Private, Princess, & a Harem Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janet smiles big, "I do."

With contempt in his eyes, he asks me, "Do you, Colonel Matt Rufus, wish to marry Princess Janet."

I look deep into Princess Janet's eyes, "I most certainly do."

Now the priest is really annoyed for not saying the words correctly. A slight kick from the Princess, and he turns around and says to all, "Then I now pronounce you man and wife!"

Flashes light up the room as I reach for the Princess as she reaches for me. We share a deeply meaningful and world-stopping kiss. My heart skipped a beat. It was the most emotional thing I have ever felt.

The joy didn't last long. Two strangers hug me. The woman is kissing me while the man is kissing MY WIFE! Ha, ha, it turns out these are her parents. Mom is next to try and kill me in a hug. She takes her best shot at my wife and me as well. Dad's doing his job; he's with the Queen, protecting her from all the people rushing us. Several guards are soon around them, making sure she stays safe.

That's the moment I realize how much my parents love me. My instructions to dad meant that he would not leave the Queen when he wanted to. If I wasn't already crying, I would be now.

They took millions of pictures. My favorite is of the Princess and myself with all the men in the stunning red uniform of my family behind us. It's also the one that made the front page of many papers.

We get a small break after the photos and before the reception. Only my family and Princess Janet's family are standing around.

Janet asks me with a playful smile, "How's your harem going?"

I stand planted like a tree, unmoving and speechless. Mom and Janet laugh the hardest.

Princess Janet explains, "I have traveled the world and dealt with many things. It's not uncommon for wealthy men in some countries to collect ... women. I had a chat with the Queen to make sure she understood that many women would be rescued, and citizenship would be an issue. When I travel, I want to flaunt my own harem in front of their faces. Men wouldn't impress them; it must be women."

My mouth starts working, "You ... You ... You planned ... this?"

Janet giggled, "Of course I did. Otherwise, Steve would be standing here now, my love."

She plants a huge sloppy kiss on my lips as everyone else laughs.

I look around, "You ... You all knew? You were all in this?"

Dad uses his drill sergeant voice, "We sure did. As soon as you left, we got all the details. It was hard keeping it from you. Damn, it was hard. You were so sad we all wanted to tell you. Princess Janet can be very convincing. I'm beginning to see she had a great mentor."

The Queen is sitting down again but adds, "I adore both of you. Not many young people impress me. You two stand out. I'm an old woman, and I love fairy tales. Sorry for putting you through that, Matt, but the story is too good; we wanted it for our mystique with the public. This will have them busy for a long time. Since you're a direct relative of King William II, I have created a Queen's Order that all Kings, and men in direct line to be the King, may legally have concubines and mistresses.

"Make no mistake about this. For hundreds of years, that's been going on. No Royal has been exclusive to his wife. You will be the first to do it legally. That will stop the media from snooping and talking about it. Anything legal isn't news." Brilliant!

The entire room laughs at that.

My voice is humble and soft, "I would have been the first. Instead, this woman corrupted me."

As Janet starts to get mad, I kiss her. She melts in my hands.

The Queen has a fit of laughter at this. We're all looking for an explanation.

When she calms down, "Oh, Matt. You are so much like my husband. The media picked on him for always kissing me in public. He was actually kissing me every time I got mad. Because he smiled or giggled, nobody knew, they thought it was cute. It was."

Robert announces, "My Queen, the reception is ready when you are." He hands her a ten-pound note, then explains, "She bet me that Steve's family stayed for the reception. Why would they stay? Yet they did."

How can he be so stupid?

I point out, "It's not because the Princess got married; it's because they want to get pity from the Queen. I feel sorry for Steve and his family but sucking up to the Queen just makes it worse for me. They should have saved face and left."

Princess Janet puts me in my place, "I have known Steve and his family for a long time. They hurt, but I hope they're still happy for me."

The Queen looks at Robert and waves the ten-pound note at him, "Ten says they're here to see me."

Robert smiles, "I'll take that bet; they're good friends."

*****

The Queen capped the receiving line with Princess Janet and me right before her. Steve's family, as expected, gives us a chilly congratulations. I understand; it must be an awful blow to their family and reputation. I think the better move would have been going home, though. They're not helping themselves.

I'm staying busy by announcing my family to my wife and the Queen. The Queen has her own chair, so she doesn't have to stand too much. She gets around well but too much standing or walking, and she is holding on tighter. The rest of us stand in line as the people say hi and congratulate us.

Both sets of parents seem to at least tolerate each other. They have been talking back and forth. Her mother is checking me out with a critical eye but has kept a conversation going with mom. The parents come from very different backgrounds. My parents are farmers, and we raise livestock where her family invests money and attends charitable events. My family lives from paycheck to paycheck, and they were born with a silver spoon in their mouth. Two sets of parents could not be more different.

It's funny; even at my own wedding, I sit second fiddle to the Queen. Because dad is her date, both mom and dad sit next to the Queen. Mom is definitely in shock at her seating. Princess Janet is next to dad, and I am next to my wife. Princess Janet's parents are next to my mom, so Janet and I face her parents.

My family is closest to the Queen. It looks cool going down the table, seeing all the red uniforms. Steve's family is on the far end, while Janet's family is mixed in.

Dinner conversation is run by the Queen. She asks the Princess to describe camping before and after the killing. When Janet tried to describe the wide-open expanses and sunrise coming up over the horizon, the lights went dark. Several projector screens lowered, and a film played starting at the crack of dawn, in time-lapse, until full daylight. I say time-lapse, but it still took several minutes for the splendor and the colors to pop.

Someone was at our locations and had some nifty equipment to take those shots. They're displayed high up on both walls so everyone can see them. After that, Princess Janet talked more about our issues getting home. The cold, the beauty, the long days walking, and not having a proper toilet! Oh, the humanity.

The Queen was duly impressed with the story and the images. OK, everyone was impressed with the photos. Whoever took them has some talent.

The Queen was nice enough to have mom and dad tell some of the funnier and embarrassing moments of me growing up. To be fair, she did the same thing with Janet's parents. Her parents had a much easier time with her than my parents did, and both parents commented on that and giggled at my expense. It did make for an enjoyable dinner if you discount the 1001 times a fork hit a glass to make us kiss.

The first dings and Princess Janet gets a kiss from a romantic movie. As the kisses continued, they got shorter. The fun had run out long ago.

After dinner, the Queen was tired, so Princess Janet and I made our way to the dancefloor in the ballroom. They had a live string orchestra in the corner playing music. That was interesting as they played some rock music.

I know how to dance; I'm just not very good. The night with the Queen was a huge help. Janet is an awesome dancer and led me around the room. With her slow moves, I learned what I should do. Janet sensed my hesitancy and immediately took charge. After the first dance, the mothers danced with me while the fathers danced with Janet. Once that was finished, the floor was cleared so the Queen and I could dance.

That woman has a million-dollar smile. I would do anything for her. They kept the song short. For the next few hours, the females from Janet's side of the family tag-teamed me. I got a name, relation, and profession from each one. They all pulled in close to me.

Janet's dance card is a bit longer as she also had to dance with the men from Steve's family. The women wanted nothing to do with me. That was perfect for my harem. My original harem members didn't know how to dance unless they were stripping. We put a quick end to that. Amanda is different. She knows how to dance and loves dancing very much. I even did dips and spins with her. OK, she did, and I hung on.

We did the traditional bouquet and cake things that every couple does. I noticed that dad had come back. I look around, and no Queen.

Dad comments to me, "She was worn out. Her parting words were 'Same room and expect breakfast again.' I assume that means something?"

I chuckle, "Yes, it means I got a room upgrade, and I'm not going to the hotel with you."

Dad smiles at me, "They have us all having dinner at the motel tomorrow night. By then I guess we will know a lot more, like where you'll live and what you'll be doing. I got to go; your mother is giving me the evil eye; she wants to dance more."

Amanda and I danced until Janet broke free and made it back to me. Then Janet and I danced the night away until it was just my tired and worn-out family and Janet's closest relatives left. Everyone wanted to be last.

I stop dancing. I look at my tired family. I look at her tired family. I looked at Janet and said three words that brought a huge smile to her face, "Bedtime, little bunny."

As we start walking to our families, everyone stands up.

I say in a tired voice, "I thank you all for coming and sharing the best day of our lives. Amanda, Karen, Djamila, Layla, and Zaina, you're with us tonight. Goodnight to everyone else; we'll see you at dinner tomorrow. I understand they have a tour set up for you to keep you out of trouble. I love you all. Goodnight."

Amanda, Karen, Aaliyah, Djamila, Layla, and Zaina stayed off to the side, silent. Princess Janet and I gave everyone from both families a hug and, in many cases, a kiss. My family is off to a bus while Janet's family has limos to take them home.

Janet and I know the way to the bedroom. That's not a room that either of us will be forgetting anytime soon. Everyone else follows and is in awe of the artwork and the elegance of the castle. Some of the rooms blow you away with the colors and splendor that barely anyone sees.

As we enter the room, the sheets are turned down, and a pile of towels and clothes for all of us to wear tomorrow are already laid out on a table. This is a dark room with maroon walls, dark woods, and gold inlay. The washroom has a bunch of marble and is first class all the way around. The bed is enormous, larger than King size. The blankets, comforters, and mattresses are all the best money can buy. There seem to be several more pillows that I remember last time.

This is a harem bed. Everyone can sleep side to side with room to spare. Karen, Amanda, Janet, and I stand as Aaliyah, Djamila, Layla, and Zaina strip us of our clothes. When they finish, the roles are reversed, and we strip them. It's terrific at something so simple as stripping your clothes off is much better when someone else does it for you.

Aaliyah, Djamila, Layla, and Zaina expected to strip themselves, but we made sure they knew they were not below us. All four of them were tearful about that. Asshole sure treated them poorly.

Our first trouble started when I laid Janet, Amanda, Aaliyah, and Djamila down on the bed.

I instruct the others, "We all spent a long time on our feet dancing. I know your feet are killing you, so we will switch off doing foot massages. Every five minutes, we shift to the right so that everyone gets to feel different styles."

Amanda is the attacker on this one, "Matt, no. You and the Princess cannot do this. I know you're a good guy, and to you, it's nothing. However, you have a certain status now, and I can't allow you to do mundane, commoner-like activities. It's OK for you to receive, but you can't do that to others. It's not proper."

I laugh at her, "Look here, Amanda. A week ago, I was walking through mud feeding the hogs, shoveling chicken shit, and cleaning up after the horses in a barn. Just because I married the most fantastic person I know, that does not transform me into something that should be put in a glass case to be looked at and never used again. I may have royal blood, but I grew up a nobody. In the army, I was a nobody.

"Had it not been for the Princess, I would still be a nobody. I hear what you're saying. I understand that my life has changed. However, you need to understand that even if I become King, you six get foot massages and your pussy eaten. To meet you halfway, I will stop shoveling the shit. I never liked it anyways."

Amanda wanted to follow up, but quiet Aaliyah felt the need to fix things, to my surprise.

Aaliyah uses a previously unheard-of commanding voice to set things right, "Amanda, look at me." Amanda looks at Aaliyah with a shocked expression on her face. "Matt is a grown man that does things his way. We grew up with a master that followed certain customs. Even he broke from tradition by not physically disfiguring our bodies. Sometimes change is a good thing. If he wanted to do something evil like killing people on the streets, I'm all with you. But what he does in his bedroom, especially if it benefits us, you will accept it.

"I don't hear the Princess objecting. Do you? I think you're going to find Matt a different kind of Royal. He is much more a man of the people. They will go wild over him with his rugged good looks while soft and well-spoken. I have spent too much time around other Royals from other countries, and I prefer the man he is. If you want to change him, it will need to be over time, and you better be subtle. Take a lesson from the Princess and the Queen. They're both control experts."

Amanda sat in disbelief. She has just been bitch slapped by someone she considers below her in class and knows the woman is correct. She's hurting and is surprised when I wrap my arms around her. She melts in my arms.

I whisper, "I don't know the protocols; keep reminding me. Some I will ignore, many I will follow, especially in public. We decide as a group what goes on in the bedroom." I kiss her on the lips.

We get back to the foot massages and swap partners when they're all satisfied.

When done, I set expectations, "I got married tonight. Princess Janet is my wife. She is going to star in most of my nights for a while. After our honeymoon, and during the day, you will all get some of me. Except for Princess Janet, I want all of you to know that if you ever find a man or someone you love, I will not stop you from loving someone else. You are all free to go at any time. I never want you to feel like I am holding you against your will."

For the first time, Zaina spoke words, well, after she laughed at me, "Our previous master, the man you call Asshole, was a sick, twisted, and evil degenerate. He stole us, killed our families, beat us, shared us, humiliated us, and did things to us I will never speak of. It was a living hell. We all prayed that it would end soon with a quick death like others earned.

"Then you come along. Princess Janet knows the feeling of love; we all do. There is no chance that we will find a man better than you. You bought us clothes! You fed us and gave us choices. These are things we haven't had in years. We know what Princess Janet means to you. We were forced on you, and you didn't choose us. We know our place. We're, much like Amanda, we know you love Janet, and we love you. For us, that is more than we could ever ask for."

Princess Janet has heard enough, "Oh, stop it, all of you. Matt saved my life at great risk to his own life. We bonded over just a few days. Nobody has ever touched my heart like Matt has. I am living the dream just being married to him. Amanda, you of all people, should know that it's not just him liking you. Had the Queen not intervened, you would be in my spot, and you both would have lived a happy life.

"You other five surprise me. Has he done anything to make you think he doesn't care for you? He gave you freedom, used his life savings to buy you clothes, took you home, and provided a place to live if you wanted it. There was a reason you were in Asshole's ... hey, I like how that sounds. There was a reason you were in Asshole's harem; you are five of the most beautiful women in the world. Each of you could model if you wanted to.

"Remember, he is a man. He knows beauty. So don't go confusing modesty with not loving you. He does love you, just not as much as me."

Djamila asks, "Then why allow us? This is your husband. In your culture, harems don't exist."

Janet laughs, "You obviously are not familiar with English history. English Kings have had mistresses, girlfriends, and wives simultaneously. Often the number was in the double digits. Matt is different. He didn't seek you out; in fact, I set him up. He would never have sought out another woman. OK, technically, the Queen did. But it was my knowledge that made it happen.

"When I knew Asshole was our target, I knew the brutal treatment you received. Who better to save you than my Matt? Men will fear Matt and his vengeance if dating you didn't work out. Amanda, you're older than all of us. You're no receptionist. Hilda, the regular receptionist, wasn't sick. Your father and the Queen were very familiar with Matt's file and had interviewed his previous commanding officers."

Amanda's mouth hangs open.

Janet continues, "We have always got along well. We played dolls, tea, and the Queen as children. You were my older sister. I had to make sure that Matt was taken care of if I was going to marry Steve."

I question, "Oh? I thought you were in on this all along."

Janet laughs, "I was. Sort of. The Queen wanted to know more about you. She asked a lot about my ordeal, specifically after you rescued me. You were rather protective of a stranger."

It's my turn to laugh, "If you remember, I called you Princess from the start. It wasn't because I thought you were a princess. It was because of the way you went camping. There is no backpack, your clothes are in every other backpack, and you have a portable potty and an air mattress. Only the rich 'camp' like that in the wilderness. Then add in nine bodyguards, and I knew you were someone important."

I end the foot massages, "Let's get this night started. If you're on your back, we're staying here and enjoying oral pleasures. Like foot massages, every five minutes, shift to the right until all of us have orgasmed at least once. I am the exception, my gun only has so many bullets, so I will flip sides immediately and continue until the rest get off. Janet, you didn't sign up for this; you do not need to give; you may stay on the receiving end."

Janet laughs at me, "Oh, Matt, you're a barrel of laughs. I may have been a virgin, but I was eighteen and in college at one time. I love oral with a woman. I will be taking my turn. Blowing you will be new. I'm sure you and our family won't mind helping me, will you girls?"

Amanda is the loudest, "We'll make you so good; you'll drain him in two minutes or an hour, depending on how much teasing you want him to endure."

They all laughed hard at that. The girls moved a bit so that Janet, Amanda, Karen, and I were on our backs to start.

123456...8