Private, Princess, & a Harem Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Djamila is between my legs as she looks up at me with tears in her eyes, "Oh, master. Knowing that it's my choice to do this makes such a difference. Your cock is so big and beautiful. I feel so unworthy of you. You're married to a Princess. She has Royal blood. I'm nobody."

I reply, "Oh, Djamila. You are one of the most beautiful women in the world. I do this because I'm a man, I care for you, ..." I laugh, "... and because my wife allows this. Enjoy yourself by dear Djamila."

Djamila winks at me, "I love how you say my name."

She then proceeds to give me a mind-numbing blow job. She has exceptional sucking skills. Her tongue is magical as it draws patterns on my cock with her tip. I am quickly on edge, and she stops.

While the others are slurping and licking with desire, Djamila says, "We practiced on hands, cucumbers, and guards to become the world's best." That seems odd; why be good for Asshole? "He was slimy and smelled; the better we were, the faster it was over."

Perfect logic.

Aaliyah adds, "With men we liked, we edge and make it last an hour."

Oh, fuck me. This is going to be a very long hour.

Janet rescues me, "Don't worry; they're just as good on women. Aaliyah got me off twice already. I love your harem!"

They shift, and now Aaliyah is on me, sucking as quickly as possible. She's more random. Less suction, but better use of her tongue. Her tongue is strong and pushes into my cock, which is a crazy sensation. She had to stop three times. Zaina is next to attack me. Zaina is a sword swallower. My cock spent most of its time down her throat as she moved my cock up and down her throat like she was fucking my cock with her mouth.

I do not last long with Zaina. Three times she felt my head enlarge, telling her to stop. Layla is far different; she is slow and gentle. No way she gets me off in five minutes like this.

Karen pipes up, "Layla loves blow jobs. Even Asshole got a great blowjob from her. The idiot wanted the fast release, so he hated her the most. He wanted to fuck. What an asshole he was."

It's funny, but Amanda is the last to perform the blowjob. Geez, what are the odds of that? She has an adorable look on her face. She knows that I will spew this time, and she will swallow it all.

Janet has just received her last orgasm from Karen. They're both tired and worn out.

Janet asks Karen, "There is a guard outside. Could you see if we can get some treats and tea, please?"

Karen jumps up and runs to the door.

Halfway across the large room, I shout out, "Stop!" She freezes. "Put some clothes on. The guard will see you."

Karen smiles and teasingly says, "I bet I won't be the first naked mistress to prowl these hallways." She continues running."

My comment, "She's probably right."

Janet's comment, "She's probably the prettiest."

Aaliyah's comment, "She loves showing off her body. She's such an exhibitionist."

Djamila's comment, "She's touched in the head, but oh so loveable."

Layla's comment, "She's so much fun. She has the most adorable looks."

I move to Janet and find her legs spread already. I look into her beautiful eyes and realize that she's the ugliest of all the women in this room. I smile at how ludicrous that is. It's true, but only because the others are so special. That doesn't mean that I love them more; they aren't Janet, the woman I fell in love with.

I slowly push into my beautiful wife. She isn't a Royal, a Princess, or anything else right now. She's a woman being fucked by a man she loves, and he loves her just as bad. Janet is worn out from the surprising abilities of my harem. I know she 'suffered' through a good dozen hard orgasms. I have no idea how she is still alive.

As I pick up speed, Janet comments, "I think I will enjoy your harem as much as you will. I know you have talent, but those women put you to shame. I would say we need to teach you, but I don't think I could survive you being as good as them."

I only got her off once, whereas the others got her twice other than Amanda. Amanda took her time and was much more romantic and emotional. We will talk about that as a group. I like this, but there is room for both. We need variety!

Unlike last time, I continue to speed up slowly. She doesn't get the one-hour slow fuck. I'm expecting food and drinks soon. I would rather have that after an excellent fucking than a long slow burning fucking. Plus, I like my tea hot.

Every few minutes, I stop so I can kiss the love of my life. Djamila and Aaliyah are lightly playing with Janet's breasts. Nothing harsh or something to grab her attention. Of course, I doubt they could get her attention with the fucking she's receiving. I'm fucking with a bit more force this time. I'm making her body move with each slam.

This is far from fast and rough and lightyears from a hate fuck. Janet has so little experience that I want to give her a taste of something stronger. From the look on her face, she absolutely loves this. My hands and strong arms are holding her steady. The rest of her body is jerking, her legs are kicking, her arms are flailing, and her head is rocking back and forth as she screams for joy.

How does a guard not investigate the screams? Damn, that's some training to know the difference between the throws of passion from pain. That must be a hell of a class.

Janet's pissed at me, "How can you be laughing at me?"

I slow down so I can talk, "No way, babe. I was thinking how awesome it is that the guard outside our door knows not to come in. He knows the difference in screams between passion and pain. That means he had training for that. I was wondering what it would be like to attend a screaming class so you could tell the difference between a stud and a killer."

I speed up again as Janet says, "Is that you, or is it the American in you?"

Amanda adds her opinion, "How cool is it that he's thinking of our safety right now as he's fucking you. That's what you SHOULD be thinking of. I find it amazing."

Janet giggles, "I like your thinking; that's pretty cool."

I move to my fastest speed and shut Janet up. OK, she can grunt, say "YES!" and the all-important "UN" sound.

Karen walks back into the room with two older women and a cart. They set up a table, put a skirt on it, a tablecloth, a centerpiece, then a tub with soda and juice bottles. Two large teapots are on the table, and four-tiered platters of various candy, chocolate, and baked goodies. Also included were three bottles of whip cream.

They round off the table with cups, small plates, and dessert forks. I try to ignore them. Once done, they stand at the ends of the table and watch us. I think this is a bit weird fucking my wife while the two cooks watch me fuck the Princess. Yes, that is fucking odd.

My orgasm is closing in on me. I'm trying my best to hold out. Janet's pussy is too delicious. It's a snug fit for my cock. She's squeezing her eyes shut. I bet she's doing everything but crossing her legs to prevent her orgasm. I use all my strength to slam my cock into Princess Janet and fire off a load of my pearly white goo into Janet.

After the extreme pleasure has been fully released, I finally pull my hips back slowly, only to fire my cock forward again. A second splash of my man goo explodes into her body. Princess Janet screams out a high note that rivaled the best opera singer in England. She lies limp as I pull my cock out of the vice clamp she installed in her pussy. It failed to stop me.

I shoot five blasts of cum into my wife, who is lying limp. All it took was a quick hand signal by Amanda, and all of them were attacking me to clean my cock off. They knocked me out of bed, causing the two cooks to get pissed.

Cook One screams, "STOP IT. Damn you, tramps. That might be the future King. You can't kill him trying to get his cum. Shame on you."

My six all have their eyes down in shame. For two minutes, she berates them as I've never seen before. Meanwhile, Cook Two is cleaning my cock with a wicked grin on her face. Only when she finishes does Cook One-stop harping on my women. They lift their eyes to see Cook Two smiling and licking her lips.

Cook Two says to my women, "Never underestimate old people. The older they are, the more they've learned how to beat the younger ones. We leave you with three whip cream bottles to show you there are no hard feelings."

We all look at them cluelessly.

Cook One rolls her eyes, walks to the table, and grabs a bottle. She shakes it well, rips off the top, and then orders the Princess to the edge of the bed. A curious Janet sits up and on the edge of the bed. As Cook One walks to Janet, Cook Two takes my hand and drags me to Janet as well.

So, here I am looking at my wife, and a cook is in front of her with a can of whip cream. She sprays whip cream on the Princesses' nipples with an exasperated look on her face. I am quick to bend down, wrap my lips over her nipples, and suck hard. I smile as I see Janet's eyes explode out of her head.

Karen and Djamila grab a bottle each. Shake, rip the top off, turn me around, and squirts a dab on my nipples. HOLY FUCK!

Amanda looks at them like "DUH," swipes a can of whip cream, and sprays my cock. However, as she's spraying, Aaliyah glides to the floor and inhales my cock almost as fast as she's spraying whip cream. Soon the cooks swipe the whipped cream, and Amanda, Aaliyah, and Janet have nipples with whip cream. Karen got my wife, I got Aaliyah, and Zaina licked the hell out of Amanda.

The cooks walk out of the room with smiles on their faces while the rest of us finish off three bottles of whip cream on nipples, cocks, tongues, and yes, Zaina sprayed her rosebud. Djamila gleefully recovered that cream.

That was thirty minutes of laughing, giggling, and a tremendous amount of fun enjoyed by all.

Janet gets back in bed and says to me, "Can I get that slow fuck that you did last time, please?"

As I slow fuck Janet, I think back to what an incredible last month it's been and how lucky I am to have all these beautiful women in my life. This is a big change of pace from the fast fucking we previously did. I'm worn out, so I am going slower this time. Janet's OK with that. She can feel my cock better with the slower pace. I'm gaining back my energy for the end.

Next to us, the girls are moaning, kissing, sucking breasts, tweaking nipples, and a lot more moaning. They're enjoying each other's company. They know I will be fucking them in the future; tonight, Janet gets an exclusive; it's an important day for us. To think, I almost wasn't here. Had the Queen not stepped in, Steve would be here right now. That's too much to think about.

I need to concentrate on my love. I need to have an even and gentle stroke to keep her happy. Her smile and blissfully happy face is beaming at me. I am precisely whom she wants between her legs right now. I am fucking her exactly how she wants. Oh yes, this woman's life is spectacular right now.

I have so many things to worry about, a place to live, a job, supporting the entire clan. Will we reside in England or America? I will worry about that tomorrow. Tonight is all about pleasing my wife.

I speed up a few times, only to slow back down. I'm trying to keep her off balance and paying attention. However, as I speed up, she smiles at me, knowing my intentions. Damn, she's already reading my mind. I know mom does that with dad all the time. Are men so transparent? I'll need to ask ... later.

I have no idea how long it's been, but my knees are sore. I speed up. Janet smiles. I speed up even more. Janet looks at me curiously now. I speed up more. Janet grabs the sheets and holds on hard. She lays her head back, enjoying the fantastic feeling of a cock sliding through her magnificent pussy, sending thrills through her body.

Janet is delirious with happiness flowing through her body, making her warm and fuzzy. Then it starts. All the women have stopped. They're stacked-on top of each other in an odd maneuver. They're not touching me or each other.

I hear soft, gentle, and relaxing voices say the filthiest stuff, "Your cunt must be on fire. He's fucking you into tomorrow. Your ankles will be above your head. You're getting a child. We have pictures. We have a video. You're our slut. We're here to please you. Want my hand on your clit? How much cum will you get? Can you feel his cum paint your cervix? He loves you. He risked his life for you. He risked his family for you."

It's so cute because each line comes from opposite sides. Each voice is a different pitch, but all are soft, sexy, and sultry. It's like the devil and angel giving opinions. It's working on me.

I quickly move to my fastest rate and am not far from spewing again. This time, when I ejaculate my cum into my wife, I announce it with the roar of a KING! It's a deep guttural sound that scares them. I pound my cock into my wife. Each thrust of my man meat spurts more cum into my wife's heavenly hole of happiness. Hey, I should copyright that.

Janet had just orgasmed two minutes ago. She's fully recovered and enjoying my cum rolling around inside her, causing her to giggle. Meanwhile, I am spent. My body gives out, and I collapse on her side and roll off limp and smiling. Janet's not moving. She's not taking any chance of my cum leaking out of her.

Karen sucks my cock clean. I couldn't stop her if I wanted to.

An hour later, everyone is discussing our future. I have just woken up, so they're all quiet. They stare at me. I smile; their smile is gone. I sit up, get between Janet's legs, and then surprise her by using my big hands to grab her body and help her roll over. She's surprised and doesn't know what to do. Once on her hands and knees, she knows exactly what I'm doing.

Her arms and legs stiffen, then the legs widen, giving me better access. I push straight into her body. Janet screams out in joy. She's laughing from being so happy. She loves me drilling her from behind. I can slow fuck from here, but it's almost 4:00 AM! I need to move this along.

I move to my fastest speed and order my friends, "We both need stimulation. I need to end this fast so we can get some sleep. Get her nipples, hand on her clit, and anything you can do for me. GO!"

Like formula one track mechanics, they all are a flash of activity. I see both nipples being played with, and I feel a hand getting hit as I thrust in as hard as possible.

Janet's yelling out, "Fuck yeah, this is awesome!"

The first time was cool. The twentieth started getting annoying. Two alternate speaking in my ears about how I'm going to knock Janet up. Janet moaned almost immediately. They're working her over well. Everything is going great. My cock feels insane, my wife is moaning like she's giving birth, and then Karen sticks a finger up my rectum. It's quickly followed with a second so she can spread her fingers as I pull out and thrust in. It's a throbbing effect.

Both girls in my ear lick me behind the ear as they release the world's sexist moan in my ears. I'm toast. I shoot my load several times and collapse. Janet also orgasms hard yet again tonight. She's limp as well. Janet's much lighter; they roll her over and leave her in my arms for the night. Someone got the lights, and we all slept in a long-dead king's bedroom.

Chapter 15 -- Plans

The next day, we don't wake up until almost 9:00. We're late for breakfast. I scream, wake up, and the living dead escape the bed to use the toilet and start the shower. We take a steaming shower that surprisingly rejuvenates us. We dress in the new clothes, simple shirts, and shorts, and then are on our way to breakfast.

All seven screamed loud enough that a supervisor came, he got an earful, and the first guard retreated. The guard is a comedian; under his breath, he says, "About time, you stupid American." I honestly never heard him, but it seems the others did, and boy did they give it to him. With everyone happy, we have breakfast.

The Queen is amused to see us. She had just sat down before we got there. She knew we would be late but was impressed that we were here already. My group was famished, and we ate a mountain of food. The Queen didn't eat much, but she was amused watching us eat.

After breakfast, we were taken to a lavish sitting room with a large throne in the corner of the room. I look, take a second look, and then watch the Queen use a step stool to get up on the Throne from "Game of Thrones."

The Queen looks at me, "I love the look on people's faces when they recognize the Throne from the series. When they finished shooting, I bought it. Nothing gives me as much pleasure as sitting on this cheap wood throne as I see faces light up with recognition. The real throne is far more ornate and encrusted with jewels making it far more valuable. However, it doesn't have the same wow factor for young people."

Several comfortable chairs are brought in, with Janet and me front and center. We all sit in our appointed positions.

With a content and satisfied look on the Queen, she starts her speech, "Matt and Janet, you have a problem. Neither of you has a permanent job, and neither of you has a family willing to start you off with a fortune. You have no place to live and eight mouths to feed. Matt is in the Army for several more months, working in New York with the State Department. Your parents are willing to build a house for you on their property. Your Uncle Sid is willing to help you out. He's a very good man. Your whole family is so clean that they could each get top-secret clearance. No skeletons in your closets. The two of you will have a wonderful life making babies.

"I would like to make you an offer. I like having you around for state functions. You take great care of me, even staying in step with me. I know you are protective and willing to go to extremes if needed. But I'm an old lady, and you are married. Having you close enough to aid me on special occasions would be nice.

"I would like to give you Leer Castle, a historic castle in Kent. It's a good hour from here and in fantastic condition. It's already set up to make money as a tourist destination. It's big enough for all your family to live with you. You can live behind the scenes or in front as much as you choose. Could you see yourself and the lovely Princess dressed up in period costumes as the King and Queen? There is plenty to do with acting parts, a dining room where lunch is served, and a ton of grounds and maintenance work.

"I want your parents and any other close family to stay as close to you as possible if they choose to. I will give you enough money to live a lavish lifestyle off just part of your interest. You'll forever make money. Karen, Djamila, Aaliyah, Layla, and Zaina, you all have the option to work as models if you choose. I know people that will hire and teach you the industry. You have what they want, a gorgeous face and body. You can make big money ... if you wish.

"Matt, I can end your service time if you want. Neither country wants you getting hurt. You still hold the honorary title of Coronel in both the US Army and the Queen's Guard. You can work in the state department, as an ambassador, or anything else you want to do. I would work as a guard to surprise people at your castle from time to time.

"It's up to you. Could you live in a castle with a boatload of money, or do you feel the draw to return to America? You and your women have choices and options. They will earn you millions of dollars as models if they desire."

I look back in shock, "First, it's their money if they want to model. If they earn it, they keep it and have fun. Your offer is amazing, but I don't know what my wife wants. That's most of my decision. I love our home and being close to the Rocky Mountains. Your video caught the sunrises amazingly well. I would miss that."

1...345678