Private Lessons Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Professor Amirah's Classroom

Shani was getting assaulted from all sides. Professor Amirah was being so nice to her but she was also saying and doing all these embarrassing things. She couldn't take it. As she recovered from her orgasm she covered her face. It felt like it was on fire.

She heard a voice in her ear. "Oh don't be like that Shani." She didn't move her hands. "OK then. I know just how to make you come out of there." She felt Profesor Amirah move from her side, but she refused to move her hands to see.

She then felt her legs raised. Realizing what was happening, her body moved on its own to raise her hips, allowing Professor Amirah to remove her now soaked shorts. When they were off, she felt her legs pushed apart and then nothing. She knew that Amirah was staring and that made her all the more embarrassed.

The air mattress shifted and then she felt a weight on top of her. She felt the weight of another person but most importantly she felt a hot, thick weight push down on her pelvic bone. It almost reached her belly button. The shock of what was about to happen caused her to remove her hands and attempt to look down.

The second her hands came off her face she found her wrists grabbed and held to her sides. Her face was mere inches away from Professor Amirah's.

"That's better. Now where was I? Oh, yeah. You're very pretty Shani." Her reaction was to once again cover her face, but her arms were pinned. She found that she couldn't summon a fraction of the strength she'd spent the last decade building in volleyball.

Professor Amirah leaned in and kissed up her neck. Shani Shuddered and held back a noise when the kisses ended in a nibble on her ear. Barely above a whisper, Professor Amirah whispered to her. "Cute too. Almost as cute as Lacey." The compliments were building up inside of her. The lack of escape meant she lacked an outlet for all the embarrassment building up in her.

"Don't fight it Shani. You're... Oh." In the face of so much raw emotion, the only thing Shani could muster was to start crying. Tears slid down her cheeks as she stared up at her mentor.

Amirah's Classroom

Shit, I went too far. Amirah released Shani's arms and watched as they snapped right back to covering her face. The mood she was going for gone, Amirah went for damage control, cradling her head..

"No, please. Don't cry I-"

She was interrupted by Shani. "No. I'm sorry I just-No ones ever... I'm sorry for ruining it." This activated Amirah's maternal instinct.

"Nonsense Shani. You didn't ruin anything. If anything, it's my fault for pushing too hard. If you want we can stop and come back to this later."

"No!" The urgent response shocked Amirah. Seems she wants this as much as I do. "I'll do better, just give me a minute."

Having a moment of dejavu, Amirah rubbed her head and said "You don't need to be better. Just be yourself." Amirah racked her brain for a way forward, then mentally patted herself on the back as she found a solution to solve all their problems. First to make sure.

She brushed her hand through the girl's hair. "You really don't mind continuing?" The girl shook her head from behind her hands. "OK." Amirah gave her another moment before venturing, "Did you... not like the things I said to you?" Another head shake. "So it was just embarrassing and it's embarrassing to see your face?" This time a nod. "Would it be OK if I kept saying these things to you as long as I couldn't see your face?" Hesitation. Then a nod. "OK. Do me a favor and flip over." Amirah removed herself from atop the girl.

Professor Amirah's Classroom

Shani did what she was asked, making sure to not show her face while she was turning over. She's so nice. I'm ruining the moment and she's still worried about me. Once she was on her stomach she felt Professor Amirah tap her hip.

"Raise your butt up for a second." She complied and felt a pillow slide under her. When the hand let her know she could relax, she dropped her weight, her butt now elevated. Then she felt another tap on her hands. She peeked out and saw a second pillow being handed to her. "To cover your face with."

Appreciative, Shani quickly swapped her hands out for the pillow, burying her face in the plush and waiting for something to happen.

Professor Amirah broke the silence. "If it makes you feel better, Lacey was a bit of a cry baby herself when we first started." The noise she heard from Lacey's direction confirmed the statement for Shani. "So there's no need to feel bad for crying. She did it three separate times in one night, once." That got a giggle out of Shani, the image of Lacey crying in Professor Amirah's arms did its job of making her feel better about her own tears.

Amirah's Classroom

Amirah was relieved when she saw Shani's strong shoulders move as she laughed. Some kind of positive emotion was her final check in the list to make sure she was really OK and not just doing this to make her happy.

With that out of the way, Amirah needed to get herself back in the right mindset. And she knew just how to do it. I always did think she had a great ass. Especially in those tight volleyball shorts.

Now with the girl's ass elevated, Amirah straddled her strong thighs, resting her cock between the brown cheeks. She then massaged the ass, playing with it to both build her own arousal and Shani's back to previous levels. She was so absorbed in the way the flesh moved under her touch she almost missed the noise Shani made.

Looking up from her new toy, Amirah was surprised to find Shani's head turned to the side, one emerald eye looking up at her. When their gazes met, Shani let out a noise that was eerily close to 'eep' and once again hid her face in the pillow.

Amirah's voice became that of one playing peek-a-boo with a baby. "There she is!" Amirah couldn't resist. This is too cute not to tease. She leaned forward until her body was pressed flat against Shani's back, putting her mouth next to Shani's head and brushing her hair away from her ear. "Is someone ready to come out and let me see her face?"

Amirah resisted dying from acute cuteness accumulation as she watched Shani shake her head into the pillow. "Are you sure?" She couldn't get enough of the girl's shyness. Shani nodded into the pillow. "OK. I'll be here when you're ready to come out and play."

She raised her body back up, staring down at the girl hiding her face and her glorious ass.

Professor Amirah's Classroom

Shani felt like she was being unfair to Professor Amirah but she couldn't bring herself to show her face. Embarrassment filled her and the only feeling to rival it was the arousal at knowing it wouldn't be the only thing filling her soon. When she felt Professor Amirah spread her cheeks, both feelings grew stronger

She jumped when she felt something hot and large press against the entrance to her folds. "Last chance Shani. Are you sure you want this? For me to fuck you with my big, long, hard cock." The dirty talk did not help her situation, but it did excite her more. All she could muster was a final nod into the pillow as she braced herself.

She released a moan as she was spread to her limit on the dick. Professor Amirah had a solid grip on her hips and was slowly but surely easing it in with a moan of her own. After an eternity she felt her hips meet her ass, signaling that all of it was inside of her. It feels bigger on the inside than it felt on the outside.

She made another noise into the pillow as she felt Professor Amirah shift above her, causing her cock to grind Shani from the inside.

When the Professor spoke, Shani could hear the smile on her face. "You got it all in one go Shani! Good job. Despite being so tight, your wetness was more than enough for me to slide right in. And I didn't notice a hymen. Were you someone else's 'good slut' before Lacey and I? I wonder."

The insinuation made her face burn hotter as she spoke into the pillow. "No... I just tore it while doing stretches."

Professor Amirah shifted again, purposefully grinding back and forth inside of Shani and making her moan into her pillow. "If you say so. Well, tell me Shani. How do you feel now that I'm inside you?"

Shani could only tell the truth. "Full." This caused Professor Amirah to break into a fit of laughter, each heave of her body causing more grinding within Shani.

"You're pretty straight forward for someone so shy. Tell me how you really feel Shani. How did It feel when I pushed into you? Did you like it?" She could tell that the Professor was intent on dragging this out as long as possible just to tease her. Shani nodded into the pillow.

"Big girls use their words Shani."

"Yes... I liked it."

"And how did it feel?" She could practically hear her smirk get wider.

Shani hesitated, having to say it out loud causing her to hug the pillow closer. "Good."

"That's all I wanted Shani. Was that so hard? It feels good for me too. Such a fat ass with a tight little pussy to match. Do you want me to continue?"

Knowing nodding would only prolong her suffering she used her words like a 'Big girl' Should. "Yes."

A subtle move that caused Shani to moan again. "Do you want me to fuck you with my big, fat, cock.?"

"Yes."

That damned grin could be heard once again. "Yes, what?"

"Yes... f-fuck me."

Not good enough. "With?"

"Your- co-"

"I think you're missing a few words there, Shani."

"Your... big.... Fat c-c-cock."

"Now put it all together."

"F-f-f-fuck me with your big, fat, cock."

"I think you forgot to ask nicely." Shani was surprised her face didn't set the pillow on fire. It was so hot.

She shouted her plea, hoping to finally appease Professor Amirah and be left alone. "Please. Please fuck me with your big, fat, cock!"

The silence that followed meant the grin had probably reached cheshire cat proportions. "See? I knew you had it in you."

Realizing her torment was over, Shani relaxed onto both pillows before promptly tensed up again when Professor Amirah started moving. The removal of the cock was slow, scraping all sides of her walls and making her think it would tear her inside out. When only the tip remained, she felt empty. Having been stretched to her limit whilst being teased she had grown somewhat accustomed to it being inside of her. Now that it was gone, she felt hollow.

She didn't have to wait long to be filled again however, as instead of another slow insertion, Professor Amirah adjusted her grip on Shani's hips before shoving herself back in with a triumphant grunt. The shock and wave of pleasure caused Shani to moan into the pillow.

Professor Amirah repeated this a few more times, slow extractions followed by hard thrusts. All Shani could do was lay there and take it, though that wasn't necessarily a bad thing with how good it was making her feel. She was once again under fire as Professor Amirah began speaking.

"Damn. I think you're even tighter than Lacey on her first time. And yet somehow I'm having a much easier time with you." Shani gasped as she felt Professor Amirah slam her palm into her ass, slapping it and sending an embarrassing sound echoing across the room. She felt the Professor's fingers sink into her ass, felt her flesh enveloping the digits. "It's like you were made for this!"

Amirah's Classroom.

This is what life's all about. A tight pussy on your cock, a cute girl attached to it and a nice ass attached to that. Not to say Amirah didn't enjoy Lacey's petite body, but variety is the spice of life. Amirah reached down to squeeze the ass again, her hand not big enough to cover the whole cheek. There's just so much. She felt like a kid on Christmas getting to play with her present.

The lack of deep emotional connection to Shani only enhanced the experience. Unlike Lacey, where she had to be in control at all times lest she make an irreparable mistake, she felt like she could be uninhibited with the athlete. No guilt or worrying to weigh down her enjoyment of being in the moment.

And I could just tease her all goddamn day. It was quickly becoming her favorite thing to do. To see such a strong girl act so meek filled her with a sense of pride that she had accomplished such a task. Her name was another bonus. It was a fun/ easy name to say and one of the home country, a good name. The way Shani unconsciously flinched whenever she said it made it that much more fun.

Amirah had half a mind to really let the girl have it, but first things first, she had to make sure that Shani enjoyed herself to the fullest. I won't make the same mistake Lacey made. She thought about how to accomplish her goal and her genuine smile once again turned sinister. Just because I have a job to do doesn't mean I can't have fun doing it.

She paused after her next thrust, noting the satisfying clap of those ass cheeks. Then she rested her weight on the girl's back once more. Once down she began shallow and gentle thrusts, reveling in the feeling of the girl rocking and shivering beneath her.

Her voice rang out in a sing-song fashion. "Ooooooooh Shaniiiii." She felt the girl tense when addressed. She could practically smell the dread the girl had as she awaited her next words. Amirah put a fake pout in her voice "Shani won't you let me see your face? I miss it. You have such pretty eyes."

She got back a muffled "No!" The resistance only making her enjoy herself more.

"Pleeeaase Shani? It's in my top five favorite parts of you." The trap was laid.

Instead of an immediate no she got silence. The anticipation of her answer was only equaled by the heavenly feeling of Shani's pussy as they gently rocked together on the air mattress. After a few moans Shani spoke again.

"... What are the parts?" Gotcha.

"Well, there's no particular order Shani. All of you is soooo good that I can't pick. One of them is your big breasts." She reached her hands between the mattress and Shani to massage the mammaries. She loved the noises Shani made into pillow as she played with them. "These are so much fun to play with." She emphasized her next words by performing the acts as she said them. Listening to the muffled squeals made it all the sweeter. "You can grope em, Squeeeeeze them, Shake them. And if that gets boring there are these fun little nubs you roll between your fingers and pinch." With the pinch she got a particularly loud yelp and felt Shani squeeze down on her cock. I'll bookmark that for later.

"Next there's your ass. It's so full and round. It's so soft and it feels sooo good to slide my dick between. Does it feel good for you when I do that Shani? When I slide my cock between your juicy ass cheeks?"

"... Yes"

"Yesssssss what, Shani?"

"... I like it when you slide your cock between... my j-j-juicy ass cheeks." The embarrassment and shame in her voice drove Amirah wild.

"Good slut. Now where was I? Oh yeah. Next were all your," She put extra force into her description. "Hard, firm, muscles. Your abs are very nice Shani. Though now that I had a look at you from the back, your shoulders are also great." She waited a few, slow thrusts, waiting for the girl to respond. She didn't get one, but she knew how to.

"Shaaaaaaaaniiiiii"

The girl whimpered. "Yes?"

"Yes what?"

"... Yes Pr-" Amirah had been waiting for the slip up. She slid her tongue up one of Shani's strong shoulder blades, causing the girl to end her sentence and squeal.

"That's not how you address me Shani. Not while we're in this room and especially not when I'm inside you. You wouldn't want me to go back to the biting would you?" She threatened to make good on her promise by grazing her teeth along the girl's shoulder.

Shani whined into the pillow. "Noooooo." She loves it. We both know it. I'll make her admit it eventually.

"Then address me properly."

"Yes, Amirah?"

"What do you say when someone gives you a compliment Shani?"

"Th-Ah!" In the middle of her words Amirah gave her a hard thrust, throwing her off tempo. "Thank you."

She made sure to get as close to Shani's ear as possible. "You are very welcome Shani. Next, would have to be your pretty face." She felt another squeeze from her pussy. Unable to keep silent, but also not willing to resist, Shani expressed her lament and embarrassment by moaning into the pillow. Not letting up, Amirah continued. "Your, sexy, pretty, cute. Face. I always thought you were cute Shani, since the day you first walked into my class. I really wish you'd let me see it. Especially your eyes." I think I can push a little more. Amirah figured a little teasing in her native tongue would be good. "What if I started calling you Eyani?" She felt Shani tighten at recognition of the Arabic term of endearment. "Wouldn't that be nice? Would you be my Eyani?"

The one thing she stayed strong on, despite the whine. "Nooooo."

"What's wrong with it? I like it. I want to see your pretty eyes. The name fits you perfectly... Eyani" She didn't get a verbal response, but the way her body reacted was more than enough.

Time for the finishing strike. "And last but not least, your tight pussy." She snaked her hands under Shani's hips and between her in the pillow. She quickly found her clit and started playing with it.

Immediately Shani squirmed under her, trying to resist the pleasure Amirah was bestowing upon her. "It's so wet and tight. It even took all of me on the first try! At least it's honest, unlike you are. But that's OK. I'll make you honest soon enough."

She continued playing with the clit while Shani wiggled beneath her. She must be really sensitive, I'm barely touching it- Oh! I just touched it and she came. Looks like Lacey's not the only one with a hair trigger after a little praise. Amirah kept the pace, letting Shani ride out her orgasm. She enjoyed the way her walls fluttered around her cock

When she settled down, Amirah removed her hand, noting how wet the pillow was. She paused her thrust to give Shani a break. At least a physical one.

The playful voice returned. "Shaaaaaniiiii."

The girl sounded near her breaking point again. "What?" I'll look past that for now.

"What was that Shani?" No response. "What happened?" Still no response. "Did you perhaps, cum Shani?" The slightest nod into the pillow. "Did you cum all over my dick Shani?" Another nod. "Did it feel good Shani?" a tertiary nod. "I'm glad you're enjoying yourself Shani. Mind if I have some fun now?"

Shani surprised her with a little back-talk. "Aren't you having enough fun?" Oooooo got another pouter on my hands.

"You're right. Mind if I have some more?" A fourth nod into the pillow. "Thank you Shani." Amirah raised herself up back to her knees, repositioning herself to gain the most leverage.

"You know Shani? You're such a big girl. I bet you could handle a lot of physical stress." She detected the curiosity from Shani's back. "I'm sure Lacey told you all about how I've had her. About how rough I was. Truth be told, I was always holding back." She heard a gasp from the side of the room. "I mean you've seen her Shani. In fact, you could see her right now if you came out of the pillow." Shani shook her head. "Worth a try. Anyway, she's tiny. Adorable, but tiny."

"But you Shani. You are big and strong. I bet I could go all out and you would barely feel it. Would it be Ok if I did that Shani?" By the way she's squeezing me right now, her body's already decided. Shani nodded into the pillow. "OK Shani." She withdrew almost all the way and then paused. "Hold on tight." and with all her strength, she rammed herself home inside of Shani.