Princess Erin's Beach House Fantasy

Story Info
Erin deals with a surprise visitor.
2k words
4.23
2.6k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrincessErin
PrincessErin
1,434 Followers

Erin walked through the large foyer of Angelica's home. She had been asked a few days ago for this favour and for the first time in her life she made a quick decision. Normally she was cautious, and thoughtful. She would never do anything without thinking through all the pros and cons.

Something had changed about her and here she was housesitting for her rich former friend. Of course, Angelica didn't know that. Angelica just assumed that everyone who she thought was a friend returned the favour. Angelica hadn't really asked for Erin to house sit. It was more a statement.

"Hey Erin. I'm heading over to my beach house in Miami for the week. My maid, former maid, misunderstood my message and thought that meant she had the week off. In any case I need you to come stay at my place for that time. It's spring break and I know you aren't doing anything, right?" Erin was a teacher, meaning that 1 -- she had the week off, and 2 -- didn't have enough money for her own vacation.

Erin pouted a bit as she walked over to the large double wooden doors. She had locked the door when she had arrived, but the written directions clearly stated that before going to sleep she had to recheck EVERY SINGLE DOOR and set the alarm. Just as she put her hand on the lock, she heard a loud knock.

"Whose there?" Erin screamed. She stepped back, glancing at the alarm panel. The light was flashing, showing that it hadn't been set.

"It's me Jason. I know I'm late. I'm sorry."

The door was heavy, a dark walnut wood. In front of her stood a tall man. Erin was short so most men were big to her, but he was towering over her. He had a long beard with glasses and a ball cap. Jeans, hoodie, and running shoes completed his outfit.

Her heart was beating fast. He was perfect for her. How was that possible? She was a sweet, innocent schoolteacher. She was doing the right thing by helping an acquaintance. She could not be turned on by this big, tall, bearded bad boy.

"You can't stay here. Honestly, you can't. I'm house sitting. This isn't my house." Erin rambled away as Jason stood in the doorway and listened. He watched as she bit her soft pink lips. Each time she took a breath her large round breasts swayed. Her head was tilted up to meet his eyes. He glanced down her body then back into her dark brown eyes, that looked hazel in certain light.

"I get that. I understood the first time you said it. You don't have to repeat yourself." Jason's voice was harsh, and he sighed as he looked away. He wasn't normally this frustrated but she was getting to him. This perfect busty, blonde wearing the cotton pyjamas. Seeing this beautiful woman try to be bossy, it was too much.

"You need to leave. Just get out." Erin tried to sound confident and assertive. She tried, at least.

"Are you always this bossy?" Jason tried not to smirk, but he couldn't help it. Erin was glaring at him, trying to look angry and brave, all while looking fucking sexy in her pink cotton pyjama pants and white shirt.

"I'm not bossy." Erin stated. 'I'm a princess' she wanted to say but he blurted it out first.

"Of course. You're a princess." Jason laughed, pointing at the pyjama shirt. She glanced down and noticed that her shirt was white, the word PRINCESS written in glitter.

She finally smiled a bit, relaxing. "Sorry. You scared me. It's almost 1:00 a.m. And this is a gated community. I wasn't expecting anyone." She stopped talking.

"So Princess Erin, in her guarded castle, got a little scared at a big, tall bad boy showing up to corrupt her?"

They both laughed loudly at the same time. Jason stepped into the stunning foyer as Erin walked over and shut the door, locking it, and resetting the alarm.

"We aren't good at roleplay, are we?" Jason nodded as he removed his shoes and slowly walked toward her. "I will always be your bad boy."

Erin nodded. "I'm staying in the nanny suite. Heaven, forbid she let me upstairs." She turned and wiggled her hips, walking down the hall. She turned her head and stuck her tongue out.

Jason growled. Rushing down the hall he reached her just as they entered the room. His strong hand wrapped around the back of her neck, and he kissed her so hard. "You are mine."

As her fingers slide through his hair, his beard, and down to his shoulders, she kissed him. She wanted to pull him close. She wanted to push him away and get back control. She wanted everything but all she could do was whimper.

It was easy to push her onto the bed. "And you had to wear the fucking princess pyjamas?" He rolled his eyes and smirked, grabbing at the elastic waist and yanking hard. She lifted her hips, helping him undress her. Leaning over he tugged off her top.

"Mine." He growled again. She was naked on the bed. Large breasts swaying, light pink nipples so hard they hurt. Tan lines still visible from spending time at the beach in the summer. Her perfect waxed bare pussy. His eyes trailed all over her body then back to her eyes.

"Look what you do to me." Jason growled again, giving her that look. She glared back at him.

"Undress. I'll just play while I'm waiting." Her fingers gently rubbed her clit. She felt how wet she was. She was always wet when he was around.

Jason's clothes were off so quick, and he slide up the bed to reach for her neck. He held her firmly as she squirmed under him. Erin was still shocked, startled almost, at how much this turned her on. Everything about Jason turned her on and she kept waiting for one thing to be a turn off. She would be waiting forever.

"Get that bratty princess mouth on my cock."

He let go of her neck and rolled onto his back. She flipped over and slide down his body until she was kneeling between his spread legs. Her fingers rubbed his thighs gently. She wanted to tease him, but she wanted, no needed, his cock deep in her mouth.

She gave in. Leaning down she swallowed his entire cock and started to swallow and hum. Her fingernails gently dug into his hips, knowing he would be squirming.

"FUCK" he gasped. "Fuck. Erin." Jason was growling. A deep growl that had almost made her orgasm the first time she heard it. It was startling to be so aroused, so quickly.

Erin didn't stop. She looked into his eyes as her head bobbed up and down. One hand massaging his balls, while the other kept scratching him. He went from almost hard to full hard in her mouth. She loved that feeling and was not going to stop.

"FUCK" Jason was losing control. His hands were in her hair, holding her hair back but tugging hard to get her to look at him more. His back arched, and he was humping his hips into her mouth faster.

She pulled off his cock and slid up to kiss him. She was whimpering and shaking as her wet pussy rubbed against his stomach. She tugged his beard in frustration. Her hard nipples were rubbing against his bare chest.

"Is my sexy bad boy losing control?" Erin's voice was shaking. She didn't even realize how much she was squirming around.

Jason did not answer. All he did was push her off him and stand up by the edge of the bed. He grabbed her hips, pulling them so they were facing the floor to ceiling mirror on the bathroom door. Erin looked up and saw what he was doing.

"My cute little princess needs to be fucked. To put it politely, you need to be railed."

The moment his thick cock slide inside her she cried out. He was thick and was stretching her perfectly. Every single time it felt amazing and all she could do is grab the sheets and hold on.

He started slowly, pushing in deep and then holding before sliding out. She felt delicious. She was soaking wet and so tight. He knew she was tight. Every time his fingers slid inside her, he felt the hot tight wetness. He knew the resistance when they played with the rabbit toy.

"FUCK" Jason couldn't think. He couldn't focus. This was what he needed. This was what he wanted. Her. Just her. His cute little adorable princess. The one that made his brain hurt from her intelligence, and interests, and how his body ached for her EVERY SINGLE FUCKING DAY.

He grabbed at her shoulders and started to fuck her harder. Each thrust shook the bed and made her breasts rub against the sheets. He slammed in faster and harder. His grip got tighter as he felt her try to squirm away.

"You aren't fucking going anywhere." Jason was gasping for breath as he growled repeatedly. He was holding her tightly, then suddenly pulled her up and sank his teeth into her right shoulder. He released his teeth then sucked hard, wanting to leave a mark. He had left marks on her before, always in places that could be hid by clothing. He knew it was naughty and she loved it.

She started to orgasm. She cried out and could not think of anything but the sensations flooding through her. She was on the verge of tears. She felt like this most times he made her orgasm, but this time it was hard and fast and intense.

"Jason." Erin's voice was shaking as she tried to pull away. She needed a break and was going to burst into tears. It was going to happen no matter what. She had been so upset and embarrassed the first time she had cried after an orgasm with him. She curled up against him, trying to hide her tears. It had only been a few months and their relationship, complicated as most affairs were, wasn't supposed to feel this intense, right?

"I'm not done with you." His voice was loud and aggressive. He was breathing hard as he continued to fuck her pussy. He was so close himself, but she needed to orgasm until she was a puddle under him. He wanted both a literally puddle (she had given him a challenge to get her to squirt and he had taken her up on that challenge quickly) and a metaphorical puddle.

She heard her screaming before her brain registered what was happening. She was gushing all over the bed and struggling to pull away as another orgasm rippled through her body. Each time she tried to pull away he slammed in harder and deeper.

Erin only felt his cock swelling and her already hot wet pussy feel even hotter and wetter. The only thing she could hear was her crying.

Jason only felt her pussy, wet and swollen and now full of his cum. He heard her crying, even over his loud gasps.

He had pushed her over the edge. Quickly he pulled away and climbed on the bed to wrap her around him. She cuddled into his chest, sobbing. She could not stop crying. His arms wrapped tight around her body, holding her so close as his legs tangled up with her. His warm lips kissed the top of her head as his hands rubbed her back.

"My princess."

Erin pulled back enough to look into his hazel eyes. Her face was red from crying, but her smile was wide.

***

The sun rose in the sky, creating a blazing red shine that slowly filled the entire sky. Erin curled up against Jason. Her blonde hair was a tangled mess, but she didn't care. Feeling how sore she was, she whimpered softly.

"Go back to sleep my cute princess." Jason rolled over to face Erin, his fingers gently touching her jawline, her lips, down to her collarbone. "I don't want my princess to be tired."

PrincessErin
PrincessErin
1,434 Followers