Private Lessons Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The mood turned on a dime as Lacey's smile turned lustful and she said, "You promise?" Amirah felt a stirring in her groin and had to resist pinning Lacey down then and there.              

She cleared her throat. "Let's get dinner first, Ameli. After all, Shani's got to eat to keep up her figure." She brought them to the kitchen and took dinner out of the oven.

Dinner was awkward for Amirah. Both girls gave off completely opposite energies. Shani looked nervous, as adorable as Amirah had ever seen her. Lacey on the other hand contrasted her cuteness with lewd looks she shot both of them. Amirah thought she had the home field advantage but Lacey was proving her wrong.

Dinner ended rather abruptly. Not so much ending officially but interrupted. It reached a point where Lacey's looks had gotten to Amirah. Eventually it devolved to several minutes of the three of them looking at each over their plates. Then, seemingly coming to a silent, unanimous decision, they all stood from the table and Amirah led the girls to the master bedroom.

Both of the girls gasped as they saw the display. Amirah wasn't the best artist or the most creative person, but she hoped they appreciated the gesture. Taking up the ceiling in the corner of her room were two sets of several balloons.

The first set were mostly red and of the same type, with the first balloon being different. They were all letters that spelled out "Lacey day parade." The second set had the same message as the first, but with a few more substitutions to spell out "Shani day parade." Both of the girls simply viewed the sight with their hands over their mouths, too overwhelmed by emotion to react. They both just turned on a dime and hugged Amirah, hoping to convey their appreciation through physical contact. Then they released her and resumed looking at the balloons.

Once they finished gawking, Amirah closed the door and hugged Lacey tightly, breathing in her smell from the top of her head. "I want you, Ameli."

"Good." Lacey wiggled out of the embrace and stood in front of Amriah's bed with her arms out to her sides. "Undress me."

"Huh?"

"I can't get out of this alone, so undress me."

"Then how did you get in it?"

"Shani." That makes sense.

"How long did it take?"

"Around fifteen minutes." She adorably flapped her arms. "Better get started."

Taking it off took less time than putting it on. Instead of frustration, Amirah's excitement only grew with each layer they removed. Each layer removed was one step closer to Lacey. When they got to the bottom layer, Amirah was impressed at the amount of effort that went into the outfit. Is she wearing a petticoat?

When they had finally released Lacey from her lace and frilled prison, Amirah was once again hit with a wave of cuteness. Lacey wore a set of underwear that matched her outfit. Red and blue laced garments that came together in neat little bows.

After they got Lacey undressed, Shani started to remove her own clothes but Amirah stopped her with a simple command and a forceful glare. "Don't." Then she softened a bit. "Shani, I'm sorry but would you mind if Lacey and I went first?"

"Oh. Of course." Shani took a seat at the desk Amirah had in the corner.

Amirah turned her attention back to Lacey. The fire in Lacey's eyes lit the one in her soul. She picked up Lacey's bridal style and carried her over to the bed. She laid Lacey down in the center of the bed and looked at her.

Her thoughts froze as she moved on pure instinct. She undressed herself now, quickly removing the abaya and exposing the lingerie she wore underneath. Up top was a simple black lace bra. On her lower half she wore a garter belt that connected to a pair of black, crotchless panties. The panties allowed her cock to rise to its full length without obstruction as she continued to stare at the girl on her bed.

Amirah climbed onto the bed, pausing for a second to undo one of the bows on Lacey's hips, allowing her panties to be easily removed and tossed aside. And then she was atop Lacey, her hands on either side of her head as she looked down at her.

In an instant Amirah's lips were on her tasting all they had to offer. All she had denied herself for so long. Lacey was more than willing to give in, to let Amirah have her way with her and be devoured as her Headmistress saw fit. Amirah then switched to a seemingly random rotation, swapping between lips, neck and face with reckless abandon.

Amirah was glad for Lacey's proactivity. She was so lost in ravaging any part her mouth could reach that she had nearly forgotten her throbbing length. She paused her meal when she felt the familiar feeling of Lacey's small hands grab her cock. Looking between them, past Lacey's own cute cock, she could see the hands lining her up with Lacey's fold.

Amirah looked back into those blue eyes. No words were needed. Amirah slowly pushed forward with her hips. They both gasped during their eye contact and Amirah's head spread Lacey, her folds opening up as they had so many times before. It only took a single stroke to hilt herself in the small woman beneath her.

Once fully inside, Amirah held herself there for a minute, relishing being truly connected to Lacey again, in both mind and spirit. Lacey hooked her ankles around Amirah's waist, trapping her. The only communication between them were the pants and breaths they released on each other's faces.

Unable to resist any longer, Amirah loosened her restraints a bit, pulling out of Lacey as far as the leg lock would allow before thrusting back in, faster and harder than the first. Amirah set up a steady rhythm. Not able, or willing, to go much faster because of Lacey's grip, she resorted to putting as much force as she dared into each thrust, lightly rocking the bed as they made love.

Headmistress' bedroom

Lacey could not imagine a better place to be. No heaven in existence could possibly surpass this moment. She was beneath one of the women she loved, in her house, in her bed. Everything here smelled of Headmistress.

Lacey looked up at the bronze woman above her. Looked into her brown eyes as they shared a moment she wished could be repeated over and over. She felt complete with Headmistress inside of her, filling her. But it wasn't enough.

Beyond the loving look, Lacey saw the same animal that ravaged Shani in front of her, caged. But the cage was failing. She could see Headmistress's effort in resisting it, but all she needed was one good push. And if Lacey knew how to do anything, it was how to push Headmistress' buttons.

She reached up and looped her hands around Headmistress' neck and drew her face close. Then she looked into her eyes and said, "Fuck me."

For a second, a mere moment, Lacey saw the fire behind Headmistress' eyes. Then it cooled down, replaced with concern. "Lacey, you don't know what you're asking for."

"Then show me. I want to know."

Amirah's bedroom

Amirah's soul was being torn in two. She knew what she said. What she promised. But saying it then and doing it now were two different things. She looked down at Lacey beneath her. Where she belongs. One side of her saw her lover. Her precious little lady. The other side saw the same, but it wanted to ruin it.

"Lacey I-" Lacey surprised her. Lacey dragged her in closer and bit down on her neck hard enough to draw a wince and gasp from Amirah. Then she leaned back and looked Amirah in the eyes in what could be nothing but a challenge. "If you don't stop being a coward and fuck me, I'll bend you over myself and show you how to do it properly, Habibi." The last word punctuated the challenge.

Something in Amirah snapped. Her last bit of self control vanished. She could handle the pleading, the begging, the whining. But she would not suffer anymore insubordination from either of the girls. And she certainly would not suffer threats.

Amirah felt the fire consume her as she changed her position on the bed. No longer did she rest on her hands. She wrapped her arms under Lacey's back, fully pulling herself into an embrace and trapping the girl beneath her. Lacey just squealed in response, ready for the ride.

Though the beast was finally released, it too cared for Lacey. Just enough to growl in Lacey's ear. "Safe word. Now."

All of Amirah's nerves were set aflame as Lacey's tone still held the teasing confidence. Lacey moved the little she could and craned her neck to put her lips against Amirah's ear. "Amirah."

Driven by equal parts lust, love and anger. Amirah began to truly fuck Lacey as hard as she could in such conditions. The bestial part of her did not want to break Lacey. It simply wanted to see if it could. She asked for this.

The entire bed shook and creaked as Amirah fucked Lacey. Mimicking Amirah's grip on her, Lacey added her arms to Amirah's back, locking them into place, similarly to her legs. The only sounds that could be heard were the bed, Lacey's unrestrained screams, the sound of flesh meeting flesh, and Amirah's own grunts.

Headmistress' Bedroom

Finally. Lacey was being well and truly taken. Everything she had to offer, Headmistress took for her own. She felt the hands on her back move, as if trying to touch all of her at once. The ferocious grunts her in ear as Headmistress truly let go and gave into her feelings. The way that the thrusts were so shallow and yet still each and everyone of them rocked her body, filing her deepest parts. Even the pain she felt only heightened the experience. She felt the sting in her ass as each thrust clapped against her. She already started to feel the soreness in her lower half and they had barely begun. I won't be able to walk tomorrow. Lacey basked in her prison of love, trapped beneath Headmistress.

Lacey liked being proactive in giving Headmistress pleasure. But she was truly at home when Headmistress took it from her. And gave it.

Amirah's bedroom

If Amirah were coherent enough to think, she would have had many of the same thoughts. She was definitely going to be sore in the morning. Instead though, she had feelings. And the only feeling she had was the feeling of contentment.

Everything felt right. She was giving into her lustful feelings fully. She was in her own bed with Lacey beneath her. The love of her life moaning into her ear as she took her as hard as she could, eager to fill her with seed.

Amirah barely registered when Lacey began to writhe underneath her, covering both of their stomachs with her cum. When she did notice however, the beast inside only saw one more thing to take from Lacey. And she wanted it all.

She removed one of their hands and slid it between them. It quickly found Lacey's still trembling cock and began to stroke it vigorously, in time with her thrusts. Lacey did not disappoint. Amirah could not tell where one orgasm started and another ended. Nor did she care. All she wanted was to milk Lacey dry.

The worst thing about moments of perfection is that they never last. Amirah could feel her own release coming and she did not shy away from it. She removed her hand from Lacey's cock and returned it to her back. She clutched Lacey as close as possible, digging her nails into Lacey's back as Lacey's nails dug into hers. With a final roar of ecstasy Amirah hilted herself inside of Lacey and unloaded everything she had.

Time slowed for Amirah. The only things that mattered were the heat of Lacey's small body encased by hers, and the pleasure of each throb sending another wave of cum into her waiting pussy. She did not know for how long she had been cumming, but she did know that when she started to come down, it was over all too soon.

As the cum left her body, so did her aggression. She spent her descent kissing Lacey's face and neck, showering her with love as they both relaxed into each other. While Amirah was kissing her neck, Lacey had one final comment.

She giggled in Amirah's ear as she breathed out. "See. I told you I wouldn't break." Amirah could only hmm in response, rubbing her cheek into Lacey's neck.

Professor Amirah's bedroom

Shani watched the display of affection before her. Lacey still had herself wrapped around The Professor. The Professor herself was still inside Lacey. Even as she continued her cat-like nuzzling of Lacey's neck, she stayed buried inside Lacey, rocking both of their bodies in gentle, wave-like motions.

The entire act had Shani speechless. It was... beautiful. From beginning to end, their coupling had been moving. Even though it was one of the roughest acts Shani had ever seen, it could only be described as true lovemaking.

She made eye contact with Lacey, who sent her a sinister smile. She watched as Lacey leaned forward and whispered something into Professor Amirah's ear. The Professor's head turned towards her. It was no longer the loving look, it had reverted back to the angry beast. She watched as Lacey undid her arms and legs from the Professor's back. The Professor pulled out of Lacey and Shani saw that, though covered in a mixture of both of their liquids, it was still rock hard and throbbing.

The Professor left the bed and strode over towards Shani. Wordlessly she gripped Shani's arm and pulled her to her feet. Then force on Shani's shoulder forced her to knees in front of Professor Amirah. She only let out a single command. "Clean it."

Feeling herself get even wetter, Shani leaned forward and began licking the dirty cock, tasting their mixed flavors. But she wasn't doing enough. "I'll do it myself." The Professor took two handfuls of Shani's hair and held her head steady, then lined herself up. "Open."

Shani opened her mouth ahd instantly the space was filled with the cock. The Professor did offer her one small mercy in that she didn't go all the way in at first. She gradually went in, each thrust going further until it hit the back of her throat. That seemed to be warning enough for the Professor, as on the next thrust she started forcing Shani even further, slowly pushing until Shani's face was fully in her crotch. Feeling the cock throb so much in her spasming throat, Shani thought for sure the Professor was about to cum down her throat, but with a grunt of resistance her head was pulled off the cock and she was granted a few seconds of sputtering to regain her breath.

Professor Amirah yanked Shani back to her feet and pushed her towards the bed. Once there, she was pushed forward and forced to bend at the waist over the bed. She felt her belt undone and in one swift motion her panties and jeans were pulled down to her knees.

She felt the bed depress next to her as Professor Mubarak sat down on the bed next to her. A hand gripped her ass and squeezed the flesh. "I haven't forgotten what you did, Eyani." What did I do? Is she still on the seduction thing? I didn't even mean to do that!

She stiffened up as she realized the position she was in. The Professor continued. "We don't have much time, so I'll make this quick. I want you to count again. Understood?"

Shani figured trying to explain herself would only make it worse so she relented. "Yes, Professor Mub-" A hard slap to the center of her left ass cheek interrupted her, causing her to scream out. The Professor leaned down into her ear and spoke to her. "That's not what I told you to call me Shani."

"I'm sorry, Amirah."

"That one didn't count. The real ones start now." A second slap, this time on her right cheek, rang out around the room. This one was even harder than the last as Shani grunted in pain.

"One..."

Thankfully she only got a total of eleven smacks, if you count the bonus one. Each smack felt harder than the last, though Shani couldn't tell if that was just from the sting of the previous ones. At first she did them one by one, making Shani count individually. For the last four however, she did them in rapid succession, overloading Shani's senses. Shani couldn't tell but she thought she might have cum a little from that.

After calling out the last slaps, Shani relaxed onto the bed, allowing her top half to go limp in on the sheets. She tensed up when she felt two fingers none too gently inserted into her from behind. "You didn't think we were done did you? I'll show you some mercy, Eyani. If you don't cum for thirty seconds, I'll forgive you."

Without waiting for a response the fingers curved, immediately finding Shani's g-spot. Instead of pulling her fingers in and out, the Professor simply moved her forearm, pushing and pulling Shani's waist as she kept her fingers rubbing on the button. What little hope Shani had of actually winning the game was snuffed when a second hand attacked her clit.

In five second flat Shani was whimpering as she squeezed around the fingers. She felt her body release the proof of her ecstasy onto the hands. Once she came down, she was delivered a twelfth smack on the ass, causing one of her aftershocks to be almost on par with the real thing. She moaned into the sheets.

"I told you not to cum. Not only did you cum, you wet your pants and my floor." She felt the Professor rise from beside her. Before she was coherent enough to apologize she felt hands on her hips and the thick head of a cock pressed against her before it buried itself inside. She just let out a silent breath, not enough air in her lungs to scream.

Professor Amirah wasted no more words on this whore. A pace was set, slower than the one that she used on Lacey but with more power now that she had the leverage and ability to pull almost all the way out before slamming back in.

Each thrust had their hips meet in claps that rivaled the spanking, and the sting they created were practically the same. The pain and pleasure mixed inside Shani and all she could do was close her eyes and grit her teeth, gripping the sheets as she waited for it to end. Both of them let out only grunts and breathes through gritted teeth, one taking the brunt of the exchange while the other focused solely on delivering the onslaught.

As Shani's body rocked on the bed, she felt the sudden softness of a gentle touch, lightly brushing hair from her face. She opened her eyes to see Lacey, her face a foot from her own. Lacey was lying on her side, head propped up on one hand/elbow while the other was outstretched towards Shani's head. Shani's eyes glanced down to her lower body and saw her cock had reinflated and was throbbing again, though Lacey showed no signs of sexual aggression yet.

Lacey's outstretched hand brushed more hair out her face as she spoke matter of fact-ly. "This is your own fault, you know. You shouldn't have taunted her like that."

"But I didn't-" Another smack on her ass made her stop mid-sentence.

"What did I say about lying Eyani?"

"Sorry..."

Lacey went back to humming to herself as she rubbed Shani's head and face, almost comforting her while she went through her punishment. Shani heard the Professor's breaths become more ragged and felt the thrusts become quicker, losing their rhythm and becoming sporadic. But they also were harder.

Lacey spoke up as she leaned forward, her eyes staring into Shani's. "It's OK. She's almost done, just a little bit more." She paused before continuing. "She's only doing this because she cares about you. She doesn't want to see us not be our best selves. She disciplines you because she cares, Shani." Then Lacey placed a soft kiss on Shani's forehead. "We both do."

Shani didn't have time to respond as she felt a particularly hard thrust mark the end of her punishment. As she felt the hot cum fill her, She also felt the Professor lean on her back. Her mouth found a spot of her shoulder that was exposed by the collar of her shirt and bid down, once again marking Shani as hers inside and out.