Private, Princess, & a Harem Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Queen smiles, "You will have four billion pounds. You could afford to keep your old home, build an airstrip, buy an airplane, and hire a pilot to fly you back every weekend if you wanted to."

I look at my wife, and she smiles at me, "Oh, Matt, castles are so cool. Leeds isn't far away, it's in perfect shape, and it's already a moneymaker."

I point out, "Every home has maintenance. A 900-year-old castle will need a bunch. I guess that's already factored into the cost of doing business. With actors, and us living there, that will add to the attraction. I'll miss my family, but as you said, it's only a plane ride home. OK, castle it is. Now, what about modeling careers?"

Aaliyah asks, "At twenty-one, and twenty-two, aren't we old?"

Janet takes this one, "I think it was your pampered life. You haven't had a physically arduous life. There will be security to watch over you as well. But no, with that body, I see you going several years more than the average model. You have a young-looking mature body with curves in all the right places. Pregnancy will ruin your career, so you'll use a condom for a long time. You will travel the world, meet awesome people, and still get to come home between jobs."

Aaliyah is excited as she says, "Sign me up, please."

The others agreed as well.

The Queen says, "As of now, Amanda is your personal secretary for the family. She will handle all flights, schedules and interact with my office when I need my Princess or a date. You will accompany the Princess more now. I can't trust her by herself anymore."

The Queen has an unusual look on her face. She's deep in thought about something. We sit for a few minutes before she says anything. Before she does speak, there is a glint of mischief in her eyes that quickly changes to love. Damn, she really cares about us.

The Queen's eyes are probing, "Are you going to make babies?"

Janet blushes, "Oh dear, um, yes. We tried hard last night."

It's so cute to see the Queen laugh, "Oh yes, dear, we all know that. I had no idea my late-night cooks were so wicked. They tell a very vivid story that made my blood pump this morning. The question isn't just to you, dear? Will all of you raise children with Matt? He has six other women, and five will be supermodels soon. Remember, you're going to be around male models, and photographers have a way of seducing women."

Karen spoke for the group, "We will all bear him at least one child. For us, it will be when our careers end, which won't be too many years from now. My career will be the shortest, so I will be next behind the Princess and Amanda.

"I don't think you quite understand our relationship with Matt and the Princess. He killed Asshole, and then he set us free. I remember freedom, but these other women haven't. We have met better-looking men and men with bigger cocks. I can assure you that nobody gets near us. Men and sex are revolting to us. Asshole made it such a vile act that we want no part.

"Matt is our savior. He killed Asshole and opened a new world to us. For the first time in our pathetic lives, we felt loved. We know it's not the same as Princess Janet, but he has so much love, and we love him with every breath we take. Nobody will ever care for us as he will, and we will never trust any man as we do him.

"So, no. No photographer, male model, friend, soldier, nobody will ever replace Matt. Our hearts are filled with his love, and there's no room for anyone outside of this room. When we are away from him, we long to be in his presence again."

The Queen has a tear in her eye, "I know a bit of how you feel. I think both the Princess and Matt are special people. Thank you, my dear, for clearing that up. How about you, Amanda?"

Amanda has a smile on her face, "I stopped my birth control the first time I saw him. I think only Steve hates the outcome more than I do. I was this close to getting him all for myself. Don't worry, I love you two so much. With Princess Janet being so understanding and accommodating, I have no complaints. I will make all the babies he wants."

The Queen is all smiles, and that makes me nervous.

The Queen calls for Robert. He was right outside the door like he was expecting this.

The Queen is direct and commanding in her orders, "I need some sleep and lunch. At 2:00, I want this group, Matt's immediate family, and every living Royal in the throne room. Make sure the Prime Minister is there as well. Now take me to my room and see that my friends here get reunited with their families as soon as they arrive."

We're taken down two stories into the basement. Are we being taken to the dungeons?

Nope, we're taken to a swimming pool. The door is airtight to keep the moisture in. Immediately to our right is a changing room. It has benches, a table, and several racks with hangers to hang up clothes. I see no swimsuits or, as they call them, costumes. Karen instantly realizes what to do, and, in an instant, her clothes are hung up, leaving her naked and happy. Two pipes hang out a few feet away, with a support arm holding them outside the room. On the end is a huge silver showerhead that points straight down. She pulls the chain, and a rush of water cleans her body.

Karen shrieks from the surprising intense water pressure. Damn, she is HOT! She stays under the shower for a few minutes, loving how it feels and basking in the visualization of hot water splashing down on a naked woman.

We all soon follow, with a nervous Janet being last.

I tease her, "All these women sucked on your nipples and ate you to orgasms. Now that we're going swimming, you're getting nervous? Come on."

Once in the pool, everyone had fun. I got fondled a lot, and we all splashed a lot. Since nobody else is here, Zaina is closest to me. I lift her and set her on the edge of the pool. Immediately, her eyes fill with tears, presumably because I kicked her out of the pool. Oh no, that's not my intention. I spread her legs, push her tummy back, and dive in to eat pussy.

I go down on her because I like eating pussy. I'm quick, darting, and aggressive. I lick hard, push folds of skin hard, and suck hard on anything. She's embarrassed she didn't last longer. Djamila and Karen are already lined up on the edge of the pool. Of course, mom, dad, and Janet's parents show up as I'm eating Amanda to a screaming orgasm with only Janet left in line.

Karen walks over in the buff without blushing and explains that if they choose to join us, strip in the room, take a shower, and then join us. They all blushed but followed orders. I'm finishing Janet off as the last of them join us in the pool.

My harem surrounds me. I find it interesting that both mothers keep their breasts below the waterline when Karen makes sure her nipples are above the waterline. Eventually, Janet follows suit as she stands next to me. Mom's not one to make her man look bad, so soon, her boobs are out of the water. That is a strange moment for a son to see his mother's breasts out in the open.

Princess Janet takes over, "We don't know why you or all the other Royals were invited. We know that Karen, Djamila, Aaliyah, Layla, and Zaina will start working as models soon. The Queen graciously gifted us some money and Leeds Castle. We will live there. Anyone in Matt's family is also welcome to join us."

Janet's mother is astonished, "That castle is open to the public."

Janet replies, "Yes, it will be one of our income sources. There will be five models, Amanda works for the palace, and Matt and I have state duties in addition to playing King and Queen at the castle.

"The castle has limited visiting hours, and not every room is open to the public. The back rooms need lots of care as servants will be living there. The Queen is tapping into her considerable fortune to ensure we will be well off for life."

She looks at my mother, "Your current home is beautiful, and the scenery is amazing. We will build a house nearby and fix your home up if it's OK. What else?"

I add, "For state events, I will continue to be the Queen's date. Rather than just Princess Janet traveling, the two of us will. The whole gang of us will eventually have children. Karen, Djamila, Aaliyah, Layla, and Zaina will hold off while modeling. Princess Janet, Amanda, and I have started working on that already."

Both mother's eyes lit up at hearing grandbabies.

Janet's mother adds, "Amanda, I know your parents well. Their good friends of ours, and they'll be thrilled, just like we are."

There was a brief pause before Amanda and Janet broke down in tears and hugged Janet's mother.

Mom timidly asks, "That's a lot of babies for you, honey. Can you afford this and the late nights with no sleep?"

Janet makes me laugh, "The Queen doesn't hand out forty-pound checks; ours had several more zeros. We can afford assistants as well."

Janet's father finally speaks, "That's probably the best castle in the country. It's so beautiful out there. That's a lot of maintenance." He looks at my dad, "You think we could run maintenance and grounds for a place that size?"

Dad smiles, "We have twenty-thousand acres now with old wooden buildings. I suspect you have an old home and a lot more practice. Yes, I think that might be a mighty fun position. We're simple people that work hard for a living. I'm used to doing more rather than delegating. With getting older, I'd like to do more delegating. Having a partner in crime to share a drink with me at the end of a day sounds like fun."

Mom looks at me suspiciously, "I suppose I get the laundry?"

I laugh, "No, we have a restaurant and a kitchen there. I would love to add a bakery. We also need help with the nursery and raising the children. Ideally, we home school. I could see you working with the horses, birds of prey, or any number of other things. Maybe you dress in period-appropriate clothes and act as the King's mother."

All too soon, it's 12:30. We need to shower, dry, dress, and eat something before the 2:00 meeting.

Lunch was lively with all the plans being made and people looking to the future. It was fun and energetic, yet Janet seemed withdrawn, almost concerned.

I ask Janet, "Someone isn't having as much fun. Would you care to share with me your concerns? Something is bothering you."

Janet blushes, "It's nothing."

Both sets of parents are paying attention and are staring at Princess Janet.

I state intensely at Janet, "It's not nothing. You're worried, and that makes me worried."

Her shoulders sag, and she looks me in the eyes, "I'm concerned about my parents. The Queen pays you and your family attention and makes things easy for them. It's like my family has been forgotten. I'm worried they might get cut out."

I help by smiling.

I almost giggle as I answer, "Who is the Queen's favorite Princess? Who raised that, Princess? Does it really seem possible that your parents get leftovers? I don't think so. Steve's parents, I believe, have much more to worry about. Your parents have a beautiful house, have rooms at the castle, and have free access to all the grandchildren. In a way, I don't see that it matters.

"The best part is that you're not moving to America full time. I guess we need to build a place for them to come with us. I bet they enjoy that much more than a title or money. While I'm around, they'll never be out on the streets or looked down on by the other Royals. They get treated the same as my parents, no better and no worse. They're two good sets of parents, they will be OK. Trust me."

Her mother smiles at her, "Listen to the smart man. Your father and I worry about many things; all of you and our fears have been put to rest. We don't need money. You and grandbabies are enough. Trust him, you'll see. The Queen loves both of you very much. Sure, he's big and handsome, but he saved you. You are the most important thing to her. We'll be fine."

Princess Janet finally laughs, "You haven't seen how the Queen looks at him and then purrs like a cat. If she were my age, I would be cleaning toilets to keep me away from him."

We all share a laugh.

Robert comes for us and guides us to the throne room. This is a hard room to describe. These kinds of ornate rugs, furnishings, ceilings, chandeliers, and window dressings are beyond belief. The vibrant red carpet and tapestries stick out. The almost gaudy wall decorations and molding scream out wealth. All the wood carvings are of a quality you just can't buy these days. The artwork is worth more than several countries' net worth.

The throne itself, in this room, is rather plain. Sure, it's a fantastic chair with red cloth, excellent padding, and a high back, but not in tune with the rest of the room. It takes a few steps to reach the chair, where the Queen is sitting already. There are several rows of chairs for all the Royals to sit in. Surprisingly, there aren't as many as I expected. To the Queen's right is a chair for Princess Janet and me. Behind each of us are two chairs for our parents. My harem sits in similar chairs to the left of the Queen. Robert and his wife sit behind Amanda. Behind all the Royals sits the rest of my family. I guess they're in lesser chairs than the Royals, showing their position.

This is the Queen's party, so she starts her speech as everyone else is silent, "Thank you all for showing up today. I'm aghast at how few of us there are as I sit here. Old age, marrying commoners, assassinations, and accidents have taken their toll on us. Just recently, our Princess Janet was kidnapped and later rescued by a relatively modest American. You know the story.

"According to DNA, he's related to King William II, also known as William Rufus. History says he fathered no children, yet that seems inaccurate. King Henry then rode to London, took over, and pronounced himself King of England upon King William II's death. The rest, as we shall say, is history.

"That means that the blood of an ancient king runs in Matt, and my family's blood runs through many of you and my niece Princess Janet. Effective immediately, I am increasing security on everyone here. I am giving Matt and Princess Janet four billion pounds as a wedding present. I am giving them Leeds Castle to live in when they are here in England."

There are a lot of random complaints from the Royals.

The Queen smiles, "Does anyone want to offer your home? I needed an empty home, and I like Leeds a lot. It's also close to me so that Matt and the Princess can attend to matters of state as I see fit. I have checked, and some of you are spending too much money. I will have advisors contact you for better investing. They are authorized to give you a financial boost if needed. I don't want any poor relatives.

"As for Corporal Matt Rufus, you are now hereby granted the title of Duke of Kent. The previous Duke's passing cleared a title for you. You, Sir Duke Matt of Kent, and Princess Janet of Kent are next in line to succeed the throne."

That lead to all-out shouts of outrage from the Royals. Hey, I would be pissed if I were them as well; I feel for them.

Robert screams, "QUIET!"

Only crickets could be heard, and that amused me to no end. Even the Queen can't stop bugs.

The Queen has a fierce determination on her face, "Enough! My family has had a long run. Look how few of you are under thirty. William and Danny are unable to father children. Our DNA is wearing down. The new blood will help invigorate our future. Each woman in his harem is recognized as family, making all his children legitimate."

My harem breaks out in tears.

The Queen is amused at them, "I see lots of babies in the next several years. That will provide each of your families with new possibilities to keep your titles, lands, and money. This is good for the country and every Royal. Yes, some of you lost out on being King and Queen, but I'm looking long-term. I'm thinking of your children, their children, and their children. We need this."

She smiles big, "Besides, I love both of them very much and can do what I want. Fight them or me, and you will be crushed. That is not an implied threat; that is a direct threat. Now on to Robert. You have been a dear friend and employee. When the previous Duke of Kent died, he lived in Steel House. I give that to you, a title of Lord of Steel House and a financial gift for your many years of service."

I have no idea what that means, but Amanda and her parents are all in tears.

*****

It's two weeks later, and all the details have been settled. Construction has started in America to improve our old home and build some new homes. The builders at our castle know what we want for the servant's quarters and our living spaces. We're limited in what we can do because it's a historic building.

Only a few cousins select to come live with us. That worked out for the best because space isn't endless.

Since we live at the Palace until the castle adjustments had been made, we decided to go back home for a week. We know our old home already has many upgrades done to it. Janet wants to go camping and see the sunrise and sunset again from the middle of the valley.

The Queen offered us her 747 since we have not purchased a jet yet. At hearing camping, my harem suddenly had training classes to attend. They have no idea what they're missing out on. I'm not surprised to see mom and dad come home with us. I was amazed to see Janet's parents coming with us. We're all traveling light as we will only be home for two days.

We walk up the long stairs, we're greeted by the flight attendants, and then we're surprised to see the Queen. My jaw drops open. Janet fares no better, and that causes the Queen to laugh hard.

The Queen explains, "This is a quick trip, and it's something I have never done. Listening to Princess Janet and my photographer, I decided I had to do this before I died. Once we land, I will be carried to a helicopter. Then we fly out to the campsite. There I have a heated room with a bed waiting for me. You can sleep on the ground and rough it. I'm too old for that. I'm not using a shovel either."

I get it; she is sightseeing. She doesn't want the camping experience. I bet I would do the same thing at her age. We have a whole host of Navy planes flying home with us today. The Army is proving the helicopters to get us all out there. With the Queen on the airplane, it's a whole different experience. The food is five-star, hot, and outstanding.

We arrive at 5:00 PM at the airport. We all eat on the airplane. It's easier for security, and we know it's fantastic. Missoula Montana doesn't have many five-star restaurants.

After dinner, it's off to the helicopters and then out to our "camp" site. They have everything but running water. The heaters did turn out to be handy. It's cold out here, and we didn't want a fire, so we could see the whole sunset. A big bonfire hurts the full effect.

As the sun sets a few hours later, there are some thin clouds in the sky, allowing the reds, purples, and yellows to really pop into the sky. Security, servants, and other dignitaries stare to the west, looking at the setting sun. Both parents, Janet and I, and the Queen all have comfortable reclining chairs with heaters behind them.

The darkness slowly engulfs the valley, the forest, and eventually the horizon.

Lights are turned on, and we find a crying Queen.

Immediately, I rushed to her, and she was excited, "That was the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen. Thank you, Princess Janet, for talking me into coming out here. It's a bit cold for my old bones, but wow, that was amazing."

Janet's excited, "Wait until you see a sunrise. It's even better."

The Queen gets up, "I'm going to bed. Make sure I'm up for sunrise."

Robert helped her to her tent.

Both sets of parents are looking at us.

Janet smiles, "I like the way the Queen camps. This is a whole lot better."

1...345678