Private Lessons Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turned to the receiving girl and grabbed her hand that was still glued to her side placing her palm on Lacey's head. "And you. Don't be afraid to show her where it feels best if you need to. She's doing this for you, so make sure you get your money's worth."

Amirah watched as Shani wordlessly followed her commands, quickly adding a second hand to the head and entangling it in the golden locks. Lacey let out a noise of disapproval but went along with it after a glare from Amirah. Amirah watched as Shani guided Lacey's head upward until her mouth was wrapped around Shani's clit. Then her moans started to pick up.

She watched for a minute or so as Shani ground Lacey's face into her pussy, seemingly finding some of that strength she lost earlier. When she came, She lifted her body nn a near perfect bridge and screamed. Amirah watched as liquid shot out of her pussy and covered Lacey's face and some of her chest. Definitely going to need some water or something for Shani.

After riding out her powerful orgasm, Amirah watched as Shani relaxed onto the mattress, releasing Lacey's hair and lightly shaking in the aftershocks. Amirah saw that once released, Lacey sat up, angrily sputtering and trying to wipe her face clean with her hands. I need to throw in some positive reinforcement before this cements as a negative experience.

Amirah quickly dragged Lacey into a hug, at first feeling her tense but then slowly relaxing in her arms. "See Lacey? That wasn't so hard. I'm proud of you for handling that so well. Just as I expected from my goodest girl." She subtly stroked Lacey's ego to elicit happy feelings and to let her know that she was still above Shani in whatever hierarchy Lacey had in her head. "Now I believe I owe you a reward."             

Releasing the hug, Amirah noticed a wet spot where Lacey's dick had pushed against her, a long strand of pre connecting the tip to her thigh. Seems like she enjoyed giving it as much as Shani enjoyed getting it.

Amirah moved Lacey's body, positioning her so that she was on all fours above Shani then she sat off to the side of them so that she could keep an eye on them. A little face to face time couldn't hurt. She noted the point-blank glare that Lacey was giving Shani and the confused and scared look that Shani returned. OK. shouldn't hurt. Before things could get ugly, Amirah moved on to the next stage of the reward.

She gathered up some saliva and let it all out on her palm. Once collected she slathered her hands and placed them both on one Lacey's hanging cock. The effects were immediate as Lacey let out a whimper while trying to maintain her glare. She's harder than I've ever felt before. Some part of her loves this. Maybe that's why she's so mad. She doesn't want to like it. Whatever the case was, Lacey getting turned on by watching them and servicing Shani would only help further her goal of teaching her to share.

Amirah started to wring Lacey out, using both hands to stroke and twist on her cock as she hovered above Shani. Amirah watched Lacey try to keep up the glare but ultimately submit to the pleasure instead, allowing herself to freely moan and experience Amirah's hands.

Amirah turned back to her task at (in) hand. It had been a while since she had jerked Lacey off and she wanted to do it well. The better the related experience, the more she'd want to pleasure Shani. It's like training a dog. At first you reward them for good behavior and eventually they'll continue the behavior without the rewards. She kept her eyes glued to the cock as her slippery hands cascaded all over and around it, feeling the beat of Lacey's heart in her hands.

A new noise brought Amirah's attention back to their heads. Lacey had lost all the anger in her eyes and was now passionately making out with Shani as she moaned into her other girl's mouth. Amirah smiled. That's youth. You fight one minute and the next you're back to being best friends. She rewarded the good behavior by increasing her hand speed.

Given how hard Lacey was and how she had been practically leaking precum before, it came as no surprise to Amirah when she heard a moan peak and felt the dick start to tremble. Quickly taking aim, she stroked downward, milking Lacey's release onto Shani's pelvis and pussy.

Once the cock was spent, Amirah released it and looked back at the girls. They were still making out and showing no signs of stopping. I knew I saw something there when they kissed earlier. Shani seems all for it, but Lacey still has hang ups about me... if only there was a way to make her move on. Amirah felt a sudden pain in her heart. She was so focused on Lacey's future only now did she realize that she was trying to set up the girl she loved with somebody else. It's for her own good.

Amirah let the kissing go on, figuring that it would build their bond and encourage Lacey to go please Shani on her own. Then she checked the clock on the wall and said it was past ten pm. Her teacher mode kicked in.

"Excuse me girls, but it's getting late and I believe both of you have classes tomorrow." With much reluctance, the two girls separated and made to get up. Amirah stopped Shani from moving. "You can go ahead and leave first Lacey, since Shani is the newbie, she gets to stay and clean up now."

Lacey smiled immediately and gave Shani a look meant to tease her for having to clean. Even after all of that, she still has her childish streak. Another chest pain as she remembered that was another thing she loved about her.

Amirah waited for Lacey to get dressed and leave before making her move. She laid down on the mattress next to Shani and wrapped her arm around her. Wordlessly Shani snuggled closer and returned the cuddle. After a minute or two, Amirah spoke up.

"So, Shani. How was your first time?" The girl was quiet for a while. So long that Amirah began to worry until she responded.

"It was good. It felt... different than I thought it would. I was told it would hurt but it didn't at all."

"It only hurts if the other person doesn't know what they're doing. How do you feel about everything else? The three of us, together? I don't want you to feel like you have to stay now that we've done it once. You're free to stop at any time."

"No! No, it was fun. I liked it. Thank you for making it so enjoyable." She stopped, before quickly adding, quietly, "I look forward to next time." Amirah tried really hard to close her heart. I can't fall for another student. No matter how adorable she may be.

"It was my pleasure Shani. I'm happy I could give you such a good experience. Many don't have as good of a time with their first. And I'm honored you would allow me to take your virginity." At that comment she felt Shani stiffen against her and turn her face away. I guess the excitement wore off and she's back to being shy. They were silent for a little while longer before Amirah spoke up again.

"Shani, I want you to be honest. How do you feel about Lacey?"

She hesitated. "What do you mean?"

"You know what I mean. I saw the way you two kissed. The way you look at her."

After another pause, Shani confessed. "I... like her. At first it was just because she said I would get to be with you, but then, as we spent more and more time together, I started noticing these little things about her. I started missing her when she left. Noticing the slightest changes to her looks. I think I really like he-" Shani had started ranting and stopped herself when she realized who she was speaking to. "I'm sorry! I saw you two together. I know you two are a thing. I'm not going to try to take her or anything! I know she's your Ameli."

Amirah just pulled the panicking girl closer and laughed. "I figured you would have noticed. You always were a smart one. But you're only half right Shani. Yes, Lacey and I... have feelings for one another, but nothing is official, no matter how much she-... we may want it to be."

"Why not?"

"Because I want what's best for her, Shani. And as much as it pains me to say it, I'm not what's best for her." Amirah looked Shani deeply in her eyes. "How did you feel watching me and Lacey together today?"

After a pause, Amirah kept going. "Did it make you feel conflicted? Jealous? A little frustrated?"

"... yes."

"Were you jealous of Lacey? Or Jealous of me?"

Shani was silent for a while, seemingly sorting out her emotions. "Take all the time you need, Tifla" Amirah encouraged.

"Too be honest, a little of both..." Shani sounded a bit guilty. Gave her a squeeze.

"But who were your more jealous of?"

"...You."

"That's good Shani. Thank you for your honesty. I can tell you Lacey had that same look when we were together."

Shani looked surprised. "She did?"

"Yes Shani. She did. I won't lie, a lot of it was because she saw me with you, but some of it was because she saw you with me."

Shani considered her words for a long moment. "Why are you telling me this?"

"Because I wanted to show you that somewhere in there, she feels the same way about you. She just isn't honest about it yet."

"But she's crazy about you. All she ever does is talk about you." Shani insisted.

"That may be true Shani. But she goes to you to talk. Not to anyone else. Can you truly tell me that when you two kiss you don't feel anything?" Shani shook her head. "Exactly."

"But why tell me? What am I supposed to do with this information?"

"Remember how I said I want what's best for Lacey? I didn't know what that was before but now I do. It's you, Shani. You are what's best for Lacey. You could give her more than I ever could. You two could spend the rest of your lives together. While you two were kissing, I saw something there. Something that could last a lifetime."

"Are you saying you want me to be with Lacey? But she only wants you."

Amirah took a deep breath. Phrasing their situation like this made her feel much worse about herself and even more sorry for making Lacey fall for her in the first place. "She thinks she only wants me because I'm the only one she's had before you. Like you, I was her first and for a while, her only. She doesn't want to let go of her first love. To be honest, I don't want her to go either. But I want what's best for her. Do you?"

"... Yes."

"Then be with her."

"How? I doubt she'll listen to me. You see what she thinks of me. Whenever we're not kissing, she's all about you and ignoring me or shooting me mean looks. She didn't even come to me for me!" Shani got real quiet. "I'm just a stand in for you."

So she noticed that too. "I plan on changing that Shani, but you need to put in some work too." Shani looked up at her curiously. "It's true. Right now she may be using you to get what she wont get from me, mainly kisses, but that's good. It means she already likes you to some degree and you have more to offer than the original. After a little training, I bet you could make her forget all about me."

"How am I supposed to do that?"

"By being more aggressive. Lacey's a real pushover. She's all bark. If you take control, she'll listen and like it."

"But... I like it when she takes control. I... like being used." Amirah allowed Shani a few seconds of silence to honor her admittance.

"That is a problem, both of you being bottoms. Hmmm." Amirah got an idea. "Would you say Lacey likes ordering you around and using you?"

"Yes." So she's a switch.

Perfect. "Then let's change the plan a bit. Take the lead once or twice. Challenge her authority. Don't give it your all when she asks for it and leave her wanting more. Eventually she'll get frustrated and take it. She sees you as a rival, so act like one. Give her a challenge and then the thrill of putting you in your place."

Shani considered her words for several minutes. "That... might work. How did you come up with that so fast?"

It was Amirah's turn to blush. "She did it to me the first time I tried to quit. She's dangerous when she's motivated." Amirah noted the time and saw another ten minutes had passed while they talked. "Last time. Are you sure you're OK with everything that's happened and will happen?"

"Yes Pr- Amirah!" Amirah laughed when Shani reflexively covered her collarbone when she recognized her mistake.

"OK then. Let's get you cleaned up and on your way." Amirah started to rise but once again stopped Shani when she went to get up as well. When met with a confused look Amirah moved to settle between Shani's legs. "I said we have to clean you, and Lacey left a mess all over your pussy. She cleaned up my mess, so it's only right I clean up hers. Besides, Lacey didn't really know what she was doing. Time for you to experience someone who does." She hooked her arms around Shani's thighs and gave her a last look in those emerald eyes. "Encore. Sing for me, Eyani." Amirah felt the girl's thighs quake in her arms as she lowered her head.

At eleven twenty pm Shani finally stumbled out of the classroom, barely able to walk straight as she still felt the tingling between her legs from her professor's mouth.

Note: As usual, whether it's something you liked or feedback, comments are welcome.