Private Lessons Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We did it!"

Confused, Shani questioned slowly. "We did... what?"

"Headmistress said yes! We are going to see her tomorrow after classes."

Shani's eyes also lit it up. "Really!?"

In the excitement, they both lost themselves. Shani reached up to pull Lacey down into a hug, Lacey leaned down to do the same but meant to put her head on the same side of the hug as Shani, which caused them to headbutt each other.

When the pain subsided, they found themselves forehead to forehead, looking into each other's eyes.

"I never noticed how green your eyes are. They're pretty." The raw compliment with no added backhanded comment further threw Shani off balance. Awkwardly, she responded with one of her own while feeling her face burn. Thank god my skin tone doesn't show blush easily.

"Thanks... I like your blue one's as well."

At her awkwardness Lacey laughed. A sweet sound that she hadn't heard before. Not the cruel chuckle that usually preceded an insult. Shani felt the troublesome feelings double in intensity.

After a second of build up, which felt like an eternity to Shani, Lacey pushed Shani down until she was fully on her back again. And then their lips met and Shani was once again introduced to a new feeling.

They only ever kissed when Lacey was acting weird and some part of Shani felt like it wasn't really meant for her. As if Lacey needed someone to kiss instead of Lacey wanting to kiss her. This one on the other hand was one hundred percent meant for her. There was a little extra something there that made it different.

Not expecting the kiss, Shani's breath was taken away from her and she was once again slaved to the whims of the smaller girl. When Lacey pulled away, she put their foreheads back together. Shani still sensed the excitement from earlier, now mixed in with a tinge of lust. But she also saw relief and gratitude in the blue orbs.

Lacey whispered to her, her breath tickling Shani's lips as she maintained eye contact. "Thank you." It was the most sincere thing Shani had ever heard. "Thank you for giving me the chance to see her again."

Before Shani could question why there was so much emotion behind the words, or even just say 'your welcome,' they both noticed that Laceys eyes were tearing up. To hide her face Lacey opted to go in for another hug, laying flat on Shani and pushing her face into Shani's shoulder in clear embarrassment.

Then the tears started. Concerned, Shani went to look at Lacey's face but could only get a glimpse before Lacey snuggled in further and pushed her head away. From the glimpse she saw pure relief and judged that these were tears of joy. Awkwardly she wrapped her arms around Lacey, one hand cradling her head while the other slowly rubbed her back.

7:00 pm, Amirah's Classroom.

Not knowing what to do with herself, Amirah sat at her desk with her hands folded, fidgeting with her fingers. Any second now. Her excitement for the night's events was overshadowed by her anxiousness for seeing Lacey again.

She didn't think Lacey could do it. Last time she had gotten too close, almost folded. Lacey was addictive and she didn't know if she would have the mental fortitude to deny her again. And then there was the other person she had to deal with.

Thoughts of who it could be evaporated when she heard a knock on her door. Amirah swallowed and tried to keep her face as straight as possible, lest she leave an opening for Lacey to strike her heart.

"Come in."

In walked Shani Almasi and Amirah released the breath she didn't know she was holding. I don't have to deal with it yet.

"Good evening Miss Almasi." Amirah returned to her relaxed state. She noted the anxiousness in Shani's voice and posture.

"Go-Good afterno-Evening! Good evening Professor." It's cute when she tries so hard.

"What can I do for you? Unfortunately I don't have time for our study sessions this week as I made prior plans with other students but I'll be happy to pick up your studies starting next week." She gave Shani a knowing look. "As long as you continue to uphold your responsibilities to the team."

"Thank you, Professor, but I'm not here for a study session." Then she quickly added, "Tonight at least."

Amirah was confused. "Then what are you he-" Her sentence trailed off as she saw something peeking out from behind Shani's back. She recognized the golden hair and the aquamarine eye nervously staring at her from behind the bigger girl. "Oh."

Professor Mubarak's Classroom

Shani stood there awkwardly as she conversed with Professor Mubarak. Up until they got to the door Lacey had been in control, telling her how to behave and to not 'embarrass her' but the second they got outside the room Lacey clammed up and pushed Shani toward the door. Shani followed Professor Mubarak's gaze and saw the blonde peeking out from behind her. Not knowing her role here, she waited for someone to tell her what to do.

Movement shifted her gaze back to the Professor as she saw her get up from her chair abruptly. Her face expressed one of caution, want, and a tinge of fear. At the same time she felt Lacey let go of the back of her shirt to fully stand beside her.

Shani then watched this awkward interaction between the two. She didn't understand what was happening but it was as if you introduced two of the same animal into a shared cage. Warily they inched towards each other, the Professor walking around her desk and Lacey inching towards her. Both shared the look of caution, as if they were not sure if they should/could. Shani was sure that both of them had forgotten she was standing there.

A few more hesitant steps and the two were standing six feet apart, each waiting for the other to make the first move. Now staring at the back of Lacey's head, Shani couldn't see her face, but she could hear a noise that conveyed some sort of question. After a long moment she saw Professor Mubarak nod.

In stark contrast to the previous movements, in a flash of blonde hair Lacey slammed into Professor Mubarak, throwing her arms around her midsection and burying her face into her bust. The Professor was thrown off balance and placed afoot back to steady herself. Once her balance returned she eagerly returned the hug, one arm around Lacey's back and another cradling her head as they squeezed each other as hard as they could.

And then the tears came and they came hard. They stood there hugging each other for several long minutes before a single word was spoken. When they did speak, it started with Lacey trying to speak around her heavy sobs.

"I-I-I miss-m" She was interrupted by Professor Mubarak.

"Shhhhh. I know, Ameli. I know. Me too." Shani was not expecting to hear Arabic. That term is only for loved ones. As she held Lacey closer, she raised her eyes to meet Shani's. "Oh!" She wiped her eyes on her sleeve and went to remove herself from Lacey's grip. "I'm sorry Miss Almasi. It's incredibly rude to ignore a guest."

She went to move away from Lacey but the blonde would not let go, instead crying out "You promised!" That caused Professor Mubarak to freeze. Promised her what?

The Professor sent Shani an apologetic look. "I'm so sorry. Do you mind waiting just a bit longer? I did promise her." Shani just nodded, still stunned at seeing the strongest women she knew break down in front of her.

It was then Shani noticed that most of the desks had been stacked in the back of the room, leaving an open space in the center with a box. Is that an air mattress?

When Professor Mubarak walked over to it Lacey gasped. "You kept it here?" she sounded as if someone had just proposed to her.

Professor Mubarak then got... bashful? Why is she acting this way? "I just uhhh... well it was too much of a hassle to bring it back to my office then all the way home." An obvious lie.

Shani stayed where she was, standing there as she watched them set up the mattress. Once done they threw a few sheets on it and some pillows and a bed was in the center of the classroom.

Then it grew quiet again as they both stared at each other. Then, in what must have been silent agreement, both of them started stripping fast. In no time both of them were naked before Shani, lost in their own world.

Shani noted that Lacey was already hard, her body shaking with nervous excitement. Her eyes then moved onto Professor Mubarak. The full round breasts, her toned midsection and perfect, brown skin. Shani noticed she was also hard.

The Egyptian woman's obelisk shook Shani to her core. She had just gotten used to taking Lacey's and she was warned that Professor Mubarak was bigger but she didn't think it would be that much bigger. She felt her throat ache at the thought of deep throating it. I'm supposed to take that in my throat!? Then she looked back to Lacey and her small frame. She takes that in her throat!? Then her eyes traveled down to Lacey's pelvis. She takes that there!? How does she even walk straight? Wait. Her hand rested itself above her own lower abdomen. I have to take that here!?

While Shani internally deliberated on her predicament, the other two started getting down to business. Or more specifically, Lacey started getting down on her knees before Professor Mubarak stopped her.

"No, Lacey. I promised you a turn. You will get your turn." And with that Professor Mubarak surprised both girls by getting down on her knees. I thought she was supposed to be dominant here. Why is she the one going down?

Lacey on the other hand, was on the verge of tears again she was so honored. "Headmistress!? Are- are you sure? You don't have to. I could ju-" Professor Mubarak silenced her with a look as she grabbed Lacey's length.

"I keep my promises, young lady. Now, be quiet and enjoy yourself." With that command, Professor Mubarak took Lacey into her mouth.

Shani watched her idol blow her... classmate? Sure, let's go with that. It was merely one of the many terms floating around her head for the tiny Brit. And the one that required the least amount of internal reflection.

She watched the blowjob with mixed emotions. She never imagined that Professor Mubarak would ever submit herself to anyone after all the stories she heard whilst Lacey used her body, let alone willingly do so. This situation seemed more sensual than she was led to believe. Not that it made her any less wet.

She watched as Lacey fell apart. Moans and noises that Shani had never heard before escaped her lips. Some part of her thought it was adorable. Another part of her was jealous that she never made those noises when Shani blew her.

Less than three minutes in, Shani heard Lacey release a particularly urgent squeak and she saw the professor's eyes go wide. She didn't understand what was happening until she recognized the sight of Professor Mubarak's throat flexing and relaxing. Again the surge of arousal was met with another stab of jealousy. I've never made her cum that fast before.

She watched as Professor Mubarak took her time swallowing, making sure to get all of it before removing her mouth from the still hard cock. Lacey panicked.

"I'm so sorry! I should have warned you or something but it felt so good and before I knew it I was-" She stopped when she heard the professor chuckle.

"It's fine Lacey. We both know you've been on the receiving end enough times. It's only fair that I get it at least once." Her voice turned teasing as she stood. "Though I would have thought you would've liked to enjoy it a bit longer than that."

Lacey opened her mouth as if to apologize again before realizing she was making fun of her. In an act of pure cuteness, at least in Shani's eyes, Lacey pouted, crossing her arms and turning around. The act made Shani's heart flutter.

Laughing, a sound she had never heard Professor Mubarak make, the Professor wrapped her arms around Lacey in a back hug. "Oh please. You know I like your hair trigger." That only made Lacey pout harder. "It lets me know I'm making you feel good." Have-have I not been making her feel good? Shani was caught between the surprisingly wholesome scene before her and her own possible shortcomings.

Should I even be here? I thought this would be less personal. They seem to almost be... it finally clicked. She called her Ameli earlier...The rumors were true! This isn't some affair or casual thing. These two like-no, love each other.

To confirm her point, she watched as Lacey melted into the hug, no longer able to pretend to be mad anymore. She saw the professor's hand snake around her waist and gripp the dick again. "Besides, you still seem to have plenty of energy." She was right. The dick hadn't faltered in the slightest after cumming. She always needs at least a few minutes when she's with me.

Shani was afraid that she had said that out loud as Professor Mubarak's head whipped towards her as if remembering she was there. "So sorry to keep you waiting dear. Would you mind taking a seat? You can sit at my desk. I promise this won't take too much longer." Then with an exaggerated whisper, "As you can see, she's a bit premature."

That got a reaction out of Lacey. She spun around in the hug and looked up at Professor Mubarak, whining. "Stop iiiit! Not in front of the whooore!"

She laughed again and rubbed Lacey's back to placate her. "Yes, yes, I'm sorry. You're right." Then she raised her head and mouthed to Shani, "Five minutes at most." Shani didn't exactly know what to do in this situation so she went and sat at the desk, giving her a perfect side view of the mattress in the center of the room.

She watched as Amirah dragged a still pouting Lacey over to the mattress. "So, Miss Cambell." A look from Lacey and another chuckle from the professor. "Lacey. How do you want me?" Shani watched as Lacey's face turned to shock, as if she couldn't believe it.

"You mean?"

"I made a promise, didn't I?"

"I want the same way you did me the first time."

"As you wish."

Shani watched as the professor got down and climbed onto the mattress before flipping over onto her back and spreading her legs in invitation. I thought she was the top here? Lacey stood there, stunned.

"We don't have all night." That got her moving. She got down on her knees between the Professor's legs, starting at where Shani assumed her vagina was.

Lacey hesitated again. "Are you sure?"

"Yes, I'm sure."

With that final confirmation, Shani watched as Lacey learned over the Professor and started to push her hips forward. It was agonizingly slow for Shani to watch and she assumed it must have been an eternity for the two actually doing the act. Each centimeter in was announced with a new gasp or noise from Lacey, her whole-body shuddering at the new sensations. Shani was surprised that even the professor reacted, her confidence wavering with small noises of discomfort which caused Lacey to stop.

"Are you OK!? Am I doing it wrong?"

"No, no. You are doing a perfect job. It's just... no one's been in there for a long time. I just need to adjust a bit. You can keep going." Heeding her words, Lacey continued to push until their hips met. When it happened, Lacey laid on top of the professor, her head resting upon her bust.

After a minute of the two gasping, Professor gave Lacey a nod and she started moving her hips, slowly. The noises that they both made were the sweetest things Shani ever heard. Their eyes never left each other as Lacey made shallow thrusts.

Shani felt another deep stab of pain and jealousy, but this one confused her more than the others. As she watched the two make love and felt herself getting even more aroused she realized something. I don't know which one I'm jealous of.

As the seconds ticked by, the two of them got deeper and deeper into their own world. Shani started to come to another conclusion, one that nearly broke her heart.

Since they entered the room, she had been so focused on the things that were different that she didn't notice the things that were similar. It's true that Lacey had never made those exact noises with her, but there was a time when she made ones that were close. She always lasted pretty long whenever she used Shani's body for her own pleasure, but there were times when she didn't last as long as usual. There were times when her motions were almost as gentle as this.

As she watched them she recognized things that only supported her hypothesis and made her sink even lower. The shallow thrusts from Lacey. She's done that to me. The way Lacey latched onto the professor's breast like a hungry babe. She's done that to me too... Shani shook off the feeling. It's just how she is.

The Professor was right. Barely four minutes in she recognized the telltale signs of Lacey's impending orgasm. She watched as Lacey reached up to cup the Professor's face, sharing a moment before she tried to pull the head closer. At that she saw the first act of resistance of the night. Professor Mubarak pushed her face away and said something barely audible to Shani. "You know we can't."

Her voice desperate, Lacey called out "Slut!" It took a half second for Shani to realize that she was referring to her. Her body moved on its own as she quickly stood and approached the two, kneeling down when she got there. She saw the look on Lacey's face. That's the same as with me. This is just how she gets sometimes. But the look was slightly different. It lacked the thousand-yard stare. Lacey was fully in the moment and focused on the Professor.

The final piece slid into place when she found out the reason she had been called over. "Ye-" before she could get out the word, Lacey reached out and grabbed a handful of her hair, dragging her into the deepest kiss they'd shared yet. Her eyes went wide and shifted down to the professor who Lacey was currently inside of. Instead of the anger she expected she simply saw a look of surprise and curiosity. Then they both felt Lacey start to shudder as she began to unload inside of the Professor.

The Professor let out a moan and her look turned almost motherly and she whispered, "Good girls," her hands reaching up and each taking a head as she rubbed their heads. Shani knew the effect it would have and wasn't surprised when Lacey shuddered that much harder and moaned into her mouth.

Shani's soul was split in two. She felt she was falling, losing herself in the moment for two contrasting reasons. The first was the kiss and the head rubs, the confusing feelings surging as she kissed Lacey and felt affection from her role model in the moment.

The other feeling was pure agony. They were right when they said the brightest stars burned the fastest. As those feelings expanded in intensity, growing to new proportions, they were also tearing her apart, using her as the kindling. The feelings simultaneously made her feel good and gave way to despair as she truly recognized her role in all of this.

I'm not her whore. I'm not her slut. I'm probably not even her friend. I'm just a replacement.

Amirah's Classroom.

Amirah shuddered as she was filled in more ways than one. As she basked in the warm feeling of Lacey's cum inside of her, she also reveled in the feeling of being with her again. I've missed this.

Even the fact that Lacey was deeply kissing another in front of her couldn't hamper the happiness that just being with her brought. But that doesn't mean she let it go. Why does Shani seem so conflicted? She concluded it was because she just wasn't used to being in the real situation yet. I'll fix that.

She gave Lacey a few minutes of a grace period. After the girl had finished, she laid atop Amirah, not wanting to let go. Eventually however Amirah was able to pry her off, and out, of her.