Private Lessons Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stood up, full of cum and lust. That felt good but now it's my turn. Her eyes left the relaxing blonde and focused on her fellow countrywoman. Upon meeting her eye, she internally chuckled at how Shani flinched and quickly rose to her feet.

Amirah realized just how much she missed this. Lacey was perfect in every way of course, but she missed the early days. The days where just a look would leave her confused and unsure of how to conduct herself. It made her feel powerful and she looked forward to breaking in Shani.

She confidently moved next to Shani and stood before her. She smirked at her face, showing obvious wonder and fear as the girl's eyes were glued to her cock that stood tall and ached for release.

She cupped Shani's chin and raised her head until their eyes met, which was still slightly down due to the girl's size. "Don't worry about that for now. Let's focus on you, Shani." she paused. "It is OK if I call you Shani, yes?"

She loved the nervous response she got back. "Y-yes Professor Mubarak."

"Oh please. You can call me Amirah, dear."

"O-OK. A-A-Amirah." She rewarded her student with a gentle cheek rub.

"That's a good girl."

Amirah was snapped out of her focus by Lacey's voice. "But I'm a better girl, right?" Her eyes showed a vulnerability Amirah couldn't bring herself to take advantage of.

"Of course, Lacey. There are many good girls but you're the goodest." That placated her for the moment and she turned her attention back to Shani.

"Now Shani. I don't think it's fair that you've gotten to see so much of me, yet you still have all your clothes on."

"Sorry Professor-"

"Amirah."

"Right. Sorry... Amirah" Shani went to start undressing but Amirah grabbed her wrist.

"Not so fast. Lacey brought you here as a gift. I think it's only right that I get to unwrap my own present, right?" Shani's face grew flush and she nodded.

"Proper ladies use their words, Shani."

"Yes, Amirah." Amirah was in heaven.

She then took her time looking over Shani, not too sure where to start. She reached out and touched her abdomen, feeling the abs under the shirt tense at her touch. She walked around to Shani's back, trailing her fingers around Shani's side and over her arm until she was touching her lower back. Everywhere her fingers grazed tensed and it looked as if Shani was holding her breath. She couldn't resist teasing her some more.

She grabbed Shani from behind, hearing the girl gasp and tense more as she slid her cock between the girl's ass cheeks. She whispered into her ear, making sure her voice purred. "Don't be so tense Shani. You feel that?" She emphasized the question with a gentle thrust of her hips.

Shani's response was barely audible. "... Yes"

"That's going inside of you Shani. That is if you want it to. I could stop here and you could leave if you're too scared. But I can guarantee you it'll feel good. For both of us."

Amirah felt a flash of annoyance as she was once again dragged out of her fun by Lacey. "It feels great slut! It feels li-"

"Yes Lacey, it feels good. But don't tell her all the details just yet. Let her experience them on her own." She returned to the whisper. "That is, if you want it." She gave another thrust. "Do you want it, Shani?" She already knew the answer. She just liked hearing them say it.

"...Yes."

"Yes what?"

"Yes I... want it."

"Good slut." Still pressed against Shani, Amirah started to unbutton her shirt, one button at a time.

Professor Mubar-... Amirah's Classroom.

Shani was caught in her spell. The pain of being a replacement was shoved from her consciousness the second their eyes met. This is more like what I heard.

Shani recognized the difference between Lacey and Professor Amirah instantly. Lacey used her loud bark to enforce obedience. Her actions were shows of force that were meant to make Shani submit. As if she were afraid of having the power taken away. Professor Amirah had no need for such things.

Her voice, her posture, her cadence. All of it told Shani that she was in control. No ifs, ands or buts. Shani barely recognized the air on her abs as her midsection was exposed. Her focus was entirely on the thing currently between her cheeks. It feels bigger than it looks.

Shani released a moan, letting her mind wander meant she was caught off guard when she suddenly felt hands on her breasts through her sports bra. She let out a louder one when they found her nipples and gave them a little squeeze.

"You have beautiful breasts Shani."

"Thank you, Profess- Amirah." She caught herself in time.

"And these here..." Professor Amirah trailed her hands down, her fingers taking their time to trace every ab. "Astounding."

Shani felt the mood shift slightly when Lacey spoke up. She felt Professor Amirah tense behind her. "Oh! You should make her give you a boob job! She's OK at those."

Neither of them were ready for Professor Amirah to snap. She turned her head, still clutching Shani close but her voice held plenty of warnings.

"Miss Cambell!" It made even Shani jump, and she wasn't the one being addressed. "Miss Almasi here was kind enough to wait patiently and quietly for her turn. I suggest you show her the same amount of respect. Furthermore, what I decide to do with this slut is my decision. Understood?"

Lacey's mood plummeted and she only responded with a downtrodden, "Yes, Headmistress."

"Good." Her tone shifted back to how it was before. "Sorry about that Shani. Where were we?"

"My abs?" Shani ventured.

"Ah yes. You are a fine specimen Shani. Nice, large breasts, fit body, large, childbearing hips. You're perfect breeding stock." That made Shani shiver.

"Breeding?"

"Oh yes. Not to mention your intelligence. How about it, Shani?" Shani gasped when she felt Professor Amirah's lips graze her collar bone. The whisper got quieter. "I could fill you up every. Single. Day. In about ten to fifteen years we could make a dynasty. A whole generation of Egyptian elite. How does that sound to you?"

Amirah's Classroom

Truth be told, Amirah just wanted to tease the girl. But after saying it out loud, it didn't sound all too bad a plan. But she had other things on her mind. She was curious about that spark she saw when they kissed in front of her. Maybe she could use that to her advantage...

She felt Shani shivering against her at the thought of being nothing more than a cumdump to create a whole generation. Before she could respond Amirah saved her by adding, "I'm just playing around Shani... or am I?" More shivering.

"Before we move on... I want to hear it from you."

"Hear what?"

" I want to hear a story, to get me really riled up. I want you to detail a usual night between you and Lacey."

"Um, OK. Well first we get back to my room and she makes me take off all my clothes."

Amirah started removing the shirt she unbuttoned, pulling Shani's arms the sleeved. "Makes you?"

"I'm not allowed to wear clothes whenever we're alone."

Amirah purred. "Looking at your body, I don't blame her." She started removing Shani's bra.

"Well, there's no real schedule or order. We study and then she tells me to do things whenever she gets hard."

"I bet she gets hard often around you. What kind of things Shani?" Her hands had moved to Shani's legs, one tracing her thighs to feel the strong muscles flex and the other playing with the waistband of her skirt.

"Well, usually it's like a blowjob or deep throating. She says I've gotten good at those. Sometimes she likes to get a boob job from me. It's mostly those two, though sometimes..."

Amirah kept her hands moving, one of them unzipping the skirt and letting it fall to the ground, surprised to find her volleyball shorts underneath. "You wear your shorts under your normal clothes? Shani, you know that's against the rules."

"No! We just came from practice and I didn't have time to fully change..."

"Oh that explains it."

"Explains what?"

Amirah took a deep whiff of Shani's collar. 'Why you smell so good. So intense. It's your smell."

"You sure? I could start showering or something befor-"

"No Shani. I like it." She decided to fake out Shani. Her hand started to trail down her front, towards her lower lips. She felt the girl take a breath and hold it, tensing. Then the hand moved to her back, instead kneading her ass flesh. "No panties?"

"I... I don't like people seeing my panty line when I play..." She's surprisingly bashful and cute.

"Well that's fine. We won't be needing them anyway. Now I believe you were telling me something else about your escapades with Miss Cambell? Something about 'sometimes'?" Something about their interactions had left a bad taste in her mouth and she couldn't quite place why. She needed more information.

"Sometimes she likes to put it between my thighs and cum that way. Or she sits in my lap and I jerk her off while she sucks on my breasts." Amirah caught on instantly. She has the same skin tone. Her bust is about the same. Lacey found herself a replacement. Some part of that hurt Amirah. But the part that always screamed for her to back off was celebrating. Lacey was finally moving on.

But loudest yet was the alarm that blared when Shani stopped talking. Something was missing. Her hands stopped and she turned Shani around, the topless girl squeaking at the forcefulness of the action. Amirah's voice grew intense. "That's it?"

"Yes?"

"That's all you do? Nothing else?"

Startled, Shani looked for something to appease her. "Sometimes she fingers me to make me.... squirt." Amirah honed in on the word 'sometimes.'

"How often?"

"Huh?"

"How. Often?" her voice growing more tense

"Maybe every couple of days."

"So on the other days you don't finish?"

"Not really... but it's fine! I enjoy it and I take care of myself after she leaves." Everything about that sentence made Amirah livid. Judging by how Shani clammed up, it showed on her face.

Headmistress' Classroom

Lacey was lost in her own head as she watched Headmistress prepare to devour Shani. She thought she was ready for this butcher wasn't. Seeing Headmistress with someone else made her feel pain. And on a lesser scale, seeing someone else use her slut felt similarly bad.

Not to mention Headmistress reprimanded her. That sure ruined the high she was on from being reunited with her. I don't like this. She watched them whisper to each other before Headmistress flipped Shani around. Something's wrong.

After a few sentences Headmistress released Shani, her body tense. Then all tension left her body as she turned to face Lacey. Lacey's blood turned cold.

Headmistress looked at her with a smile on her face, one of the warmest ones she's ever seen. But the smile didn't reach her eyes.

"Lacey," The use of her name would have been hint enough that everything was alright, but her tone was the scariest part. It was sweet, loving, and laced with venom. "Would you please join us for a moment?"

Despite the phrasing, Lacey understood she didn't have much choice. She got up from the mattress and slowly walked over to the pair. She stood next to and slightly behind Shani for protection.

"Front and center please." Lacey stepped out, shrinking in her scorching gaze. "Now. I'm going to list off some things Lacey and you tell me if they are true or false. Understood?"

"Yes, Headmistress"

Headmistress pulled Shani towards her, spinning her around. She wrapped her arms around Shani's naked torso as she continued to give Lacey the terrifying smile over her shoulder. "You have Shani here get naked whenever you are alone." Is that what this is about?

"True."

Headmistress raised her hands to grope Shani's breasts. "You then proceed to use Shani however you wish, when you wish."

"True"

"Ok." Headmistress looked Lacey dead in her eyes as she licked Shani's collarbone, causing the third party to release a moan. "And after you are done, you finish her off every time?"

Confused, Lacey answered truthfully. "Not every time, No"

The look got more intense. "True or false, Lacey."

Cursing herself, she squeaked out. "False."

"There are days in which you never get Shani off." Lacey's heart sunk as she started to see where this was going.

She hesitated to answer this one. "True."

"You sometimes go days without tending to Shani's needs."

"... True."

"You finish multiple times every time you two are together."

"...True."

"I'll be back in a second, Shani." Headmistress gave Shani a pat on the head and released her, then moved to stand in front of Lacey.

Never had Lacey felt so small in front of Headmistress. Never had she been more afraid of a smile. The part that made her feel the worst was that behind the fake smile, behind the angry eyes, she senses a deep rooted disappointment.

"Lacey."

"Yes, Headmistress?"

"When we started this, I told you that you would learn to not only pleasure yourself, but others. And you haven't been pleasuring Shani, have you?"

"... No, Headmistress."

"You've been using her solely for your own pleasure, haven't you?"

"Yes Headmistress."

"She may be a whore, but she still deserves to enjoy herself, don't you agree?"

"Yes, Headmistress."

"Good. Go take a seat. I'll deal with you after she has her turn. She doesn't deserve to have any more of her time wasted on you. That wouldn't be fair, now would it?"

"No, Headmistress." Lacey did as she was told, taking a chair from the side of the room and seating herself in it, ignoring the cold material on her naked skin. She reflected on how she disappointed Headmistress.

Amirah's Classroom

Having set that straight for now, Amirah returned to Shani. She was much more eager to begin, the revelation having killed her appetite for much foreplay. Unfortunately her role as teacher and the one in charge here meant that she still had to wait just a bit more.

She took the topless girl's hands in her own, rubbing her thumbs over the top of them. "On behalf of Lacey, I apologize."

Shani grew flustered. "Oh- um. I mean it's OK. I'm just a whore right? I'm here for.... For you to use."

Amirah gripped her hands harder. "That's not true Shani. I mean yes, you seem to be a whore. But that doesn't mean we can just use you and leave you be. Being a whore isn't a bad thing. You are a whore because you enjoy sex. And that's OK Shani. Everyone enjoys it. Whores are just brave enough to say it openly. Everyone deserves to enjoy sex to the fullest. Lacey, and by extension, I, have denied you that right."

Shani only grew more flustered. "I- i don't know how... Thank you? Apology accepted?"

Amirah smiled warmly, for real this time. "It's Ok Shani. I'll show you my apology. And then afterwards," her voice grew hard again, she raised it to carry across the room without turning her head, "Lacey will apologize to you herself."

Leading her by the hands, Amirah walked backwards until they were at the mattress. She sized Shani up. Something inside her got a little impatient.

Quickly, she pulled Shani towards her while side stepping, never letting go of her hands. This caused the surprised athlete to spin with Amirah until their positions were switched and her back was to the air mattress. Using the momentum Amirah pushed Shani backwards, causing the girl to stumble.

Shani crashed down onto the air mattress. Without missing a beat or giving SHani a chance to orient herself, Amirah got down and crawled atop Shani, trapping her between the mattress and herself. Shani rested on her back and Amirah laid on her forearms above her, their breasts pressed against each other's.

It had the effect she wanted. She could feel the girl's frantic heartbeat. Her quickened breath. She saw her pupils dilate. Like a cornered mouse. Amirah tilted to the side, laying next to Shani and used her free hand to lazily draw shapes on the girl's abs.

She returned the purr to her voice as she whispered into her ear. "Shani." She felt her tense as the sensation of breath on her neck.

"Yes, Professor?"

Amirah clicked her tongue. "That's not what I asked you to call me Shani."

"Sorry. Yes...Amirah."

"I'm going to show you just how sorry I am for Lacey's actions. Or I guess in this case, inaction. Relax and enjoy." She started trailing her hand down. Shani spoke up when her hand started to go under her shorts. She started to reach down as if to remove them.

"Do you want me t-" Amirah silenced her by blowing air into her ear.

"I don't want you to do anything but lay there and sing for me. Remember, you're my present." Amirah gave her a little nip on her neck for good measure. "I'll finish unwrapping you when I'm good and ready."

Amirah meant what she said. She wanted to make Shani scream. Slipping her hand into the shorts, Amirah was surprised by how much liquid was in there as her fingers grazed her lips. Lacey wasn't kidding.

She traced her fingers in and around Shani's petals, hearing the bigger woman try to suppress her noises. Can't have that now can we?

Amirah bit Shani on the shoulder. Not enough to really hurt, but more than the light grazings of teeth previously administered. That got the reaction she wanted as Shani couldn't hold back the loud moan. "I told you to sing for me Shani."

"But... profe" another bite. "AH-mirah! It's... embarrassing." So cute.

"There's no judgment here Shani. I already know you're a whore, so let loose. I want you to. Don't you want to make me happy Shani?"

She could barely get her response out. "Yes."

Amirah was conflicted. She wanted to show Shani a good time, but also her own needs were becoming unbearable. She gave in to her own desires and decided to move things along quicker. This is Lacey's mess to clean up anyway. Then she got an idea. In more ways than one. Guided by the pleasant sounds of Shani, her fingers quickly found all the spots that made her moan the loudest.

The next few minutes were pure enjoyment for Amirah. As her fingers gilded across her folds, they eventually found their way to Shani's hard little nub. Relentlessly she rubbed tight circles around it, listening to the noises she made. Whenever the noises got too low, she moaned out 'professor' instead of 'Amirah,' or if Amirah just felt like it, she gave Shani another nibble.

When she sensed the oncoming orgasm, Amirah moved her hand lower, quickly shoving two fingers inside and finding that special spot. Time to see what she's got. With two fingers inside and her thumb on her clit, Amirah's arm was a blur as she ruthlessly assaulted Shani's pussy, marveling at the wet noises she was making.

Amirah made sure to watch Shani's face as she locked up, mouth open in a silent scream. Her hand didn't stop but she did note that while the girl tensed, the shorts and her arm got a lot wetter and the noise got louder. I'm going to need to stock up on liquids so she doesnt die on me.

Amirah went slightly longer than was comfortable in her curiosity to see just how much the girl could squirt. She ended when the girl thrashed helplessly against her. She could've easily stopped me herself, but she didn't. She's such a good slut.

Wanting to reward Shani further she leaned in and kissed her cheek, hearing both Lacey and Shani gasp at the action. Two birds with one stone. Punishment for Lacey and a nice reward for Shani.

"You did such a good job Shani. You make such sweet noises."

"Thank you... Amirah."

"And you're really cute when you cum." Shani locked up at the word 'cute.' Amirah felt her still inserted fingers squeezed. Interesting. Amirah looked down at the girl's body, realizing the cause of the reaction. She's so big I doubt she gets called cute much. Lacey is basically immune to it by now. But not her. This'll be fun.