All Comments on 'Price No Object Ch. 05'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
Avalanche2015Avalanche2015about 2 years ago

Another awesome segment of the series with greater riddles to come, love the political theater that you mix in with your mystery who-dunnits. The best of the best, thank you for sharing your twisted tales with us, looking forward to many more and seeing BC get an crowbar beatdown. /A

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Love it, can't wait to see what happens next time

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The cliffhangers eep on coming!

Congratulation again WW.

I've read all your stories & my humble opinion is that your in the top 3 authors on this site.

Thanks & please please keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Oh come on....

Its not finis for now.

Man, this is going to be epic showdown with Chapel, Robyn and Willis on the next installment. Five star WW.

Crowbar fan..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Someone attacking Teresa needs to understand that a crowbar katana is mighty painful to the recipient. And that death is permanent!! BGUK

teedeedubteedeedubabout 2 years ago

Derrick Harland?? You are pushing it.........;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

WOW you are leaving everyone hanging on this one, perhaps some more data is forthcoming in future editions. Great story and the suspense goes on??????

drycreeksdrycreeksabout 2 years ago

As usual n AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME story thanks for ur hard work n a great read. Looking fwd to the next installment ASAP pls

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Remove the pawns in large groupings with a perfect patsy or group of patsies your opponent sees as allies can cause division within your opponents' ranks, causing your opponents to tear themselves apart. Cause division in an opposing group and you win while they tear themselves apart as they continuously loose. Go after those financially supporting the plan first, then go after their mechanics and their plan will slowly ground to a halt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Another great tale. Very Tom Clancy-esque in your understanding and translating into a story the machinations of our corrupt corporate and political systems. I'm always on pins and needles for the next WW tale.

Jedd

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story that will lead to action.

Any action against Teresa will be met with female cunning. We know that Phyllis and Clarissa have the CIA pedigree. I know women love poison but it is more satisfying to feed an enemy to a favorite alligator?

It should not take place in TCPD area so Carole doesn't learn too much about her grandmother.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I don't know whom Harland is, but that really made my blood run cold(er)over the tran children stuff in texas.

PromiseReadsPromiseReadsabout 2 years ago

I wish there would be another crazy IT guru that is slightly better than Mary, but not as good as Myron. Someone that is an expert on creating firewalls, but is willing to work for only Jack Muscone because there's good history between them.

.

I also wish there'd be someone almost as good as I, but in vice and is coming from from out of state. I wish it's a she and she chose to work for IC.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

One of your best chapter blending in various story threads. I couldn’t put it down.

pk2curiouspk2curiousabout 2 years ago

GR8 chapter . GR8 story . Sounds like we're going to see Teresa in action again . Can't wait .

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanabout 2 years agoAuthor
Next story submitted.

The first chapter of the next story "Bottle Kill' has been submitted and hopefully will be published soon.

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

So what is Chapel's plan for Teresa?

Another exellent piece of writing but this time Don was unsuccessful against the swamp frogs. Pain was really their own undoing.

chytownchytown5 months ago

*****Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES