Price of Infidelity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prem went a step further, "I never expected that I would have any chance with you. But Ratna's lust gave me a wonderful chance."

Both the bulls were beside Bharti on bed on her two sides. Bharti pointed to her short diaphanous silk tops and asked, "Should I take it myself? Or you will take it out?"

They surveyed the nipples areola visible through her silky dress and then both pulled it out as Bharti raised her hands upwards to help them take out the tops out of her body. The netted bra that she was wearing seemed short enough to cover her mounds as the upper part of her fleshy boobs appeared above the bra cups giving her cleavage extra sensual appearance. The netted bra couldn't hide her erect nipples and the creamy areola surrounding them. With his characteristic Nepali accent Prem said to Bikram in Hindi, "You were her boyfriend and you let such a hot piece go without putting your tool in? Should I believe it? She appears more hot and sexy than Ratna."

Prem moved his hand on her bare midriff and shoulders. Bikram smiled, "It's for you to believe or not. But she didn't allow me to fuck though I insisted on several occasions. By the way, I don't think she is hotter than your wife, Ratna though I have not seen her. To every married man, the women other than his wife appear more hot and sexy. That's why this gentleman fell for your wife despite having his own sexy wife."

Prem, Bharti and Bikram laughed loudly at Bikram's word. Prem was unable to control himself and he pulled Bharti's face near his and roughly kissed her lips. As if to tease me, Bharti placed her hands at the back of Prem's head pulling his face closer and pushed her tongue in his mouth. I shivered at her debased pleasure of kissing my driver like that. Those were the sexy lips for me to kiss and now my driver was taking pleasure of sucking those lips. Bikram had cupped one of her bra covered boobs and fondling her boob said to me, "You made her balls grow in size. Last time I squeezed them, after the lights went off during college function, they were 32 B. But now they seem to be 34c. Good progress!"

Bikram's hands went at her back and soon the bra became loose as he unhooked it. Prem immediately took it out of her body. Bharti cooperated by stretching her hands to let him pull out the bra. Two horny males were looking with lust and appreciation in their gazes at her bare boobs. It was for few seconds. The lovely flesh mounds of Bharti on which I had my exclusive right were getting roughly kneaded by Bikram and Prem from two side. Bharti giggled. Soon two bulls took her boobs in their mouths and started licking and sucking. Bharti let out a whimper.

Prem was so overwhelmed by tasting her flesh that he said to Bharti, "Madam, even when you promised to give me all the pleasures that Ratna gave to him, I didn't believe that it would ever come true like this."

Prem took a nipple in his mouth and was relishing while his hand was slowly lifting Bharti's short skirt upward and groping her thighs. Bharti moved her fingers in Prem's hair and said, "No more "madam", call me Bharti. Forget that he is your boss and I am his wife. He defiled your wife, you will defile me in front of him and treat me as a whore, nothing else. Don't be afraid, he won't be able to take any action against you once you have used his wife before him."

Nausea swept me as I heard Bharti's words. I said to Bharti, "Why don't you put me in a separate room and you enjoy here. I will not prevent your act of revenge on me. Just stop this humiliation."

Bharti made a sound of regret using the tongue in her mouth and said, "Shss... just imagine the humiliation I had to watch the video of your love making with Ratna..."

Something was not clear to me. Who recorded my video with Ratna? Was it Ratna? If it was she, why did he share it with her husband and my wife? I was so muddled that I couldn't think clearly. Meanwhile both Prem and Bikram were mauling Bharti like hungry wolves. While sucking her boobs, Bikram had put his hands inside her skirt groping her buttocks while Prem had pushed her skirt up revealing the thong panty she was wearing. On her part, Bharti displayed no repulsion rather there was indulgent smile on her face and a look of victory in her gaze as she looked at me. Then suddenly I heard Bharti utter, "Oooh."

I noticed that Prem had inserted his entire palm through the small gap of the thong panty. The poor panty could not bear it and it was torn exposing her clean shaved cunt. Prem was using his fingers to tickle her love spot. Already Bharti had no cloth covering her upper portion from waist to shoulder. Bikram insisted on removing the skirt and panty that was still clinging from her waist. Bharti argued that before she got naked, Bikram and Prem should strip themselves first. Bikram suggested that Bharti remove their underwears and bring out their tools.

To my further shock Bharti unhesitatingly pulled down their briefs and their throbbing and hard manhoods appeared in all their glories. Bharti took their cocks in her fists and started moving her fists on their cocks. She looked like the heroine of an X rated film. Prem's cock was surrounded by long dark curly pubic hairs. It seemed shorter than my tool when hard but it was fatter than mine, almost double in girth. Bikram lacked the girth of Prem but both in length and diameter it was bigger than mine. My male ego was deeply hurt to look at their size and I went further limp.

As if to tease me, Bharti was caressing their cocks more lovingly and added to my humiliation by asking, "Both of them are bigger than you, isn't it? I wonder what did Ratna find in that thin and short dick of yours!"

I lowered my glances. When your wife reminded you the inferior size of your cock in front of two other men and caressed their cocks in front of you, all that you can do is to avoid eye contact and look at a different direction. But Bikram reminded me immediately to look at them lest he be compelled to use chilli powder. Scared of consequences, I looked at them. Just at that moment Bharti lowered her face and licked the tip of Bikram's cock followed by that of Prem. Just imagine the situation for me, I watched my wife licking the swollen glans of her ex-boyfriend and my driver in front of me. She continued doing it alternately for quite sometime.

The way she teased their cocks aroused both but Prem was more aggressive than Bikram. Prem tried to caught her face so that he could put his entire length in Bharti's mouth. But Bharti avoided taking it in her mouth which made Prem quite angry. He tried for some more time and then angrily caught her head and hissed, "You whore, I know how to respond to your drama."

And Prem forcibly pushed his tool in her mouth. He slided her on one side and holding her tight pushed it harder. His tool was too fat and it reached her throat almost choking her. She coughed uncomfortably, her eyes were rolling out at the invasion. Prem caught hold of her hairs and said, "Suck like slut, the way my wife sucked your hubby's if you don't want to be choked."

Without slightest adverse reaction Bharti sucked his entire length. His dark curly hairs were playing against her lips. After sometime, Bikram wanted his turn and Prem left Bharti to let her mouth give service to Bikram. Bharti sucked their cocks for not less than ten minutes each and drops of her saliva formed webs on her mouth mingled with their precum. Her oral service to them made both to want more and they were literally devouring her youthful body from different sides. Bharti kissed both of them and said, "To enjoy better you should have me one by one. You decide your turn."

To my surprise, Bikram gave a walk over to Prem. Prem was happy but he said sarcastically to Bikram, "Don't blame me or regret later if she is unable to take further after what I do to her."

Bikram smiled, "I can always make her ready for me. You don't have to worry. Enjoy as you like. Remember her husband laid your wife and now it's your turn."

Bharti was lying naked on bed. Prem was rubbing his hard cock. Prem was bright complexioned like Ratna and his engorged cock clearly revealed the blue vein. Holding his cock in front of her, Prem asked Bharti, "How is the tool? It's throbbing in anticipation."

Bharti replied, "Don't you know how I admire it? I swallowed it full, isn't it?"

Meanwhile, Bikram came down from bed and took his seat beside me in the adjacent sofa. He was nude and hard. He declared, "I wish to give her husband a live commentary of what goes on between Bharti and Prem in case he misses any details."

I looked at him indignantly. Already my humiliation to watch my wife enjoying with him and the driver was enough. I heard Prem telling Bharti, "I never thought I would have a chance to enjoy your luscious body and the hot pussy. Your naked body looks more sexy than Ratna. She is a bit fat but you're in perfect size."

Bhart murmured something that was not audible to me. Bikram whispered to me, "So far Prem was driving the four wheeler for you. I think you'll enjoy to see his driving skills as he drives your wife crazy."

I was not in a position to reply as my mouth was gagged nor could react as I was tightly tied. But I showed him my angry gaze. He smiled at my helplessness and whispered again, "You might be wondering about my relation to Prem. Let me tell you. After me and Bharti broke, her father got transferred and for nearly two and half years I had no information about her whereabouts. But I couldn't forget the pleasure of squeezing her tender breasts or the handjobs she provided. Mostly I remembered her oral service and how did I smear her face with my cum. So I tried to track her but my efforts were futile..."

He stopped and watched for my reactions. I was as impassive as I was earlier. Meanwhile, I saw that Prem had parted Bharti's legs and his face was buried at her quim while his hands were fondling her boobs most passionately. Prem was intermittently telling her how lucky he felt to use her like a slut. Bharti was moaning at low voice enjoying what Prem's mouth was doing to her love triangle between her legs.

Bikram whispered to me again, "I met Prem's wife, Ratna just by coincidence about six months back. In the absence of Bharti, I was enjoying indiscriminately with professional whores and during one such amorous meeting came across Ratna in a hotel. Well, Ratna is a housewife and not a whore of brothel but she serves customers like me to earn some extra bucks and her husband is aware of it.

You know Ratna is very hot with glamorous body features and I started to meet her on regular basis. One day out of some conversation I came to know about the employer of her husband. I investigated further to confirm that the couple was none other than my ex-girlfriend, Bharti and her husband.

I insisted Ratna to bring her husband to discuss something important. When they came I set her up to seduce you and record her adventures with you. I knew that once I can prove your sexual unfaithfulness to Bharti, she would react violently, and moody and wild that she is, Bharti will think of revenging your unfaithful act in your terms.

And see, my plan succeeded. I promised money to both Ratna and Prem if my scheme runs successfully. Prem was still hesitating. I promised him to give him a one time chance to fuck Bharti. Now see how he is making use of her nude body like a horny bull. I am sure Bharti will enjoy the thick meat inside her.

But wait, dont blame me alone. You two were too careless and once while bringing some official papers to your home, Prem found your doors open. He knocked but there was no reply. He went in and found your bathroom door open and you two were stark naked. He hid himself and watched you cajoling in wet bodies. At one time supporting her against the basin you went down on her. The way you two made love in the bathroom made his tool twitch and he could never forget naked Bharti enjoying sex. Tonight he got to fulfill his dream with your wife. But don't worry, he will not bother Bharti once he had enjoyed with her. For the rest Bharti will remain your wife and my mistress."

As I listened to his lengthy details, I was very angry at Bikram. I tried to scream and tell Bharti how we were framed. Bikram trapped my using a slut like Ratna and he used it against me to misguide Bharti and used my driver to defile Bharti and to humiliate me and find an avenue to fulfill his unfulfilled lust for Bharti. But there was little I could do with gagged mouth and tied up body. Still I tried to scream and moved my body violently that the sofa chair got displaced.

Bikram took the chance of my helplessness and called Bharti in high pitch using my reactions against myself, "Look Bharti, how violently he is trying to prevent you and Prem from getting intimate! Had he not been tied and gagged he would have attacked you. But don't worry, I have him under my control."

From the bed Bharti and Prem both looked at me.I tried to tell my wife how schematic Bikram was to lure her into this act of revenge by setting up Ratna to seduce me. But Bharti misunderstood my reactions. Both she and Prem laughed at me. Prem said to me, "Don't you remember how you treated Ratna? I'm just replaying your role with your wife."

Bharti looked at me most indignantly and as if to tease me, pulled Prem closely towards her naked body placing his mouth on one of her melons and said, "It's all yours, Prem, feed yourself..."

In front of me I saw my driver sucking my wife's melons like a hungry wolf, his hands roaming over her whole naked body. He then sat in the bed and took Bharti on his lap and their nude bodies were in a tight hug. To my horror, I saw Prem sucking her lips and slapping her asses asking her to put her tongue in his mouth. I noticed no aversion in Bharti as she looked at me and with a crooked smile pushed her tongue in Prem's mouth. Bikram whispered to me, "She looks like a perfect slut, isn't it? See how hard and throbbing am I for my turn!"

I decided to ignore him and turn my glances in a different direction. For a few minutes Bikram was unable to catch that I had cast my gaze at different direction. But soon he realised it and brought the chilli powder in front of me and said, "Keep watching how your sexy wife is used like a slut by your driver. Else this powder will be thrown not only in your eyes but in your already limp dick and you will face the burning sensation..."

There was a cruelty in his voice that made me rectify my glances. On the bed, Prem was kneading Bharti's boobs in such a way as if he was preparing dough of flour. Bharti was moaning and sometimes when he squeezed too hard she screamed and pleaded to Prem to go soft. Quite often Prem was asking her to take his hard cock in her palms and to stroke its length and whenever his foreskin was rolled back exposing its bulbous glans, he ordered her to caress it with her lips and lick it. Bharti looked at me and was licking the entire length of his thick penis. At one time, Bharti missed the rhythm of touching his glans with her tongue.

Prem seemed to be amused at her failure and he broke his rhythm repeatedly so that in next ten to twelve minutes, Bharti failed several times and the suddenly, he slapped her hard across the face and angrily said, "You bitch, learn to be a perfect slut. Why are you missing it?"

Bharti was shocked at his cruelty and was protesting. But Prem cupped one of her mounds and squeezed it like a beast making Bhrati cry in pain and in a flashing move he thrusted his manhood in her mouth. Bharti was choked and coughed violently. It was apparent that she was not ready for such sudden assault in her mouth.

Sitting beside me, Bikram laughed at Prem's violent entry in her mouth and said, "Keep sucking him lovingly to avoid cough and getting choked. I know you can manage it even when it touches your throat. Show your unfaithful hubby that there are men to take proper care of you."

The last sentence was clearly to aimed to antagonize Bharti further against me and she fell a prey to this very easily. She started sucking him most passionately. Bikram asked me, "Don't you think I taught that art to her perfectly?"

I didn't reply and looked at different directions only to get pricked by a needle that Bikram had in his hand. He gestured me to concentrate my attention to the bed where the most lecherous game of mouth fucking was going on. Whether Bharti was sucking Prem's phallus couldn't be ascertained as Prem had taken control of her head, holding her hairs in his tight grip and was rapidly doing in and out movement of his hard dick in Bharti's mouth. Her lips gripped his phallus and her tongue was moving like a snake on his manhood whenever it went in her oral cavity.

It was indeed a very humiliating scene for a husband to watch his wife getting her mouth fucked by a driver particularly when the wife was a willing partner. But the scene was so erotic that despite humiliation I felt my own manhood was no longer as limp as it was minutes ago. I was not hard but the extreme flaccidity of my phallus was gone. Fortunately, the change was not noticed by Bikram, who would have teased and humiliated me further. I wished my dick would revert to its earlier limpness.

Perhaps the driver violently fucked my wife's mouth for fifteen minutes after which we could see Bharti's mouth overflowing in his thick sticky cum as Prem ejaculated his load in her mouth. It was clear from the movement of her neck that Bharti was trying to swallow to avoid choking. But the volume of discharge was too much for her to manage by swallowing and a considerable volume came out of her mouth smearing her lips and cheeks.

Bikram cheered them, "You have taken the perfect revenge of her husband's act with Ratna."

But to my ears, Bikram whispered, "You had done it to a professional slut. Here we are training your wife to be a slut."

Prem laughed in utter sexy satisfaction and pointing at his flaccid phallus said to Bikram, "But my thing will not be at rest till it has invaded her hot pussy."

"But you're not in a position to do that," remarked Bikram referring to his partially flaccid manhood.

Prem proudly claimed with a wicked smile, "She will bring it back to life."

To my horror, he made Bharti sit on the bed. Her face still bore the signs of getting her mouth fucked. The semen of Prem was drying on her cheeks and chin. Prem smooched her, sucking her lips sticken in his own cum, gave her mild bites, his hands fondled her melons and he said, "Bharti darling, you've become mine. You will clean my tool with your tongue. Your husband should feel how it feel to see another man using his wife."

Prem stood in front of my wife, who was seated on the bed. Bharti had no hesitation. She took his flaccid cock in her hands and turning to me kissed its pink tip. She then started licking clean its entire length. She moved back his foreskin and cleaned the areas that remained covered under the foreskin. Prem's phallus started regaining its hardness at her caress.

I was really amazed how could a man regain hardness within such a short time after ejaculating once. But the way his massive tool throbbed was a clear indication that it was going to violate my wife's cunt. The vision of my driver's thick meat spreading my wife's labia lips and going in her tunnel like a monster turned me on. My phallus grew hard proudly announcing my cuckold nature.

Bikram noticed my boner after a few minutes and cheered, "Look, he is hard, he is enjoying...Bharti, you can enjoy without any guilt...he is enjoying."

Bharti sneered and indignantly replied, "I don't care a fig if he enjoys or doesn't. He used his freedom by enjoying with Ratna secretly, I will enjoy with Ratna's husband with his full knowledge and will be indiscriminate in sexual act as revenge."