Prisoner Perks Pt. 03

Story Info
Not everything black and white is black and white!
1.4k words
4.56
2.6k
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 07/11/2023
Created 07/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is set in a time where low risk prisoners are able to volunteer to provide sexual services to certain essential workers in return for early release from a sentence. A number of us girls have been sent to an Army camp to comfort the soldiers and four of us have just spent the evening in the Officers' Mess.

Downward Spiral - slave girl sara

The evening done we were thanked and given a small food hamper each and taken back to our room. The girls agreed I had been a right show off and earned a spanking and the belt, so it rounded off a lovely evening for me.

My next week started as the previous ones, hosed down and fingered but this time taken into a small room with holes in the wall. It was a glory hole for use by the shyer soldiers and for those of us on our monthly girly week. We had cocks of all shapes, colours and sizes presented to us and offered oral and anal pleasures. Anal was a bit difficult with the smaller cocks but we managed. There was a shower in the corner of the room and a toilet, but the toilet had glass walls for the soldier who loves to see embarrassed girls peeing.

I was told I had to go see the person who was in charge of all us prisoners and was taken to see him after my shift. I knocked and waited, when told to enter it was like a porn film, a man in a uniform flexing a rattan junior cane.

"Name?"

"sara, prisoner 1717 Sir."

"Not good news for you prisoner, it's a caning."

"Yes Sir"

"Strip and assume your favourite position, I want you steady. Move off the spot and you will be strapped down and the punishment will be doubled, agreed?"

"Agreed Sir."

"Any questions prisoner?"

"None Sir."

I stripped naked and bent over and legs astride I gripped my calves. He had a good rub of my bits, tits to bum, then, Whoosh Crack, Whoosh Crack, Whoosh Crack, one after the other from the back of my knees to two across my back. Whoosh Crack, Whoosh Crack, Whoosh Crack,

"That's twenty, stay down."

I was crying hard, he walked to my head and lifted my head by my hair and slapped my face,

"Another twenty to come, scum."

He opened my mouth and pushed his fingers down my throat, then unzipped. He held my head up,

"Watch me wank prisoner and the next time you are in here it will be your job to wank me exactly the same," his solid cock was then pushed into my mouth.

I sucked the best ever I could knowing he would soon be fucking me with it, I was not wrong and all the time I never moved I never moved a toe.

He then completed my punishment and I must say the second twenty were just as harshly delivered as the first.

"You will be back, I enjoyed you, now show more enthusiasm and not so rough in future or next time the whip, all over."

************

The following week took all our group by surprise, we were taken in a different direction, away from the hose room. We were taken into the main building and passed several small hospital wards. Each ward had three beds and a shower room.

"You will look after a ward each for the period of time you are here. You will not be fucking the patients but soothing them by hand and breasts, as in allowing them to suckle."

The patients had all sorts of ailments from appendicitis and hernias to injuries from trips and falls whilst on manoeuvres and the odd wound from being in action. My patients had badly broken leg, a skull fracture and was recovering from an operation. I closed the screen on us and sat next to the broken leg man and slipped my hand under the covers, he gently grasped it and placed it on his slack cock.

"May I wank you Sir?"

"Yes please, what`s your name?"

"sara Sir."

"You are very polite sara, thank you."

I smiled and began a gentle rub, from base to crown which he seemed to enjoy, when he was stiff he directed me just to his crown.

"Take your top off so I can play with your tits and nipples sara."

"Yes Sir,"

I slowly removed my grey jogging top and was obviously bra less as we are not provided with any. I pulled two tissues from the box at the side of the bed and went to put them on his lower chest to collect his cum, he stopped me.

"You will be swallowing sara."

"Oh, ok Sir."

He was a bit rough on my tits but I never complained. He pulled the sheets back and put my head on his cock and took all his cum, like a good girl. I was collected and taken to a break room for a drink and rest with the other girls. The soldier who took us to the ward`s came in and was rolling up his sleeve.

"Prisoner 1717."

"That's me Sir."

"I have had a complaint you were rough and wanted to blow the patient not just let him squirt out, anything to say?"

I was struck dumb, I could not answer.

"Thought not, get naked."

I stripped off and he put me over his knee.

"Looks like I am not the first to give you a punishment, what was your caning for?"

"Not being enthusiastic enough and being rough Sir."

He was a hard spanker and soon had me in tears, I thought he would never stop.

When he did stop, "That should have solved your lack of taking orders, stand."

I stood and was trembling from the spanking as he unbuckled his belt.

"Now to sort out your roughness, bend and hands flat on the floor."

He looked at the other girls, "Count them loud or you will be next."

Whoosh Crack, "one Sir", Whoosh Crack, "two Sir."...

Whoosh Crack, "nineteen Sir", Whoosh Crack, "twenty Sir."

Whoosh Crack, "thirty-nine Sir", Whoosh Crack, "forty Sir."

He stopped, "face the wall girls!"

Even through all my tears I heard his zipper go down and pants fall to the floor, he spat on his hand a few times then rammed into my bummy hole, I screamed and he seemed to enjoy that even more.

"Hands on your knees, I want to use your tits as reins."

I had not steadied myself when he was already pulling my nipples back as hard as he could and he fucked my bum, then to my mouth to take his cum.

"I will collect you in ten minutes to take you to apologise."

He pulled up his pants and left. The girls got some paper towels and wet them to clean me up. He came back and I was still sobbing from his punishment.

He slapped my tits, "Dress and follow me."

We got back to the patient and the soldier pulled down my bottoms and knickers and showed him how disobedience is dealt with.

"You will obey this patient to the letter or you are back in front of the Sergeant who gave you the cane stripes."

"Yes Sir."

He left us alone.

"Strip naked and wank yourself as I finger your tight looking pussy."

He fingered and I sucked. He pulled away from my mouth and told me to lean over his bed.

"A few spanks from me now."

His hand echoed around the ward.

Another patient called over, "Give her ten spanks on her cunt from me Charlie boy."

I was turned over, legs wide and he gave me the ten from the man and ten of his own. I was then stood up and my head back onto his cock and he roughly three fingered me. He finally cum and I had to wait to be collected, right next to his bed, bent over so he could finger my two holes on show. I eventually got back to our room. I was bathed by an older prisoner and put over her knee so she could put cream on my bottom, she had got some from the camp matron. It was soon the next morning and we were collected again.

"Prisoner 1717, the Sergeant want to see you first."

He took me to the office, knocked and I was sent in. The Sergeant had a short handled whip in his hand.

"Looks like you will never learn without having pain first, strip naked and hold the rope above your head."

I did as I was told and was immediately crying.

Swishhhhhh Crack, "Owwwwwwwwww."...