Price of Infidelity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her words had impacts on me and my dick had grown to its full size in excitement. Moreover, as Ratna talked she caressed me allowing me to feel her sexy body and smell all along. I asked her if I could once see the video of their marital love making. Ratna bit her tongue, "Prem will kill me if he ever knows."

"How will he unless you or me tell him?" said I.

After sometime Ratna agreed to bring it once to me if in return I agree to videograph the intimate session of Bharti and me and show it to her. Ratna said, "I am very eager to see if memsab too plays as horny as me."

It was agreed that once Bharti returns home, Ratna would give me the special table clock they had with hidden camera to record our love making. I made it a condition that she would be the only person to view it and wouldn't share with her husband. So far as Bharti was concerned, Ratna insisted on showing her the video as she believed that women enjoy to watch their sexy self with the husband. But I told her that I wouldn't take the risk because Bharti is likely to react severely if she knows that I had secretly recorded our intimate relation.

As we discussed all these, Ratna had stripped me altogether. I was on my back while Ratna with her bare body was partially on me. Her curvaceous youthful body sensually pressed my body. Sometimes she would bring her melons near my mouth and allow me to suck and knead, sometimes she would tease me taking her melons away from my mouth.

I enjoyed her teasing and often caught her nude body roughly to grind against mine. She was talking quite dirty and explicitly about sexual relation between her and her husband and also intermittently enquired about my and Bharti 's amorous adventures on bed. In between her hands and lips kept caressing my hard dick, unrolling the foreskin and tickling my swollen glan with her tongue. I was in the seventh heaven for never in life I enjoyed such foreplay - neither with my cousin nor with Bharti.

In the course of her explicit talks about sex, Ratna enquired about pre-marital sexual experiences of me and Bharti, if any. I was so aroused that I confided to her my sexual experience with my cousin as well as Bharti's performing blowjob on her boyfriend.

Ratna was very aroused to hear those and was sucking my nipples while her hands were caressing my dick that was fully grown and hard by then. Ratna was taking special care of my hard boner by repeatedly taking it in her mouth. I could hear the slurping sound as she sucked it hard. But I was not ready to come in her mouth again. I wanted her hot pussy. I could visualise the beauty of her pussy covered by silky black trimmed hairs, the parted lips giving a clear view of her wet vagina that had a pink orifice.

So suddenly I got aggressive and pulled her roughly by the hair disengaging her mouth from my member. Her lips were glistening in her saliva and my precum. Her parted pink lips looked sensuous. I pulled her face towards mine and gave a long kiss, sucking her lips like a crazy lover. I tasted my own precum and her saliva as I kissed her. Ratna enjoyed my roughness and whimpered, "I like the rough and tough guy. Do you get so agressive with Bharti too?"

I didn't reply. I kissed her underarms, her bare arms and on her right arm narked a hickey. Ratna was scared and pleaded, "Please, leave no mark, he will doubt."

I was in no mood to listen and planted a few more hickeys on her body and said, "After every fucking session Bharti uses ice to wipe out hickeys. You can do it too."

Ratna made no further protest and surrendered to my wishes. I moved my face between her smooth thighs, it smelled damp and sexy. I kissed her inner thighs and parted her legs wider. Her love spot was in a mess - overflowing with her own juice, the parted labia lips seemed to invite me to do whatever I liked. I inserted my tongue in her wet tunnel. Her salty juice turned me mad. I pushed my tongue further to explore the tunnel that led to the cave. Ratna screamed in excitement and for the first time admitted, "Don't tease any more. I want to feel your meat inside."

I raised my face from her love spot and looked at her eyes. Her eyes were half closed. She whispered, "I wish to feel the robust action that this naughty toy does to Bharti."

I positioned myself on her thighs, the tip of my cock was just at her entrance. I kissed her lips, licked her entire face and then without any warning pushed my member roughly inside her tunnel. She was ready for it and yet the sudden invasion made her scream, "Oh my God...aaah...aaah."

My hard 6" long cock was fully buried. I felt amazing as her wet pussy muscles gripped my cock as if it was in her mouth. I started slow in and out movement. Ratna hugged me tightly and whispered, "I want your thing to batter me harder and like a beast."

She kissed my lips saying these words. I was charged with extra vigour at her words and started battering her most hard. My sexual sessions with my wife, Bharti, were slightly different. After penetration, I would give tentative mild thrusts and it continued for ten to fifteen minutes before I could feel her vaginal muscles spasm around my dick. Then I would accelerate the speed till Bharti would start upward thrust of her groin. This stage continued another fifteen to twenty minutes during which we fondled each other, kissed and often bit each other's lips. At one point of time, Bharti would grow horny like a bitch and start rapid upward thrusts of her pelvis and beg to me to fuck her hard.

But with Ratna, it was different. She was thrusting her groin upwards from the start and I could feel the spasms of her vagina and she pleaded for hard thrusts from the moment I penetrated my cock in her hot pussy. Ratna wanted me to fuck her like a beast and I responded to her wishes by giving hard and rapid thrusts. It was a passionate game of love with Ratna giving upward thrusts. Bharti was never so proactive in sex as Ratna was.

Ratna was responding to my hard thrusts like a woman crazy for sex. She screamed, moaned and enjoyed. My sense of time was lost as I plumbed harder and deeper in her tunnel. We were moving to the heights of sexual satisfaction with each other and at one time Ratna gave a loud scream as she reached an all shattering orgasm. Her scream and clenching of fists took me to my height as I started releasing jets of semen in her orifice. We hugged each other, our mouths were locked in passionate kiss and we both had the orgasmic effect hitherto unknown to me. When we disengaged it was already 6 PM. We were lying naked beside each other and caressing our sensitive areas.

After sometime, Ratna got up and said that she had to go. I asked her to stay back since her husband was out of station. After some consideration she decided to stay back. I gave her a transparent piece of Bharti's night suit to put on. It was tight on her and the sexy treasure of her body was offensively visible. Ratna wanted to cook my dinner but I asked her not to bother about dinner as I ordered through Zomato and asked her to be beside me on bed. Ratna obliged. Before Zomato delivered the food, I and Ratna had a quickie session. It seemed to me that Ratna was an unexplored treasure of sex for me that I must invariably explore.

By the time we were about to sit for the dinner, Prem rang Ratna to tell that his work was not completed and instead of next day, he would return the day after the next. Not knowing that that his wife was beside me, he also rang me for leave for one more day. After he disconnected the call, I jumped on Ratna kissing her lips and expressing my happiness to be able to enjoy with her for one more day. Ratna too responded with equal fervour by kissing the tip of my cock. I jokingly told Ratna that I would grant a month's leave to Prem if I could enjoy with her.

As I and Ratna were taking dinner, my hands were busy exploring the sexy curves of her body and quite often forgot to eat. Ratna admonished me, "Take your food properly, you have hard works to do."

We both laughed. Once the dinner was over, I started fondling Ratna. My cock was already aroused to watch her in a tight skimpy night suit of Bharti. Just then, Bharti rang. Since the day she went to her paternal home, it was a regular practice that she would call me at night to know about my well being. I talked to Bharti most lovingly while my hands were unbuttoning the transparent night suit that Ratna was wearing. I told Bharti how I missed her sensuous body and how my dick was horny for her. Like a perfect cheating husband, at the same time I was pressing Ratna's nipples. My sexy talk to Bharti also aroused her and she responded with a long kiss on the phone.

I told Bharti that I was dying to fuck her beautiful pussy because she alone had the power to tame my wild dick by making it disappear in her holes. Bharti was so aroused rhat she told me that she would compensate her absence by allowing me to fuck her at any time of the day after her return. Just at that moment my hand was exploring the midriff of Ratna and moving downward to touch her sexy cunt. Ratna was very much aroused at the sexy conversation between me and Bharti.

To arouse both Bharti and Ratna, I told my wife over phone that when we meet next, I would fuck her brain out. Bharti giggled and said, "I will spread my legs wide to enjoy it. But right now, let me disconnect the call because you made me wet between the legs and if we continue further conversation I would need to masturbate to cool me down. So good night for now."

My hand had already reached the golden triangle of Ratna, which was already wet. As the phone call had ended, I concentrated on Ratna, who said to me, "I never thought you could cheat your wife the way you did. Cajoling with me and saying dirty words to her! But I must admit Bharti too is a horny. woman."

I laughed and kissed Ratna's lips biting them mildly and whispered, "But now that she is no more on phone, I will concentrate on the hornier woman with me. Let me take care of my new darling."

I began to finger her pussy. I pressed my face in her underarms enjoying the sweaty smell. My fingering had its desired effect, Ratna moaned and was biting her lips. Her legs arched in delight as my finger tickled her clit. I brought my face down to her pussy to enjoy the sexy damp smell. Ratna changed her position so that our faces were on the groins of each other. Soon I and Ratna resorted to 69, me sucking and licking her entire pussy while Ratna took my member in her mouth caressing it most sensuously with her lips and tongue. It was the most wonderful session between two of us. My cock was glistening in her saliva.

After sometime, Ratna laid on her back, folding her legs at the knee and raising them upward giving me a clear view of her pussy. It was a gesture to penetrate her. I lost no time and positioning myself near her pelvis made a rough entry in her pussy. Ratna pleaded, "Be soft, it is for you only. I'm not running away."

I brought out my cock completely from her tunnel, which astonished Ratna. But before she could realise what was happening I made another brutal entry. Ratna screamed in pain and delight. My palms caught her boobies and started kneading the flesh mounds. My ball were pressing against her labia lips while my member was buried deep inside. I could feel the tip of my cock touching her engorged clit. I started moving my cock in a manner to tease her clit. Ratna's hands were tightly braced around my back. She was too aroused and whispered in a muffled voice, "Start thrusting please."

It was an appeal that no horny man could ignore and I was no exception. I clearly felt the spasms of her tender muscles on my hard dick and we started the primitive game with the vigour and robustness of wild animals. Ours was a new bed but even it creaked as I dived more in her tunnel and she thrusted upward to feel more of my cock in her craving pussy.

As our passionate action continued, Ratna started talking dirty about herself, me, her husband Prem, and my wife Bharti. I responded by telling equally dirty words about them. When we didn't talk dirty we were lip locked and our tongues were at war in either's mouth.

The dirty talks went so far as to Ratna describing my wife Bharti as a hot slut and wishing her to be in a brothel where multiple men would satisfy her lust. Instead of protesting I too talked dirty about Bharti and highlighted her sexual reactions on bed during our mating sessions. At one stage, Ratna even asked me, "You're enjoying with someone's wife, how about Prem fucking Bharti?"

I replied, "She would be lucky and possibly Prem could turn her as wild as you."

As we talked dirty, both Ratna and me continued devouring each other in deep passion. I really wondered the passion with which she responded to my brutal thrusts by playing equally active role. She moved her pelvis upwards in perfect rhythm to get more of the thrust in her pussy. I never imagined that a lady could play such pro-active role in sexual act.

While our fucking session continued her lips and tongue were continuously busy with my lips and tongue. I moved my one hand to caress her sexy buttocks. The smoothness of her butt skin aroused me further. I slowly inserted a finger in her asshole and started moving it. Ratna got crazy and she stopped talking dirty. She was just moaning shamelessly. I brought down my face and started sucking her nipples hard while plumbing her tunnel.

I didn't know how long we were engaged in the primitive game. But at one stage Ratna started biting me, her hands violently scratched my back. I knew she was on the verge of climax. I started battering her pudenda more brutally. Both of us were sweating profusely despite the AC running in the room. The bed sheet was wet due to drops of sweat from our bodies. Her pussy was in a mess.

As I kept pumping her violently, there were "patch", "patch" sounds only in the quiet room. And then suddenly Ratna screamed as she reached orgasm and I too started spurting my load on the walls of her vagina. We remained in tight hug and lip locked till Ratna recovered from the orgasmic convulsions. I could feel the slowing down of the spasms of her vaginal muscles on my flaccid cock. I withdrew after Ratna convulsed completely. We slept nude hugging each other.

We woke up next morning and looked at each other. Ratna's bare body revealed hickeys that I had marked on her the previous night in wild passion. Her lovely boobs looked gorgeous with nipples inviting me to take care of them. I took both her nipples between my fingers and started playing with them. Her nipples grew stiff. I put my mouth on her protruding nipple and started sucking them alternately. Ratna moaned in excitement and stretched her hands to get hold of my cock that was already hard. She stroked it lovingly and slowly rolled back the foreskin exposing the mushroom shaped tip.

Disregarding the stale smell of our mouths we kissed each other passionately. Her tongue went inside my mouth and started teasing my tongue. It was a prolonged kiss after which Ratna gestured to change my position so that she could have my shaft near her mouth. I followed her gesture and it was so rewarding - her lips smoothly caressed my tip, her tongue was giving flickering touches on my hard dick. I thought it proper to reciprocate her oral service and moved my face to the cave between her smooth thighs. It smelled damp and of dried semen but it was mingled with a sexy smell of her own. As we resorted to wild 69, both of us were groaning in excitement and we relished each other's naked body.

It took about half an hour when I was on my back while Ratna mounted on me. Ratna positioned her pussy hole just above my hard dick. She held my dick in her palms and slowly but certainly placed her cunt hole on my dick and exerted mild pressure and slided my entire length inside her. I was amazed by the expertise with which Ratna took it inside her and took the woman on top position.

I and Bharti had tried it on several occasions. We always had problems sliding it inside. Even twice or thrice when we were successful in pushing my rod inside Bharti, it would slip out of Bharti's pussy number of times when Bharti tried getting her pussy ploughed from the top. But with Ratna it was a different experience. She not only took my meat inside her but had already started moving up and down giving awesome feeling and I could feel the tight grip of her pussy muscles around my cock.

I admitted to myself that Ratna was much more sexy and expert than Bharti. I enjoyed Ratna on top position as I lied down on my back relaxed while she was doing up and down movement quite faster. Her melons moved seductively with her movement. Whenever they came near my mouth, I tried to take them in my mouth. I didn't succeed everytime but whenever I succeeded I licked and sucked them like a hungry man. Whenever I couldn't take them in my mouth or lick the melons, I used my hands to maul those sexy melons.

Meanwhile, Ratna was fully aroused and accelerated her rhythm and before we had the breakfast we had our most satisfying orgasm. Later we got up, washed our faces and refreshed us. I gave Ratna another dress of Bharti from our wardrobe to wear. Ratna as usual looked sexy in the dress of Bharti as they fitted tightly on her. I watched Ratna as she prepared breakfast for us and I got aroused again to watch her wearing a dress of Bharti that fitted on her body too tightly revealing every outline of her sexy treasure.

It was Sunday and there was no hurry. As Ratna served me the breakfast, I started fondling her. She responded favourably. However, after some cajoling we completed our breakfast and both went to the bathroom together to take our bath. Under the shower we soaped every corner of each other's body and when we wiped each other dry, I took her nude body on my lap and went straight to the bedroom throwing her on the bed. Her caress and beauty had impacted me and I jumped on her like a hungry wolf devouring her body to my heart's content.

It was half past midday when I penetrated her. She crossed her legs around my waist and we engaged in a violent mating session. I was once again amazed by her power to take hard thrust for a longer time and in this respect she was far superior to Bharti. When we had our orgasm, we were both sweating in such a way as if we worked hard under the sunlight. The bedsheet was wet as never before. We forgot about lunch and hugged each other's nude body and fell asleep.

Both being exhausted after repeated love making since the previous night, we awoke around the dusk. We felt hungry and once more I ordered food for us on Zomato. After taking the food, we engaged in a quickie session after which I dropped Ratna at her place in my car. We didn't take the risk of her staying with me that night as her husband, Prem, was to return next day.

###

Things went on smoothly without Prem suspecting anything. At convenient time Ratna called me regularly and we talked about our wonderful experiences. However, in the presence of Prem in the town there was hardly any chance for me and Ratna to enjoy our illicit relation. Nearly ten days after that Bharti returned home after her father became stable. On the day of her return, Ratna came again and handed over to me the table clock with high resolution hidden camera in it to record mine and Bharti's intimate moments. Ratna told me she wanted to serve me as my wife does by watching her. She assured me that the video will be watched by me and Ratna alone. The small table clock was placed with other items in the bedroom with the camera lense focussed on our bed. It had Bluetooth connectivity with my mobile to operate. The clock was so insignificant in size that Bharti didn't notice its presence at all.

After spending a number of days at her paternal home, Bharti was sex starved and on the evening she arrived home she discreetly suggested to me that we would have physical union that night. At night, Bharti came putting on the night suit that was used by Ratna on the first night. Ratna had washed it clean and folded it neatly with other clothes as it was. But the ladies have a instinct of different kind. While putting on her night suit, Bharti smelled the dress and said to herself, "Why is it smells an alien smell?"