Prisoner Perks Pt. 02

Story Info
Arrested, charged and found guilty.
1.2k words
4
3.5k
1
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 07/11/2023
Created 07/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is set in a time where low risk prisoners are able to volunteer to provide sexual services to certain essential workers in return for early release from a sentence.

Guilty Until Proven Guilty - slave girl sara

My cell door opened and I was led to a large room looking like a doctor`s surgery where my dad and two brothers were waiting. I was slowly stripped naked and my clothes examined, not sure why. I was bent over the bed as the medical man put some blue gloves on.

"When was she given the stripes?" he rubbed my bottom, my dad answered.

"She got my belt last evening for being late home and not listening."

"She still has cum spilling out of her."

He looked at my family and my eldest brother spoke.

"Yes I fucked her this morning before I left for work."

I was fingered in each hole by the officer's gloved hand. When he had finished, he looked at dad and said,

"She is ready to go back to her cell and she may benefit for another dose of your belt Sir."

My dad wasted no time in unbuckling and giving me a special belting, one he thought I deserved and one I knew I needed.

The next day I was in court where, in spite of there being no real evidence against me, I was found guilty and sentenced as already advised. I immediately applied for the 'Lay Back' programme and was accepted.

************

So back to the Army barracks. I was being got ready for my first session of service. I was stripped naked and taken to a room in the block. There was no sign on the door but I heard water running as I approached. Two men were just finishing the hosing down of a girl from my room so the guard knelt me down to suck his cock, he cum as the girl in front of me was finished, I never swallowed, in defiance, knowing they would wash the cum off me, big mistake. The guard left and one of the washing men pushed down on my shoulders as the other whipped my tits, then stuck his cock in my mouth, I never spilt a drop.

I was thoroughly soap washed and hosed down in semi warm water, they obviously wanted to look after us all, and moved along as another girl from our bus entered. My hands and arms were bound behind my back and I was knelt next to others who already had their mouths full of cock. As I steadied myself I followed suit with a cute little uncut cock, more like a willy and I did my very best to oblige him.

I saw some girls stood up and walk to a table with plastic cups with straws in, it was their break. I had taken four or five more cocks before they came back, then a lull. A girl said it was the soldiers' shift change so be ready for the deluge, she was not wrong. It was not too bad, only the odd face or nipple slap it was as though they knew we were offering them a valuable service so treated us with respect, well in that room they did.

After a few breaks, our group were unfastened, the restraints were not harshly tied. We were then led back into the hose room, our eight hour shift completed. We had to wait until the incoming girls had been hosed, we did not wait long, were hosed down and went back to our rooms or into the large rest room.

We had a week of sucking then a day off, which I did not know about, well, not a day off, three volunteers were asked for and I had nothing better to do, so put my hand up, others laughed at my action but at least I was chosen. We were taken outside of our building and into the main soldier`s block. We were told it was the Officer`s quarters and we were split up.

I was asked to strip and sit next to an important Officer they told us about on our way over. I was told that today it would be a simple game, a DVD was put in and fast forwarded and I had to stop it at random. Wherever it stopped, I had to take that position, sod's law, the first go was me kneeling to suck cock. When he was bored with that game the Officer ordered me over his knee for a sound spanking. My reaction must have told him it was just what I needed.

************

Week two, shift one, another hosing down, and when the fingering was over we were taken to a new room. Eight girls in various positions offering all holes at the same time so at least two soldiers per girl. It was almost my idea of heaven, until!

"Hands behind your back prisoner."

"Yes Sir"

I was cuffed and led to a beam with a rope with a hook on the end. Cuffs and hook were joined as one and as the rope was pulled tighter I was bent over until on my tip toes, well almost. What was new was that four boys were positioned like me, one sucking and being fucked, two just being fucked and one being fucked and wanked.

My legs were spread when the first soldier arrived, and he patted my pussy at first culminating in spanking it. He sort of fucked me over my pussy, not inserting, I was unashamedly howling with pleasure, but that soon stopped with a few face slaps and a black cock filling my throat. Got to say as hard as it was we were well looked after, being hosed down and re-hung for the next soldier.

************

The week soon passed, and our room was invited to be the entertainment in the officer`s mess on our day off, it was a gaming night, I knew what to expect, but not sure the others were as genned up as me. There were eight officers present so a pleasantly manageable two each. We had to dance and strip in turn to different music then sit on or over an officer`s knee, depending on his preference. My turn and in my last school year concert I played a Burlesque dancer so did my role. The Officer I went to knew me from before and knew how I valued a spanking, so over I went.

Game time and we girls were put under the table on our hands and knees, the soldier told us to start sucking, and we did. The others took my lead and wanked the Officer next to the one they were sucking. After the gaming, food and refreshments we were laid on the dining table and sucked and got fucked by two officers at a time each.

The evening done we were thanked and given a small food hamper each and taken back to our room. The other girls agreed I had been a right show off and earned a spanking and the belt, so it rounded off a lovely evening for me.