All Comments on 'Prissy Krissy Pt. 08'

by Spector_Dugan

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
musiccouple9091musiccouple90917 months ago

Loving the series! The pee stuff wasn’t my favorite, but looking forward to seeing where this goes next.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Too far off the rails fetish-wise for me to keep hanging, looking forward to your next writing project, though.

BgDaddy33BgDaddy337 months ago

Too short. This one felt rushed. I liked the details but it seems like a circling story now unsure where to land.

Bronco56Bronco567 months ago

Another great chapter. Loving this series

5stars

BgDaddy33BgDaddy337 months ago

A'ight.. some more feedback because I am still really enjoying this story.

Didn't care much for the urine, seemed unnecessary. Her peeing a little was fine, kinda funny but it got a little too graphic with the smell.

Nevertheless that was a minor thing and the rest of the story worked. I like that she is not into receiving oral and is adamant about it. Known girls like that, especially the religious ones.

The blind date from the previous part was never addressed. Or her parents reaction, so them being boyfriend and girlfriend was odd to read.

Krissy's descriptions are on point though. She continues to be very well written. Can't wait to see more.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

pretty obvious that she is actually the one in control of the situation. He is the husband she wants and he thinks she could never go for him

CoucyCoucy5 months ago

More, please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSpector_Dugan@Spector_Dugan
December 2023: Unfortunately, real life got in the way one too many times this year and I am on indefinite hiatus. While I have plans to continue Prissy Krissy and the sequels to both the Poly and the Trip series (plus a bunch of new stuff), I cannot promise when you'll see...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES