Price of Infidelity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon I saw on the bed my wife Bharti and my driver, Prem, cajoling. Both were nude and explored private areas of each other like a passionate pair. There was no way I could tell Bharti how Bikram had set up Prem and Ratna to create a distrust between us. Even if I had told, there was bleak chance that she would be convinced because my actions and situation were against me. Moreover, Bharti was wild to answer me of sexual infidelity in my own terms and was ready to humiliate me by fucking with my driver.

What I saw in bed was a passionate mutual wrestling between Bharti and Prem. For a moment, Bikram went near the dressing space and came back again and started teasing me, "Had she not been married to you, I would have had the privilege to deflower this hot sexy bitch. Just see how wonderfully she in participating in the game of love!"

I was watching the live blue film of my wife with my driver. Right at that moment Bharti was lip locked with Prem and was allowing him to suck her lips. After sometime, I saw Bikram handing over something to Prem. It looked like a cigarette. Prem lit it. The faint sweet acrid smell could be felt by me from the other end of the room. I heard Prem telling Bharti, "It's a good grass to uplift mood."

Bharti replied, "I'm already in mood, I don't need anything. I want to show my bastard husband how I enjoy to take your thing in me."

Prem was angry at her refusal to sniff his grass. He cupped both her melons most roughly and squeezed her nipples hard between his thumbs and forefingers making her scream. Prem then pulled her hairs and ordered roughly, "Do as I say. You sexy bitch, sniff it."

Almost involuntarily, Bharti sniffed the grass. Then she parted her legs so wide that even from the corner, both I and Bikram could see the wet slit of her tunnel. She gestured Prem to put his thing in. I heard Prem say to her, "You better beg a little and please my John if you want it in your hot pussy."

He brought his hard phallus in front of her face but quite away to be touched by her tongue. Prem scolded, "Beg, you sexy bitch."

Bharti looked at him, "Please," she whispered. Prem relaxed his hand letting Bharti take his throbbing meat in her mouth. As she was sucking his cock with all devotion, Bikram took a small vial, broke it and putting the content in a small spoon handed it over to Prem. Prem expertly snorted it in each nostril and gave it to Bharti. Bharti was busy kissing and licking his testes and gestured that she didn't need anything else. Prem brought it under her nostril and said, "Do as I say."

Bharti sniffed and the powder went into her nose. In the fraction of a second he filled the spoon again and brought it under her other nostril. As if in reflex, she snorted and after a few seconds she exclaimed, "My God, it is so wild and stimulating, I am coming just sniffing the stuff. What is it, boss?"

Prem smiled, "I am going to take you to a tour to heaven."

He started sucking her nipples hard till they grew stiff and bigger and were wet from his saliva. Bharti began to moan and writhe and shamelessly screamed, "Fuck me, fuck me, boss."

"What's the hurry, dear?" said Prem as he sucked Bharti's lips.

He then jackknifed her legs and sprinkled the remaining powder in her pussy and fingered her in such a way so that the powder smeared her clitoris. Then he put his face between her legs.

After a minute or so Bharti began to scream as she had never screamed before. From her wild moans and physical writhing, I knew she was having orgasam after orgasm. They were beyond her control. My cock was hard watching my wife having such orgasmic reactions without Prem even putting his dick in her. From beside me, Bikram whispered, "Ever saw her that hot and sexy?"

It was not time to listen and answer but to watch the unbelievable spectacle going on before my eyes. I saw Prem positioning on her. The little spoon seemed empty but Prem rubbed it over his manhood. I didn't know if that was my illusion but his phallus seemed to grow both in length and girth. I wondered whether Bharti would be able to take that massive phallus in her.

Prem, in the meantime, had put his tip in her slit. He tried several times but on each occasion it slipped out. Prem was overtly aroused and I saw him spit on her pussy and then used his spit to make her entrance more slippery though her repeated orgasms had already turned it slippery. Prem pushed violently. Bharti screamed, "I will die, I can't take this...aaiuuuu... ohhhh...maa..."

And disregarding her screams, Prem buried himself in her and locked her mouth in a kiss to prevent her scream. When Prem felt his balls touching her labia lips, he was sure that his tool was completely buried in her hot pussy. He remained still for a few moments. She felt the tingling sensation reaching to her belly.

Prem started first with slow, smooth and tentative movement, sliding his meat carefully in and out. Gradually he increased the hardness and rapidity of his thrusts. After about fifteen minutes he took up the tempo and started ramming brutally till he was slamming her like a trip hammer.

Bharti moaned, that indicated both her pleasure and pain. She was screaming, biting, scratching and yet her pelvic movement indicated that she was an active participant of the game. Prem continued slamming her pudenda for another twenty minutes and took Bharti to a state when she was pleading for more such thrusts and then she shivered as she approached her climax. Prem started releasing endless jets of cum and continued pounding her till she begged, "Please stop, I can't take any more."

Prem and Bharti hugged each other, their lips locked, his tool still inside her and the two enjoyed mutual spasms. When after sometime Prem withdrew, Bharti's quim was in a mess. The huge volume of his thick sticky cum could be seen oozing out of Bharti's pussy.

But it was Bikram who seemed to control the situation. He asked Prem to take rest and leave. I didn't clearly listen their conversation but it seemed that Prem was reluctant to follow Bikram's instruction. Even in that situation, I felt elated to think that there was conflict of interest between two bulls that jointly humiliated me by using Bharti in front of me like a slut. I smiled to myself, Prem was not going to leave that easily after the unbelievable fucking session he enjoyed with Bharti.

But my elation was short lived. Bikram took Prem to the dressing space and I didn't know what passed between them, I was surprised that Prem's earlier reluctance was no more. He went near Bharti, who was lying exhausted and satisfied on bed. She was without any cloths. Prem slapped on her buttocks and ordered, "Get up."

Slowly Bharti got down of the bed. She looked tired but satisfied. She put one of her hands on her bosom covering her boobs partially while her other hand was trying to cover her pussy. Prem gave a dirty laugh and removed her hands raising them above her head. He said, "What are you hiding? All of us here have seen your sexy body. Go, and stand before your hubby and show him the marks I left on your body."

Like a drugged person, Bharti stood before me. I could see two or three hickeys on her tender skin. As she stood there, Prem cupped her boobs and kneaded them and said to me, "She is very hot and sexy. You can use her like Ratna to earn a few extra bucks."

He lifted her on his lap and parting her legs, said to me, "I have left her vagina dirty, clean it for me before sending her to Bikram."

Bikram intervened, "He should do the cleaning before you leave, else he might create problem."

Bikram took Bharti to the attached bathroom while Prem untied me and guided me inside. All of us were nude. Bikram and Prem compelled me to wash and bathe Bharti in front of them. I had no other option to soap every inch of her body. They specially made me to clean her pussy and humiliated me by repeatedly asking if the load left by Prem could be traced. Finally I dried her with towel and put on a cotton nightie on her naked body. Bharti, though not unconscious, seemed to be heavily under the impact of drug. She was put on bed. Bikram and Prem tied me again to the sofa.

I looked at the wall clock. It was quarter past 3 AM. To my surprise, Prem left unceremoniously without saying a word. But it was clear he was unwilling to leave the place that promised so much of lustful activities.

After Prem left, Bikram said to me, "In half an hour she will be back to normal. You will then watch your wife making love to her ex-boyfriend. I insisted her during our college days to have sex, but she refused. Otherwise I would have got her virgin pussy. Anyway, I don't mind using her even now. After marriage she has grown beautiful and sexy. I watched you growing hard while she was being fucked. So you're a good cuckold and hope you won't mind my using Bharti as my mistress."

Normally, I preferred to remain silent on his teasing and taunting. After all, they were all aimed at humiliating me and he derived a kind of animal pleasure to remind me how he was cuckolding me.

But this time I got angry and said, "Since you're so interested in her and her ex-boyfriend, why don't you get married to her. After all that she did to humiliate me, I'm not going to keep that bitch as my wife. I'm going to file divorce suit. So you can live happily with her enjoying all the dirty things you two enjoyed earlier."

Bikram smiled mischievously, "I want to fuck your wife. You can't divorce her. Please come with me."

He took me to the dressing space. I stared in surprise at the small monitor of a videotape recorder. Bikram pressed a button. The sound volume was depressed but the picture was in colour and bright. Bharti was naked on her back and Prem from beside was playing with her boobs. The video displayed passionate kiss between Prem and Bharti. Bikram fast forwarded the video and Prem was seen pushing his tool in her mouth and fucking her mouth like a horny bull.

Bikram again fast forwarded and Bharti seemed to be staring directly up into the camera with her legs parted. Prem mounted on her after sometime and was seen spitting on her pussy and then making a violent entry. It continued as Prem accelerated his speed of thrusting her quim. Bharti was seen raising her legs gripping tightly around the waist of the man busy in hard plumbing job.

The video also recorded Bharti's contorted face in the throes of orgasm as the man started spending himself in her tunnel. Her crazy body movements of scratching, biting, throwing her limbs etc were all vividly recorded including Prem administering drugs at her sensitive areas. But strangely, Bikram was nowhere to be seen in the video though it was he who had supplied the drugs and grasses to Prem.

I was sure it was a hidden camera fixed on the false ceiling that captured it. Now I realised why Prem finally left the place despite reluctance he had. Bikram had threatened him, and now he was trying to threaten me. I pretended to be scared though I was actually delighted that the video of Bharti and Prem could be used in filing divorce suit as the proof of her infidelity. However, Bikram took my pretended scare otherwise and said, "Don't be afraid. To the extent possible I would not share her video, and even if I do, I would edit to blur her face. But watch this one."

He searched in the memory and pressed the play button. That was really the one that seemed to take away the soil from under my legs. It was the video of my amorous adventures with Ratna at my home. I pleaded to Bikram, "Please stop it."

Bikram said, as if assuring me, "Don't worry. Just help me in using Bharti as I like. She ditched me once, she will pay the price."

I couldn't imagine what a monster Bikram was. He smiled and said, "Let's go, she has become normal now. You will watch how I turn her into a real slut."

Bikram brought me to the sofa tying me again. On the bed Bharti was lying exhausted. She was wearing only a thin cotton robe that instead of concealing made her nudity more apparent. Bikram climbed on the bed and said, "Hello my sexy darling, are you ready for me?"

He hugged her and kissed her lips. Bharti pleaded, "Bikram, can I have some rest. Prem was too brutal... it's still aching..."

"Your little pussy got over used by Prem," Bikram said sarcastically, "He is a driver, you know. So he drove you crazy."

Bikram was groping Bharti. His hands travelled on her thighs, midriff, belly button, and then went to her love triangle. It was clear from his movement that he was not ready to pay heed to Bharti's request for sparing her time to rest. From the little moan that escaped her lips and the way her legs arched, I was sure that Bikram was fingering her cunt. Then all on a sudden Bharti screamed and I heard Bikram ask her, "Is this hole maiden or you got that defiled too?"

"Oh no, Bikram," Bharti almost screamed, "For god's sake, spare me there. Use my pussy as much as you like."

I understood Bikram wanted to invade her arsehole and was planning to sodomize her. I had never thought of using her asshole because her pussy was so hot and sexy. But Bikram was different, he was looking for the maiden hole in her body that had not been invaded by any male.

Bikram caught Bharti' s robe and tore it from her. Bharti's melons leapt free. He cupped one, kneading and squeezing it most brutally. Bharti moaned, it was a mixture of pleasure and pain. He increased the pressure making Bharti gasp involuntarily. He pressed himself inside her mouth. She was almost choked at the sudden entry of his 7" meat in her mouth. To avoid getting choked she was sucking his phallus.

Bikram enjoyed the warm sensuality of her mouth for a minute or two and then in a swift move he quickly pushed her flat on bed and inserted three fingers in her pussy. At first, Bharti screamed at the suddenness of his attack, then as he began to move his fingers rapidly in and out, her screams turned to moans of arousal. To my amazement, Bharti was moaning like a sex-starved woman willing to take a male meat in her pussy that could alone douse the fire in her tunnel. The other hand of Bikram was busy kneading her melons alternately.

After sometime, while Bikram's one hand remained busy fingering her pussy, his other hand brought something from the side of the bed. I couldn't see what it was. But Bharti saw it and pleaded, "Please, I don't need any nor do I like this stuff."

"Shut up, bitch," shouted Bikram, "You are my whore and a whore doesn't decide what she likes or needs. It's what I need, what I like. From now on you will do many things that you don't like."

Bikram smartly broke an ampule under her nose which she snorted almost in the natural process of breathing in. Within moments I could see her shivering and her body racking in violent orgasm. Abruptly, Bikram withdrew his fingers from her cunt and turned Bharti with her belly down on the bed.

"On your hands and knees like the bitch that you're," commanded Bikram.

Bharti was shocked both physically and mentally and couldn't move. His open palms slashed against her buttocks several times making Bharti scream. She began to writhe and moan.

"Like a dog, you hot slut," Bikram hissed angrily, "If you wish to avoid further spanking."

"Yes, yes, give me time," Bharti said in sobbing voice.

She pushed herself back on her knees, holding her buttocks high. Her melons were hanging towards the bed as she leaned on her elbows. I watched Bikram positioning himself behind Bharti. Her knees were trembling.

I recalled from my adolescent days the scene of a trembling mare waiting to be mounted by a stallion. In those days, I had eagerly observed the giant red shaft of the stallion ripping into the mare and how the poor mare had gone down on her knees at the fierceness of the onslaught. The scene was being reenacted before my eyes with the difference that instead of the mare, it was my wife, Bharti and the stallion was Bikram. His javelin like 7" cock was almost a replica of the stallion's shaft.

Bikram pulled back Bharti by her hairs so that her back was stretched tout and then he broke another ampule under her nostril making her rack in another orgasm. Then she felt hardness of his shaft tore in her asshole and the fierce slamming thrust of his body against her buttocks. Bharti screamed once with pain and violence of her orgasm as his hard cock got buried in her asshole and he began to plough her rectum with his hard cock. Then I saw her falling down on bed, like the mare.

Bikram teased me, "Thank you for leaving at least one of her holes virgin for me. It's real tight and hot."

His hands were under her body, cupping and fondling both her boobs. To my surprise, Bharti was moaning in pleasure as Bikram started ploughing her rapidly. After about fifteen minutes, Bikram discharged his load in her asshole making her moan louder than ever before enjoying the hot sticky cum flooding her rectal hole. When Bikram dismounted from her back, his thick cum was dropping slowly from Bharti's rectum. Bikram handed me tissue paper and compelled me to clean the mess created in her asshole.

Bikram had lost his hardness after discharge but he was not limp. His cock was in a partial state of hardness. Lying beside Bharti he was groping her boobs and bums. He asked Bharti how she felt about the experience. Bharti hid her face in his hairy chest to avoid replying. After sometime, Bikram whispered something to Bharti. Bharti looked at me and said, "Watch my dear hubby, I am going to arouse the little John of my ex-boyfriend the way Ratna did to you."

Without least hesitation, Bharti took Bikram's shaft in her hands and began to use her lips and tongue around it. Her oral service was so sensuous that I became hard again to look at it. To humiliate me, Bikram proposed that since I had grown hard, I perform masturbation while watching Bharti and Bikram cuddling. I had no option but to comply. As I shot my cum on the floor, they made dirty fun of me. Bikram said, "You better learn to use your fist as Bharti will be busy with me from now on."

Meanwhile, Bikram's shaft had attained its glory. It was hard and throbbing. Bharti spread her legs and asked Bikram to break the powder ampule in her pussy. Bikram broke one and applied the powder both on his cock and Bharti's pussy. Within moments, Bikram's dick grew both in length and girth unbelievably.

Bharti was crazy to watch it grow like that and sucked it for a long time till it was glistening in her saliva. The slurping sound was adding to my insult. But I had no option as my wife seemed to relish it more to insult me. I didn't notice when Bikram had applied the powder from a capsule on Bharti's boobs. They seemed to have grown larger, particularly her nipples. I had never seen her nipples grow like that. Bikram turned her towards me and cupped her boobs and showing it to me, he started to knead and suck those melons. Bharti moaned like a cheap whore in excitement.

After about twenty minutes, Bikram asked Bharti to turn round, to spread her legs, and show her pussy to me. My wife's labia lips were parted to welcome Bikram's meat and it was flooded in her cum as under the impact of the drug she was facing orgasm after orgasm. But Bikram wanted to give her more pleasure and in front of me buried his face between her thighs and started to give oral caress to her pussy. Bharti threw her legs and hands at the arousal as Bikram sucked her like anything. Soon my wife turned crazy and was moaning, "Wow Bikram I can't take anymore. I want you inside me. Fuck me...please fuck me...aaah...uuuf..."

Bikram whispered something to her and Bharti started verbally abusing and insulting me, "Bikram, let my bastard hubby watch that I can also fuck with my boyfriend...uumm...fuck me in front of him...the bastard betrayed my trust...aah... aah...if you could find his mom and sis fuck them too in front of him...but fuck me first...I want your tool in my cunt..."