Private Lessons Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've missed you, Ameli." Lacey was ready for either a lecture or a good, hard fuck, so this was a surprise. I guess this isn't so bad. Lacey squeezed back.

"I missed you too, Headmistress." And there they sat, for the entirety of Lacey's ten minute break between classes, holding each other tightly. Lacey had wanted to do more, but she settled for the feeling of being loved.

Volleyball gym, Later

Lacey waited very impatiently for Shani to finish changing in the locker room. She absentmindedly said farewell to a few of the team members as they left, her mind focused on the fun ahead. The hugging had been nice, but all it did was rile her up and torture her for the rest of the afternoon as she waited for classes to end.

When she saw Shani exit the locker room, she hopped up and headed straight over. Without a word, she grabbed her hand and dragged her away from her teammates, ignoring the giggles and teasing comments from Nia as they exited the gym.

When they got out into the hallway, she started dragging Shani towards the classroom while questioning her.

"What did she do to you at lunch?" She noticed Shani starting to go into her shy phase.

"She... punished me." That made Lacey stop. She spun on her heel and walked into Shani, causing the bigger girl to back up until Lacey had her pinned against a wall.

"Punished you, how?" Lacey held an edge in her voice that even she didn't know why.

Shani averted her eyes. "She... spanked me. She made me count each one."

Lacey felt a jolt of negative energy run through her. To confirm this claim she reach under Shani's skirt and pinched her ass. When Shani yelped in pain, more than usual, she understood there was truth to her words.

"Did she do anything else?"

"She pressed up against me. Told me that she was going to make up for the time we missed yesterday."

Why did she only punish her? We both did the same crimes. Broke the same rules. Lacey felt a stirring her dick as well as her own ass start to heat up, as if anticipating a spanking that wasn't coming. All she did was hug me. Lacey pressed harder into Shani's torso and grabbed her ass again, holding a tight grip and threatening to tighten it with a small twitch.

"From now on, you tell me everything that happens between you and Headmistress, got it whore?"

Shani whined through the pain Lacey assumed she was feeling. And based on how fast her heart was beating, probably a good amount of arousal. "Yeees."

"Good." Lacey let go and started walking down the hallway at a quicker pace. The imagery of Headmistress spanking her slut had stoked the already roaring flame of horny inside of her.

When they reached the classroom she didn't bother knocking, instead opening the door and stepping in, startling Headmistress as she inflated the air mattress.

"Lacey! Goodness, you scared me. You're early." Lacey ignored the comment as she began disrobing, exposing her already hard cock to Headmistress. "And eager."

Amirah's classroom

After getting over the shock of Lacey bursting into the room, Amirah quickly set up the air mattress, just as eager to get started as her favorite pupil. Once it was set up, she joined the girls in undressing. Midway through, she made an exaggerated swipe at Shani's ass, laughing at the way the girl went to jump out of the way and covered her bottom.

Amirah put on a disappointed tone. "Running away only makes the punishment worse, Shani." She held out her hand.

Shani considered her words. And slowly shuffled over to Amirah, allowing the hand to caress her ass. "Good girl."

At the words she heard Lacey make a noise. She looked over to the source of all her happiness and found her to be pouting. "Yes, yes. I'm sorry, Lacey. You're the good girl. She's the good slut."

She released her prey, for now, and turned towards the little one. She pulled Lacey into another hug. She's the perfect size for this. "So, what does my special girl want to do today?" She nudged Lacey's hard on with her leg. "Does she want to be on top again?"

Headmistress' classroom

Lacey shook her head. "I want you the regular way."

"Ask and you shall receive, Ameli." Lacey gasped as her legs were swept from under her. Instead of falling, she found herself being carried by Headmistress. "Come along, Eyani." Headmistress carried her to the mattress.

Headmistress looked Lacey in the eye with a sly grin. "We've been through so many variations. Please remind me, which one is the 'regular' way again?" That one made Lacey ponder. They had done it face to face the first time. A few of her favorite times were when she herself was on top. But the vast majority of them were from behind.

"Behind me."

"Sure. You don't mind if Shani gets involved do you? I don't want to leave her all alone like last time." Lacey did mind a little. But Headmistress was right, it wouldn't be fair to leave her out.

"I guess not."

"Good. This'll be a good chance for you to learn something." Learn something?

Headmistress laid her down on the mattress and flipped her over. Then she positioned Lacey on her knees but arched her back as Headmistress pushed her head down. She then left Lacey in that position and started to maneuver Shani. What is she- oh...

Lacey understood the placement as soon as Headmistress sat Shani down on her butt in front of Lacey and spread her legs.

"Time to learn how to eat out a woman."

"But I did it last time."

"Poorly. You will learn correctly now. And of course, like last time, there will be a reward if you succeed."

Lacey was conflicted. She wanted to fully concentrate on and enjoy the impending fucking. But she did want that reward. She inwardly sighed. Fine.

Lacey waited until the Headmistress resettled behind her. "Ready everyone?"

Lacey and Shani both nodded. Lacey got the start of what she wanted, feeling Headmistress enter her for the first time in around a month. Her mouth gaped in similar fashion to how she felt her other mouth open. Still just as big as I remember it. She let out a drawn out moan. One that was interrupted when Headmistress pushed her head down and face into Shani's snatch. A hint of bitterness seeped into Lacey's mood. I would have liked to enjoy that a little longer.

"It's never good to leave a lady waiting, Lacey." Yeah, yeah. Lacey opened her mouth and placed it on Shani.

Lacey then experienced one of the most frustrating fucks of her life. Not only did she have to sit through a lesson on eating pussy, she soon learned that her own pleasure was tied to Shani's. Whenever Shani released a loud moan, Headmistress would go slightly faster, nowhere near as fast as she liked, and when Shani was quiet/withheld her moans she would slow almost to the point of stopping. This kept Lacey trapped in a vicious cycle. In order to get what she wanted, she would use the instructions provided to make Shani scream. That would increase Headmistress' speed, in turn increasing her own pleasure. When her pleasure increased she got rightfully a bit distracted and Shani stopped screaming, which then led to Headmistress slowing down. In the back of her mind Lacey thought, Shani didn't need to go through this last time.

It was music to Lacey's ears when eventually she heard Shani let out a particularly loud one and felt her chin hit with a small squirt of juices. Glad that's over. Now we can get to the real thing. Expecting a rough fucking, she was again disappointed when instead Headmistress draped herself over her back, continuing her frustratingly gentle thrusts.

"You did so well Lacey! Good job. Shani, what do we say to someone who did something nice for you?" Lacey barely registered the weak words of appreciation that came from Shani, focused solely on the dick inside her and how it could be moving faster.

"Time for your reward, Lacey." Lacey braced herself. Then she melted when she felt a wet hand grip her shaft. Oh, this again.

Lacey moaned as she felt the reach around begin. Coupled with the gentle thrusts, it was in no way a bad experience. Just not the one she wanted.

Midway through another moan Lacey felt a hand run through her hair. She let it go for a while before realizing that the number of hands didn't add up. Headmistress had one wrapped around her cock and another caressing her midsection. Lacey looked up and saw that it was indeed Shani who was petting her.

When their eyes met Shani jerked back her hand in fear. Lacey was too engrossed in the handjob to get angry, nor did she know why she would even get angry in the first place. Whatever. She lowered her head again and after a second the hand returned. It was just another nice, soft, gentle feeling.

Despite her need to be taken rough, her usual quickshot nature started to take over. She tried as hard as she could to hold out, wanting to cum from getting fucked. But Headmistress wouldn't let her.

"Are you trying to hold it in, Ameli? That won't do. This is your reward for being such a good girl." At her trigger phrase Lacey locked up. She tried her absolute hardest to not cum. That's playing dirty. Unfortunately she had been trained too well. She made it all of five seconds before her throbbing cock shot her load out onto the sheets below and she shuddered. Headmistress cooed in her ear and kept her hand moving to coax out as much as possible. Shani also didn't stop her hand.

When it was over, Lacey caught her breath while Headmistress continued her gentle thrusts. OK. Now we can begin. She felt Headmistress rise up off her back and grip her hips with both hands. Yessssss.

She got one. A single solid thrust before Headmistress stopped. What is sh- Lacey recognized the throbbing and warmth that signaled Headmistress' own orgasm. Already!? Lacey felt Headmistress tighten her grip as she let out a long moan. After she stopped her release, Lacey felt the emptiness of Headmistress pulling out of her and felt the cum leak out.

She felt a hand caress her ass. "That was wonderful as always, Ameli."

Frustrated, Lacey removed Shani's hand from her head and sat up. "What now, Headmistress?"

Headmistress looked at her with a smile. "When we are all ready again I was thinking you two could swap. Unless you wanted to do something different, of course."

"That's - that's fine with me."

After a moment to catch their breath, she gestured for Lacey and Shani to switch. Lacey sat almost cross legged on the mattress while Shani got in the arched position in front of her, followed by Headmistress kneeling behind her.

Lacey watched both of their faces as Headmistress pushed in. Shani's face grimaced not out of pain but of resisted pleasure while Headmistress leaned her head back and let out a hearty groan. "Just as tight as I left it, Eyani." Am I not tight enough? Headmistress lowered her gaze and locked eyes with Lacey. "Speaking of which. Lacey, why was she a virgin when she first came here?"

"Why?"

"I just figured you would have wanted a test drive or two before you brought her to me."

For the first time in a while, Lacey felt herself blush at Headmistress' gaze. She turned her head to the side. "I just wanted to save her for you..." and much quieter "and myself."

"What was that last part dear?"

"I wanted you to be... both of my firsts."

Headmistress let out a chuckle. "That explains it. Well Lacey, I hope it was worth the wait."

"You were, Headmistress."

Headmistress cocked an eyebrow "'Were?' Am I not good enough now? Am I used goods to you?"

Panic welled up in Lacey as she whipped her head back. Before she could stammer out a response Headmistress laughed again. "I'm just teasing." She gently pulled out of Shani and went back in, causing the girl between them to moan. "You should try her out, Lacey. She was made to be a whore. Isn't that right, Eyani?" Shani mumbled something into Lacey's lap. Headmistress leaned over and got a handful of her short hair, giving it a small yank to lift her head and causing her to moan. "I didn't quite catch that."

"Yessss."

"Good gi-" She locked eyes with Lacey. "Slut. Now, be a good whore and suck Lacey's dick, alright?"

Shani looked a bit out of it to Lacey. I know exactly how it feels to be distracted by that cock. "Yes, ma'am"

"Hm. I like the sound of that. But we'll come back to that one. For now." Lacey watched as Headmistress delivered a none too soft smack to Shani's ass. "That's not my name, Eyani."

"Sorry Amirah."

Headmistress dropped the head back into Lacey's lap. Lacey gasped as Shani immediately got to work, effortlessly starting to bob her head in her lap and even at times taking her in her throat. Lacey placed a hand on the head as she relaxed. At least she knows what I like.

Enjoying her blowjob, Lacey felt a conflicting feeling watching Headmistress. The woman in question was lost in thought, caressing and admiring the ass and back muscles with a look of wonder on her face. I wonder if she admires my body like that.

After getting her fill, Headmistress gripped Shani's hips hard. By the way her fingers dug into Shani's sides, Lacey could tell it was harder than she was held. The first real thrust sent a clap of flesh throughout the room and caused Shani to choke a bit on Lacey's dick for she was unprepared for both the pleasure and the rocking of her body.

After the first, Headmistress quickly set a fast pace, thrusting into Shani hard. Shani, for her part, tried to keep up the blowjob but was too overloaded to do a decent job. This caused Lacey to have to take things into her own hands. She grabbed a handful of Shani's hair and moved her head up and down, all while the other girl moaned and groaned around her dick.

Only half focusing on the blowjob she was technically giving herself, Lacey was captivated by the sight before her. Shani's sloped back gave her a perfect view of both her and Headmistress' bodies. Headmistress was concentrating completely on fucking Shani as hard as possible, her breasts swinging with her body. Shani's firm body had a surprising amount of give. Lacey watched as the impacts rippled from her ass out to her hips.

Watching the two beautiful, brown bodies slap against each other caused Lacey to get even harder in Shani's mouth. It also caused her a bit of dismay. How come she gets it that hard? Her judgmental thoughts fought valiantly against the need to cum the visuals brought about.

What set her off was when Headmistress met her eyes again. A brief glance from her task to look Lacey in the eye and wink. Feeling the cum shoot out of her, Lacey slammed Shani's head down as far as it would go and held it there. Lost in bliss, some small part of her mind noted that she had done it mid moan and Shani probably couldn't last too long like that. The other ninety nine percent of her did not care.

As she unloaded into Shani's throat, Headmistress stopped her thrusts, allowing Lacey to ride out her orgasm. Once done, Lacey allowed Shani up and the girl immediately started gasping for air.

"Do you want more Eyani?" Based on her ragged breaths Lacey realized the break was for as much as her own benefit as it was for hers. Lacey noticed the sweat covering both of their bodies, drops from Headmistress's bust dripping down onto Shani's back.

Shani replied in the form of a half cough, half moan.

"That's not good enough Eyani. I need words." Headmistress is never this talkative with me. Usually it's just all action. She noted the gleam in her eyes. She has so much fun doing this too.

"More..." Shani barely got the word out but it seemed like that was good enough for Headmistress. Lacey watched as Headmistress then pulled out and got up. She squatted down to her previous height and reentered the whore. Now with the new leverage, she began anew, with seemingly harder and more savage thrusts. Lacey noted that along with harder, she was also thrusting downward as well as into Shani.

With the new force rocking her and the mattress, Shani gripped onto Lacey for support, making them both rock while she moaned with abandon. Eventually, Lacey recognized a small movement in all the large motions. A shiver in Shani's body that let Lacey know she was cumming.

Headmistress must have felt it from inside as she laughed "That's a good slut. Cum on my cock." She somehow went even harder. On a particularly hard thrust, Shani's legs gave out, propelling her forward and pushing Lacey back until she was on top of her, Shani's head laying on Lacey's modest bust.

Before she pushed her off, Shani latched onto Lacey's mid-section. The desperation in her eyes for some kind of support made Lacey reconsider moving her. With a look of appreciation Shani began, Lacey guessed as thanks, sucking on one of Lacey's nipples. Surprised at the new sensation, Lacey could only lay beneath her and writhe.

Headmistress on the other hand, was still taking in the scene before her as Shani falling over had prematurely pulled her cock out of its sheath. The fall was reason enough but upon seeing the impromptu breastfeeding she burst into laughter as she moved back above Shani.

"Seems like you're not the only one with that habit, huh Ameli?"

With Shani laying prone, Headmistress opted to return to how they had done it the first time, draping herself over Shani and Laying her head next to hers. She reinserted herself, causing Shani to moan around Lacey's nub and winked at Lacey again.

"I suggest you hold onto something."

Without giving Lacey a chance to consider her words, Headmistress began plowing into Shani again, the new angle more down that forward but the force more than enough to rock all three of them on the mattress.

Headmistress went for raw power over speed, only doing about a single thrust or so every second or two, bit all of them with as much force as she could muster behind them. Even now, Headmistress continued to bully Shani. She teasingly asked her if Lacey tasted good and to save some for her. She licked and nipped at any part of Shani's neck she could reach. She even reached a hand up to grope Lacey's other breast, suggesting that Shani switch to it, which she did.

And all the while Lacey had a front row seat. More conflict. Having this scene happen not only in front of her, but literally on top of her was one of the hottest and most arousing things Lacey had ever seen. And it was also very disconcerting. Every tease made her body feel hotter, but she recognized that Headmistress had never treated her that way. Every bite and lick made Lacey's own neck feel hot, wondering how good it felt to be so roughly treated by Headmistress. Every time they rocked on the mattress it reminded Lacey of the truth to Headmistress' words last time the three of them were together. She really was holding back with me.

With a final thrust Lacey saw Headmistress close her eyes and bury her head in the crook of Shani's neck while groaning loudly. Oh, she's cumming. Shani herself groaned a little at the feeling of being filled. Lacey watched as Headmistress got one last tease in. She lifted her head, still in the throes of her peak and whispered into Shani's ear.

"I hope this one's a girl. I think we should name her Rahema. A good, strong name."

Shani, in response, let out a low groan of her own. The shivering let Lacey know that that had sent her into another orgasm.

Lacey was beneath the two of them for several minutes, each of them riding the high of their respective afterglows. Without all the movement, Lacey was alerted to just how small she was compared to the other two. With most of her body covered by Shani, along with the added weight of another full grown woman on top of her, needless to say it wasn't the most comfortable position, especially with her painfully hard erection being pushed down by the weight. But Lacey stuck it out for their sakes.