora, slightly caught in surprise by the speed at which her latest orgasm overtook her.

"Spray your lovely cum on my face ... oh fuckkkk yeah ... my face ..." Nora wailed, now fully embroiled in the orgasm that was washing through her.

Archie did not disappoint, well versed as he was now in how to gauge the time delay before his balls exploded. Grabbing his dick, he pulled back then -- with a few swift up and down strokes of his hand, he closed his eyes and moaned slightly.

Nora prepared herself, taking a breath then opening her mouth wide to accept whatever spurts came her way. Archie's eyes flew open and he called out.

"Oooowwww FUCCKKKKK I'm cumming babe, on your fucking face ... take it ... fucking take it in the face." he growled.

A huge glob of cum fired out of Archie's dick and landed squarely on Nora's temple, a spot or two dropping into her eyes and causing Nora to giggle. Another spurt this time landed directly on its intended target as the cum fired into Nora's mouth.

Nora immediately closed her mouth, savouring the cum as she swished it around in her mouth before opening her mouth again -- just in time for another jolt of cum to land on her chin. Quickly she used her fingers to scoop it up into her mouth, once again collecting it for later enjoyment.

Archie groaned "Oh fuck ... yeah here's one more." he declared, managing one last spurt that landed on Nora's tits.

Once again, Nora used her fingers and scooped it up -- this time opening her cum filled mouth and drizzling the cum from her fingers into her welcoming mouth.

"Shit, never seen someone enjoy cum as much as you ... you fucking love it don't you?" asked Archie, genuinely impressed.

Nora didn't answer but gave a wide smile, then opened her mouth to show Archie the cum she had collected and in a very slow deliberate act -- she swallowed it, before opening her mouth again to show Archie it was all gone. Then, she slowly and vivaciously licked her lips to sweep up and last residual drops of the lovely fluid.

Archie rolled over and gasped, partly in admiration and partly in exhaustion. Sex with Nora was always passionate and full on and it sometimes drained him. Not that he was complaining, his sex life had never been this good. The only down side for Archie was that he couldn't tell his friends. He and Nora had agreed to keep it all very quiet until at least they had Nora's mum's blessing to continue the relationship.

But that was going to change, this very day -- Archie reminded himself. In a few short hours they were going to see Nora's mum and after that -- it would be common knowledge so he would be able to tell his close friends. In particular he was looking forward to telling Steve, whom Archie always felt used to brag about the girls he'd dated -- and in particular their voraciousness. Wait till they meet Nora, thought Archie to himself with a satisfied smile.

Nora used her fingers to wipe up the remainder of the cum that still clung to her tits and her chin, making sure not to waste a drop. Then she leant over and kissed Archie full on the lips. Archie baulked slightly, tasting his own cum on her lips, but Nora was not to be denied and pushed her tongue deep into Archie's mouth.

Finally after a short bout of passionate kissing, Nora broke away.

"I ... I guess we need to get ready." she offered, sounding a little unsure.

Archie looked at her and smiled "It'll be all right you know. If your mum is as down to earth as you say, she won't have a problem with me or with my age. And even if she does -- well, we don't need her permission, do we."

Nora smiled wanly in response. "I know but ... well, I just want her to like you." offered Nora getting off the bed and heading to the bathroom.

--

Several hours later, Nora and Archie were ready -- washed and groomed they headed out of their flat and drove the car the 30 minutes to Nora's mum's house. As they parked the car up, it was already dusk and the light was fading fast.

As the 2 of them approached the front door, hand in hand Archie swallowed down hard knowing that this was important to Nora, so he had to act appropriately - even if Nora's mother had a go about the age difference, he knew he needed to just accept it.

Nora pressed the doorbell as a courtesy then used her key to open the front door. Down a long hallway, at the far end stood a female -- apparently doing dishes at the sink, her back toward the 2 guests.

"I'm just in here, sweetie -- just finishing off the dinner. I hope you're hungry?" she added with a giggle.

Nora and Archie approached the door to the kitchen pensively and Nora declared "Mum, this is Archie." Her mum turned round just as Nora continued the introduction.

"Archie this is my mum ... Ca..." But a sudden wail from her Mum and then Archie's outburst caused her to pause in bewilderment.

Nora looked bemused but there was no denying from Archie's face that he recognised Cathy. "C...Cathy ... it's been a while ... I ... I..." but Cathy quickly cut him off.

"No, No ... shit no NO!" she shouted, her face inflamed and red with anger.

"Cathy?" breathed Archie, hardly able to contain his shock and astonishment. "Cathy Townsend?"

Nora's mum, Cathy - dropped the plate she was holding, and it shattered into pieces on the tiled floor. Shards of broken porcelain scattered everywhere, but no one really cared in that moment.

Nora went to her Mum's side "Mum what's wrong ...?" but it was clear to her, Archie knew her Mum and now she needed to know how.

"No, No." was all Cathy could say, shaking her head in denial.

"No, this isn't happening ... it can't be happening ... you can't be ... oh shit oh shit this is so fucked up. Archibald - You fucking shit." yelled Cathy, her anger and hatred tenable.

Cathy's tirade continued, as she stood there visibly shaking. Archie tried to speak but got cut short once more.

"You've got a fucking nerve to show your face here. You bastard, you fucking walked out and left me." Cathy hissed at him.

Archie went quiet, waiting for Cathy to calm down so he could talk to her. But Cathy was not calming down at all, frantic in her denials. "Oh shit ... I ... I should ... oh fuck this is ..."

Archie buckled under the onslaught and took a step backward. "I ... I ... I didn't walk out on you. I had no choice Cathy, you have to believe me. It was my parents. I got home one night and ... and ... I was just told that your Mum and Dad had been round, I was to be warned and told to stay away from you and ... and so my parents shipped me off to university the next day."