Price of Infidelity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't say anything. I was making a comparative analysis of her sexy beauty with Ratna. Ratna was a bit fattier than Bharti. In the same dress Ratna's sexuality was more pronounced and seemed to invite the opposite sex. Ratna's snow white complexion, thin pink lips, her protruding nipples on her big mounds seem to invite one to dive in her sexuality. Bharti was no less beautiful or sexy in her looks and in the same dress her appearance was enough to make my member rise inside my brief. However, there was a grace and calmness in Bharti's sexuality. Her boobies, though smaller than Ratna, were well shaped, firm and tight. Ratna seemed to gesture to ravish her, but Bharti's beauty seemed to send an unspoken message that you need to persuade her first before taking her to bed.

Anyway, I was to excited to have Bharti after a gap. Bharti slowly came to bed and kissing my lips sensuously whispered, "I missed you so much these days, dear. I simply want to be one with my dear hubby."

I responded to her kiss by sucking her petal like lips with gentle passion and whispered, "Why did you then came wearing this suit? Both of us should be in our birthday dresses."

There was a naughty sparkle in her eyes and she said, "You once told me a partially covered female body is more fascinating to the males than a completely naked body. So I decided to give you a glimpse of my body beneath the night suit. Moreover, you're the boss and can take away the last piece of cloth from my body if you want."

I put my hands on the buttons of the sleeveless see-through night suit and started unbuttoning them. Bharti hid her face in my chest and whispered, "I am so hungry. I want to be fed by you in every way you can."

Meanwhile I had unbuttoned her night suit. My one hand went to unhook her front open silky bra while the other had was on her thigh long gown pulling down its zip. Bharti was not lying idle. Her hand pulled down my trousers and the brief in a single attempt and whispered, "I am not going to allow you to hide my loving toy from me."

She took my hard manhood in her fist and jerked it lovingly. She was talking to my hard cock, "My dear angel, are you angry with me for being away from you? See I am back. I will love you, take care of you now."

As Bharti said these words I could fill her kiss the tip of my aroused meat. I had by that time completely disrobed her. I brought her on my lap. She sat lovingly spreading her slender legs on two sides of my waist and we lip locked in an all absorbing kiss. We remained in this position for nearly fifteen minutes. Suddenly I remembered the 360 degree hidden cam in the table clock, which I forgot to put on. While remaining in kiss I slowly moved my hands on the bare smooth back of Bharti and in the pretext of caressing her put the camera on by pressing the required App in my mobile. I then whispered to Bharti, "After such a long gap I wish too see your naked beauty and would like to find you in your most sexy self."

Bharti nodded with a grin and stood before me stark naked. I remembered the nude body of Ratna and my hard cock twitched in further arousal. As Bharti stood naked on bed, I passionately held her slender legs kissing from her toes and moving upward to her knees, her smooth sexy thighs and once I reached her clean shaved mound, I buried my face there. Bharti was aroused too, she caught my hairs and started running her fingers in my hair. I went to her back to kiss her round asses and the crack. Unlike Ratna, Bharti had no damp smell in her pubic and anal areas. She used a very sexy perfume of Musk and I was literally licking and relishing the wild fragrance there. Bharti was too aroused and was moaning intermittently. She threw me on bed and mounted on me and started kissing me like a crazy partner. She licked my nipples, sensuously moved her hands on my hairy chest, played with my balls before we resorted to 69 each pleasuring the genital area of the other with our lips and tongue.

I knew that Bharti didn't enjoy fingering. So I parted her labia lips wide and inserted my tongue. Bharti shivered in excitement as my tongue explored her tunnel. She was already overflowing and my saliva mingled with her cum to create an extraordinary feeling for both of us. At one time Bharti shut her eyes and said in a shy voice, "Make me one with you."

We disengaged from 69. Bharti was lying on her back. Her legs were stretched straight and she slowly parted them wider exposing her craving love spot that was overflowing. I positioned myself on her thighs and slowly pushed my cock in her tunnel. Bharti made a little sound of pain as it invaded deep inside and then hugged me in deep passion. I started kissing her lips and our tongues were at friendly war. I cupped her tender boobs quite roughly and started squeezing them. Bharti said to me, "Be gentle dear,vI am not running away."

I realised that I had applied the intensity, that Ratna loved, on Bharti. I immediately slowed down. Meanwhile I started slow tentative movement pushing my meat in her tunnel and bringing it out. Bharti always enjoyed this slow fucking initially. But that night, after a gap of few days and the foreplay that preceded, she was quite aroused and she gave my lips a mild bite and in a sexy voice whispered, "Do it faster, dear. I want you to batter harder."

I followed her instructions and started harder thrusts in her vagina. Bharti responded equally like one who was starving of sex. Her rapid pelvic movements reminded me of Ratna and we started enjoying our mating session as never before in the past. I was sucking her nipples and lips all along, which Bharti enjoyed tremendously. Her dark nipples became quite sore and were protruding like ripe cherries and yet Bharti asked me to continue teasing her nipples while she was giving regular upward thrusts in perfect harmony with the inward thrusts of my cock. She even started speaking desultorily in utter excitement and was repeated pleading, "Don't ever stop...wooo...ma...aiaa... you are transporting me to heaven...oh my god...dear...it was never so exhilarating...make me yours in every way...wow...keep thrusting..."

Her moans, desultory appeal to fuck harder, memory of my affairs with Ratna - all combined to arouse me beyond limit. However, at one point of time Bharti was in a mood of complete surrender and as I did in and out movement of my meat she was moaning and saying, "Aaah...aaah...it feels so nice,...uuff...do whatever you like, as you like...never leave loving me like this...uuummm...make me yours in every way... uuuumm..."

Bharati's facial expressions displayed such a mood of surrender that for the first time I realised how deeply she loved me. Simultaneously, a guilty feeling started haunting me for having been unfaithful to her by my liaison with Ratna during Bharti's absence. But I suppressed my guilty feeling and concentrated on my immediate task, which was to give Bharti the pleasure and satisfaction. We kept on thrusting our pelvis against each other. On each occasion my hard meat teased her swollen clit, Bharti screamed in delight and hugged me harder. I kept on playing with her creamy nipples with my tongue and squeezed her mounds at intervals. Bharti orgasmed a minute or two before me as I could feel from her spasms and the way she was biting me, the way her fingernails were dugged against my back. I accelerated my speed giving brutal thrusts to her pudenda. Bharti moaned louder when she felt my rod releasing jets of semen in her pussy. We remained embraced and joined with each other for a long time.

Later as we were about to disengage, Bharti pulled down my head, kissed my lips and said in a shy voice, "Never knew before that separation for a few days could bring such vigour. Keep loving me this way always and make me one with you."

She kissed me again before releasing my body from her hug. I too kissed her back, but with guilty feeling in me, that I couldn't share with anyone. It continued to haunt me as each night I and Bharti made new experiments about positions and it always ended with an all shattering orgasm for both of us.

I had forgotten about the hidden camera and it had stopped running out of space on the first night itself. I decided not to handover the video to Ratna. However, I secretly attached the device to my laptop and watched the video. It had many defects as the camera was fixed at one place and we were often outside the lense coverage. But as much as was recorded, it was an erotic blue film of a passionate couple. I decided to show it to Bharti at a convenient time later. I copied the video in a locked folder of my laptop and deleted the original one in the device.

Two days later Ratna contacted me over phone for the video. I regretted that it could not be recorded as we didn't engage in sex as Bharti was on her period. I intentionally lied to her and returned the device even though she insisted to keep it and record our love making later. Ratna was quite disappointed at this. Since then it became a regular affairs that Ratna would contact me over phone. But I was so guilt ridden that I tried to avoid her as gently as I could. Ratna one day suggested to me to send Bharti again for some days so that I could enjoy with Ratna. I politely told her that there was no such occasion to send away Bharti. During our tele conversation Ratna grew angry at Bharti and said, "Let that bitch enjoy with other cock so that I can again have nice time with you."

Ratna had used such derogatory words about Bharti when the former was on my bed and I didn't protest. But on that day my guilt ridden mind protested, "Don't forget, she is my wife..."

Ratna interrupted me halfway and said sarcastically, "Where was your sense of wife that day while enjoying with me? Do you remember you told let her fill her hungry cunt with some other's cock? The moment she offered her pussy you became her devoted husband."

Perhaps it was my mistake to tell Ratna that I can't take the risk of enjoying with her that could lead to disruption of our marriage. Ratna laughed cynically at my words and before disconnecting the phone teased me, "Wow, what a loving and devoted husband of a whore that gave blowjobs to her boyfriend before marriage!"

Though in the verge of losing temper, I silently tolerated her taunting because I was responsible for telling Ratna in the moments of arousal all those details. Anyway, Ratna stopped contacting me after that and me and Bharti were living our conjugal life happily.

After about a fortnight I noticed some changes in Bharti. She avoided sharing bed with me on the plea that she was having severe cold and cough. But when I asked her why her mood was off, she laughed away. She proposed that there was a hill station about 530 km from our place and we could stay the weekend there and celebrate our second "honeymoon". Her emphasis on the word honeymoon relaxed me considerably and I asked her if we should travel by train. Bharti suggested that we travel by car. So we talked to Prem, who agreed to drive us there and back to home after the trip was over. Prem also said that he knew posh resorts there where they provided a small room for the drivers too.

So on following Friday, after duty was over, we started for the destination by a sedan car being driven by Prem. It took nearly ten hours to reach the destination and we were taken to the resort at the wee hours on Saturday. We were checked in to big room having separate dressing space and a small corridor that led to the wash room. We liked the room and arrangements. It was 5 AM, quite cold and I amd Bharti decided to take a nap. From the scorching summer of our home city we enjoyed to have a cold and foggy climate.

When we woke up it was 9.30. We refreshed ourselves and after the complimentary breakfast at the resort went out for local sight seeing. The hill station had a beautiful lake, pine forests and grooves, and flower gardens and few waterfalls. As it happens in any hill station, the outside life comes to an end after the dusk and by 7 o'clock we were back to the resort. We had our dinner at 9 and after the dinner Bharti asked me if I had anything in mind. She was referring to sex. I smiled and told her that after coming from a hot place to that cold hill station I need extra warmth. Bharti smiled.

She went to the dressing space and started her make up. It took nearly an hour before she appeared in the bedroom. I was amazed to look at her dress and makeup. Bharti was always beautiful and really needed no makeup. She had applied dark maroon lipstick, her eye lashes were sparkling and the worst was the use of mascara. I wondered if she wanted her to look like cheap whore waiting at the roadside. However, her dress was marvelous. She had put on a maroon colored silk mini skirt the lower edge of which ended at the middle of her sexy thighs. She had put on a netted bra that could hardly contain her well shaped mounds and exposed more than covering those treasures. From her shoulders hanged a sleeveless diaphanous silken scarf through which the dark areolas of her nipples could be easily seen. The silken scarf ended just above her navel giving a clear view of her fatless belly. My member twitched looking at Bharti.

Before we could proceed further, the door bell rang. I opened the door. Standing before me was a well dressed gentleman who introduced himself to be the Manager of the resort in night duty. I let him in as Bharti had moved away to the dressing space. The Manager, introduced himself as Bikram and was asking about the rooms, meals, breakfast etc and whether they were upto the mark. I wanted to get rid of him quickly and gave all superlative rating to their cleanliness, food etc. In the meantime, Bharti appeared from the dressing space in her same provocative dress. I was quite surprised that she appeared in such dress in front of a stranger.

But more surprises awaited me. When Bikram saw Bharti, he directly addressed, "Hello Bharti, how are you?"

I didn't notice what Bharti replied. Looking at my amazing looks, Bikram said, "You must be surprised. I don't know whether Bharti told you about me. I was her boyfriend before marriage and we did many naughty things. I couldn't manage a job and she decided to marry you as arranged by her parents."

I was not feeling comfortable at his presence. There was no reaction of Bharti. Bikram continued, "Don't mind for asking a personal question. Does she suck you? She was a perfect cock sucker those days and on several occasions performed blowjob on me when I used to be too horny and demanded to take her to bed. By the way, she is also an expert in handjob..."

He turned to Bharti, "Bharti, do you remember the college excursion?"

He turned to me again, "We were on a boat, the whole group. I took her in one corner our back to others and unzipped my thing and gave it in her hand. There was music going on. But her only rhythm was moving her hand back and forth, back and forth over my length. When it was darker around I asked her to enhance her speed. I ordered her to stare on the lake water and she could see, despite darkness, spurts of semen as they shot from my shuddering tool. She was amazed at the volume of my discharge. Isn't it, Bharti?"

Bharti nodded shamefully. I was about to kick Bikram out of our suite, when he said, "But after she got married we had no liaison or contact. We never believed in infidelity after marriage. Have you ever been infidel or unfaithful to her after marriage, Mr....?"

My throat went dry. I gestured to deny and just the saw Prem appearing in the scene. Prem shouted, "He used my Ratna like a slut!"

Bharti looked questioningly at me. I had no answer. I knew I have been badly trapped. I was afraid how Bharti was going to punish me. Bharti gave a revengeful wicked smile and as if consoling Prem said, "Don't worry, he used your wife like a slut? You and Bikram will use me like a slut in front of him. Just see how I am dressed. I brought him here to punish for what he did with Ratna."

"Bharti", I screamed and almost cried, "I admit I was unfaithful. I regret my deviation. Punish me, beat me, hit me, but don't do what you're saying. I am guilty so give me whatever punishment you like but why are you inflicting disgrace on you? You're from a good society. How can you stoop so low to entertain a driver and a hotel manager?"

Bharti smiled sarcastically, "The same way as you did with a driver's wife! Where was your status consciousness then when you took Ratna to bed? And do you recall what she said about me and you didn't protest! In your zeal to lay her, you even said I could get my hungry pussy filled by any cock. You talked all filthy things about me..."

I knew that I have been betrayed by none other than Ratna but even in that tensed situation I was trying to decipher what could have passed between Ratna and her husband, Prem. I was also wondering how Bharti's ex-boyfriend, Bikram got into it. However, externally I tried to maintain calm and admitting several times that I was guilty of breach of trust and tried to persuade Bharti that she should drive out from the brain the idea of indiscriminate sexual relation to avenge my fault.

Bharti laughed hysterically and said, "You see dear hubby, I must compensate Prem for what you did to Ratna. You must be surprised about Bikram's appearance. Well, after I came to know your secret affairs with Ratna, I asked my college friends if they knew whereabouts of Bikram and they told me that he was within my reach. So I decided to have some fun with my ex-boyfriend too as a revenge against your unfaithful and lecherous behaviour."

Her voice had a determination that made me lower my head. Bharti said to me, "Actually I wish to make you a poor cuckold, who will see his own wife enjoying with two other man. That will be your punishment and you will remember it for the rest of your life. I wish to see you lose your self dignity. Remember what I said, you will see the worst in me. By the way, after this you will be, ofcourse, free to enjoy with your cousin or Ratna and even put them to the service of Bikram and Prem, if you lose your virility due to mental pressure."

I sank on my knees, praying to Bharti, "Please Bharti think again. In your bid to humiliate me, you will degrade yourself..."

She interrupted me and said to Bikram and Prem, "Why are you standing his nagging? Tie him hard in the opposite from where he could see us."

I knew Bharti was crazy. I thought of running away from the room. But Bikram had locked the room from inside. Two bulls jumped on me tying me tightly with plastic ropes and made me sit in the sofa just opposite to the bed. I lowered my gaze. Bikram came near me and warned, "You'll look at the bed. If you try to look other way or avoid looking at the bed, just see the red chilli powder that will be thrown to your eyes."

I shivered at the cruelty. Prem laughed at me, and said, "You should enjoy, it will be a replica of Ratna."

All of them giggled. I spoke again desperately, "Bharti, please think once more, it will destroy our marital life."

"It's already destroyed," she replied in a chill voice and then spoke to Bikram, "Why are you waiting for? Gag his mouth."

Prem took two pillow covers and forced them in my mouth. Bikram ordered, "Your eyes on the bed."

Bharti said, "Some men enjoy being cuckold. Let's see if he is hard."

Bikram and Prem forcibly pulled down my trousers and underwear stripping me. I was limp at the humiliation. Bharti gave a laugh, "That's good. He is not hard. Might be our action could restore his hardness."

She went to the bed sitting at the middle and invited both Prem and Bikram, "Join me on bed."

Both of them got rid of their clothes except the underwears and I could see the outline of their hard phallus from over their underwears. Bikram said to Bharti, "I told you several times in the past to take my thing inside. But you always refused. I'm so happy you're ready to take it now."