Price of Infidelity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My head stooped, and so was my gaze. But Bikram shouted, "You cuck, look here. You must watch how my cock goes in your wife's pussy and the way she enjoys it."

Bharti had in the meantime folded her legs at her knees and raised them towards her stomach showing her eager pussy and giving easy access to Bikram. I watched as Bikram's strong and hard boner invaded my wife's craving pussy and soon it was completely swallowed by her hungry pussy. Her legs crossed over his hips, her hands hugged him tightly at his back.

From the start, he began giving hard thrusts making Bharti moan in pain and excitement. It was hard thrusts at intervals initially for twenty minutes. Then Bikram started rapid hard thrusts pounding her pudenda like a bronco rider and more he accelerated his speed more loud were the erotic screams of my wife. In arousal, they were kissing and biting each other. Bikram was all along squeezing her nipples mercilessly and taking them in his mouth to suck.

Bharti reminded me the image of a moth caught by a lizard, though in her case she was not trying to escape her predator rather enjoyed it. At one stage, Bharti was just begging, "Faster, Bikram...ooo...aah pound me harder. Oh my god, please come...I can't bear any more...aah Bikram...make me your whore."

Bikram did not frustrate her as he shuddered and started coming in her sending jets of his load in her tunnel for about one and half minute. They kissed and hugged each other as both were ripped by violent orgasms. They lied down naked beside each other for a long time even after they recovered from the spasms of orgasms.

The real disaster was yet to come. After we all cleaned up and dressed, Bharti told Bikram, "Thank you for helping me to take revenge against my husband. But we need to return now. Can you arrange a car for us? Prem seems to have ran away after driving me crazily."

Bikram looked steadily at me and Bharti and said, "Don't worry. I will drive you back to home. I am leaving the job here, I will live with you enjoying my girlfriend regularly."

Bharti was more shocked to here this than me. She said, "But that's not possible, you know. Sometimes you may come down to our place but..."

Bikram smiled like a villain and said, "Bharti, do you remember you ditched me once during the college days and then got married to him. Now I have the game in my court. You two will live as a couple but you will be my whore on bed till such time I no longer feel attracted to your sexy body."

Bharti protested but Bikram took her to his video monitor to show all that he had recorded about Bharti and Prem as also about me and Ratna. Bikram threatened to expose us in case me we refuse his proposal. Reluctantly we had to accept his plan.

We came back to our place and gave a room to Bikram. To the world, he was our paying guest but in reality he was Bharti's sex partner or rather Bharti was his mistress. Once settled at our home, he didn't hesitate to fondle her in front of me at any hour of the day and whether they made love or not, after dinner Bharti had to compulsorily retire to his bed every night.

Bikram regularly used weeds, grasses or joints which turned on Bharti like a bitch during sex and she enjoyed the wild manner in which Bikram used her. Once in private, she regretted to me that her wild desire for revenge had driven her to the trap of Bikram. But whenever Bikram used either weeds or joints, she became oblivious of all other considerations and got so aroused that she enjoyed with Bikram without any inhibition. It became quite common for them to have sex in front of me.

However, the most dangerous thing happened a month back when Bikram ran out of weeds and grasses. Or it could be that he pretended to run out the stock. Bharti had, by that time, got quite addicted to such stuff. Particularly during sex, she invariably needed those stuff. Since Bikram was running out of stock, and Bharti was restless about them, he one day brought home a Nigerian, who reportedly supplied those stuff to Bikram. I was on my duty and didn't know what passed on among the three.

However, in the evening the Nigerian appeared at our home. He was James, around 32 years. James had the stout body of a wild bull. He was more than 6 feet, dark body complexion like coal with bright sparkling white teeth. His hair cut was such at the first impression one would consider him to be bald. His strong body, with remarkable biceps made him look like a demon.

In front of me and Bikram, he unhesitatingly told Bharti that he could keep supplying the stuff that Bharti wanted so urgently only if she would go to bed with him. Bharti refused his proposal. As if after some consideration, James agreed to give her some weeds at almost exorbitantly high price. Bikram paid for it.

James suggested that Bharti should test the stuff if that was genuine and he brought out a cigarette and lighted it. He simply kept it on the ashtray and asked us to sniff the smoke mildly. We hardly sniffed it for a minute or so, after which I felt myself growing horny. My cock was rebelling inside my pants. After sometime I couldn't control myself and hugged Bharti and started cajoling with her forgetting the presence of Bikram and James in the room.

Bharti was also highly aroused after sniffing and responded to my caress by sucking my lips. Minutes later, we found ourselves in our bedroom. I had already got rid of my dresses and was busy removing the saree that Bharti was wearing. I removed her blouse and bra and pulled down her panty. After a long time, I was enjoying sexual intimacy with Bharti. Bharti was crazy and was sucking my cock. I enjoyed the way she performed on my meat.

Then I noticed James and Bikram entering the bedroom and watching us. Suddenly Bikram caught Bharti by her hair pulling her mouth away from my cock and said, "Enough service given to your hubby. You bitch, now it's our turn."

Bikram then tried to pull me away from Bharti. As I protested, there was a scuffle between us. James looked at me and then the giant came near me, lifted me over his head and placed me on the chair near the bed while Bikram quickly tied me. James held my dick that was still hard and said, "Keep him under control till my transactions are finished with your wife."

Bharti was under the impact of weed that James had given earlier on the plea of testing the quality, and yet she

looked bewildered at what was happening in the room and protested when Bikram and James pulled me away. But James smartly broke another capsule under her nostrils and held her roughly by the hair so that the stuff goes through her noses.

After breaking the capsule and making her snort the same, James started to get rid of his dress. Soon he was completely naked. He was not fully hard and yet in semi erect condition, his dark cock looked like a monster. It was more than 7" in its semi flaccid state and its girth was not less than 4". Its maroon mushroom like bulbous tip was clearly visible as James was circumcised.

The second capsule was having its effect on Bharti, who started getting aroused further. James went near Bharti, pulled her by the hair and turning her unwilling face towards his, kissed her lips sending his tongue in her mouth. Even after breaking the kiss, James held her hairs and asked, "How is the stuff baby?"

Bharti, who hardly was in her normal self, replied, "Awesome!"

"So, you need to pay the price," replied James as he pushed Bharti on the bed, "You will suck and make it ready to serve your hot little pussy."

There still seemed to be some opposition from Bharti that made James turn to Bikram, "She is not willing. I agreed to supply the stuff because you assured that she would offer her pussy."

"Why are you bothering for her consent?" asked Bikram, "She is aroused, just force it into her. She is hot like a bitch and will enjoy any cock in her hot pussy. I assure you she and her husband will never create any problem."

Not even a minute passed when I saw the big black cock of James forcing its way into Bharti's mouth. I knew Bharti can't accommodate such a big one in her mouth. I was right, she was coughing and getting choked after only two-thirds of his meat got in her mouth. James loosened his grip and told Bharti, "Suck and lick as much you can, baby. Your hot mouth is already making my meat hard. But remember, when it comes between your legs, you must take it full, else I am going to tear away your cunt. You better remember this, you dirty whore."

I watched helplessly as Bharti struggled with the big black dick of James and finally was licking its entire length with slurping sounds echoing in the entire room. More the time passed, James' dick seemed to grow in size and became more harder. It was glistening and beads of webs were formed between his cock and Bharti's tongue.

Suddenly I saw James taking out a different capsule, which I thought he was going to break. But to my surprise he took it between his teeth and broke it in his mouth. Quickly he changed the position putting his back on the bed and Bharti on top. Bharti's face was near his crotch while her pussy was covering his mouth. He commanded Bharti to keep sucking him while his mouth worked on her cunt. He hardly played with her pussy for ten minutes after which Bharti was screaming to get screwed. She was shamelessly asking James to fuck her.

James gestured something to Bikram, who focussed the mini video recorder on the bed. James was telling Bharti, "Come to your senses, you are married. You shouldn't do it with me."

Bharti's reply surprised me, "I don't know all these. I want to be fucked...hard fucked. I don't care who you are, just put your cock in my pussy."

Bharti was aroused by the stuff that James took in his mouth and applied to her pussy. She was, in fact, struggling with James to bring his body in alignment with her so that she could take his thing in. James smartly turned themselves upside down bringing Bharti at the bottom while he mounted on her. Then he allowed her to succeed in her effort and I saw him smile as Bharti brought the tip of his dick near her slit and raised her pelvis upward to enable her pussy swallow James' cock.

James was hard like a rock and Bharti faced problem in taking the tip of his cock at her hole. James guided her hand so that Bharti could place his cock between her labia lips touching her hole. I watched the black monstrous cock sliding slowly but surely in my wife's tunnel. When his meat had penetrated inside her nearly three-fourths of its length, Bharti screamed, "It's hurting, let it remain here."

James looked at her eyes and said, "Baby, price of the stuff I supplied is not yet fully paid."

Bikram whispered to me, "Watch how your sexy wife gets her tunnel invaded by James."

But James seemed to be in no hurry. He kissed Bharti, sucked her lips. Bharti responded by sucking his. James played with her melons for a long time kneading and fondling them with his palms, pressing her nipples. Bharti moaned and enjoyed.

James then brought his face to her boobs. He licked her areolas for quite sometime before taking her nipple in his mouth. He occasionally bit them but mostly sucked them. I was not sure whether it was for the stuff in his mouth, Bharti's nipples grew in size and so were her melons. Bharti's hands were at his back and the way she caressed his back revealed her intense arousal.

Nearly twenty minutes passed that three-fourths of his hard dick was inserted in her tunnel and he made to attempt to push it further nor did he start ploughing her. Rather he was busy with her lips and boobs.

Bharti was already aroused under the impact of the stuff that she had inhaled. She was quite oblivious about the identity of the person that mounted on her. She just needed a male to satisfy her lust. And she was enjoying every bit of naughty things that James was doing to her.

However, James continued to maul her for more than an hour and it was unbearable for Bharti, having a hard dick partially inserted in her tunnel and yet not battering her. She tried from below to move her pussy to enjoy the meat inside her. But James was too heavy for her. So she pleaded to James, "Fuck me, what are you waiting for?"

James didn't answer. He locked her lips in a kiss and gave a violent. thrust. I saw Bharti's body writhing in pain as the long and thick meat of James made its full entry in her tunnel that almost tore her apart. Tears were rolling down her cheeks but her scream was muffled as James had locked her mouth.

After allowing her time to become stable after the shock, James started pounding her, slowly at first and then increasing the tempo with each stroke till he was battering the muscles of her vagina like a wild stud and whimpering. Bharti was also screaming and moaning that revealed both the pain as well as the pleasure she was having getting her tunnel ploughed. James ploughed her like this for half an hour after which Bharti was heard begging, "Uuff...uuff... auch...my god...please come now...aaah... I will die...ple...ase come."

As if in response to her appeal, James started pounding Bharti like a beast making her moan and scream louder than ever and within minutes he went stiff and started releasing, what seemed, almost unending jets of semen in her pussy. I saw Bharti's eyes rolling out in trying to accomodate the huge load James discharged and at the same time I noticed her convulsive spasms as orgasm after orgasm ripped through her.

For next few minutes, James' cock remained buried in Bharti's pussy and when he finally withdrew, my wife's pussy was in a complete mess as the semen that James discharged was flowing out of her tunnel while her labia lips were still to return to their original position after the massive drilling carried out by James' cock. His cum was so huge in volume that it appeared to me as if she was vomiting through her cunt. James kissed exhausted Bharti and said, "You keep providing such service, I will continue to provide you the stuff you like."

But the reaction of Bharti was too much for me that made me hang my head in shame and humiliation. Bharti looked at James, caught his flaccid dark cock, kissed it, licked it and whispered, "I like this stuff more. What's the price of this stuff?"

James smiled and said, "It's free for you. Just tell me whenever you want, it will be at your service."

Bikram smiled and said to James, "She is crazy about your cock! So now my supply of weeds is confirmed. I have given you the hottest pussy."

Both Bikram and James then turned to me. I was hard even when James was fucking Bharti. But later her caressing his cock and asking the price of it and her interest in his cock making the free supply of of weeds to Bikram made me feel so humiliated that I lost my erection. Bikram and James noticed it and James said to Bikram, "She will not like this limp cock anymore after what her pussy had tasted."

Bikram nodded and then said, "When you are not using her cunt, give me permission to use it to please my cock After all, she was my girlfriend during the college days and she is a sexy bitch."

James said, "No problem. But stay away when I am with her and make sure her husband gets no chance to be intimate with her."

Since then, I had no chance to be intimate with Bharti. Sometimes, once in a month, James visits Bharti. At other times she is kept busy by Bikram. Bikram has become very rich. He shifted to his own big mansion where Bharti stays most of the time. But he wouldn't allow me to divorce Bharti. I came to understand that he gives various weeds and joints to Bharti while in his mansion and then brings customers to have sex with her.

Bharti enjoys promiscuous activities under the impact of those stuff. Bikram has even started selling blue films of Bharti's sexual proclivities with various customers by blurring their faces. Bharti is now completely under the control of Bikram and James. I have fully paid the price of my infidelity.