Private Lessons Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Professor Amirah's Classroom

Shani was glad for the change of pace. She didn't think she could take much more torment in her current state. She was content to just lay there and get fucked, like she expected to be ever since Lacey pinned her down in the locker room.

She gripped the pillow tight as she could as her body was rocked with every thrust. Feeling herself impaled over and over again was exactly what she expected it to be. It felt good, and had just the right amount of hurt to intensify the pleasure. She freely moaned into the pillow, partly because she couldn't suppress them, and partly to cover up her embarrassment.

If being teased about the noises her pussy made was number one on her list of embarrassing things, having her ass complemented and then subsequently having her ass make loud noises while fucked was a close second. The sting of Professor Amirah's hips were joined by, to Shani, thunderous slaps.

Another good part of being roughly fucked was that Professor Amirah had stopped talking, using all of her concentration on breathing and grunting as she sent waves through Shani's body.

Amirah's Classroom

Amirah didn't last as long as she wanted, but who could blame her? She had been fucked and had been fucking Shani slowly for at least ten minutes.

As the pressure built up inside her, she had an idea. One last tease. She removed one of her hands, sacrificing the power to drag a fingertip down Shani's spine to make her shiver. Then, when she felt herself go over the edge, she pushed in as far as she could in one final thrust, leaning all the way down back to Shani's ear. It was close, but before the first spurt of cum left her tip, she whispered into Shani's ear.

"Do you think it'll be a boy or a girl?"

Professor Amirah's Classroom

The question nearly pushed Shani over the edge again. What did send her into a lesser, but still satisfying orgasm was the reality of her situation when she felt the heat join her feeling of fullness.

She felt breath on the back of her neck as Professor Amirah let out a long groan. Pressed flat up against Shani, she felt the Professor's nipples dig into her back and the arms around her midsection. Her feeling of euphoria was only elevated when she realized the grip around her got tighter with every pulse of the dick inside.

I'm being bred. She's holding me down and breeding me and I can't do anything other than take it. The thought sent her body into more convulsions and her own shameful moan joined the chorus of the Professor.

Amirah's Classroom

The thought of knocking the girl up made the experience all the better. Lacey had already informed Amirah that like her, Shani had started birth control, but it was fun to pretend.

She held on tight, feeling the muscles of her back flex and contract in what must have been the throws of another orgasm and Amirah came down from hers. When she had finally stopped filling Shani, she wanted nothing more than to just lay there forever.

She allowed herself to bask in the warmth of a freshly filled pussy for a minute, appreciating the heaving of the back she laid on when Shani took breaths before she gently removed herself. She hissed, the tight walls did not want to let go and stimulated her sensitive cock.

She thought about teasing Shani again but decided against it. I think she's had enough. For now. Besides, she wanted to admire the view.

Amirah sat up on her knees and shuffled backwards a bit. She was rewarded with one of the most beautiful sights she had ever seen. Sure, she had a thing for Lacey's porcelain skin. It was interesting and hot to stain it with her off-white cream. But there was no beating a good old fashioned contrast.

The best ass she had had the pleasure of fucking was propped up in front of her, legs only slightly apart. The brown skin glistening with sweat and other assorted juice. This sight would have been more than enough but the icing on top, Or should I say inside, was the beautiful caramel shelled, pink pussy leaking her pearly white cum onto the pillow. The cherry on top that completed the view was the shy girl who still had her face shoved into a pillow.

This feels like some cheesy young adult movie where the girl is too embarrassed to have the guy see her face during their first time. Considering that that is basically what just happened, Amirah admitted that there might be some truth to cheesy movies afterall.

She allowed her hands to return to the cheeks, shaping them as she pleased. Sometimes she spread them and other times she squeezed them together. It was simple, dumb fun. Almost looks good enough to eat. OH! I almost forgot.

In her excitement to tease Shani she had forgotten her punishment for Lacey. Everything is set up.

Headmistress' Classroom

Lacey couldn't believe the scene that had just played out before her eyes. Headmistress had fucked Shani harder than any of their times together. It's not fair. She didn't even ask for it. I always ask for it. That wasn't the only feeling of jealousy that flowed through her.

She held so many conflicting instances inside. Part of her hated watching Headmistress fuck another person. Headmistress was hers. Another part of her hated watching someone fuck Shani. That slut also belonged to her. Both of those feelings were at war with each other and the tertiary feeling of arousal. As she sat, watching them fuck, Lacey's dick had quickly become as hard as it ever had been. It had been like this for several minutes and the throbbing borderline on pain. I can't touch myself without her permission. That would just get me in more trouble.

She was forced to watch as Headmistress played with Shani's ass. The woman that belonged to her was staring, satisfied at an ass that belonged to her. The frustration at her current situation and her self loathing at getting aroused by it was almost enough to drive her to tears. This was a mistake. Yet it was the only way she could see Headmistress again.

She jumped when she saw Headmistress' head turn in her direction. The anger was back.

"Come here, Lacey." Her tone held none of the happiness that it had when speaking to Shani. Lacey's heart dropped even further. Does she like her more than me? Panic began to well up as she walked over to the mattress. When there, Headmistress gestured for her to sit beside her.

"Do you see this, Lacey?" Headmistress used her hands to grip the chocolate orbs and spread them apart, Showing her both of Shani's holes. Lacey stared at the cum leaking from the stretched pussy. Cum that should have been mine leaking from a pussy that should be mine. She tried to keep her tone in check, lest she anger Headmistress more.

"Yes."

"And do you hear this?" Headmistress held her hand back and delivered a hard slap to the ass, making the flesh ripple. Shani released a drawn out moan into the pillow.

"Yes, Headmistress."

Headmistress gestured to Shani as a whole, the other girl's body laid on her stomach and still leaking. "What is that, Lacey?"

".... Shani?"

Headmistress shook her head in disappointment. "No Lacey. That" She slapped the ass again and drew another moan from the slut. "Is a satisfied whore. Take notes. I never want to hear that you left someone unsatisfied ever again. Am I understood?" Her tone and face reminded Lacey of the first time they had a lesson. When she was caught. And I got an F minus.

"Yes, Headmistress. I'm sorry." Then, for just a moment, Headmistress reverted back to her old self.

Lacey found herself pulled into a hug that radiated a warmth Headmistress' face didn't show. Her face shoved into Headmistress' bust, her ears heard, "I don't want you to be sorry Lacey. I don't ever want you to be sorry. I want you to be better. Not because you aren't good enough, but because I know you are." Lacey then heard the voice crack. "I don't want to be mad at you Lacey. It hurts me so much. But as your teacher, if a student fails to meet expectations, I have to be hard on them." Then a pleading whisper. "Please don't make me have to be hard on you again."

She does still care. Lacey's heart swelled and she went to return the hug but found that it ended before she could. Looking into Headmistress' eyes, she say that her eyes held the pain her voice expressed, but her face was still set in it's academic scowl. Headmistress cleared her throat and continued.

"You owe this slut an apology. And what better way to apologize than to clean up the mess she's making?"

Amirah's Classroom

Amirah watched Lacey's face closely. Lacey looked from her, to the leaking ass and back to her. The confusion was visible on her face. Come on Lacey, you're smart enough to figure this out. Lacey then turned her gaze behind Amirah, where Amirah knew where the cleaning supplies were. Lacey then looked back at her, the question visible in her eyes.

Amirah smiled at Lacey. A real one this time, warm and slightly apologetic as she shook her head. Lacey then looked back down at the ass. Amirah watched as her eyebrows rose. Now you're getting it. Lacey looked back at Amirah and slowly pointed to her mouth. Amirah nodded.

Instantly Amirah saw reluctance border lining on refusal. She knew why. It was the same reason they were in this mess in the first place. Lacey considered Shani beneath her. Even if that were the case, Amirah knew from firsthand experience that it is the role of those above to care for those below, a lesson Lacey was about to learn. Just because she is beneath you doesn't mean you can neglect her needs.

Amirah figured that being an only child factored heavily into her mindset. Shani gave herself willingly for others, a trait that would be engraved into an older sibling. She must have had to sacrifice a lot to care for six younger siblings.

Returning to the task at hand, Amirah gave Lacey another nod. After internal deliberation, Lacey reluctantly nodded back.

"If you do a good job, I'll reward you." That perked her ears up. "Only if you do a good job."

"Yes, Headmistress!"

Amirah left her first pupil and turned to the second. She rested a hand on the sweet ass of Shani and slowly rubbed it. "Shani, dear, I'm going to need you to flip over again so Lacey can apologize properly. Feel free to keep the pillow over your face if you want." She's going to need time for that one.

Surprisingly, she watched as Shani took a deep breath, then flipped over. Because of the pillow, her hips were still elevated but she didn't cover her face. Instead she kept her hands forcibly to her sides and her eyes closed as hard as they could be.

So brave. Amirah moved over to Shani's head, sitting on her knees next to her. She reached out a hand to rub Shani's head. "Are you sure you're ready, Shani?"

She didn't open her eyes but she responded. "You said you wanted to see. That it would make you happy." The struggle in her voice warmed Amirah's heart.

"You've already made me very happy Shani. Now, I'm absolutely elated. Ready for Lacey's apology?"

Shani nodded. "Ok. Just relax." She removed her hand from her head and leaned over to spread Shani's legs. She heard Shani let out a noise at the action but still she didn't move to cover herself. When Amirah returned to her position she cradled Shani's head again. "You're doing great Shani."

While Shani murmured thanks, Amirah gave Lacey the 'go ahead' in the form of a nod. She watched as the blonde reluctantly leaned over and stuck out her tongue.

At the first lick Shani's eyes shot open and she went to sit up. Amirah caught her shoulders and forced her back down with a shush.

"W-what is she doing?'

Amirah continued her head rubs to calm her. Her other hand grabbed the girl's and offered a supportive squeeze. "She's apologizing. She's had far too many missed opportunities to please you and I figured now as a good time to start paying you back."

Shani closed her eyes again, but this time in pleasure as Lacey's tongue continued to work. For a while Amirah was content with simply holding Shani, massaging her scalp as she writhed in pleasure. She felt Shani's hand squeeze her own periodically when the pleasure was too much. Then the urge to tease her came back.

Amirah didn't want to interrupt Lacey's apology with teasing, but she also couldn't do nothing. She opted for the middle ground by releasing Shani's hand and used her now free arm to roam across Shani's upper body to help pleasure the girl. Shani's now free hand clung to Amirah's forearm but offered no resistance to Amirah's ministrations.

Amirah focused nowhere in particular as she moved her hand. She glided her fingertips along Shani's upper abs and moved back up her torso, cupping her breasts. After rolling each nipple between her nimble fingers her hand moved upward still, cupping and roaming Shani's face as the girl moaned against her. She got a good reaction when she moved slightly downward, using her nails to gently circle one of the bite marks she left on her shoulder. I guess I bit harder than I thought.

Looking up from Shani, Amirah locked eyes with Lacey, the blue orbs peering at her over Shani's pelvis. They looked angry and she detected the sting of jealousy in her eyes. If she didn't want to share, she shouldn't have brought Shani. Then Amirah remembered that the only reason Shani was included was because Lacey was so determined to see her again. Nevertheless, she brought Shani here and she will accept her.

Amirah was struck with another revelation from Lacey's solitary upbringing. Being an only child, Lacey was unaccustomed to having to share. To her, Shani is a toy. A toy that she gave to me but then immediately wanted back when she saw me playing with it, She thought a bit more. And she's probably mad at Shani for 'hogging' my attention. That was no good. Lacey needed to learn how to share. And the only way to do that was through exposure and sharing exercises.

Amirah is only human. Any human that see's two cute girls naked and fooling around is bound to get an erection at some point. She noticed Lacey's eyes staring at her crotch. Time for her first lesson in sharing. Amirah brought her hand back up to Shani's cheek.

"Sorry to interrupt you dear, but I have something I need your help with." Amirah noted that Shani opened her eyes and looked at her with none of the shame and embarrassment she had expressed earlier. She's too horny to be embarrassed anymore I guess.

Through her moans, "Yes, Amirah?" And she can say my name right. She's a quick learner. Amirah remembered how much fun she had teasing her before. Hopefully not too quick.

Amirah adjusted herself so that she was facing perpendicular to Shani's face, her head resting near her lap. She put on a voice as if she were distressed. "Well you see Shani, I was just looking at you and I couldn't help it." She grabbed the bass of her cock and moved it over Shani's face, watching the girl get wide eyed at seeing it up close. "I got like this and I don't know what to do! Your tight, little pussy is occupied right now but I'm sooooo hard. You wouldn't mind letting me use your mouth, would you?" From the corner of her eye Amirah checked on Lacey. The brit was furious. Good, I'll consider this a part of her punishment too.

Amirah watched as Shani gulped. "I-I guess that's fine." And then she went to sit up again.

"No, you relax, Shani. I don't want to bother you too much while Lacey apologizes. Could you just maybe lay back and open your mouth?"

"Oh. OK" Following directions, Shani opened her mouth as instructed. The angle was admittedly a bit weird with Shani's body being a slope so Amirah had to change a few things. First she stopped Lacey long enough to remove the pillow from Shani's hips. Then she placed the once face covering pillow under Shani's head to give it a bit of elevation. When everything was set up, she sent Lacey back to her task, all the while ignoring the angry looks the little brit was giving her and Shani.

Shani looked disturbed by the glares. "Don't worry about her, Shani, She'll get over it." Before she herself got into position, she couldn't resist cupping Shani's chin and placing her thumb in the girl's mouth. Immediately Shani closed it and started to suck on the digit with a moan. A true whore's instincts.

As she went to replace the thumb with her dick, she was interrupted by Lacey. "Headmistress, I-"

The anger returned but she kept her voice level. "No one said you could stop young lady."

"Headmistress, she's clean." She knows what she's supposed to do, she's just playing dumb.

"Lacey, you're to apologize properly. That means getting back down there and not stopping until she cums all over that pretty little face of yours." Her tone implied the words 'don't make me have to tell you this again.' With another glare, Lacey returned to her job, resuming Shani's moans.

With that handled, Amirah took her spot, placing her cock over Shani's mouth. When she placed the underside of the shaft against her lips, Shani opened her mouth and began to lick it.

Amirah relaxed into it, sighing loudly as she felt Shani's tongue slide over the underside of her shaft. Admittedly it did feel good to just sick back and have her dick pleased slowly. For a while the only blowjobs she got from Lacey were rough face fuckings. It felt nice having someone else do the work.

Though she did feel good, she went against her own rules a bit and turned up the theatrics. None of the noises she made were faked, but they had increased in volume when they came out. All of this was to get Lacey used to the sight and sounds of her being pleasured by Shani. A quick check revealed that Lacey had closed her eyes. I guess she'd rather be blind than see me in so much pleasure with someone else.

Another few minutes and Amirah almost felt sorry for Shani. Slowly but surely the tongue was pushing Amirah towards her orgasm, but Lacey had been going down on her twice as long as the blowjob and Shani still seemed nowhere near close to cumming. To be fair I never gave her that lesson on female anatomy. But again, it's not like she doesn't have one of her own.

Having no need to hold out for anyone, Amirah let her orgasm come early. "Here it comes Shani." Amirah tilted her dick slightly down, enough to get it in her mouth and against her tongue. Then she let out a long sigh as she unloaded.

Having been a slow and drawn out blowjob, her orgasm had none of its usual force, slowly leaking out of her dick and into the awaiting maw. Throughout the slow orgasm Shani continued to lick at the head while the cream filled her mouth. When Amirah was finished, she removed her shrinking cock from Shani's mouth. "Thank you, Shani." Amirah wanted to ravage her all over again when Shani laid there with her mouth open, showing her prize and those green eyes to Amirah. Amirah gently closed Shani's mouth and watched as the girl swallowed.

She looked over and saw that once again Lacey's eyes were open and staring at her. She made sure to keep eye contact as she leaned down and placed a soft kiss on Shani's forehead. "Good girl." Another glance at Lacey. She didn't like that.

Having been satisfied for the moment, Amirah moved on to worrying about Shani's pleasure. She moved down towards Lacey.

"She should have cum by now Lacey. Listen to how she responds when you do something. When she moves her hips, let them guide you. Don't just do what you think feels good. Let her body show you what feels good."