Prissy Krissy Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hurried to slurp up Krissy's little clit. I'd become an expert at finding that magic bundle of nerves, so I knew right where to go. As I made contact, Krissy sucked in her breath like she'd been scalded.

For a moment, I felt her body tense and not in the bad way. And I thought, finally, that I'd done it. I suckled at Krissy's pussy with abandon. Like taking a big, juicy slurp of a peach. Full, messy, and wondrous.

"Jacob."

Krissy's fingers tightened on the back of my head. She didn't need to say the 'no.' I already heard it. This wasn't the kind of stop sign Krissy put up where you could pause and keep going. This was full-on "Do Not Enter" and I knew that she'd revoke my license to her body if I broke that rule.

I pulled away from Krissy immediately. I looked up and gave her a wistful smile. "I want to make you feel good," I said.

"I know," Krissy said, "But I don't like it. It makes me feel icky."

I sighed, but I stood up. I held Krissy close. I wanted her to know that I wasn't upset, just disappointed.

After the water washed away Krissy's juices from my face, she let me kiss her. I sucked on her ear and neck (two known magic spots), then I drifted my hand down to her sex. I fingered my way into her folds, gently rubbing in all the right places.

Krissy gripped my back. She mouthed my shoulder. She came soon after; a sharp, gasping thing that seemed to punch her in the gut.

"Oh my God," Krissy said as she toppled into me.

I realized in that moment that when Krissy said 'Oh my God' it wasn't how other people do it, as an exclamation. Krissy really meant it. Like uttering a little prayer. A personal plea to her deity. Oh my God.

I held Krissy close as she shuddered and panted. The orgasm slithered its way through her body -- from the core of her pussy up through her chest and straight out the top of her head. Finally, it let her go and Krissy released me. Her eyes were vacant.

Her fingers were pruned.

12